Bad Luck

GHOST
Sehun enters first period earlier than Baekhyun, and most students. When he enters he sees that Chanyeol, and Suho are there. He tries to ignore the whispering. But its hard. Sehun goes to the small lockers that the classroom has, when he opens it trash fall out. The students that are in the classroom laugh.
 
It was a normal Monday for him, he's suppose to be used to all of this. But he forgets, daydreaming all the time its making his brain forget things. Sehun kneels down, and picks up the trash, before a teacher comes and finds the mess. As he cleans students continue to laugh, and whisper words of
 
'look at him his pathetic' 
 
'he should just stay home'
 
'he doesnt have the guts to stand up for himself, what a loser'
 
"stop!" Baekhyun grabs Sehun's hand. Sehun raises his eyes to Baekhyun, he feels so embarrass he didnt want Baekhyun to see him like this. Baekhyun pulls on his arm, so he can stand up. "who did this?" Baekhyun raises his voice, "who?!!" Baekhyun was so mad that he kicks the desk infront of him, the students who were infront of the desk move afraid of Baekhyun.
 
"no one is going to stand up?" all the students stay quiet, althought everyone knows who it was. It was obvious that Baekhyun was the only one that didnt want to understand, that his best friends are jerks. "just.....just let it go Baek" Baekhyun looks at Sehun, who is looking down. 
 
Baekhyun opens his mouth to say something, but ends up closing it. "come" Baekhyun pulls on Sehun, they both start to walk but he stumbles. Making Everyone gasp, "Baekhyun are you okay?" everyone comes to his rescue, only Sehun stands there. Baekhyun looks clumsy, but something is weird about  this. "yeah, you know how clumsy i can be" Baekhyun puts his hand behind his head and laughs.
 
 
 
 
"come on Baekhyun is time to go" the swimming coach says, "im gonna stay here alittle bit longer, if thats okay?" the coach nods, "okay" he says, before he leaves. Baekhyun begins to swim, it was a nice way to think. And he had alot to think about. He wants to help Sehun, but its not going to be easy since Sehun doesnt want help. Baekhyun tightings his jaw.
 
He hates how Sehun can be so stubborn sometimes, but he knows he needs a friend that can be stubborn. Since everyone does whatever Baekhyun wants. As he goes underwater to swim, the lights go off. Baekhyun sticks his head out of the water, and looks around. "hello?"
 
"im swimming here!" The lights turn back on again, Baekhyun sighs. He swims to the other side of the pool, getting ready to leave. Baekhyun gets out of the pool, water dripping from his wet clothes. He starts to feel cold, Baekhyun puts his arms around himself to get warm. He gives a step forward, but before he could do something
 
He feels someone pushing him to the pool. Baekhyun splashes, "what the hell?" the lights turn off, and Baekhyun knows something not normal is here. He holds onto the necklace that Sehun told him to wear. Suddenly someone starts to drown Baekhyun, he starts to yell for help whenever he could stick his head out of the water. His heart starts to beat so fast, he was really getting scared.
 
Baekhyun feels someone else in the water too, he waves his hands around trying to do something. "is okay Baekhyun, calm down" Baekhyun stops moving when he recognize the voice. "Sehun" He hugs Sehun so tight, holding back the tears hoping Sehun wouldnt see him like this. "what happen?" "i...it....then...." Baekhyun couldnt speak still shock.
 
"its okay, its okay" Sehun helps Baekhyun get out of the pool, when Baekhyun touches the ground he feels much better.
 
"come lets go" Both of them walk to the lockers as Sehun still holds on to Baekhyun.
 
 
 
 
"come on girls" the coach yells at the boys, it was baseball practice and Baekhyun wasnt over what happened in the pool. "Baekhyun give me two laps around the field" Chanyeol pokes Baekhyun on the stomach to get his attention. "uh?" Baekhyun looks at the coach, "now its three laps" Baekhyun looks at his teammates, then back at the coach. He nods, and starts to run.
 
When he was about to finish the first lap, he stumbles again. He gets up ignoring it, and finish the first lap. Baekhyun runs for the second time, and this time his paying attention to everything. He just didnt know what was going on, he was clumsy alright but never this much. In matter of fact, people would always get surprise when Baekhyun would act clumsy.
 
Knowing he doesnt really look like the type. When he finish the third lap, the coach calls on him to practice his batting. Baekhyun grabs his lucky bat, and runs infront of Chanyeol. "okay ready?" Baekhyun nods.
 
Chanyeol throws him the ball, and Baekhyun knows his going to hit it. So why does it end up hitting him? Baekhyun falls down since the ball was coming in a fast speed. "Baekhyun are you okay?"
 
Baekhyun blinks a couple of times, "come on guys lets help him get up" the coach and some teammates help Baekhyun stand up, "Chanyeol take Baekhyun to the nurse" Chanyeol puts Baekhyun's arm around him, as they go to the nurse's office.
 
On the way there, Sehun was walking around he just finish taking a ghost to the afterlife. "Baekhyun what happened?" Chanyeol stops, and pushes Sehun away. "Chanyeol" Baekhyun gives an evil look to him. "im okay Sehun, dont worry" Chanyeol lets Baekhyun say only that, and continues to take him to the nurse office.
 
Sehun feels the shiverness he feels when a ghost is close. When he looks back, he sees in fact three ghosts, and they are looking all at Baekhyun. "leave him alone!!" Sehun says voice strong. It was the only way they would understand. The ghosts disappear.
 
But Sehun knows this is not going to be the last time he would see them.
 
 
 
 
"its something wrong?" Baekhyun ask at the space out Sehun. "i told you im okay" but Sehun knows it wasnt okay. "i know let me make some tea! i brought it from home, i want it to try it with you" Baekhyun opens his bagpack, and grabs the tea. He was really familiar with the house, so he walks to the kitchen all by himself.
 
Baekhyun opens a cabinet, and grabs the tea maker. He puts water on, and turns on the stove. He turns around ready to go back to Sehun, since it was going to take a couple of minutes for the water to heat up. Then the smell of burn enters Baekhyun's nose, when he turns around the tea maker was on fire. Sehun runs to the kitchen since the smell hit him too.
 
"im sorry!" Baekhyun yells, Sehun turns the stove off and grabs the fire extinguisher, and puts out the fire. "im sorry Sehun, i dont know whats wrong with me... i will pay for the damages"
 
Sehun turns around, he wasnt mad at Baekhyun. Not even close. "Baekhyun......i cant see you anymore"
 
"what? oh come on Sehun it was an accident"
 
"Baekhyun i dont care about that! your in danger"
 
Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "no im not! im wearing the necklace" Sehun rips the necklace off, scratching Baekhyun's neck. He throws it to the floor "go Baekhyun, i  cant see you anymore"
 
"Sehun."
 
"im death! Baekhyun, i only bring pain to people and your going to end up just like everyone does"
 
Baekhyun continues to look at Sehun with sad eyes, it wasnt fair that Sehun is the only one able to talk. Why couldnt he let Baekhyun explain how he feels about the ghost, about Sehun's life. "im tired Baekhyun, im tired pretending i can be around people. just let me do my job so i can die in silence" Baekhyun shakes his head, as he runs to Sehun arms.
 
"i would never let you die. you understand!" Baekhyun starts to cry, making his tears land on Sehun's shirt. "you said we gonna stay together until we finish the project. you cant go back now...not now....not after i--"
 
Baekhyun shuts his mouth, and just separates from Sehun as he cleans his tears. Sehun touch by Baekhyun's words just stands there, surprise. Onces Baekhyun's tears are clean he picks the necklace.
 
"i would fix the necklace, and continue to wear it. and you would continue to be with me, just like we had this couple of days"
 
Baekhyun's tone made Sehun believe he couldnt argue with Baekhyun.