New Beginnings

GHOST
It takes one second for Baekhyun to smile at Chanyeol's comment. It takes a minute for Baekhyun to think of something funny to say, and another second for everyone to laugh at his lame joke. A year has 365 days, our of those 365 days Baekhyun took 3 months to come back. Out of 3 months, 3 weeks to learn how to wake up early so he can go back to school.
 
In seven days, Baekhyun learn not to feel lonely. It takes one minute for everyone to say good bye, and leave the locker room. It takes a second and half for Chanyeol to look at Baekhyun and ask, "im glad your okay"
 
"shut up" Baekhyun chuckles, as he continues to put his new shirt back. Chanyeol takes his shirt off, and opens his locker. "im serious" Baekhyun stops laughing, "are we gonna become all emotional now?"
 
"all come on you love this things" Chanyeol puts his new shirt, and turns around to see Baekhyun. It takes Baekhyun two weeks to return to his normal skin color. Although Luhan keeps telling him to get more sun, "i guess i did" Baekhyun closes his locker and grabs his bagpack. "oh i like to think your still human" Chanyeol finally closes his locker.
 
"im okay, now" it was a simple answer to Chanyeol future question, thats why he was saying all of this things. He was building up to that question, 'you still miss him?' "well, good to know we need our captain" Chanyeol puts a red baseball hat in Baekhyun's head. "alright, alright..so what are you gonna do today?"
 
"party, we gonna come?"
 
"nah, i have to go to Yixing's home" Chanyeol really didnt know anything about Yixing, or Luhan. The only thing he knows is that they were Sehun's friends. Thats why Chanyeol doesnt ask anything else. "again? im starting to think you like them more than me"
 
Baekhyun laughs loud, "i do" Chanyeol puts his hands in his chest and acts that the comment hurt him. "auch" "well i have to go, dont party to much" Baekhyun goes to the door and opens it. He looks at Chanyeol, who was looking around to see if he left something. When Baekhyun was a freshman it took him 3 months to trust Chanyeol.
 
It took 1 week to trust Sehun, and a total of 3 weeks to actually realize he was in love with him.
 
"Kris is going to be at the party right?" Chanyeol turns to Baekhyun, and just winks making Baekhyun laugh again. "alright, alright have fun" Baekhyun leaves and goes to the exit of the school. It wasnt so far from the gym, thats why people always end up skipping class. As Baekhyun walks to the bus stop, he puts his headphones and listens to music.
 
He made a playlist of classical music, a.k.a Yixing's and Luhan theme songs. They are the secret heroes, and every hero needs a theme song. When Baekhyun gets to the bus stop, he waits for the 4pm bus. He sits down in the bench, and takes the book that Yixing gave him. He skips some pages because he already learn the things in there.
 
'Salt can save your life'
 
Baekhyun reads the name of the chapter, and he laughs alittle. He never thought that salt was going to save his life. He reads the first sentense of the first paragraph. "Salt its very important for a hunters life, always carry a small bag of salt with you. You never know when a creature from purgatory would escape"
 
Baekhyun highlights that part, although he was not going to be a hunter he still want it to think like one. Luhan would kill him if he would know Baekhyun goes around sending ghost to the after life. But its not like Baekhyun had tried before. "theres different creatures that would be in pain with salt: demons, two face monters, ghost, demon's dogs, and sometimes angels"
 
The bus stops infront, Baekhyun closes the book. He didnt realize how many people are waiting for the same bus. They all make a line, and Baekhyun is the third one to get in. He takes the back of the bus, and continues to read. "How to know when to use the salt: first lesson you have to use it before you encounter the creature"
 
"if you dont use it before, you could risk your life and others" Baekhyun closes the book, since he knows Yixing is going to explain it better. He continues to listen to music as he looks at the window. The days are getting colder, soon snow would be here. He wonders if Yixing could take the cold, his being feeling under the weather lately.
 
Sometimes Baekhyun can see it in Luhan's eyes, he knows one of this days Yixing is going to forget everything. Memories that slowly erasing, and are forever gone. Yesterday Yixing couldnt remember his own birthday. They made a small party for him, Minseok came back for that day. Still no Tao. They talked about Yixing and the funny things he has done.
 
And Yixing couldnt remember them.
Half of his childhood is already gone.
He barely remembers meeting Sehun.
 
The bus stops, and Baekhyun gets out. He has the book in his hand, he doesnt try to hide it because well whos going to pay attention to a high school kid? Baekhyun takes his headphones out, and enters the store. "hey! look who is here," Luhan cheerfully says, "the captain of the baseball team thats going to nationals!!"
 
"well first we have to win the last game"
 
"you will!" Baekhyun goes behind the counter, and helps Luhan clean up alittle. "wheres Yixing?" "oh his taking a shower" everything from the counter is clean, Baekhyun puts the book down. "oh you being reading it?"
 
"yeah, we are chapter 3 already i just want it to know what Yixing is going to teach me today" Luhan grabs the book, and opens it. "oh salt, good chapter" "did you also learned from here?"
 
Luhan shakes his hand, like in so-so way. "well it was more seen Yixing do the work, than reading the book" "well maybe you guys should take me to one of your jobs!" Luhan hits Baekhyun in the head gently. "okay, okay sorry" 
 
"oh your here" Yixing enters the store, "i told you i wasnt going to give up" Yixing nods, "okay, so chapter 3" Yixing opens some drawers, "first the salt we use is not the ordinary salt you find in the kitchen" "noted"
 
Yixing takes two small black bags from two different drawers, "first you use cat's hair, and normal salt" Luhan gives Yixing alittle bowl, Yixing puts the cat's hair and the normal salt inside the bowl. "then you read what it says in there" Yixing points at the last paragraph, "should i say it?" Baekhyun asks, and Yixing nods.
 
"im teaching you this, of course you should try it"
 
Baekhyun cleans his throat, "amate spiritum obscure te quaerimus oramus nobiscum colloquere apud nos circita" the pronunciation was alittle off, but it was good enough for being the first time. "not bad" Yixing grabs a small bag and puts it the salf inside. "there now you have salt that can actually save your life" Baekhyun grabs it, and he feels proud.
 
"wow!" He continues to look at it, he likes learning all of this things. "i must tell you something, when Sehun did it he didnt do it that good" Luhan comments, Baekhyun laughs. He did it better than him, he feels even more proud of himself. "Sehun....?" Yixing whispers. Luhan looks at him, then back at the tv that no one knew it was on.
 
"oh, there was an accident" Luhan turns on the volume, "the police doesnt know who started the fire, but it could have been an accident, more at seven" as they show scenes of the accident, under the scenes it says '10 people dead, 5 in the hospital critical condition'. "Luhan get everything ready" Luhan looks at Yixing, "what?"
 
"you know those 10 people die, dont know that. i have to send them to where they belong"
 
"why you? can you just call Minseok?" Luhan yells, "because its my job" Yixing grabs a bagpack and puts the things he needs. Since his way of sending ghosts to the after life is different from Sehun. "fine im going" Luhan starts to get ready.
 
"what should i do?"
 
"you can go home, come back tomorrow" Yixing says, not even looking at Baekhyun. He was to worry about those ten people. Baekhyun continues to look at them, before he nods alittle and leaves the store.
 
 
 
 
It takes ten days for Yixing to lose control over his memories. It takes finally 12 days more for him to lose everything. A total of 22 days for Luhan to finally realize that the Yixing he loves, doesnt remember him.
 
"hi Baekhyun" Siwon enters the store, Baekhyun looks at him he never expect it to see him. "Siwon, what are you doing here?" "i came to talk to you, wheres Yixing?" Everyday after school Baekhyun comes and takes care of the store. Since Yixing cant teach him anymore. "he doesnt remember anything, so Luhan keeps him in their room"
 
"his finally gone?" Baekhyun nods, "he took a job awhile ago, it was to much for him" Siwon nods, he lost one of the good ones. "im sorry to hear that" "so why do you need to talk to me about?"
 
Siwon cleans his throat, "oh yes, uhm...the angels told me to tell you something"
 
"the angels?" Baekhyun chuckles, not believe it. "yes, something about Sehun" Baekhyun begins to shake his head, "no, no i dont want to hear it" "why not?" "because it took me along time to actually be okay, to actually not cry at the mention of his name"
 
Baekhyun shuts him mouth, and thinks his words carefully. "im sorry that you had to come here, since i know its a pretty long trip but i dont want to hear it" "im sorry that you feel that way, but after your done listening to me you can make your decision" Siwon isnt going to give up, "Sehun sacrifice himself, to be clean again, and thats a big deal to the angels,"
 
Baekhyun puts his hands in his ears, "blah, blah, blah, blah" he didnt want to hear it, why couldnt Siwon tell him this when he was breaking? When he need it to find hope. Not now when his actually okay. "Baekhyun! Baekhyun!" Siwon grabs him, and takes the hands out of his ears. "his coming back!" Siwon yells, he practice a big speech to tell Baekhyun, but Baekhyun just made it hard.
 
Luhan enters the store, "whats going on?" Baekhyun stands there dumbfoundead, "im not lying to you, its true" both of them ignore Luhan, Baekhyun slowly puts his hands down, "but" this sounds to good to be true, theres has to be something else. "but, i dont know when...it can take a few days, a week, a few years"
 
"are you talking about Sehun?" Luhan ask, this time Siwon doenst ignore Luhan and nods to him. "is he going to remember me?" Siwon nods, "his going to remember everything" "but i wouldnt know when he'll be back...."
 
Siwon nods, "so i can be an old person, and he wouldnt be here yet?" "thats a possibility" Baekhyun sighs, he doesnt know how to react. He wants to cry because Sehun is coming back, but it can also take a very long time. Why couldnt the angels have express delivery? "i-i have to go, i need to rest, tomorrow theres a very important game"
 
Baekhyun practically runs out of the store, running from Siwon's words that by now are stuck in his head.
 
 
 
The crowd begins to sing the school anthem, the coach is telling the team some motivation words. This is it, with this game the team would go to nationals. "okay lets show them what we got!" The team puts their hands in the middle saying 'fighting' as they put their hands up. The coach leaves the locker room first, Baekhyun sits down in the bench feeling nervous.
 
"oh come on, your not nervous right? your the captain i have never seen you nervous before"
 
"yesterday, i found out some news and i thought i was over it" Chanyeol sits down next to Baekhyun, "what kind of news?" Baekhyun bites his lip, he couldnt say. "you dont trust me?"
 
"i do, its just..."
 
"fine, just let it go okay dont think about this right now" Chanyeol pats Baekhyun's back, and leaves. Baekhyun was the only one that was in the locker room. He can still hear the whole school cheering outside. "am i going to see you tonight Sehun?" Baekhyun asks the wind, and the wind didnt answer.
 
Baekhyun takes a breath, before he stands up and leaves the locker room. The team already are warming up, by throwing the ball around or running alittle. Baekhyun nods to himself, and throws the ball with one of his teammates. But Baekhyun couldnt stop looking around to see if he could see Sehun. "hey!" the coach calls on Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun runs to the coach, "keep your head in the game" the coach puts his hand behind Baekhyun's neck. But he couldnt promise that he will. "yeah, coach" he runs back to the teammate he was warming up to. They continue to throw the ball around, until the principal made them stop.
 
The school band enters and they play the school song. Everyone stands up and listens to it. Baekhyun couldnt keep his eyes off the crowd. Their are to high, to short, to old, to young. Chanyeol hits Baekhyun in the arm, Baekhyun looks at him "pay attention" Baekhyun stops looking at the crowd and looks at the school band.
 
When the song was over, the team is in the field. Baekhyun's team is going to pitch first, and that made Baekhyun more nervous. Since his the pitcher. The catcher makes a number one with his finger, Baekhyun shakes his head. The catcher makes a number two, and Baekhyun shakes his head again. When the catcher makes a number three Baekhyun nods.
 
Baekhyun gets ready to throw the ball, but his eyes continue to look at the crowd. The coach looks at Baekhyun confused, Chanyeol is looking at all the teammates. The tought that Sehun could be out there in the crowd, made him feel so uneasy. He couldnt concentrate. Baekhyun drops the ball to the floor, "im sorry" he runs out of the field.
 
All of those months that took Baekhyun to be okay, in a second everything is gone.