The End [COMPLETE]

GHOST
Sehun calls Baekhyun again, it was the first call this morning. The other line, rings and rings but no answer. Sehun knows it just going to take the call to voice mail, and it did.
 
"hey, Baek...im not going to school today, im going to Yixing's and Luhan's house. Nothing happen to them, i just dont feel like going to school. If you feel the same way, you should come.....uhm..okay, bye" Sehun hangs up.
 
He puts his black skinny jeans, that make his legs look like they can go for miles. He grabs his grey t-shirt, and his gray sweater. He sees his grey and red hat, and puts it on. Sehun looks under the bed to grab his black converse. He opens his closet, and grabs the two suits that Luhan was kind enough to lend them to him.
 
Sehun starts to walk to the direction where Yixing's and Luhan's home is. He sees other students going to school, but Sehun doesnt feel guilty at all for skipping. He wonders how he stop himself from doing this, i mean he was never fun of going to school. But he was always there. Then the answer click in his brain. It was simple, Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun was the reason why Sehun never skip school. He was going to hit himself for thinking about Baekhyun, when the sweet smell of bread fill his noise. He always wanted to enter that store, but the owner had die and he was scared to see her there. Sehun stops infront of the bakery, and the smell is so strong and sweet that he decides to go in.
 
He wasnt afraid anymore.
 
"hi, what can i get for you?" a middle age woman asks, "i want a muffin bread" the middle age woman presses number in the register, "is this to go? or for here?" Sehun takes his wallet from his pocket, "to go" the woman presses one last number before she goes to the back of the store to grab the bread. Sehun mouth was watery, he couldnt hold it anymore he want it to eat it.
 
The middle age woman comes back, and puts the bread in the counter as she takes Sehun's money. The register opens, and the middle age woman gives Sehun the change back. "thank you, and come again" Sehun nods, and leaves the store.
 
Minutes later Sehun knocks on the door of two very busy people. "hey i brought breakfast!" Sehun shakes the bread to show what he brought. "oh muffin bread!!!" Yixing runs and grabs the bread. "remember the first time we had this!?" Yixing ask, and Sehun nods happily. "it was my first night here, and you didnt had any food, just the bread"
 
Yixing laughs so hard, that he closes his eyes "good times" he says under his breath. "okay, lets eat it" Yixing follows Luhan to the kitchen, "you guys are opening the store to early" Sehun says, as he puts the two suits in the couch. "we change the hours, now we open the store early so we can close it early" Luhan says, as he takes the milk out.
 
"you guys act like your old" Yixing takes a knife out, and starts to cut the bread. "hey, dont look at me Luhan is the one thats old" Luhan hits Yixing in the arm as Sehun and Yixing laugh. "hurry" Sehun stretches his hands to catch the bread before it hits the plate. "wow your hungry" Sehun was starving, all of the nights Baekhyun had taken the ability to eat.
 
Sehun grabs the first piece of bread, and practically puts all of the bread in his mouth. Luhan gives him a glass of milk, "chew" Sehun rolls his eyes, and ignores Luhan. Sehun even with food in his mouth, he opens his mouth carefully so the food wouldnt come out. He takes a drink of milk, and the two favors mix together so perfectly.
 
A little piece of heaven.
 
Yixing finishes cutting the bread, and grabs a piece for himself. Luhan finally pours milk for Yixing and him, and sits down. "hey arent you suppose to be in school?" Luhan asks before he bites his bread. The food that Sehun had in his mouth, almost made him choke. Even milk came out of his nose. "oh gross" Luhan grabs the plate before nose-milk land on the food.
 
"sorry" Sehun grabs napkins, and cleans himself and the table. "i told you not to ask me question when im eating," Sehun says defending himself in a very bad way. "but if you must know, i just didnt feel like going" 
 
"is Chanyeol still bullying you?" Sehun shakes his head, "no, not anymore" Baekhyun's name appear in Luhan's mouth, but he didnt want to ask. Luhan gives a look to Yixing for him to stop asking question. Yixing nods back. "hey do you remember when you met me?" Sehun chuckles, "yes, i was actually really scared of you"
 
Yixing points at himself, "me? why?" "uhm, you were 18 and you were standing outside of the store and you called me, i thought you were a " Luhan laughs, "what!? oh my god Sehun" Sehun laughs so much, "that kind makes sense" Luhan says agreeing with Sehun, "oh what about Luhan? what did you thought of him?"
 
Sehun thinks for a moment, "well when i met him, i didnt think of anything bad. Since we met in a form of a date" Luhan sticks his tongue at Yixing, "why did i met Luhan on a date Yixing?" "cause i knew that you saw me like i was your brother, and we been two years together...and now it was going to be the three of us, i didnt know how you would react"
 
"Yixing i still see you as a brother" Sehun puts his hand in Yixing's shoulder, "and me?" Luhan talks to show that his still here, "your like my father" the three of them laugh.
 
 
 
It stay like this for awhile, then Sehun help them out around the store. Some people who are new to the whole supernatural thing came, and ask questions. Some who knew about the supernatural thing came to get new supplies. Sehun didnt know that the store was so famous, and he was glad that other people are helping destroy those things.
 
Yixing was walking to see if all of the name tags are where they suppose to me.  When suddenly he feels a big pain in his head, he stop for a moment to make sure he wouldnt fall. The pain continues, and he closes and opens his eyes. By the third time, the pain had stop. But he couldnt remember anything. Sehun looks at Yixing, "its okay" Luhan says.
 
Sehun had never seen how Yixing leaves his memories behind. He didnt know that Yixing was in pain. "sit Yixing" Yixing looks at Luhan, scared. "its okay, im here to help you" Yixing nods slowly, that if Luhan had blink he would've miss it.
 
"i have to go" Sehun stops cleaning around, it was the afternoon and he knows by now Baekhyun is home. "dont you want to stay for lunch?" Sehun shakes his head, "im gonna go and visit Baekhyun" Luhan nods, Sehun gets close to Yixing "Yixing you be good, and keep helping people like you help me," Yixing who was gone, keeps looking at Sehun.
 
"and dont forget to love Luhan" Sehun kisses Yixing in the forehead, and moves to Luhan. Sehun puts his hand in Luhan's shoulder, to get his attention. "what" Sehun hugs him, "thank you for loving Yixing and me, thank you for being my father figure." Luhan didnt know how to response. So he just hugs Sehun back.
 
Sehun pats Luhan's back one more time, before he leaves the store.
 
 
 
Sehun knocks on Baekhyun's door, the maid opens it but as Sehun was going to give a step forward the maid stops him. "sorry, i cant let you in" "why not?" the maid looks around, "Mrs. Byun told me not to" "i just have to tell Baekhyun something, it wouldnt be long" Sehun moves around, to find a free space to pass through and go inside the house.
 
But the maid was fast, and she just continues to push Sehun away. "im sorry" Sehun nods, "fine" Sehun walks away feeling bad, he want it to say alot of things to Baekhyun. Things that couldnt be said in a voice mail. As Sehun walks he debates whether to call Baekhyun now, or wait. Sehun gets close to the road to get the attention of a taxi.
 
Sehun whistles and the taxi stops. The driver looks behind to wait for Sehun's directions, Sehun explain to him where to go since the place didnt really had an address. The drivers nods understanding where to go. Sehun takes his cell phone, and waits for Baekhyun to send him directly to voice mail. "i cant answer the phone right now, so leave a message after the beep"
 
Is the same thing Sehun has heard for the past two days, "Baekhyun, i-im sorry" Sehun hangs up, almost breaking. But there was no other words to say, Sehun feels like he had said enough for the past months. It was Baekhyun who still doesnt believe him, or still doesnt understand. Sehun want it to cry so much right now.
 
But he bites his lip, and waits for his destination. Meanwhile, Baekhyun sees how his phone shows him he has one voice mail. And Baekhyun does, what his been doing for the past two days, he hears it.
 
"Baekhyun, i-im sorry"
 
Baekhyun eyes get watery, and his hand shakes. He didnt like how Sehun's words sound, it was like a goodbye. Sehun is saying goodbye. Baekhyun dials Luhan, it takes two rings for Luhan to answer. "Baekhyun?" "is Sehun with you?" Luhan jumps alittle by the tone of Baekhyun. "no" Baekhyun hangs up, puts his shoes on and goes to Sehun's home.
 
Sehun walks in a forest, he hears the birds talking. He feels the leaves moving, and the little animals running away by the sound of Sehun's feet. Sehun takes his knife from behind. His being hiding it since he left the house this morning. Sehun keeps on walking, knowing the place his looking for its almost there. 
 
Baekhyun knocks, and knocks but no one answers. And he knows that Sehun is not going to open. Baekhyun gets in the car again, "go straight i tell you when to stop" the driver nods, and starts to drive.
 
Sehun stops and he sees the made-up stage he did for Baekhyun. He hopes that when his in heaven he can still remember the moments he had with Baekhyun. "its time" Sehun raises his knife, half of him want it to stay here. Even when he wouldnt touch Baekhyun, only seen him would be enough. But it was time for him, to be pure.
 
Baekhyun runs on the forest, cheeks turn red from the fresh air. He can barely see, but he didnt really need the light. Baekhyun hears birds running away scared of the sound Baekhyun is doing. Sehun takes a big breath, closes his eyes "stop!" Baekhyun yells, but it didnt matter Sehun didnt listen. He stabs himself, and Baekhyun sees black dust coming out of Sehun.
 
Sehun had kill the demon.
 
"its okay Sehun stay right here" Baekhyun holds Sehun in his arms, as they both touch the cold ground. "come look at me" Baekhyun want it Sehun to focus, "i d-didnt want it you to see me" Baekhyun starts to cry, Sehun couldnt stop bleeding. "your stupid, why did you do it!?" Sehun gets close to Baekhyun, he was feeling cold. "i want it to be pure, p-pure for you"
 
Baekhyun puts Sehun closer to him, so Sehun wouldnt be cold. He can feel the shiverness coming from Sehun. "im cold" "its okay, its okay" Baekhyun whispers, "its hurts Baekhyun" "shh" Baekhyun didnt want Sehun to talk, that waste energy. "B-Baekhyun, if i would've ask more........if i would've ask everyday for you to marry me," Sehun coughs, "would've you had said yes?"
 
Baekhyun chuckles, "i wanted to say yes, since the first time you asked me" Sehun smiles, "im cold,c-cold" Baekhyun presses Sehun closer to him, he wraps himself to Sehun. "Sehun?" Baekhyun could only feel his shirt wet, from Sehun's blood. He feels that his the only one breathing.
 
"Sehun!!!" Baekhyun yells, and the only thing that heard him was the birds that flied away.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----
ITS DONE!!
so in the end i did kill sehun ;o;
but guess what guys!!! i didnt mark the story complete because theres going to be a sequel! and im gonna write it right here :DDDD
you guys deserve it for giving me so much love
well thats all for now.