Fix this

GHOST
Sehun couldnt find Baekhyun anywhere. When they were having breakfast, he wasnt there. And now in the bus, there was no sign of Baekhyun. It was like if Baekhyun was telling Sehun, not to find him. Whatever Baekhyun is thinking right now, about Sehun and Tao. Is the story he wants to believe. "his probably in the other bus"
 
Tao open one of his eyes, to see Sehun expression. He was hurting. "maybe i should talk to him, and explain everything" Tao sits straight, but Sehun was looking away. His mouth was open, and in any moment he'll start to cry. "no, leave it," Sehun passes his hand through his tired face, changing completely. "let him think bad things of me right now, if he wants to talk he'll come and find me"
 
Sehun closes his eyes, just to wait for Tao to do the same. Ones he thinks Tao has close his eyes, he opens them. He thought that given someone his heart, would make things simple. But he was wrong. This hurts more than liking Baekhyun in secret. Sehun looks at the window, he sees houses old and new. He puts his head on the window,
 
And feel his head vibrate alittle. As he continues to look, he sees a girl standing. It happen so fast, he just jump alittle. He turn to see the students, but they are asleep. "Tao" Sehun hits Tao, in the arm as he whispers. "what?" Tao says, but he doesnt open his eyes. "there was a little girl in the side of the road" Sehun continues to whisper.
 
"so?" Tao doesnt seem to worry, or make a big deal about this. "dont you think, she'll do something?"
 
Tao finally opens his eyes, as Sehun worry tone makes him. "like that?"
 
"i dont kn-" Sehun is push to the window, Tao is push intop of Sehun. The bus moves in all kind of directions, driver panicking. The bus behind hits the bus, making the bus go out of the road. No one got really hurt. "is everyone okay?" The teacher stands up, as she tries to calm down. All the students just grunt, at the question.
 
"was it?" Tao asks Sehun, and Sehun takes a breath as he nods. "we need to get out" Sehun stands up, but the teacher stops him. "its okay, Sehun just go back to your seat" Sehun looks at Tao, so he can come out with a good excuse. "ma'am i need air, if i dont i can go onto a panic attack" The teacher looks at the students, "fine, everyone get out of the bus" Nice air would calm everyone down.
 
The students, line up so each of them can get out of the bus. Sehun waits for Tao, but he turns to see the other bus. He want it to know if Baekhyun was okay. When he sees the doors of the bus open, he knows that the other teacher is doing the same as them. "come lets go" Tao pushes Sehun to move, "hold on, we need to make sure no one sees us"
 
Teachers try to calm the students down. They move them, out of the street and its a great chance for Tao and Sehun to leave. "where did you see her?" Tao asks, as they run. "back there" Sehun points at the stop sign. They would look behind them, to see if someone was following them. But when no one was, they'll start to run faster.
 
They get to the stop sign, "where is she?" Tao looks around, they didnt have alot of time to waste. "im here" the ghost appears behind them, "you could have kill us!" Tao yells, but the ghost doesnt say anything. "lets do this fast" Sehun grabs the bag of salt from his pocket. He's glad that the bag didnt spill. He puts the salt around the ghost.
 
He cuts himself, and cuts some hair of the ghost. Tao looks around to make sure the coast is clear. ""Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos" the ghost glows and vanish into thin dust. "now lets go" Tao pushes Sehun again, but this time Sehun doesnt move. He kneels down, trying to calm himself down.
 
Its been awhile since he had this feeling. "are you okay?" Tao pats Sehun's back, "yeah, just hold on" Sehun takes a some air, and tries to calm himself down. He closes his eyes tight, and starts to think of something else. But he can feel it, his stomach is trying to throw it out. Sehun makes some gestures, his mouth opens by itself,
 
And starts to puke. Tao grabs Sehun hand for support, but not only ones but twice does Sehun pukes. Still his eyes are close, he didnt need to see. He knows it blood. "its okay Sehun, just breath" Tao plays with Sehun's hair. Sehun breaths with his mouth, he didnt like this. And he never will. Sehun stands up, and cleans the blood he had by his mouth.
 
"okay lets go, before they start to look for us" by the first step Sehun gives, he almost falls. "oh" Tao grabs him before he actually falls down. "let me help you, your weak right now" Tao puts Sehun's arm around him, and Tao's other hand in Sehun waist. They continue to walk to the buses. "what are we gonna tell the teacher?" "uhm...we tried to look for help?"
 
Sehun chuckles, "what if she asks about me?"
 
"someone attacked you" Tao laughs, at his own answer. "im not to heavy?" "no, and even if you were im strong." The rest of the way they walk in silence. They see the students getting into the buses, so Tao tries to walk faster before they leave without them. Baekhyun turns to their direction, and freaks out. "Sehun" he whispers not wanting to get other people's attention.
 
He runs towards them, "Sehun" Sehun looks up, and smiles when he sees Baekhyun. Baekhuyn tries to smile too, but the blood in Sehun's teeth made him sad. "come" Baekhyun takes the arm thats was around Tao, and puts it on his shoulder. "you gonna take him with you?" Tao asks, even when it was obvious. Baekhyun didnt answer, and just takes Sehun to the second bus.
 
Tao looks at them getting away, he wants to say something but decides to keep it inside. Baekhyun, and Sehun get in the bus, and everyone sees how Sehun looks so weak. "sit" Baekhyun puts Sehun next to the window, as Baekhyun takes the sit next to him. "i thought you were mad at me" Sehun says, as he puts his head in Baekyun's shoulder.
 
"iam"
 
"you should've give me time to explain"
 
Baekhyun looks away, "yeah, for what?"
 
"to tell you that i dont like Tao, that i like you" Baekhyun continues to look away, but this time because of his blush face. Sehun lifts the arm rester, and puts his head in Baekhyun's lap. "you should know by now, that theres only one person in my heart. In this heart that one day is going to give up." Sehun closes his eyes, and Baekhyun moves Sehun's hair back.
 
"you know Tao likes you right?"
 
Sehun shrugs. "i dont know, and i dont care" Sehun grabs Baekhyun hand, and puts it in his chest. The bus starts to move, and both of them stay like that. "didnt that day, i gave myself to you?" Baekhyun heart starts to beat fast, and it didnt take long for his face to be red. "and you gave yourself to me, i touch every part of your body. And your soul,"
 
"theres no need to be jealous of someone, who doesnt cross my mind. Not even ones." Sehun coughs alittle.
 
"rest"
 
"are you still mad at me?"
 
"just sleep"
 
Sehun looks at Baekhyun for a second, before he closes his eyes.
 
 
 
"Mister Oh are you planning to stay here?" Sehun opens his eyes, and the bus wasnt moving anymore. He stands up, and sees that all the seats are empty. He looks at the window and sees the students leaving. They are back at the school. "are you ready to leave?" Sehun notices that Baekhyun wasnt there either. 
 
He looks at the spot, like if in a blink of an eye Baekhyun would appear. Sehun looks at the teacher, and she was giving him a look of -what-are-you-waiting-for-? Sehun stands up, and gets out of the bus. The sun hits his eyes, when he steps outside. "i was getting worry," Tao comes towards him "i thought you left without me"
 
Sehun puts his hand in Tao's shoulder, "where are you staying?" Tao smiles, "Xiumin doesnt want me to stay with him, since he thinks im going to bother him" Tao bites his lip, not sure if he should asks. But he does anyway, "can i stay with you? it wouldnt be for long, i promise" Sehun laughs, "sure, any friend of mine is always welcome"
 
 
Sehun opens the door, and the smell of empty enters Sehun's noise. "wow, your house is pretty" Tao runs to the couch, and lets himself drop. "lets celebrate" "celebrate what?" Tao stands up, "you dont have to have a reason to celebrate" "uh, yes you do" 
 
"whatever, im gonna get some beer" Tao leaves the house, before Sehun could say another word. Sehun enters the kitchen to check for some food. The cabinets are full of food. He doesnt remember buying all of this things. He opens the refrigerator, and it was full too. Sehun sees a note, he grabs it as he closes the refrigerator.
 
'dont plan on returning the food, eat it! EAT EAT EAT'
 
And below that there was a drawing, of what it suppose to be Sehun eating. And in the corner of the note, Sehun sees two signatures. Yixing & Luhan.
 
Sehun grabs the chips, and cookies just to put them in the livingroom table. He checks his watch, Tao was taking long to come back. Since the store its only at the end of the street. Sehun decides to take a shower, before Tao returns.
 
The door stays unlock, since everyone things that the house is haunted. So his not worry of people entering.
 
 
Sehun gets out of the restroom, and Tao wasnt back yet. He sits on the couch, waiting. When he was tired of waiting for Tao, he stands up and right on that moment Tao comes through the door. "i got the beer!!!" Tao grabs one, and passes it to Sehun. He puts the rest on the table, "why did you took so long?" "oh Xiumin change the pin number in the card, so i had to call him"
 
Sehun chuckles, as he opens the beer. "you could've said something, i have money you know" Tao opens the chips, and the cookies. "i do too" Tao sits on the other side, and Sehun sits infront of him. "i didnt know you had this kind of food" "i dont, Yixing & Luhan break in and put food in the cabinets and refrigerator"
 
Tao laughs, "i have heard of people breaking in to still steal things not to put things" Sehun raises his eyebrow, as he drinks his beer. "yeah, well thats Yixing & Luhan" 
 
"well theres a reason why you stay with them, why you still in this house" Sehun looks around the house, there was a reason. Along time ago, now he doesnt know if its the same reason. "im afraid it might happen to Xiumin"
 
"what?"
 
Tao opens his beer for the first time, he doesnt drink it. But smells it. "he wanting to be normal, like you" "you said Xiumin likes to hunt, why would he stay?" "you did"
 
Sehun sits next to Tao; he was feeling down. "my reason was different, i dont think Xiumin thinks the same" "whats your reason? why is it so hard to be like Xiumin and me?" Sehun notices the tone in how Tao said it. This was more than just talking about being 'normal'. It was like if Tao was asking, 'why dont you belong with me?'
 
But that, Sehun couldnt tell. "i grow up being normal, it was after i got sick when things change. At least i wanted to remember that small part of me. like," Sehun looks at the door "waiting for my parents to come home, or not getting up in the middle of the night because a ghosts needs me. Going to school, being around normal people. I love. Alot."
 
"Tao," Tao looks at Sehun "Xiumin is not going to leave you. I promise" Before Tao could say another word, there was a knock on the door. Sehun waits a minute to hear whatever Tao has to say, but since Tao didnt say anything Sehun answers the door. "oh, Baek" Baekhyun was holding a bagpack, "i came to stay with you" When Tao hears this words, he stands up so Baekhyun can see him.
 
"he's staying with you?" Baekhyun sounds mad, but he didnt want to fight. "its okay," Sehun pulls Baekhyun inside the house, "Tao can sleep in my room, Baek you can sleep on the couch and i can sleep on the floor" Baekhyun puts his things on the floor, and walks towards Tao. "let me get something for you to drink" Since Baekhyun doesnt like beer.
 
"you know that Sehun likes me right?" Baekhyun dares to say, Tao smirks "that was before he met me" Baekhyun sits down, continue to look at Tao. "just go Tao, dont embarrass yourself any further"
 
"if he want it to play house with you, he'll be with you" Baekhyun didnt like the comment. Not on bit. "that's what you want isnt?" Tao raises an eyebrow, "move in together, leave a quiet life together until death do us part. Make Sehun give you the best years of his life" "what do you want? continue to spend his life sending ghosts to the afterlife? making his sickness take over his body?"
 
"im a hunter, we would know how to protect each other. I'll make him better, with you its danger everywhere" 
 
"whatever you say, im not going to give up on Sehun" Baekhyun says determined.
 
"well me either" Tao puts his deadly look, Baekhyun opens his mouth to say something, but finally Sehun enters the livingroom. "you left your box of tea here, so i made you some" Sehun gives the cup, to Baekhyun. The room is fill with daring looks, and silently deadly looks.
 
But Sehun couldnt see any of this.
 
"well its my time to go to sleep" Tao stands up, and goes to Sehun's room. He doesnt close the door, giving Baekhyun a sign that whatever he says his going to hear it.
 
"im so sleepy" Baekhyun lays down on the couch, "i thought after our conversation on the bus you'll stop being jealous" Sehun leans on the couch, giving Baekhyun his back view. "i really didnt know Tao was going to be here" Baekhyun continues to lay down, looking at the ceiling. "you know, when i came back all i did was think of you,"
 
Sehun really knows how to make Baekhyun feel guilty. And Sehun wasnt even trying. "i was going to give you a surprise, but after all this jealousy going around the surprise was ruin" "what was it?"
 
"that we dont have to be apart, if you want to hold my hand you can hold my hand. If you want to come over my house, you can come over. Theres no need to hide anymore. I'll protect you until the end of time" Baekhyun tries to hold back the tears, even Tao who was in the room. Sehun lays down, since Baekhyun didnt say anything. 
 
Baekhyun puts his hand down, letting it hang. It was a sign for Sehun to hold his hand, and he did.
They stay like that until both of them fall asleep.
 
 
 
The next day in lunch, Sehun and Tao are playing with their food. They are young, and they are showing it. Baekhyun comes and sits next to Sehun, "hey Baek" Sehun stops playing with Tao, and turns to Baekhyun. "oh, Sehun" Tao points (not making it obvious) to a ghost who was by the door. Sehun turns around, and sees it.
 
Even if Baekhyun want it to turn around he wouldnt see it. "lets go" Tao stands up, and Sehun nods as he stands up. "im coming with you" Baekhyun stands up as he grabs the sleeve of Sehun's jacket. "Baekhyun, this is not something thats easy to watch" "i know" Baekhyun puts that famous face, the one that Sehun knows his not going to change Baekhyun's mind.
 
Sehun grabs Baekhyun, and they go towards the ghost. The ghost starts to walk, as the three boys follow him. It was far away from everyone's eyes to see when the ghost finally stops. "this is where i used to come and just read my book" 
 
"is this where you want me to do it?" Sehun asks, half of Baekhyun's body was behind Sehun's. "what did he said?" "he used to come over here, and spend his days" 
 
"yes" the ghost replies, Sehun was about to take the little bag of salt from his pocket, when Tao stops him. "use this" it was the same knife that Xiumin stab the demon, "doesnt this belong to Siwon?" Tao nods, "yeah, but he gave it to me.." Sehun grabs it, and turns to look at Baekhyun. "its okay" he winks, and steps away from them, to get close to the ghost.
 
One stab, and the ghost glows. It becomes visible for Baekhyun for like a second before it turns into dust. "wow" Baekhyun amaze, this was from another world. Sehun feels good that Baekhyun didnt see him vomit blood. "hey, why didnt a vomit?"
 
"this knife does all the work" Sehun moves it around to see it, there was words in another language along the sharp edges. Something that Yixing would know. "hey Baekhyun, where are you?" Tao grabs the knife from Sehun, and hides inside the boot. "Baekhyun," Chanyeol looks at how Sehun and Tao are acting. "are you okay?"
 
"yeah"
 
Chanyeol continues to look at them, "the coach wants to see you" "okay" Baekhyun looks at Sehun, "i be back" Baekhyun leaves with Chanyeol, which it gives Tao a perfect chance to talk to Sehun. "does he like Baekhyun?"
 
"who Chanyeol?"
 
"yeah"
 
Sehun shakes his head, "no, their best friends" Tao goes 'ah' "hey Sehun, would you like to hang out with me tonight?" it was a lame way to same, 'lets go on a date' "dont we always hang out?" Tao scratches behind his ear, as a nervous gesture. "yeah, but this would be like a.....well familiar like a......well we dont have to call it like that if you dont want"
 
Tao wasnt making any sence, that was obvious for Sehun. "sure, i'll hang out with you tonight" Sehun says totally missing the part that he just agree to a date with Tao. This was not cheating, since Sehun and Baekhyun were officially dating. And nothing is set in stone. Tao nervously moving around, not sure which way to go.
 
"okay, then i see you infront of the theater after school" Sehun nods, "okay, bye" Tao giggles, as he leaves. Sehun goes to the other direction, since everyone went their own way. Now he could go to the library. As he walks he sees Baekhyun coming towards him. "hey"
 
"hey" Baekhyun sees that Tao wasnt with Sehun, "wheres Tao?" "oh, he just left" Baekhyun nods, it was the perfect time to ask Sehun want he want it to say all of this time. "so what did you coach want it?"
 
"oh, new schedule for practice" Sehun, puts his hands in his pockets as he nods. "hey Sehun, would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" Baekhyun asks shyly. Sehun opens his mouth, this would be their first date. "i-i-i.....I was gonna hang out with Tao tonight" Baekhyun tries to nod his head, so he wouldnt feel reject it.
 
"but Tao and me can hang out another day!" Baekhyun smiles, "really?" Sehun grabs Baekhyun's hand totally forgetting about Tao. 
 
"our first date" Baekhyun uses his shy voice again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------
long chapter (?)
hey guys im doing the bid so this story can be advertise so it would be cool if you guys can help in any way ^ ^