Sehun 13

GHOST
Doctors, and nurses run around the hallways of the hospital. When they enter the room of a young boy, they see blood in his mouth, and clothes. Parents try to cover their son's mouth. But the blood is noticeable. "step away" the doctor, tells the parents. He calls a nurse to come and help him, and for the other  nurse to take the parents outside.
 
It takes a minute for the doctors to stop the blood from coming out. For Sehun it was a life time, then he gives up. The doctors look at the young face, pale as the pillow. Cold as a winter night. The doctors look at the nurse, trying to find the words to tell Sehun's parents. It was always so hard to break the news. And in his 20 years of experiences, it was still hard.
 
One of the nurse, start to write on a paper. Sehun name, the cause of death, and the time. "3:12am" she says, right as she starts to write. The doctor starts to take everything off. Machines that did their job, but not quiet save him. When the clock strikes 3:13am, the eyes of the dead boy come to life. Sehun takes a big breath, the doctors start to connect everything back.
 
"his alive" the doctor smiles, "keep watch for 24 hours" the doctor commands, the nurses nod. The doctor opens the door, and Sehun's parents are expecting the worst. "your son, is going to be okay" he tells them. Sehun's mom takes a breath, like if it was her first in her life. And with that happy tears, start to come out. She hugs her husband, and continues to say 'thank you' to the doctor.
 
"can we see him?" Sehun's dad asks, "let him rest, and after we do some check ups you can see him" Both parents nod, the doctor leaves knowing they wouldnt be more questions. 
 
 
It was 1pm, and Sehun is awake and happy like nothing happen. The windows are close but he could see the light trying to come in. He has seen three different nurses, come in check on him and leave. And the eleven year old, is bored. Sehun looks around, to see if there was a magazine or some of his toys. He moves around, but he couldnt reach anything. 
 
Since he thinks that he doesnt need to be connect it to any of the machines, he tries to take everything off. But stops when he hears someone coming. The nurse comes, and does like every single nurse has done for the pass eight hours. "where are my parents?" Sehun asks, the nurse doesnt reply and just stares at him.
 
"you cant tell me?"
 
The nurse keeps quiet, "can you at least tell me, if im okay? or how long do i have to stay here?" the nurse looks down, and sees herself bleeding. Sehun starts to freak out. "your bleeding, oh my god" the nurse doesnt move, nor makes a sign that its hurting her. "help! help!" Sehun starts to yell, he gets out from the bed but cant reach the nurse,
 
Since his connect to the machine. He takes the thing off, and a alarm starts to ring. Sehun touches the nurse stomach, trying to stop the bleeding. "help!!!" Sehun yells louder, he was the only one showing he was scared. His doctor, and a nurse rush to Sehun's room. Sehun looks at them "help her" he says with tears in his eyes.
 
The doctor looks at Sehun confused. "who?" Sehun turns to look at the nurse that was bleeding, but finds nothing. Not a single sign of her, or of blood. "she...i-" "you probably had a nightmare" the doctor takes Sehun back to his bed, "you cant take this off Sehun" a nurse starts to put everything again, but all of Sehun's attention was on the spot, where he had seen the nurse.
 
That was one of many ghost who tried to get close to Sehun. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sehun! honey open the door" Sehun's mom, knocks on the door for the four time. Sehun was back to his house, he was glad since he could hide and not see people from the hospital dead, with blood around them. 
 
"Sehun!" his mom, yells again. Sehun is to busy hiding on his blankets to answer his mom. This thing is scary him, and he didnt know what to do. How do you stop seen dead people? But he also knows he cant stay inside his room forever.
 
He sticks his head out of the blanket, to see around his room. When he notices that no dead people are around, he runs to his closet to change. Everything he was doing, he was moving in a speed of light. 
 
The door opens, and Sehun's mom runs to see if Sehun is okay. "where are you going?" "im just gonna go to the park" Sehun leaves the house fast not wanting to lie to his mom more. 
 
Sehun walks around, not knowing where to go. He also didnt know if half of this people are dead, or alive. He doesnt know what part scares him the most. "hey kid" Sehun turns to the boy older than him, who is infront of a weird looking store. "me?" Sehun points at himself, "yeah you, come" The boy makes a sign for Sehun to come close to him.
 
"you look pale" He grabs Sehun chin, and moves Sehun's head around to have a closer look. "i seen that kind of pale before" the boy lets go of Sehun. Sehun grabs his chin, feeling weird since the boy wasnt grab it anymore. "oh yeah in who?" the boy smiles, "in me" Sehun taken back by the comment, he wonders if he should ask, if he could see ghosts too.
 
"uhm...." Sehun bites his lip
 
"take my advice boy, tell your parents to leave and never come back" the boy goes inside the store, leaving Sehun scared by the comment. Sehun looks around, before he enters the store. "hey!" he yells, but the boy continues to put things away. "what is that suppose to mean?" the boy shrugs, "if im correct, which i know iam you can see ghosts"
 
Sehun opens his mouth to deny it, but his expression said everything. The boy smirks, "here" the boy gives Sehun a note, Sehun takes a second before he takes it away from the boy's hands. Sehun opens it, and he didnt understand the words that are in the note. "what is this suppose to mean?"
 
"when you accept your destiny, you would understand" Sehun puts the note in his pocket, "whats your name?" 
 
"im Yixing, the owner of this store"
 
"im Sehun"
 
Yixing smiles, "whenever you need help, you can come to me" Sehun wants to say 'i wouldnt be need it' but even himself, he doesnt know whats wrong. So he just keeps the words inside. "can you see ghost too?" Sehun whispers, "mmm...in a way yes"
 
"in away?"
 
"theres more things out there, more supernatural things...."
 
"and what do you do with them?" Yixing chuckles, "i hunt them" Sehun looks down at the words, hunt. He didnt understand why he would hunt such scary things. "i-i gotta go" Sehun runs out of the store, it was to much information for one day. And for the fact that for the first time, his eyes have open. There was no more 'dont be afraid of the dark
 
Because theres a reason to be afraid. 
 
 
 
 
 
A week later since the whole talk with Yixing, Sehun is calm. No ghosts have come to look for him, and he feels normal ones again. He smiles, he spends time with his family. It was like how it used to be. 
 
Sure he kinda wonders how Yixing is doing, but soon that thoughts leaves his mind. "mom im home" Sehun enters his home, and there was no response. He looks around the house, and finds it weird since his mom is always at home. "mom?" Sehun enters the kitchen, and it was empty. He goes to the bedroom, and finds his mom in the floor bleeding.
 
"mom!" Sehun runs to her, her wrist are cut. "mom?!! mom please wake up" Sehun tries not to freak out, but it hard seen his mom bleeding. "hold on mom" Sehun grabs the phone and calls for an ambulance. Since he still had to wait, he goes to the restroom to find towels to stop the bleeding. "its okay mom, you'll be okay"
 
"Sehu...."
 
"yes, mom"
 
"shes not..no-t here?"
 
Sehun puts the towels around her wrist putting pressure on it. "who mom?" Sehun's mom, starts to breath slowly. "the nurse" Sehun heart stops, and he didnt know if it would ever beat again. "nu...nurse?" Sehun's mom nods slow, "did she hurt you mom?" Sehun's mom was going to nod, but she faint it. 
 
Yixing's words, came to mind. But he couldnt believe it, there has to be another reasonable way to explain this. Maybe it was another nurse, it couldnt possibly be the same nurse he saw in his room.
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun's sister is afraid of him. He could feel it. There was blame in her eyes, everytime Sehun would walk pass her. Its been two years, and theres not a single moment in her life where she doesnt blame Sehun.
 
All the weird things thats been happening, every since Sehun came back from the hospital is not easy to ignore. She also knows that Sehun knows the reason. Shes sure that if they stay with him, they all going to die.
 
"but mom! it was his fault! he was the reason why dad left!" She yells, making her voice louder, and louder every second she speaks. "stop, we are not leaving him, his 13 years old!" Sehun was hiding behind the wall, he could see how his mom hand shakes. She was also developing fear towards him. "mom, if we dont leave..."Yeon Woo sits next to her mother.
 
"if we dont leave, his going to kill us" Mrs. Oh looks at Yeon Woo, surprise. Surprise because it was the same thoughts she had. "ho-how are we going to leave?" She starts to cry, it was her son. She loved him, she couldnt just get up and leave him. "its okay mom" Sehun gets out from hiding. "leave, im strong i can take care of myself"
 
Yeon Woo stands up, "see mom! lets go" she goes to her room to pack. "everything i need to know, i can do it myself! dad teached me everything" Mrs. Oh stands up, just to kneel by Sehun feet. She hugs Sehun legs, and begins to cry. "mom, dont cry" Sehun drop the tears that are forming in his eyes. "go, mom." Yeon Woo gets out of the room, with three suitcase.
 
"mom, im done lets go" Yeon Woo helps her mom, stand up. Mrs. Oh holds on to Sehun face, ones last time before she kisses him in the forehead. Yeon Woo doesnt say anything, she just smiles at him. like a 'thank-you' smile.
 
Sehun looks at the door, knowing that was the last time he would ever see them. Sehun starts to cry, and all he can hear is those tears and sobbing of his. He puts his hands in his pockets, and feels a piece of paper. He takes it out, and he understands now.
 
"Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos"
 
He grabs his jacket, and runs to the same street, the same road where he met Yixing. When he gets there, he knocks on the store that looks close. "its me! open up" he knocks hard, until he hears someone unlock. "what are you doing at this time?"
 
"i understand, the words i understand them now" Yixing opens the door wide enough for Sehun to enter. "im guessing you finally understand what you have to do" Sehun nods, "i send them....my parents i send them away" Yixing puts a hand in Sehun's shoulder. "you have save their lives"
 
Sehun nods, not wanting to talk about this cause he knows his going to cry. "so, what do i do now? do i look for ghosts? or what?" Yixing chuckles, he makes a sign for Sehun to follow him. Yixing opens the back door, which leads to Yixing's home. "they would come to look for you" Yixing sits down, and Sehun sits infront of him.
 
"what iam suppose to do when they do?" Yixing takes a small knife from his boot. "first you would put salt around them, second you would cut your hand," Yixing shows him in what place to cut. "you would grab hair from the ghost, and you would say the words from the paper i gave you"
 
"thats it?" Yixing nods, "yeah, they would light up and go where they have to go" "so im like a reaper?"
 
Yixing moves his head side to side, "well," 
 
"i guess you can look at it like that, except you dont have super powers and you just end up hurting yourself" Sehun moves his head, telling Yixing he understands. "okay, i guess i know everything i need" Yixing didnt want to tell him more, not today anyway. It was enough that Sehun had to lose his parents, he didnt need to know more sad, and hurtful things.
 
"hey why dont you stay?"
 
"here?"
 
"yeah, for the night" Yixing stands up, and goes to his closet. He doesnt wait for Sehun to say yes, he takes blanket and a pillow out. "you can sleep on the couch" "thanks" Sehun grabs the pillow, and the blanket, and puts them on the couch. "so i see you tomorrow?" Yixing plays with Sehun's hair. "goodnight"
 
 
 
The next moring, Sehun wakes up because of the light from the sun. He looks around to see if Yixing was anywhere to be seen. "you!" Sehun points at the nurse thats been haunting him. Sehun knows it was time to do what he was suppose to do. "okay, i'll send you to where you belong" Sehun slowly stands up, not to scared the ghost. If that was possible.
 
Sehun sees the knife that Yixing was holding yesterday. He grabs it and does all the things Yixing said to do. "Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos!" The ghost lights up, and disappears into dust. Sehun breathes heavily as he chuckles, he couldnt believe that happen. Then a big pain 
comes to him.
 
He kneels down, since it was to strong. He feels his stomach is going to explode any time soon. "its okay, breath" Yixing comes running towards him, patting his back. "breath, breath" Yixing says gently, but Sehun couldnt relax. Then he opens his mouth just to vomit blood. As Sehun sees it, he starts to cry.
 
Yixing pulls him into his arms, "its okay, its okay," 
 
"im sick Sehun" Sehun stops crying, and raises his head to look at him "what?"
 
"my family has a history of alzheimer's, and this kind of life is making the sickness to go faster" Sehun cleans his tears, and separates himself from Yixing. "you were sick too, right?"
 
"uh....yeah tuberculosis"
 
Yixing puts his hands in Sehun's shoulder, "everytime you send a ghost to the afterlife your going to vomit blood" "what should i do?" 
 
"i would teach you"
 
"what about school, and everyone i know?"
 
"forget them, i teach you everything i know so i can slow down the process" Sehun nods, and hugs Yixing. He feels safe around him, now he was the parent. And he knows that Yixing is not going to leave him.
 
Not anytime soon, anyway.
 
 
 
 
 
Two years later, and Sehun finally comes back to school. He had drop out, so everyone around him would be safe. Yixing teached him how to protec himself, and not to get close to anyone. Sehun was not a locket, he was closed, and no one could open him.
 
Sehun walks around the hallways, and the people who were with him in middle school recognize him. Although he was more pale than he was before, he was still Sehun. As he walks students begin to whisper, how Sehun doesnt have any parents. And he lives alone in that house of his.
 
There was exaggerate rumors, that Sehun kill someone but the police couldnt find any proof. The most recent rumor was that Sehun was hanging out, with that weird dude from the herb store. And that both of them were making witchcraft.
 
"hey" Sehun raises his head, to see the person who call him. "im new, my name is Baekhyun" Sehun walks away, leaving the poor boy in half sentence. It was a weird feeling, what Baekhyun brought to Sehun. He just couldnt quiet know what it was.
 
But it was only the beginning.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------
i want to thank everyone! i know baekhun is not a popular couple so im glad you guys continue to read my story
<3