Lets go

GHOST
Everyone is walking around the house shouting. Sehun just stands there, waiting for his turn to talk but no one lets him. "we have to find something, theres got to be away to stop Sehun from dying" Luhan says as he puts shirts inside a bagpack, Yixing tries to help him by holding it open. "Xiumin says, he has friends that we could ask them for help"
 
Tao throws Luhan some special guns, and healing material for the road. "good, is he coming?" "yeah" Tao walks to the store to get more things to take on the road trip. "okay, you" Luhan points at Sehun "go tell Baekhyun, and bring him with you" 
 
"im not gonna go"
 
Yixing looks up, and he talks for the first time since he heard the news "your going to go to Baekhyun's house, tell him about your situation and tell him to come with us, we know your going to get worst and you need to spend time if-" Yixing shuts his mouth, he couldnt say 'die' not when it comes to Sehun who was a brother to him.
 
"just say it Yixing, die. its okay, im willing to give Baekhyun my whole last week. i dont need more time, i just need him" They hear the front door open, and i quiet hello before the person moves to the livingroom. "hey" it was Xiumin, he was wearing his suit. Making everyone notice that he just got out of the office, and just came right away.
 
It was weird seen Xiumin like that, he is those people who change if they wear something that they usually dont wear. "i went home to pack, so i didnt have time to change" Xiumin says trying to clear up why he was wearing a suit. "dont worry, Sehun theres has to be an answer somewhere we just need to find it" Sehun rolls his eyes.
 
"i have everything" Tao comes back, "oh Xiumin" he hugs Xiumin as much as he can with all the things he has in his arms. "let me go change" Xiumin says and leaves the livingroom. "you.go.now." Luhan points at the door, Sehun stands there until Yixing gives him a look he never seen before. Sehun walks away, and no one follows him because they know he is going to Baekhyun's house.
 
As Sehun walks, he can feel his body weak. Every hour that passes, he feels thristy and alittle dizzy. But all the water in the world wasnt going to make him feel better.
 
Then a thought comes to mind, this kind of answer it was always the last resort. He had heard of hunters doing it, even a whole family did it. When he heard it he thought it was crazy, that there was another solution another answer. But now that he is in this situation, he sees the light now.
 
It was a good answer.
 
Sehun rings the bell, the house is big so he couldnt hear anyone. He knows someone is there because the lights from the house are on. He rings the bell again. He hears the sound of high heels, he hopes it was a maid instead of Baekhyun's mom. The door opens, "yes?" "its Baekhyun here?" the maid moves aside so Sehun can come in.
 
"let me call him, you can wait in the livingroom" the maid points to the right at the direction of the white doors. Behind them is a cold livingroom. "no, i'll wait here" the maid nods, and goes up stairs. 
 
Another maid comes with a glass of water, "thanks" Sehun grabs it, and the maid leaves. Sehun takes a drink of it, and the taste is horrible. But it did feel good coming down his throat.
 
Baekhyun runs down stairs, "hi" he smiles so big, it was his signature smile. "can we talk outside?" Baekhyun nods, Sehun opens the door for Baekhyun. Then closes the door behind him. Baekhyun waits for Sehun to say something, but Sehun just sits in the stairs. Baekhyun does the same, and as Sehun is looking at the sky, Baekhyun is looking at him.
 
"you have a trouble look" Baekhyun puts his finger in the middle of Sehun's eyebrow. Sehun looks at Baekhyun, the finger didnt move. "smile so that frown can go away"
 
Sehun grins, "Baek" Baekhyun takes his finger away, so he can look at Sehun directly in the eyes. "yeah" "i have something to tell you" Baekhyun didnt like the sound of those words. Just barely yesterday they were the happiest people in the world. "im gonna die" Sehun says coldly, "i have a week to live" Sehun continues to speak since Baekhyun didnt say anything.
 
"everyone is trying to look for away, so i could have at least a year,"
 
"how long did you know?" Baekhyun stands up, "yesterday" "I-i'll go with you guys...i'll be there for you"
 
Sehun stands up, and grabs Baekhyun's hands. "theres a possibility that theres no way to give me more time to live. so i have a request for you"
 
"what is it?"
 
"lets die together"
 
Baekhyun looks at Sehun eyes, it was hard to read his expression. The cold words are no joke, and that scared Baekhyun the most. "what?" "lets just end it, together. we can go to our favorite place, and just end it there. holding hands, looking at each other, there wouldnt be any more suffering."
 
"Sehun" Sehun smiles, "think about it, i give you two days"
 
A part of Baekhyun already had an answer, but the other part want it to believe there was another way. "since your coming with us,  you need to get some clothes since we dont know how long we are going to be in the road" Baekhyun nods, and was about to go in but Sehun stops him. He puts his hand in Baekhyun's cheek.
 
Baekhyun smiles at him, and goes inside.
 
 
 
 
in a few days you'll start to feel weak, you probably start vomitting blood, slowly your heart is going to give up
 
Sehun wakes up, the vibration that he gets from the window its giving him a headache. "are you feeling sick?" Baekhyun who is sitting next you him, grabs a small bagpack thats just under him. He takes a bottle of water, and gives it to Sehun. "here take a drink" Sehun grabs it and takes small sips of it. His throat feels weird again.
 
"are we almost there?" Sehun looks at the window, trying to figure out if he knows where they are
 
"we are close" Sehun nods, "Xiumin do you think your friends would be able to know something?" Baekhyun asks, he didnt want the whole van to be quiet, but after asking he realize it wasnt a good question. Since everyone its still nervous to find some answers. "let's hope so"
 
"you gonna go to the right" Tao says who is holding the map, he was in the passanger seat. Luhan was sitting next to Baekhyun, and in the back seat Yixing was laying down. They took off at midnight, they all stay up watching over Sehun. Yixing was the first one to rest, "okay, we are almost there" Now the road its full of trees.
 
It seem like a very private area, and only rich people can come in. Baekhyun and Sehun share a window and look at the birds, and the small deers passing by. "do you have the answer now?" Sehun whispers, Baekhyun tills his head to look at Sehun "you have one more day" Sehun says since Baekhyun didnt answer.
 
"so whats Sunggyu hunting?" Tao asks, as he takes a notebook out. "oh whats that?" Baekhyun leans closer to Tao, to look at the notebook "oh this is a notebook with all kinds of creatures we seen or heard off" Baekhyun looks at the pictures of some creatures and it scared him. He didnt know they were things out there like that.
 
All he ever known was demons, and angels. "oh he said two face" Tao flips the pages, trying to find a picture and the description of the creature. "two face? just like in batman?" Baekhyun asks as he turns his head to Xiumin, and Tao. They both chuckle at Baekhyun's question. "well, although those creatures have a human body, they are not like the one in batman"
 
Tao finds the page, "see look" Tao shows the picture of a two face creature. "one side is a human face, the other side its a face of animal. This things got out of progratory" Baekhyun closes the book because he feels the creature looking at his soul. He gives Tao the notebook, and he goes back to seat next to Sehun. "what do they eat?"
 
"well fish" Xiumin makes a left turn, and there was more trees and birds. "then why is this people trying to hunt them?" "because they use the lakes to get closer to humans, they eat fish because sometimes the walk is long. So they used them to get energy" Luhan says, Baekhyun turns to him. He forgot how Luhan's voice sounds like. 
 
Since he didnt speak for 20 hours, "how can a creature escape from progratory?" Tao opens his mouth, and Sehun stops him. "thats enough" he doesnt sound mad, but he didnt want Baekhyun to know so many things. Not about this life anyway.
 
"we are here" Xiumin stops infront of a cabin, he sees two people getting ready with arrows. Xiumin opens the door first "hey Sunggyu! Woohyun!" Tao is the second person to open the door, Luhan turns around to wake Yixing up. "we are here" Yixing opens his eyes slowly and looks around. He was lost. "who, who are you?" Yixing says scared.
 
Luhan turns to looks at Sehun, and Baekhyun "you guys should go, its going to take awhile for Yixing to come back" Sehun opens the door, and slowly gets out since his dizzy. Baekhyun nods at Luhan, and gives a small smile. Baekhyun closes the door, and Sehun grabs his hand. 
 
"Sehun" Sunggyu says, telling Sehun that he knows everything now thanks to Xiumin. "so do you?" Xiumin asks, Sunggyu gives his crossbow to Woohyun who was preparing everything to kill the creature. "i dont, not that i heard off, what about you Woohyun?" Woohyun stops, and thinks for abit. "no, only the original way"
 
"original way?" Baekhyun says, it wasnt meant to be aloud just a whisper. A thought to himself, but it makes everyone look at him. Sehun holds his hand tighter, making Baekhyun look at him. "i'll tell you later" "well thank you anyway" Sunggyu nods, "i do hope for the best" Woohyun gives the crossbow to Sunggyu with an arrow inside ready to shoot.
 
"well he have to go" Both of them give a small nods, and they go inside the woods. "well lets go ask Siwon" Xiumin says as he walks inside the car, Tao looks at Sehun, and Baekhyun holding hands but tries to ignore that fact. "lets go Sehun" Baekhyun was about to walk away, but Sehun pulls on the hand stopping him. "crossroads, four roads join together like a cross"
 
"eh?"
 
"thats the original way, a hole in the dead center, in a box you put a picture of yourself and some graveyard dirt, and a bone from a black cat. A demon appears and grants you a wish"
 
"whats the catch?" Baekhyun raises his eyebrow, it was to good to be true. Why would a demon do something nice, without getting something in return. "thats where the catch phrase 'you sold your soul to the devil' began". Sehun still holding Baekhyun's hand, he takes him to the car. A loud gun shot, makes Baekhyun jump. "whats that?"
 
Sehun opens the door for Baekhyun, "a silver bullet" Baekhyun looks at the direction where Sunggyu, and Woohyun went. He want it to be sure they are alright. But since no one seem to worry, he gets in the car.
 
Sehun closes the door, and Xiumin starts the car. "to Siwon" he says in a form of a cheer. "is anyone of you hungry?" Yixing pulls out a bagpack, he was back. "oh me!!" Tao raises both of his hands like a little kid. Yixing gives him a sandwich, but Tao looks at him like -really-Yixing-just-one "here" Yixing gives him another one, and Tao laughs.
 
"anyone?" no one else answer so he puts the bagpack away. Baekhyun was holding onto Sehun, he was getting scared of this life. "do you still think Siwon is close with the angels?" Luhan asks, Baekhyun turns to see Luhan not believing the words that just came out of his mouth. "angels?" Luhan looks at him. "yeah, he talks to angels"
 
"but how is a human close to angels?" Baekhyun looks at everyone in the car, Sehun raises his hand to cover Baekhyun's mouth. "enough with the questions" he says in a joking sound, but he really mean them. Baekhyun looks at Sehun and even when Sehun couldnt see Baekhyun's mouth, he knows his pouting.
 
 
 
Xiumin continues to drive, it was already 9pm and he was getting tired. Everyone except Tao, was sleeping. They could hear Sehun in pain, they try to ignore it, they try to think that their friend was not in pain at all. That he wasnt dying. 
 
"you think Siwon might know something?" Tao asks as he turns off the flashlight, he need it to read the map. His eyes are so tired that he need it the extra help to read the small letters. "i dont know, i hope he does. I mean those angels tells him everything" "Xiumin, what if he doesnt? what if no one does" "well then we make a deal"
 
"what!" Tao yells, he covers his mouth and turn around to see if anyone of them woke up. He just sees Luhan grabbing his jacket to cover his arms. "you heard what Yixing said, if theres no solution then we make a deal with the demon. Sehun is famous in hell, they might go easy on him" Baekhyun tries so hard to keep his eyes close.
 
He didnt like what Xiumin was saying---no deal. Just thinking how Sehun would burn for eternity make him sad. Tao sees the big sign with the name of the town. "we are here" he says, he turns the flashlight again to tell Xiumin to give a turn to the left.
 
Baekhyun grabs Sehun arms, and pulls him abit closer to him----He was cold. How come someone so warm, be so cold? Baekhyun finally opens his eyes, he didnt want to pretend he was sleeping. He looks at Sehun, and he was pale. He didnt like that Sehun didnt ate the whole day, and he knows the reason why. Sehun didnt want Baekhyun to see him vomit the food.
 
Sehun want it to continue to pretend that he was strong, for Baekhyun's sake. But Baekhyun wasnt dumb, and he didnt like the idea of Sehun acting like Baekhyun couldnt notice how sick he was.
 
"how far for Siwon's house?" Baekhyun gets closer to Xiumin, and Tao just like before. "not that much, we are practically there" Baekhyun goes back to he seat, to wake Sehun up. "Sehun, wake up" he whispers as he shakes Sehun, Sehun opens his eyes and starts to cough. Baekhyun grabs his bagpack, where everything he needs to take care of Sehun is there.
 
Baekhyun gives him a napkin, Sehun grabs it and continues to cough. When his done he closes the nakpin fast so Baekhyun wouldnt see the blood, but it was visible seems he had alittle in the corner of his lip. Sehun sees how Baekhyun continues to look at the part of his mouth, he uses the other side of the nakpin to clean his lips.
 
"we are here" Xiumin turns the car off, and turns around "i think we should let Yixing & Luhan sleep, it wouldnt take long" Xiumin smiles and opens the door. Sehun opens the door before Tao, Baekhyun turn to see if Tao was okay, but to his surprise Tao was also looking at Baekhyun. And Baekhyun knows Tao was also tired of this.
 
"come on Baek" Baekhyun turns to Sehun, and gets out of the car. Xiumin knocks on the door, just the same way he knock last time. "is Tao coming?" Baekhyun turns to the car and sees Tao just sitting there, he is looking down so he was probably looking at the map. The door opens and Siwon just lets them in. "are you busy?" Xiumin looks around, to see if there was any angels.
 
"they just left" Siwon says as he grabs a glass of water and gives it to Sehun. "i know why your here, believe it or not angels are worry about you" Sehun grabs the glass but doesnt drink it. "why would they worry about me?" Siwon makes a sign for them to seat in the livingroom. They all follow Siwon, "is it okay for me to say it aloud?"
 
Siwon looks at Baekhyun, it was obvious Baekhyun didnt know about this 'world'. Sehun looks at Baekhyun worry, that after all of this he wouldnt see the same way he used to see the world. A world where theres no rainy day, just sunshine. "Siwan, is waiting for you....angels are worry that he might start a war or something now that you'll be in hell"
 
Baekhyun grabs Sehun arm, he starts to shake. "he-hell?" Siwon bows, "im sorry" he didnt expect to scare Baekhyun "so do you know away to give Sehun more time?" Xiumin asks, "they didnt tell me any other way, apart from the one we know so well....but let me ask around, i'll call you as soon as i can" Siwon stands up, and makes a sign showing them the door. Just to be polite.
 
Sehun grabs Baekhyun's hand, and the cold starts to scared Baekhyun. The three of them get out of the house disappointed. "come lets continue" "lets stay in a motel, everyone is tired, you especially" Xiumin nods, "i saw a sign for one thats a mile away" Xiumin walks to the car, "the angels are afraid that you might break?" "yes," Sehun looks at the empty dark sky, "they think that ones i get there, and after i continue to burn and burn for the rest of my years, im gonna ask for mercy and join Siwan"
 
"i know you won't" Baekhyun puts his chin in Sehun's shoulder, Sehun kisses Baekhyun's hand. "come lets go"
 
 
 
They get three rooms, Sehun & Baekhyun in one, Yixing & Luhan in another, and Xiumin & Tao together. Baekhyun helps Sehun get in bed, "do you feel sick?" Sehun shakes his head, "just a bit cold" Baekhyun turns on the heater, and puts the blankets around Sehun. The only visible thing it was Sehun's head. "im gonna go outside for abit, i want to call my mom"
 
Baekhyun grabs his cell phone, and heads to the door. "hey Baek" Baekhyun turns around "yeah" "you have less than 24 hours to give me your answer" Baekhyun feels shivers, "i know" he opens the door and leaves. He sees Tao looking down at the pool. Although they dont have the best relationship, he decides to go and talk to him.
 
"hey" Tao glance at Baekhyun, then goes turns to see the pool. "whats so special?" Baekhyun stands next to Tao, to see if he could see something. "thats what im wondering about you" the cold words go directly to Baekhyun's heart. "eh?"
 
"he is going to die for you, and what are you willing to give him?"
 
"Tao!" Baekhyun says mad
 
"your life? your pathetic normal life?" Baekhyun grabs Tao by the collar, "what are you willing to do? what makes your life more important than mine?" Baekhyun shakes Tao, "it doesnt, but at least i know. You..Sehun, thinks your his savior. I dont want to be there when he finds out that you! didnt do anything. That in the end of the day your just this kid who fell in love with the wrong guy"
 
Tao takes Baekhyun's hands off him, and leaves. Baekhyun starts to breath heavy, and tears start to build. He touches his heart, hoping the pain would stop, but it doesnt. Small tears become big, sobbing is all he can hear. He knows Tao is right, what made him so damn special? What can he do to make Sehun healthy?
 
Baekhyun feels cold arms around him, "shhh, stop crying" Sehun puts his head in Baekhyun's shoulder, but Baekhyun didnt stop crying. "its okay," Sehun cold backhug fill Baekhyun's shattered heart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------
im giving Sehun a chance to live haha (cold joke?)
btw im sorry for how much layhan there is in this story, i know some of you might not like them. I personally dont ship them but if i would
pair Luhan would someone it has to yixing. 
actually this story should've have end it, like 3/4 chapters ago....lol
i want it to add another couple like kaisoo, but remember jongin doesnt like sehun so it would be weird to but him alot....but i'll bring jongin and chanyeol
back soon hopefully~ so it could be some kaisoo (?)
but im sure they also be some taohun...so maknae love lol
oh one more thing, you guys got like five extra new chapters..
in the last chapter when i gave sehun one week, it was two more and done.
but seems im getting to much love, i didnt wanted to end it just like that. since you guys deserve more!!!
idk why im telling you guys this XD 
well thats all for now c: