Yeouido Hangang Park

GHOST
"so he said no?" Luhan asks again, "well he didnt answer me, and i didnt want to ask again" they are both standing behind Yixing, who is cleaning the counter. "whats with your face? it seems worry" Sehun tries to look the other way but it didnt matter, it was the same expression. "your worry that he might not love you, right?"
 
And Luhan was right. "i dont know.....yeah" Luhan chuckles, "okay, so first you tell Baekhyun that the perfect world he thought he lived in its actually full of demons and creatures from purgatory. But he stayed. Then you tell Baekhyun that your dying, and he loves you even more. He even when on a trip to find more time for you, and yet you still think he doesnt love you" Luhan chuckles some more.
 
"okay maybe im overreacting, i just want him to be next to me. So i cant never let him go" Luhan turns around, and starts to clean the store. There are things he needs to get, and there are things he needs to throw out. "well maybe Baekhyun is not ready to do that big step, but that doesnt mean he doesnt love you" Sehun sighs, "so what should i do? ask Baekhyun to marry me?"
 
Luhan turns around, ready to laugh at Sehun question. But Sehun seems honest, and it didnt seem like he was joking around. "your serious?" "it was a question, i just said it out loud...." Luhan goes towards Sehun and hits him, for scarying him that way. Not that he was agaisnt it, he was just shock to hear this mature boy talking about marriage.
 
"well i have to go" Sehun stands up, and goes towards Yixing. "i want to take Baekhyun somewhere nice, i know its been hard for him and i want us to think of something else" Luhan nods, liking the idea. "bye, Yixing" Sehun kisses Yixing in the cheek, knowing that Yixing wouldnt remember when he comes back.
 
Sehun leaves, and Luhan gets close to the shock Yixing. "its fine" Luhan tells him, Yixing just looks at him not sure what to say. "Yixing, whats that on your hand?" Luhan grabs Yixing's hand to see the words more clearly. The words are written with black marker.
 
"Call Siwon" Luhan reads out loud.
 
 
 
Sehun knocks on door, he fixes his hair and waits for the maid to open the door. To his surprise it wasnt the maid who open the door, "uhm...its Baekhyun here?" "call Baekhyun, and bring tea to the music room" Mrs. Byun says to the maid who was behind her. "come" Mrs. Byun starts to walk and Sehun follows her as soon as he closes the door.
 
As they walk in the hall, Sehun sees all of the paintings and expensive things. "you have a lovely home" Mrs. Byun turns around and smiles, "thank you, they come from all of the world, places i have visited" Mrs. Byun sounds proud, but for Sehun sounds more like Baekhyun was alone most of the time. She opens the door of the music room.
 
The room looks like a big livingroom, it had a piano and two couches. European style. Mrs. Byun sits first and grabs her book that was upside down. She starts to read it, Sehun tries to read the title of the book but he only understands 'belle fleur'. "has my son mention me?" "one or twice" Mrs. Byun puts the book down and stares at Sehun.
 
For the first time Sehun actually happy to have blue eyes, he wants to show Mrs. Byun that he was handsome. "and what are you exactly to my son?" "im your son's boyfriend" she moves her lips to the side, "i always thought my son was going to end up with Chanyeol" so did Sehun. "i guess i beat the odds" The door opens and it was the maid with the tea.
 
She uses her pinky to put the cup down in the table so it wouldnt be loud. The maid serves Mrs. Byun first, then she gives a cup to Sehun. "Baekhyun, would be down in a minute" Mrs. Byun waves her hand so the maid could leave. "you probably think i dont love my son" she says as she blows on the hot tea. "every person shows their love differently,"
 
Mrs. Byun likes Sehun answer. "the point is that you have to let them know you love them, before its to late" Sehun puts the cup in the table thats next to him. The door opens and Baekhyun looks at both of them. "Baek" Sehun stands up, and smiles. Mrs. Byun notice this, "i bring Baekhyun home early" Sehun says before he walks towards Baekhyun.
 
 
 
 
"where are we going?" Baekhyun asks as they walk in the Yeouido Hangang Park. There was families walking around, having fun in this warm day. "to the pools" Baekhyun grins, "we didnt bring extra clothes" "we can just soack our feet" They continue to walk hand in hand, just like a normal couple.
 
"what you and my mom talking about?"
 
"why dont you ask your mom?" Baekhyun stops walking, "why so secretive?" Sehun tries so hard not to laugh, which makes him laugh alittle. "fine i go ask her right now" Baekhyun walks away, and Sehun stops him. Baekhyun laughs, and tries to get lose from Sehun. Sehun pulls Baekhyun towards him, so they wouldnt be any space between them.
 
Sehun grabs Baekhyun's chin and raises it alittle, so it wouldnt be hard for Sehun to kiss him. Baekhyun closes his eyes, and opens his mouth alittle. Sehun lands a kiss in the upper lip. "come" Sehun puts his hand around Baekhyun's waist, and they continue to walk.
 
The place where Sehun and Baekhyun are, is not that crowd it as they thought it would be. Sehun raises his jeans up, takes his shoes and socks off and puts his feet in the water. The water is fresh, and it feels good between his toes. Baekhyun does the same, "this is my first time here" "mine too"
 
Sehun, and Baekhyun see how kids play around the place where the water was coming out of the ground. It was like a sprinkle. "i think we got lucky, if we have come in the morning they would be alot of people" Baekhyun says, as he sees families leaving. "i didnt want to see people, i want it to be alone with you" Baekhyun turns to look at Sehun.
 
Baekhyun scoffs at Sehun words, "what?" "nothing" now it was Baekhyun's turn to pretend not to laugh. "what? tell me" Sehun pokes Baekhyun in the stomach,"Sehun dont do that" Baekhyun says serious. "do what?" Sehun pokes Baekhyun again, but this time Baekhyun chuckle. "stop" Sehun starts to tickle Baekhyun.The laughter of kids, didnt compare of how loud Baekhyun was laughing.
 
He lays down, trying to push Sehun away from him. Sehun gets intop of him, and stops tickling Baekhyun. They both look at each other, they are the kind of people that didnt need to say much. To know what exactly were thinking. "marry me" Sehun says. He is sure he didnt want to say those words.
 
He was actually thinking of how hungry he was, "what?" Sehun gets off Baekhyun, and sits down. Baekhyun continues to lay down, he couldnt move. This was a big surprise to him. Even when he has thought of marrying Sehun. He just thought of a doing it in four/five years. Neither of them could stop the awkwardness that was around them.
 
But there was no way Sehun regrets saying it.
 
Sehun stands up, and grabs Baekhyun's hand "where are-" Sehun pulls on Baekhyun as they continue to walk in the water. The more they go, the more the water goes up to their knees. 
 
When Baekhyun sees that Sehun is taking him to the sprinkles, he starts to pull away. Sehun grabs Baekhyun from the back, as he puts his arms in his waist, and twirls him around. The sprinkles didnt waste time to wet Baekhyun's clothes. 
 
Sehun lets go of him, as he points and laughs at Baekhyun. "come over here!" Sehun runs, and Baekhyun runs after him. Sehun glances behind him to see how far Baekhyun was from him, and he wasnt that far. He should've known Baekhyun is fast since he is a baseball player. Baekhyun jumps intop of Sehun, making both of them fall in the pool.
 
They both get out, as they clean their face. They both laugh at each other. Some kids jump in the pool too, and they start to throw water to Sehun, and Baekhyun. "war!" Baekhyun yells, as he throws water to the kids too. Sehun startles, he puts his hands up to cover his face. The kids are fast, and it was only Baekhyun who was playing.
 
Sehun takes cover behind Baekhyun, "oh your such a girl Sehun" Baekhyun says, "hey!" Sehun yells. Baekhyun arms are tired, and it seem like the kids are in it to win it. "okay, okay" Baekhyun puts his hands down, "you win" the kids stop and high five each other, "would you guys want some ice cream?" Baekhyun offers. 
 
"yeah!" both of the kids say.
 
 
 
Baekhyun sits down, with his feets in the water. "here" Sehun comes back, with ice cream. "where are the kids?" Sehun the ice cream, "their parents took them, i just wish they had done that before i pay for the ice cream" Baekhyun laughs so hard, it echos around the lonely park. Sehun gets mad, so he kisses Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun looks at him with face of what-are-you-doing? Sehun ignores it and goes back to the ice cream. "shouldnt we leave before the cops come?" "no, we still have some extra time" Sehun was proud of himself, he had actually pay one of the cops so they can have alittle bit more time. Both of them look at the sky, since the stars are already out.
 
"i had fun" Baekhyun breaks the silent, "im glad to see you smiling again" Sehun looks at Baekhyun. Baekhyun puts the ice cream down, and gets intop of Sehun. "what are you doing? this is a park" Baekhyun ignores Sehun's words, and starts to kiss him. It was deep, and sloppy at the same time. Sehun lets go of the ice cream and starts to touch Baekhyun's body.
 
His hands seem like he doesnt recognize Baekhyun's body. And the fact that they could get caught would only bring more fire to them. Baekhyun starts to unbotton Sehun's shirt, and between kisses Sehun asks Baekhyun one more time.
 
"Baekhyun, marry me"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------
happy chapter /o/