Little House

GHOST
"Mrs. Oh?" Baekhyun asks quietly.
 
"yes, who is this?"
 
"im Baekhyun, im------i was Sehun boyfriend" Mrs. Oh gets a weird feeling, it was mother's intuition. Something happen to Sehun. "Mrs. Oh," Baekhyun begins to breath heavy, his nose gets all red and tears are making Baekhyun's eye watery.
 
"Mrs. Oh Sehun is dead" Mrs. Oh starts to cry in pain, which made Baekhyun cry along with her. "no, no not my baby" Baekhyun puts his hand in his mouth, "please no"
 
"im sorry, im sorry" Baekhyun hangs up, he broke a mother's heart.
 
 
TWO DAYS SINCE THE CALLED
 
 
The sound of screaming wakes Luhan up, he had close his eyes for 30 minutes. Luhan gets up from the couch, and goes to Sehun's old room. Baekhyun yells, and pleads as he cries.
 
"please, please" Luhan moves Baekhyun slowly so he can wake up. "Baekhyun, wake up" Baekhyun opens his eyes slowly, hating reality. "im okay" Baekhyun cleans his tears not wanting Luhan to see him. 
 
"Baek"
 
"dont call me like that" Baekhyun says in sharp tone, "he can only call me like that" Baekhyun turns around giving Luhan the back view. Luhan stays sitting down on the bed. This house was killing Baekhyun. 
 
Sehun was killing Baekhyun.
 
Luhan gets up, and leaves the room. Luhan sees Yixing just sitting down on the other couch, "what should we do?" Yixing whispers, Luhan shrugs. "why did he do it?" Yixing looks down, it was the same question everyone asks. And the answer lies around Baekhyun.
 
"we have to be strong" Luhan sits next to Yixing. 
 
Yixing grabs Luhan's neck, and makes Luhan put his head on his shoulder. Meanwhile in the room, Baekhyun tries not to blink so the tears that are forming in his eyes dont fall.
 
He hate it the bed, he hate it the room. But it was the only way he could breath.
 
 
The next morning Baekhyun opens his eyes thanks to the sweet smell of food. "hey Baekhyun come and eat" Yixing knocks on the door, even when its open. Baekhyun wasnt allow to close the door. "im not hungry" Yixing nods, he didnt want to push Baekhyun. Even when two days have pass. Everything seems to be to soon, even for Yixing.
 
"i missed him too" Baekhyun closes his eyes, giving a Yixing a hint that he didnt want to talk. Yixing nods again, and goes to the kitchen. Yixing shakes his head, and Luhan takes the extra plate back to the kitchen. "again" Luhan says his thoughts aloud. "maybe we should see if theres a spell to make Baekhyun feel better" Yixing says as he takes his sit.
 
"i dont think thats a good idea" Luhan puts eggs on Yixing plate, "i know, but we have to think of something" Luhan takes his sit, and both him and Yixing eat in silent.
 
Ones again.
 
 
"Baekhyun im going home to bring some clothes, Luhan is going to stay here okay" Baekhyun sits on the floor hugging his legs. He doesnt say anything, so Yixing leaves.
 
"i be back" Yixing kisses Luhan's forehead, before he leaves the house. Luhan turns the tv on and tries to find something good, but it was saturday and nothing good was on tv.
 
Baekhyun sees little dust flying around the room, it was visible because of the light of the sun. Baekhyun raises his hand and tries to touch them. But the dust was to small, and it would fly away. Baekhyun begins to cry, his eyes are to red and it hurts when he cries. Instead of creamy looking skin, Baekhyun has dark circles below his eyes.
 
Pale skin, and he look to skinny for the mirror. He look sick, he was starving. But he was to busy crying, than to live. Baekhyun lowers his head and starts to cry. Luhan puts mute on the tv and hears Baekhyun sounds of pain. Baekhyun couldnt see that he was hurting the people around him. That the pain he carries, it was not only him,
 
But everyone. 
 
Baekhyun's tears make his tired body fall deeply asleep. The floor wasnt so bad, it was the only good place that it didnt bring pain. Luhan gets up and looks under the tv where Sehun put his family album. The first pictures is Sehun as a baby, then him getting bigger and bigger. It was seen Sehun's life all over again in a instant.
 
Luhan hears a whimpering sound, he closes the album getting ready to go and wake Baekhyun up. The sound becomes louder, until that whimpering sound becomes a screaming sound. Then a sobbing sound, and finally a yelling of words "Sehun, Sehun" this time the words are differently. Luhan runs where Baekhyun is laying down.
 
"Baekhyun, Baekhyun wake up" Luhan moves him, Baekhyun opens his eyes and his mouth alittle. "Baekhyun everytime you dream, do you have a nightmare?" Luhan squats down.
 
"yes" Baekhyun murmurs
 
"whats your nightmare?"
 
"Sehun dying in my arms"
 
 
 
The next morning Luhan helps Baekhyun take a shower. Baekhyun had become a statue, he didnt move if you didnt move him. He didnt speak even if you ask him something. He was dead, even when he has a pulse. "come lets get dress" Luhan helps Baekhyun get out of the shower, he grabs a towel and begins to dry him.
 
This was nothing new to Luhan since he sometimes has to do it to Yixing, when the sickness takes him away. "what do you think of the clothes? you like them?" Luhan brought those clothes, he want it to give Baekhyun something new. To make him like new things, and forget the old ones. Baekhyun doesnt say anything, so Luhan continues to dress him.
 
Ones Baekhyun was all dress, they get out of the restroom. "wow Baekhyun you look good" Yixing gives Baekhyun thumbs up, "lets comb your hair!" Luhan puts Baekhyun on the bed, as he goes to the livingroom where he last seen the comb. "hey what if we open the window so we have some air?" Yixing goes to the window and opens it.
 
It was pretty hot, and there was no wind. But Yixing leaves it like that in case the wind starts to move. "thats better!" "Yixing can you come" Luhan yells from the livingroom, "i be back" Yixing leaves, and Baekhyun continues to sit on the bed. He didnt move, he barely blink.
 
The small amount of air, plays around the room. Baekhyun feels it on his face, like if it was caressing him. The air picks up alittle more, Baekhyun looks at the window. The breeze start to get alittle more strong, and just like that Baekhyun feels someone blowing in his face.
 
"Sehun?"