The Snake's Head

GHOST
"what do you want me to do with this box?" Luhan enters Sehun's room with a box in his hands. Baekhyun stops putting Sehun's clothes away, "uhm....throw it away" Luhan lingers alittle, but respects Baekhyun's decision. Baekhyun goes back on packing Sehun's clothes. The house little by little looks empty, and Baekhyun's skin actually has color again.
 
The venom was leaving his system. He was almost back to normal, although he knows Sehun could never leave his heart. "Yixing im done with this box!" Baekhyun yells from the room, he waits alittle but Yixing didnt come. "Yixing?" Baekhyun stands there quiet, he couldnt hear any noise. He walks towards the livingroom, and he sees Yixing holding a picture frame.
 
"i miss him" Baekhyun sighs, and walks towards Yixing. He knows the person that is hurting more than himself, is Yixing. He took care of Sehun from a very young age. He was Sehun father, mother, brother, and friend. "you know, sometimes when my mind leaves me i feel like i most remember something really important....and i feel it, i know its somewhere in my brain,"
 
Yixing looks at Baekhyun to see if he was paying attention. "and when my memories finally come back, i wish they didnt." Yixing puts the picture frame with the rest of the pictures that are in the box. "are you sure you want to sell the house?" Yixing ask for the third time this day. Baekhyun puts his hand in Yixing's shoulder, he knows Yixing wouldnt be able to come back to this house.
 
"I miss him everyday, and if i dont sell this house...im gonna die along with him" Yixing nods, he also understands how Baekhyun feels. There was no argument valid. "let me take this box outside" Yixing kneels down to put the rest of the things inside the box, "when your done, come to the room i have another box thats needs to be outside"
 
Yixing nods, and grabs the box and heads outside. Th pictures are going to the trash, the couches, and the clothes are going to a home shelter. It would be a waste to throw good clothes. Luhan enters the house and looks around to see if there are more boxes in the livingroom. Luhan sees Baekhyun staring at him, "so," he claps his two hands together.
 
"how did you actually made people take the house? Sehun always said that everyone thought this house was haunted" 
 
"i told them that a priest had come and secure the place" Luhan and Baekhyun laugh, "its someone already interested?" Baekhyun goes to the kitchen, and there was nothing inside. "Luhan we havent put the for sale sign" Luhan puts his hand behind his head, showing his clumsiness. "sorry" "hey guys the truck its here" Yixing enters the kitchen.
 
Baekhyun follows Yixing outside, the people from the truck already start it to put the boxes inside the truck. "are you guys sure you want to give all of this to the home shelter?" the guy couldnt believe how much boxes are in the ground. "yes, all of it" the guy nods, and continues to put things inside the truck. "theres more inside" Yixing points at the house.
 
One of the guys nods, and follows Yixing inside. Baekhyun stands there looking at everyone working. Then his eyes move around looking at the street. His going to miss seen Sehun walk to school. The way he would put his hands inside his pockets, the way he would look down so he wouldnt meet eyes with anyone. "Baek?" Baekhyun smiles at the nickname.
 
"Baekhyun?" Baekhyun turns around and sees that it was Luhan calling for him, "theres something in the bed, Yixing is asking what to do with it" Baekhyun nods, and goes inside the house. Baekhyun walks inside the room, both guys with Yixing are waiting on Baekhyun before they move the bed. "what thing?" "the box" Yixing points at the box that Baekhyun remembers holding as he was crying.
 
He didnt want anything that would remind him of Sehun. Less pain the better, but that box was the only thing that was keeping Baekhyun alive. After all that box was call after him, 'the Baekhyun box'. And right now thats what he needs. "oh no, im gonna keep that" Baekhyun holds it like a baby, "okay, lets move the bed, 1,2,3" the two workers and Yixing move the bed, taking it outside. 
 
Baekhyun would miss the bed too, it was the first time he ever felt so close to someone. It was the first time that two burning bodies couldnt stop burning for each other. "so where are you going to stay?" Luhan breaks Baekhyun thoughts, "i cant go home, so i rent it an apartment close to school"
 
"your going back?" Luhan cheerfully asks, "yeah, i know Sehun would have wanted me to graduated" "not only him, us too" Baekhyun smiles, he likes being consider Yixing's and Luhan's friend. "Luhan can i ask for a favor?" Baekhyun takes small steps toward Luhan, incase Luhan would say no. "sure, what is it?" Yixing comes back with the two workers and they start to move the couch.
 
Baekhyun waits for them to leave, so he can ask Luhan in private. "can you teach me alittle about being a hunter?" Luhan looks at Baekhyun questioning him. "Baekhyun....i thought you were doing all of this so you can forget Sehun?" Baekhyun holds the brown small box tighter, he still not okay with hearing Sehun's name.
 
But he knows he has to get used to it, "iam, but i still want to have him close to me....have that special thing like you and Yixing" Baekhyun can tell Luhan is going to say no, million times no. "i dont want to be a hunter, i just want to know the basic things" Luhan sighs hard, "fine, but you have to promise me that you would never, ever! skip school!"
 
Baekhyun chuckles, and it sounds like a cough. His lungs got used to being broken, holding hard breaths as his eyes cry. "i promise Luhan!! i promise!" Baekhyun runs to Luhan's arms and hugs him. Yixing enters the room and sees them, "what are we celebrating?" Luhan lets go of Baekhyun, and turns to Yixing. "Yixing, you have a new student"
 
Yixing points at Baekhyun as he looks at Luhan, "him?" Luhan nods, Yixing doesnt say no since Luhan already said yes. "just the basics tho" Yixing nods, "can i still say welcome to the team?" Luhan laughs as he hits Yixing's shoulder, "yes" Then for the first time Baekhyun sees it, how Yixing's eyes lose their light. He stares dumbly at Luhan.
 
His memories are gone, "yes what? wh-who are you? where am i?" Luhan looks at Baekhyun with an apologizing look, "im Luhan, me and you are together" Yixing doesnt quiet believe him, "together?" "yes, we both live together...you love me, but i love you more...we own a store, and we are hunters" Baekhyun stares patiently at Luhan, as he tries to make Yixing return.
 
It was the life Baekhyun envy. He want it to fight with Sehun, he want it to make love to Sehun, to take care of Sehun when he was sick. To stay up late at night, and just talk. He saw himself grow old with Sehun, and when time finally came to take both of them. Baekhyun blinks acouple of times to erase the tears that are forming again.
 
"okay, how about we talk about this during dinner?" Yixing and Luhan stop arguing, "sure, lets get pizza" Luhan says, Baekhyun only nods. "you like pizza Yixing remember?" Luhan puts his hand behind Yixing's right shoulder, as he takes him outside. Baekhyun looks around the house, it was finally empty. "you'll watch over me right Sehun?"
 
Baekhyun stands there waiting for a sign, but there wasnt any. Baekhyun holds the box in one side of his body, as he grabs the 'for sale sign' with the other hand. Luhan sees Baekhyun "wait here Yixing" he makes sure Yixing wouldnt walk away, before he goes and helps Baekhyun. "let me help you" Luhan grabs the 'for sale sign'Baekhyun takes the keys out of his pocket and closes the door one last time.
 
"so this is it" Luhan looks at the brown door, one that he'll never knock again. "yup" Baekhyun sighs, "how does it feel?" "weird" Baekhyun puts the keys back to his pocket, he has to make sure to give the keys to the realtor. "Yixing thats not our car!!" Luhan yells as Yixing is trying to get inside the car thats across the street.
 
Luhan gives the sign back to Baekhyun, as he runs to stop Yixing. Baekhyun smiles, because he knows Sehun had left him in good hands. Baekhyun walks and every step, its so loud. But at the same time, he feels strong. He stops to look at the house one more time, he smiles and puts the 'for sale sign' in the grass.
 
And the time that was spend that autumn, was the happiest time to Baekhyun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------
the last line sounds like an ending....