suits & ties

GHOST
Sehun walks on the hallways, getting ready to go to his fourth period. Which he's late too. He opens his locker to get one of the books, when he pulls on the book a note falls down. Sehun just looks at it, who in the world would send him a note? and the other question, is it a nice one?
 
He kneels down to pick the note up, Sehun slowly opens the note and it was from Baekhyun.
 
'hey Sehun, meet me in the third floor boy's bathroom!
 
see ya'
 
Sehun smiles when he notices Baekhyun didnt forget to put a heart, next to his name. Sehun closes his locker, and goes to the stairs. He was late anyway, so it didnt matter if he takes a bit longer. When Sehun enters the restroom, he finds it empty. "Baekhyun?" then the lights turn off. He knows it couldnt be the ghosts, since they need him.
 
It was something that Sehun should be really scared of. It was his nightmare in the flesh. When the lights turn on Sehun finds Chanyeol, Jongin, and Suho infront of him. "what did you do to him?" Chanyeol pushes Sehun. Sehun just looks at the three of them, he didnt have a clue of what Chanyeol was talking about.
 
"i-i dont know wh-" Chanyeol pushes Sehun again, and this time hard that Sehun couldnt finish his sentence. "he has scratches on his arms, and one on his neck what did you do?"
 
"he's problably doing some voodoo " Jongin says, and that made Chanyeol more mad. Even when he didnt know the truth. Maybe he was just using an excuse to hurt Sehun. "no, i would never hurt Baekh-" Sehun stops talking when he sees something shiny around Chanyeol's neck. "where did you get that?" He points at the necklace.
 
Chanyeol grabs it, so Sehun wouldnt touch it. "Baekhyun left it on the locker room" Sehun shakes his head, it was dangerous if Baekhyun didnt have that necklace on. The ghosts wouldnt miss this big chance, not now since Sehun feels they being acting weird lately "no, you have to give it to Baekhyun right now!!" Sehun almost jump Chanyeol trying to take the necklace off
 
But Jongin, and Suho stop him. "i give it to him later, you should be worrying about you not him" Sehun tries to pull away from Jongin's, and Suho's strong grip. "they wouldnt be any later!! dont you understand is the only way Baekhyun's alive!!!" 
 
Chanyeol flicks Sehun on the forehead, "hey! dont start talking about weird things" Sehun couldnt stay here, and wait to see what Chanyeol, and his friends are going to do to him. So his survival senses wake up in him. First he punches Jongin on the stomach, while Jongin grabs his stomach in pain. Sehun hits Suho on the neck.
 
Next thing he knows, he grabs Chanyeol's necklace and runs to the door. But stops when Baekhyun stands infront of him. "Baekhyun!" Chanyeol, Jongin, and Suho stand behind Sehun. "wear this" but Baekhyun doesnt move, "your in serious trouble" Chanyeol pushes Sehun, making him fall to the floor. "Baekhyun what are you doing wear the necklace"
 
The necklace had land next to Baekhyun, "dont worry Baekhyun we make him pay" Jongin grabs Sehun by the collar, "Baekhyun what are you doing?" Baekhyun blinks acouple of times, before he takes a step forward to leave. "Baekhyun!!" Sehun yells, worry and scared by the way Baekhyun was acting. Could it be?
 
Could Baekhyun be possess by a ghost right now?
 
"Baekhyun!" Sehun yells so loud, that he finally wakes up. 
 
Sehun looks around, and finds himself in his room. Sweat running down his forehead, his dream are starting to feel more real than ever. And that was scarying him alot. As he slowly lets go of his blanket, which he really didnt notice he was holding so tight. He feels someone's hand under his arm. Slowly Sehun turns to see who it was.
 
And it was Baekhyun.
 
He couldnt remember why Baekhyun was laying there next to him. White pearl soft skin, and pink lips. Then everything from yesterday hits him. After Baekhyun's words in the kitchen, they laugh. And Sehun's pretty sure if he goes to the kitchen he could still hear their laughter. He also remembers them working hard on the project.
 
Baekhyun being tired that he went to lay down in Sehun's bed. Not shy to move around the house. Sehun goes and lays down with Baekhyun on his bed. They start to talk about dreams, and the future. Of course Sehun lie about his future, just so Baekhyun wouldnt get sad. When Baekhyun put his head on Sehun's shoulder
 
Sehun knew that Baekhyun was getting sleepy. He remembers saying 'Baekhyun i think you should go home' Baekhyun replied in a whiper 'yes, im going'. But slowly Sehun got sleepy too, until both of them fall asleep.
 
Baekhyun yawns as he opens his right eye first, and sees that Sehun was awake, he opens the other one. "good morning" Sehun moves to the right so he wouldnt be so close to Baekhyun. "good morning"
 
Sehun, and Baekhyun continue to look at each other, trying to read their expressions. Baekhyun snaps his fingers, "lets make some breakfast!" he gets out of bed first, and runs to the kitchen. Sehun slowly gets out of the bed, and follows Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun gets everything out to make pancakes, "oh hurry and go take a shower!" Sehun stands there not sure if he should be leaving Baekhyun alone. "its okay, see i fix the necklace last night" Baekhyun takes the necklace out, since it was inside his shirt. "now go take a shower" Sehun stands there, he knows Baekhyun had gettin up in the middle of the night to
 
Fix that necklace. "hurry!" Baekhyun pushes Sehun out of the kitchen, and Sehun knows it was his time to take a shower.
 
When Sehun enters the kitchen, he sees a table full of yummy dishes. "you made all of this?" Baekhyun nods, "i didnt know i had this much food in my refrigerator" Sehun chuckles as he begins to eat the pancakes, and the bacon. Baekhyun looks at the hungry Sehun, he was the kid that was trying to grow up.
 
The one that had to grow up. A noise coming from a car breaks the thought, and Sehun stops eating. "who's that?" "oh, i called home...i need to take a shower and change before i go to school" Baekhyun stands up, and goes to the livingroom to grab his things. Sehun lets go of the fork, and follows Baekhyun like a sad puppy.
 
"oh, okay...yeah then i see at school" Baekhyun nods with a smile. "oh remember that we have to show how we are doing to the teacher, so we gonna present" Sehun makes a mental note, "theres no need to bring the customs, so just bring this folder with you" Baekhyun gives him a purple folder, "okay, sure" Sehun opens the folder
 
And finds a note inside.
Asking him to the homecoming dance.
 
Sehun raises his head, and looks at Baekhyun confused. Was Baekhyun asking him to the dance? or was this note for Baekhyun, but he forgot about it. "dont answer me yet" Sehun stands there even more shock, that note was for him. "bye" Baekhyun runs out of there, like if the house was on fire. Sehun closes the folder
 
And runs to the mirror, to practice how to say yes.
 
 
"okay, Chanyeol and Suho please work more on your project" The teacher says, as she writes notes on her book. "okay, next is Baekhyun and Sehun" Baekhyun, and Sehun stand up, and walk to the front of the class. "whenever your ready" the teachers tells them. Baekhyun cleans his throat, before he prepares himself for the scene.
 
"I--Im more than just a woman!" Baekhyun takes a dramatic step forward, "You're my wife, the Queen is it that enough?"
 
"no! im just an object and you as my King should love me and not possess me" Everyone was into Baekhyun's dramatic faces, till now they still get shock at what Baekhyun can do. "well thats not possible! you would stay as the Queen and you would follow your destiny" Sehun grabs Baekhyun by the arms, it was hurting
 
Baekhyun, but it was part of the scene. "and thats how far we are" Baekhyun breaks the scene, everyone starts to clap wanting more. "wow, great performance! cant wait for it to be done" the teacher claps along with the students. Sehun smiles at Baekhyun, and Baekhyun returns the smile.
 
When the class ends, Baekhyun waits for Sehun. Leaving the two of them alone. "uhm....do you have the answer now?" Baekhyun plays with his hands, trying not to make himself so nervous. Sehun looks at Baekhyun, and nods. Baekhyun takes a step forward pressuring Sehun to say the answer faster. "yes, Baekhyun i'll go to the homecoming dance with you"
 
Baekhyun smiles so big as he shows his famous smile. "then i see you at 7" Baekhyun leaves before this feels more awkward. Sehun feels his whole face burning, he was good at not showing Baekhyun his feelings. But lately its been difficult. 
 
It was afterschool when Sehun start it to run, without stopping. He didnt had anything to wear, and the only person that came to mind was Luhan. When Sehun enters the store, Yixing was on the counter. "what can i do for you?" today Yixing didnt remember Sehun. "can i talk to Luhan" Yixing looks at Sehun, knowing that who ever Luhan knows, he does too.
 
"Luhan!" Yixing yells, it doesnt take a second for Luhan to run to Yixing. "oh Sehun, did something happen?" "no, well...actually" Yixing walks away, since he really didnt understand, even if he tries. "im going to the homecoming dance" "eh?"
 
"with Baekhyun" Sehun didnt realize the smile he had in his face, it was until Luhan looks at Sehun with your-in-love-kinda of look. "come i have something" Sehun goes around the counter, and follows Luhan inside his home. Since it was connect it to the store. Yixing lets go of his notebook, and follows too.
 
Luhan opens the door of his closet, and looks for a nice suit. "try this one" Sehun grabs it, and walks to the restroom. He leaves the door open, so he can still talk to Luhan. "so how is he doing?" Luhan looks at Yixing, who was trying to remember how to tie a tie. "alittle better" Sehun recognize the tone of concerned.
Sehun comes out of the restroom
 
Luhan starts to clap, as he sees Sehun. "you gonna steal some hearts" Sehun chuckles as he likes Luhan's words. He walks to the mirror to fix his suit, "oh my god Sehun!!" Luhan, and Sehun turn around at the normal Yixing. "Baekhyun?" Yixing ask, Sehun nods. Yixing chuckles "does he know?" Sehun looks at Luhan, then down.
 
"no"
 
"what are you waiting for?" Yixing raises Sehun's chin, "today, is your day to be a normal kid" "your right Yixing" Yixing blinks acouple of times, and he was gone. "eh? about what?" Yixing looks at Luhan, "who are you?" "read your hand" "eh?" Yixing raises his hand, and there was some written words "Luhan?" Luhan nods. "your my boyfriend" Luhan nods again.
 
Yixing nods, and goes to the bed to sit. Sehun looks at Luhan, and the words 'a little better' are lies. It was something Luhan want it to believe, so Sehun didnt say anything. "okay your ready!"
 
"thanks Luhan" Luhan winks, "no problem" Sehun makes a cute face to Luhan, and to Yixing before he leaves.
 
 
Sehun stands outside of the school gym, where the homecoming dance is taking place. Everyone passes by him, with their dates. Sehun couldnt stop looking at the watch it was still abit early, he was to nervous to actually calm down. When Sehun sees Chanyeol he knows Baekhyun should be coming. Chanyeol passes with the captain of the basketball team, Kris.
 
When Chanyeol just gives evil looks to Sehun, he knows is better not to ask if Baekhyun was coming. Minutes later Suho comes with Jongdae, who was the talented kid in choir. Behind him was Jongin with Kyungsoo, the smart kid in the whole school. Sehun looks around, and there was no more cars coming. Sehun was between
 
Feeling a fool, and embarrass. Sehun loosen his tie, he being wanting to do that since he put it on. He looks around one more time, before he starts to walk home. When he was getting to the school's exit, a black car stops "where are you going?"
 
Sehun face begins to burn again, "sorry im late" Baekhyun gets out of the car, they both stand there feeling awkward again. Baekhyun was starting to develop feeling towards Sehun, which made him feel awkward. At least he wasnt nervous like Sehun.
 
"so, should we go to the dance?" ~ "yeah" Sehun stands next to Baekhyun, so they can walk together "oh wait" Baekhyun fixes Sehun's tie, "okay now we can go" They both walk next to each other, in silence. 
 
It could have being the wind, or it could have being Sehun's body. But either way Sehun's hand moves, first it plays with Baekhyun slim long fingers, until they both hold hands. Baekhyun looks at how both hands fit so good, like a puzzle. He slowly moves his eyes to meet Sehun's. 
 
Sehun looks at Baekhyun, before he looks away. Baekhyun chuckles, as he puts his other hand under Sehun's arm, and his head in Sehun's shoulder.