Answers

GHOST
"Sehun where are we going?" Baekhyun looks at Sehun who is driving. He is scared, in the middle of the night he wakes Baekhyun up and they start to drive. Baekhyun wasnt good with directions, so he doesnt know where he is. "i know its not gonna be the same as you know our special place, but this would do" Baekhyun continues to look at Sehun
 
His talking about death again. "i search for a beach, its not to far from here i think it would be nice" "Sehun" Sehun smiles, "its okay Baekhyun" Sehun continues to drive, like nothing is wrong. Sehun skin shines, because of the sun, but it was also because of his pale creamy skin. The sickness is taking over, as the hours pass.
 
Baekhyun heard him this morning, puking. He didnt say anything so he wouldnt hear that lame excuse Sehun keeps on telling him 'its nothing'. "the weather is nice, its like the heavens are welcoming us" Sehun creepy words are making Baekhyun cry. Sehun takes his hand out of the steering wheel, and grabs Baekhyun. It was winter in Sehun's body.
 
"its okay Baek," and gives him the best smile Sehun can make. "Sehun" Sehun turns left, and the beach is visible. "we are here!" Baekhyun turns to see the view of his window. And it was true, the beach didnt compare to their special place. But it was still beautiful. Blue water as the sky, sand as brown as it can be. Baekhyun never had time to go to the beach.
 
His parents thought it was a waste of time, so that dream die slowly. And now it was perfect, because now his with the person he loves. It was really special now. "come, lets go" Sehun opens his door, and Baekhyun sends a text to Luhan as fast as he can. Sehun opens Baekhyun's door, but by that time Baekhyun had put his cell phone in his pocket.
 
"take my hand" Sehun stretches his hand, and Baekhyun doesnt know if Sehun ask because he wants to feel the sweet warm that he has, or because Sehun knows he cant walk that far without feeling dizzy. But still Baekhyun takes Sehun's hand, and they walk in the sand. "come lets take our shoes off" Sehun bends over, and takes his shoes off.
 
Baekhyun does the same, and they leave them there. Since they know they wouldnt be need it them anymore. They continue to walk, trying to get close to the water, but not so much. Just enough distances, to feel the little breeze that the oceans brings. "how are we gonna do it?" Baekhyun asks, Sehun puts his hand inside his pocket and takes some pills out.
 
"i bought them before he left Seoul, they are strong thats what the men said. He also said we wouldnt feel anything, its not going to hurt." Sehun gives the pills to Baekhyun so he can see them closely. "lets lay down" Sehun and Baekhyun lay down, they both synchronize when they turn to look at each other. "ready?"
 
"Sehun, i want to tell you something before we do it" Sehun grabs Baekhyun hand, and makes a sign for Baekhyun telling him thats his ready to listen. "i know you believe theres not another answer but there is, we just have to have faith" Sehun lets go of Baekhyun's hand, "faith is a luxury to me" "Sehun, i dont want to die, and i dont want you to die either"
 
Sehun stands up, "you dont understand Baek, we have too...i-" "Sehun!!" Luhan runs towards them, "this is the dumbest thing you have ever done" Sehun looks at Baekhyun, "you called them?" Baekhyun lowers his head, but that was enough for Sehun. "lets go" Sehun can see a rental car, and inside was Yixing, Xiumin, and Tao.
 
"im sorry Sehun" Baekhyun whispers, but Sehun didnt understand why Baekhyun was sorry. It was him who had the curse.
 
 
"now i wouldnt take my eyes of you" Luhan yells, as soon as everyone gets out of the car. No one want it to say anything, "why Sehun, why would you want to end your life?" Sehun was walking towards the door of his hotel room, but the question makes him stop. Sehun walks towards Luhan, and everyone gives them space.
 
Yixing who was back, is just right behind Sehun, Baekhyun who is to scared of this conversation hides behind Xiumin. "because I can't face the fact that his going to be alone" Baekhyun lowers his head, and tears start to come out, "his," Sehun points at Baekhyun "his going to alone Luhan, how am i suppose to leave this world when he still exist in this one?" 
 
And for the first time Sehun is crying too, "Se-" Sehun stops Luhan from talking, "i dont want extra lives, because im going to get more attach to Baekhyun....i dont want to be like Yixing, and i dont want Baekhyun to look at me, with the same pain you look at Yixing" Yixing turns to Luhan, he didnt realize the pain Luhan carries. He had forgot that Luhan was not a ghost, and that in a relationship theres two people, not only one.
 
"but i'll continue, if you guys want to search for something that it might not be there, then lets do it...i have five days left..." Sehun walks away, and goes inside the room. Everyone didnt realize how Sehun was feeling. All of them didnt want to let go of him, thats why they start it this whole trip, but they forgot to ask Sehun how he feels. 
 
"Luhan" Tao calls out, but Luhan was looking at Yixing. "Luhan!" Yixing looks down, and Luhan finally pays attention to Tao "i have a friend, she talks to spirits maybe they can help" "i'll go pack everything" Yixing says, and leaves. Luhan takes a step forward but stops. It wasnt the right time to talk to him. "hey Baekhyun come" Xiumin puts his arm around him, trying to make the tears stop.
 
Tao takes the map out of the van, "the place where she lives is not that far from here" Tao points in the map at the name of the town, "we would be there by the afternoon" Luhan nods, "okay get everything ready so we can leave" Luhan was about to walk away but Tao stops him.
 
"if this doesnt work, are we.......are we still going to do the deal?"
 
Luhan looks at Tao, "yeah" 
 
 
 
 
 
"oh my god Tao!!!" the girl runs to him, and hugs him so tight. The height difference was making both of them look cute, "hey everyone this is Suzy, i know her for 12 years?" Tao looks at Suzy making sure he got the years right. "yeah, 11/12 years" Suzy can see all the down faces, but she didnt want to comment on that. "okay so lets have sit" 
 
Suzy makes a sign for them to follow her to a very dark room. "dont be afraid" she says, but that comment was for Baekhyun. There was a table in the middle of the room and some chairs. "okay Tao, you and Xiumin wait outside" "can we have some of your food?" Suzy hits Tao in the shoulder, "i see you havent change" "never" Suzy laughs, but nods in the end.
 
She closes the door, and makes a sign for Luhan, Yixing, Baekhyun, and Sehun to sit down. "do you know what i do Baekhyun?" she takes her sit, and takes a small bag. "no i dont" Suzy opens the small bag, and lets the dice out. "i talk to spirits through this" "how?" Suzy holds the dice in her hands, "i asks a question, and then i throw them....this dice have letters and if theres a ghost here he or she can make words"
 
Suzy looks at everyone, and she knows everything is ready. "okay, remember you cant break the circle" everyone nods, "okay, lets start" Suzy shakes the dice in her hands, "is there any spirits out there? can you here me?" Suzy throws the dice on the table, everyone leans over to see if the dice had made a word. And they did. It said 'yes'.
 
"ask them if they know another way to add more time to Sehun's life" Suzy throws the dice again to the table, but there was no word. "let me try something" Suzy shakes the dices, "is there away to cure a sickness?" Suzy throws the dice, and a word 'yes' appears again. Everyone in the table go 'wow' Sehun didnt like this.
 
It didnt feel right to him. "is there a spell?" she throws the dice, and the dice make a word 'no'. "a demon?" Suzy throws the dice, and they come out a 'yes'. Suzy grabs them, to ask another question but Sehun stops her. "thats enough" "Sehun" Yixing says, "lets just make the deal, im getting tired....." Baekhyun looks at Sehun, but Sehun didnt want to look at him right now.
 
"i feel like my eyes are about to close, and you can see the dark circles under my eyes" Sehun takes his hand away from Suzy, "i want to eat again, and i dont want to vomit anymore" Baekhyun bites his lip, "so lets just make a deal, lets add one year to my life" Sehun stands up, and so did the rest of the people. "thank you Suzy" Luhan hugs her, and walks behind Yixing.
 
Suzy puts the dice down, as she sees everyone leaving the room. Then the dice start to move, Suzy looks at them freaking out. This has never happen to her, the dice spread out and they start to make two words. Suzy knows what they mean, and she knows they are meant for only Sehun. "Sehun!!" Suzy runs to him, and they are barely getting out of the house.
 
Sehun turns around, and Suzy whispers some words to him. Sehun looks at her not believing the words, but Suzy assures him by nodding. "thank you" Suzy smiles at him, then at everyone.
 
"have a good trip" she waves her hand, everyone looks at Sehun, with a burning question in their throats. 'what did she say?' but they also know that Sehun is not going to tell them.
 
 
 
Everyone waits in the four roads join together like a cross. "everyone ready?" Xiumin asks, "here" Yixing takes a box from his backpack, "wheres the picture?" Luhan takes his wallet out, and takes a picture of Sehun out. "here" Yixing puts the picture of Sehun inside, and some graveyard dirt, and a bone from a black cat. "Sehun"
 
Sehun grabs Baekhyun's hand and he kisses it. "i be back" Yixing puts the box in the hole in the dead center. Yixing steps away, and lets Sehun stand in the middle by himself. "wow" the demon starts to clap, "when i saw your picture i didnt know it was really you" the demon stands infront of Sehun, "you know they are waiting for you in hell"
 
The demon caresses Sehun skin, like if he can taste it. "tell me why i should extent your life? and it better be a good excuse, because i'll be a king if i take you right now to hell" Baekhyun wants to run towards Sehun to stop all of this, but Xiumin stops him. "when i die, you can be the one that takes me to hell" the demon, moves his head kinda liking the idea but not quiet.
 
"i only want a year, come on you can still be the king" the demon laughs, "fine, it be funny to see Siwan all panicking" the demon touches Sehun's shoulder and he disappears.
 
Sehun now has a year.
 
Sehun skin didnt look pale anymore, he didnt have dark circles under his eyes. He look new, he look like that freshman year where Baekhyun first met Sehun. Although he looks like himself, there was something new with Sehun.
 
His eyes had turn blue like an ocean or like a beautiful clear blue sky....