Mama, we're all full of lies

GHOST
Baekhyun enters the men restroom with his air escaping his lungs, when Baekhyun doesnt see his sister, and only Sehun sadness and anger take over him. "how could you lie about something like that?" Baekhyun grabs Sehun's collar, "dont hurt him Baekhyun!" Hye Mi makes herself visible. Baekhyun lets go of Sehun, and just looks at his sister.
 
"Hye Mi..."
 
"Baekhyun" Baekhyun looks at Sehun, "can i hug her?"
 
"....she wouldnt feel your hug"
 
"Baekhyun i have to tell you something," Baekhyun turns his attention to his sister "the day i left, i didnt forget about you...i left a box full of things for you, they are behind the tree where we used to play. im sorry that i wasnt there for you, but you know that i had to get out of that house"
 
Baekhyun bites his lips as it begins to tremble, "i love you little brother, never forget that" Hye Mi looks at Sehun, nodding that it was her time to go. Baekhyun looks at both of them, "can she stay?" "if she does, she would only become a evil spirit ,she would forget all of her lovely memories and she would only hurt people"
 
"is okay Baekhyun, i have no regrets....not now" Sehun takes the salt from his pocket, he was going to continue but stops "maybe you should keep an eye on the door" Sehun didnt want Baekhyun to see the whole process of sending a ghost to the after life. It wasnt something simple to watch, "okay" Baekhyun looks at his sister one last time, before he leaves the restroom.
 
"okay, lets do this" Sehun, makes a circle with the salt, cuts himself as he cuts hair from the ghost. "can i ask you for a favor?" "i cant choose where to send you" the ghost shakes her head, "no, i wasnt going to ask about that" "then?"
 
"can you keep on eye on my brother?" Sehun really want it to say no, he is dangerous to be around. But he nods anyway, and promise to keep on an eye on Baekhyun. Sehun continues with the spell, when he says the last words he sees Hye Mi disappearing.
 
Sehun starts to feel sick, it was always the smell left behind by the ghost.
 
He never really got used to it, the smell of dead. He continues to cough, none stop. Sehun puts his hand in his mouth as he slowly kneels down on the floor. He feels his cold sweat running down his forehead. Sehun looks at his hand and sees blood and a loud sound coming from Baekhyun. Sehun closes his eyes.
 
With a lazy sigh Sehun looks around just to see himself in an ambulance. "is okay" Sehun hears Baekhyun says, but the voice was really distorted. He closes his eyes, and doesnt open them until he wakes up the next day in a white room, and next to him was Baekhyun. "you finally wake up" Sehun moves around to stand up, "wait Sehun you cant go"
 
"Baekhyun im okay, dont worry" Sehun pulls the blanket away, ready to stand up but Baekhyun puts his hand in Sehun's chest to stop him. "okay? you cough blood!! thats not okay!!" Sehun feels a sharp pain in his chest, that was not normal. So he goes back to bed, "lets wait to see what the doctor says" "Baekhyun i know what they going to say"
 
"so your really sick? this had happened before?"
 
"yeah..."
 
In that moment the doctor comes in, Baekhyun stands up ready to hear the news. "I see you have a deep cut in your hand" "uhm...yeah he got hurt in school" Baekhyun says, Sehun chuckles silently "Baekhyun, he knows" Baekyun looks at Sehun then back at the doctor. "i see one of your families reached Sehun" "that happened to you too?" Baekhyun asks the doctor.
 
"yeah, my wife"
 
"how is that possible?" Baekhyun looks at Sehun waiting for the answer, "ghost can feel me getting close to people, so any family that still lingers here on earth would get attach to me."
 
Baekhyun slowly moves his head to look forward. He wonders if he has any dead family lingering on earth. "is there any ghost here?" Baekhyun sits down, not knowing how to take the news. "......no..." "okay, well i give you some cream for your hand so the scar can heal" the doctor writes it down, "what about the coughing?"
 
The doctor stops writing, "uhm...i can give you some cough medicine" "cough medicine!!! he doesnt have a cold! he has something more than! his coughing blood!" 
 
"Baekhyun"
 
The doctor leaves the room, and Baekhyun runs after him even when he hears Sehun telling him to stop. "hey!!" Baekhyun follows the doctor down the hall, but the doctor doesnt stop. "hey!!" Baekhyun starts to run, the hallways start to get dark and lonely. Thats when the doctor stops, "i being calling you" Baekhyun taps the doctor's shoulder
 
Making the doctor turn around, Baekhyun jumps back covering his mouth. The doctor has been dead five years ago, he had hang himself. Baekhyun feels someone behind him, he turns around yelling as he feels a hand in his shoulders "is okay, is okay" he hears someone say, when he opens his eyes he finds a doctor. A real doctor.
 
"im sorry that i scared you" Baekhyun slowly calms down, "no...i..." He points behind him, seen that the dead doctor wasnt there anymore. "what?" "uhm...nothing" The doctor looks behind Baekhyun, trying to see if he could figure what out what Baekhyun was trying to say. "here, i wrote down some antibiotics and a cream for his hand"
 
Baekhyun grabs the paper, "would the antibiotics help him?" "they could only do so much" the doctor didnt want Baekhyun's hope to die, even when there was no hope left. "just make sure he takes alot of rest" Baekhyun nods, the doctor begins to walk and Baekhyun follows him. He didnt want to see the dead doctor again.
 
 
 
Sehun starts to get dress, not wanting to stay in this hospital anymore. When the door opens Sehun turns around, and a pale Baekhyun appears. "sorry" Sehun knows why Baekhyun is like that. "does he know?" "no"
 
"why dont you tell him?"
 
"i did! five years ago....he didnt believe me"
 
"so he thinks his still a doctor?"
 
"something like that....when i come, he gives me the same recipe he gave me five years ago" Baekhyun gets remind it about the recipe the doctor give him. "here" Sehun finish tying his shoe, and grabs the recipe.
 
"lets go"
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun walks ahead to call a taxi, he knows that Sehun shouldnt be walking. "is okay Baekhyun we dont need a taxi, plus i want to go to a store thats pretty close to here" Baekhyun returns to Sehun side, and just looks after him. 
 
The store was in fact so close to them. When they enter the smell of herbs, and smoke fill Baekhyun's nose. Sehun was used to it, since he comes ones a week. "hey Yixing"
 
"hi! what can i do for you?"
 
"i need a spell to protect the soul so no ghost can enter a human soul" Yixing nods, and behind him there was about 200 drawers. Every single one had a weird names that didnt mean anything to Baekhyun, but to Sehun and Yixing is everything. "what do you need that?"
 
"not me, you"
 
"me?" Baekhyun points at himself, "yup, ghost can possess your body and hurt you. with that spell they wouldnt dare to try to enter your body" "what about you?" Sehun pulls his shirt down, showing Baekhyun his chest. "i have as a tattoo, i just thought a spell would be easier than giving you one" Sehun winks.
 
"where is it? wait....Luhan!!" Sehun and Baekhyun pay attention to a lost Yixing, "Luhan!!" Yixing stops walking around, and just stands in one place totally lost. "why are you yelling?" Luhan comes out, as he rest his hand in Yixing's shoulder. "i...i dont remember" Luhan nods, "is okay" Luhan comes towards Sehun and Baekhyun, and sighs "what can i do for you Sehun?"
 
"i need a spell to protect the soul" Luhan nods, as he looks for it. "good spell" he murmurs, "is that guy okay?" Baekhyun whispers to Sehun, as he continues to looks at Yixing. Sehun chuckles alittle, "he has alzheimer's" Sehun whispers back to Baekhyun. "he's to young to have that"
 
"well, the process of doing this job makes your body work harder.....making any sickness you have reproduce faster" Baekhyun looks at Sehun, he knows it means that whatever sickness was killing Sehun, it was doing it fast. "i met him seven years ago, he taught me everything i know"
 
"here it is" Luhan comes back with a necklace that has an ancient symbol. Sehun grabs it and puts it around Baekhyun, "have it on all the time, it would keep you safe" Baekhyun continues to look at Sehun, he didnt know Sehun's life could be like this. It was sad, and scary. He just didnt want to lose him. Sehun was his friend now, and he didnt want to lose that.
 
"oh i remember now Luhan!" Yixing comes and joins them, "they want a spell!" Baekhyun looks at Yixing then back at Sehun. "i...." Baekhyun couldnt take the words out, so he prefers to leave. "is he okay?" Luhan asks, Sehun looks at the door, "i dont know...." "Sehun....you know what you should do"
 
Sehun nods, "i know, i just....why can i do it like you and Yixing?"
 
Yixing looks at Sehun, lost. "run after him" Sehun looks at Yixing and his serious voice. "go to him!!" Sehun smiles at Yixing. He makes his feet move fast, people moving aside letting the kid pass by. 
 
When Sehun was 11, Yixing explain to him how his life was going to be. Yixing told him to send his family away, before they can get hurt. Of course what a 11 year old would want to leave his parents. It was at 13, when Sehun send his parents away. Now he couldnt let Baekhyun go the same way. "Baekhyun!" Baekhyun turns around, Sehun can see that Baekhyun was about to cry.
 
Sehun hugs Baekhyun, "lets stay together until we finish the project, i protect you and you protect me" Baekhyun puts his head in Sehun shoulder. Sehun hugs him tighter. 
 
And a silent promise is made.