The Other Line

GHOST
"and then Chanyeol said, if you touch him or look at him im going to kill you" Sehun chuckles at the voice imitation that Baekhyun is trying to do. "is that how Chanyeol became your friend?" "yeah" Baekhyun says in a low voice. 
 
"your falling asleep aren't you?"
 
"no, no" Baekhyun answers way to fast, making it obvious that he was. But this was the only way they could talk, and he was not going to miss this opportunity. "tomorrow you have a game, you need to rest" Sehun couldnt see how Baekhyun was pouting, "okay fine, but i can call you in the morning" Sehun smiles, a morning that can be bright, just because of Baekhyun.
 
"sure"
 
"good night"
 
"goodnight Baekhyun"
 
"Sehun" Sehun hears Baekhyun say, "yes" "dream of me" Sehun opens his mouth, but knows theres no words to say. But even if he could, it was to late since Baekhyun hang up.
 
How Sehun wish he could dream of Baekhyun.
 
 
 
Just like Baekhyun said, he call Sehun as soon as the clock hit 6:30am. For Sehun luck, he barely got home. When his cell phone rings, it seem like he wasnt tired anymore. "hey!" Sehun says almost shouting. Which made him seem like he was trying so hard. "its not the right time, right?" "hey are we gonna spend our time like this?"
 
Baekhyun chuckles, "what are you doing right now?" Sehun looks around, trying to see if he could pretend to do something, and at the same time sound interesting. "i-i....im eating breakfast" 
 
"me too" both of them chuckle, "hey Baekhyun, good luck on the game" "thanks" Sehun goes to the kitchen, and pours himself some cereal and milk. "i should thank you" Sehun raises his eyebrow "me? why?"
 
"because you change classes, and you had to do the whole project and present it by yourself" Sehun tightest his eyes, he really didnt want Baekhyun to know that. The teacher has a big mouth. "thank you Sehun" "you shouldn't thank me, me present it by myself was better than present it with you" Sehun laughs, Baekhyun laughs too. At the lame kinda of joke.
 
"well i have to go," Sehun checks his watch "yeah me too"
 
"see ya around" Baekhyun says, even when he knows his not going to.
 
"lets hope we dont" Sehun tries to make another joke. But this time Baekhyun didnt laugh.
 
Sehun hangs up the phone, with a sigh. He should make a list of things not to mention Baekhyun. He stands up finishing his cereal, and puts it on the sink. When he turns around, another ghost is waiting for him. This days they being appearing more and more often. "okay, lets do this"
 
 
The ghost want it to go where he came from. So he takes Sehun outside the city, to a farm house. "ready?" the ghost nods, Sehun prepares everything. When he says the last words it didnt work. "why didnt i disappear?" the ghost says mad. "i-i-i dont know" Sehun was tired, more than usual. He didnt sleep at all last night. He send three ghost, and when he got home Baekhyun called him.
 
And now this, he just need it to sleep. He need it to rest. "let me rest, and i'll do it when i wake up i promise" "no!!!" the ghost yells, making a strong wind hit Sehun. "okay let me try it again"
 
He cuts his hand, cut hair from the ghost. Puts salt around the ghost, and says the words: 'Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.' but it doesnt work. Tired, he puts his hand in his head. "did they buried you?" "no they cremated me" Sehun was in the point of being angry. The lack of sleep and food in his body made him angry.
 
But he calms down when he talks to the ghost, well as much as he can. "okay not i have to burn something thats yours" "lets go into the house" Sehun looks at his watch, he was late. He sighs, and follows the ghost to the porch of the house. Sehun grabs the door knob trying to open the door, but he feels someone pulling it on the other side.
 
"someone lives here?" the ghost nods, in the moment a older lady in her 40s opens the door. "can i help you?" she been crying. "i know it might sound weird, and crazy but do you have something from....." Sehun didnt even know the ghost name. So he slowly turns to the ghost and whispers "whats your name?"
 
But the lady hears, "Linda, whats yours name?" - "Wonbin" the ghost answers, "im Sehun, and like i was saying i know this going to sound crazy but please hear me out," the lady want it to close the door, but something inside of her didnt let her. "do you have something that belongs to Wonbin?" Linda opens her eyes in shock, at hearing that name.
 
"how do you know him?"
 
"ma'am...i can see ghosts" Linda shuts the door in Sehun's face, thats the reason he doesnt tell people he can see ghost. Well one of the reasons anyway. "its true, his right here....he wants to go to the other side." He hits the door gently, he didnt want to scared the lady. "he just wants to move on, be on the place he has to be" Sehun steps away when he hears the door open.
 
"do you really see ghosts?" Sehun nods, "Wonbin is my husband" Sehun looks at the ghost, and it seems like he was forgetting things. But when Linda said the word 'husband' he remembers. "i-im wearing his necklace, if you burn this he would disappear?" Sehun nods, "yes" "cant he stay?" Linda's eyes start to get watery, breaking Sehun's heart.
 
Linda reminds Sehun of his mother. How he wishes he could say no, but if he stays he can hurt Linda. And thats the worst thing he could do. "no, he cant" Linda cleans her tears, and pushes back the new ones. She moves away so Sehun and her husband can come in. The pictures around the house, really make this a home. "here" Linda gives Sehun the necklace.
 
"is better if you go, this is not for everyone" Linda shakes her head, "i want to see" Sehun doesnt say anything else, "is there's something you want me to tell her?" Wonbin looks at her, "tell her, i love her." Sehun looks at Linda, "he said, he loves you" Linda starts to cry again, but this time a smile was on her face. "i love you too"
 
Sehun nods, more to himself than to them. He puts the necklace down, he grabs the gasoline and pours it down on the necklace. "dont worry its not going to hurt him" Sehun says, before throwing the match burning the necklace. Wonbin, lights up on fire too, but it doesnt hurt him. But it makes him visible for Linda to see him.
 
Linda feels like she can finally move on. She would always love Wonbin, but now she knows his a better place. And one day they would see each other in heaven. As Linda is in awe, Sehun kneels down feeling pain in his chest. Linda looks at Sehun, worry. She gives a step forward, but Sehun raises his hand to stop her. "im okay, this always happens...it be gone in a minute"
 
Linda runs to the kitchen, grabs a glass and pours water. She runs back to the livingroom, thats when she sees Sehun pass out, and the color red all over Sehun's mouth. Like painting him, taking away the pale skin, and making it red.
 
 
 
Sehun finds himself in the couch with a wet cloth in his forehead. The house was empty, he puts the cloth on the table and sits down. His head was feeling a little dizy, but he feels alot better. He looks at his watch and sees it was 10pm. Sehun freaks out, stands up ready to leave, but thats when Linda comes from the kitchen.
 
"sit down." She orders like a mom, Sehun was about to say something but Linda stops him. "you have to eat" Sehun lowers his head, and walks to the couch. Linda puts a tray with food. "eat" Sehun didnt know where to start. He was finally going to have a home cook meal, no fast food, or cold food from another day. No, it was food made right now.
 
Sehun grabs the plate, and starts to eat. He would put the plate down, and grab from the other three plates he had infront. "slow down, or your stomach is going to hurt" Sehun finishes with the food in his mouth, and drinks some water. He feels a big pain in his throat, but it was just the food that he was trying to sallow. "are you feeling better?"
 
"yeah, thanks"
 
Linda looks at Sehun, trying to find the right time to say what she want it to say. "uhmm" Sehun stops eating, as he stares at Linda. "you...." Linda sighs, "when you fainted, you vomited blood" "im sorry, i'll clean it up....im sorry" Sehun bows, he was embarrass. "no, its okay....its just.....are you sick?" Sehun smiles big, he buts a face of -im-superman- "no, im healthy"
 
Linda smiles, as she plays with Sehun's hair. Without Sehun knowing, he was making Linda his mother. One that he can see, which means he wouldnt be able to see Linda anymore. "oh by the way, a boy named Baekhyun called you like 30 times" Linda gives Sehun his cell phone, Sehun takes it away as he checks the voice mails.
 
"did you told him where i was?" Sehun asks, nervous. "no, i-i didnt" "good" Sehun deletes the voice mails, since he has an idea of what Baekhyun is saying in them. "aren't you going to call him? he sounds really worry" Sehun puts the plate down, feeling guilty. "yeah, i will" Sehun takes his cell phone, and goes outside. The warm air hits his face, and brings him a sense of home.
 
The phones rings ones, right before Baekhyun answers with a scared 'hello' "hi, Baekhyun" Baekhyun calms down, when he hears Sehun's voice this time, and not Linda's. "where have you been?" "i was doing a......job" Sehun chuckles in his mind, 'a job' thats the words he choose to call this life style. But he hears Baekhyun sighs.
 
"are you at home?" Sehun looks around, "yes" and lies. "how was your game? did you win?" "of course!" Baekhyun makes his cocky voice, "did you go and celebrate?" "im celebrating with you"
 
If Sehun was right now with Baekhyun, and Baekhyun said those words. Sehun would hit Baekhyun playfully in the head, for his cheesy line. "you should go and celebrate with your team"
 
"nah, Chanyeol is only going to take the credit...i dont need to hear that"
 
"are you laying down?" Sehun aks, "yes, im actually looking at the stars" Sehun looks at the sky too, knowing they are the same stars. "do you see a bright one?" Sehun asks again, as his trying to fine one too. "no, do you?" Sehun shakes his head, "no"
 
"even if we cant find one, can i still make a wish?"
 
Sehun grins, "sure"
 
"sing to me as i fall asleep"
 
Sehun chuckles loud, "i dont know how to sing"
 
"it doesnt matter"
 
Sehun cleans his throat, "okay, but just alittle" Sehun hears Baekhyun clapping, "okay, here i'll go"
 
There was alittle of silence, Baekhyun closes his eyes getting ready to fall asleep hearing Sehun sing. "i dont know who iam" Sehun sings in a whisper, but his deep voice can still be visible. "if your not with me" his voice didnt change much, compared of when Baekhyun sings. But Baekhyun was loving it. "time doesnt seem able to stop, because my heart lingers for you"
 
Baekhyun feels his eyes falling deeper,and deeper. "promise me, you'll be with me, just for a moment" Sehun stays quiet, and he can hear Baekhyun snoring. He chuckles quietly not wanting to wake him up. Although Baekhyun is not hearing Sehun anymore, he finish the last line of the song.
 
"because i dont think i can make it, without you"
 
 
 
----
thank you guys for showing love to my fanfic