Let's play pretend

GHOST
"hey, Baekhyun are you busy? do you want to come over?" Sehun lays down in bed, its Saturday morning. The weather outside, is perfect to be laying down in bed with the person you love. "i cant, the coach wants us to practice today" Baekhyun lies. He was laying down in bed, pushing himself to get up and see outside.
 
"oh, okay....then i talk to you later" Sehun hangs up, not wanting to push Baekhyun to do something he didnt want to do. Sehun puts the phone in bed, he was bored. Laziness runs towards him, as loneliness tells him something he didnt know before.
 
"Sehun!" Tao opens Sehun's door, "what are you doing?" Sehun turns to Tao's direction, but he continues to lay down like a dead person. "i dont have nothing to do" 
 
Tao goes and lays down with him, "then lets go out!" Sehun makes a face disliking the idea. "come" Tao gets up, and pulls on Sehun's hand until he gets up. "we can buy beer and just hang out"
 
"its morning"
 
"fine then lets go eat" Tao stands behind Sehun, pushing him out of the room. 
 
 
 
Tao drive Sehun outside the city, the smell is clean and the sun shines more. They stop in a small place to eat, where they infront you they show you how the food is being made, "so you just came to hang out?" Sehun asks Tao as he looks at how they make his delicious food.
 
"yeah"
 
"and this place? you just happen to see it?" Tao tries to hide his smile, but when it comes to Sehun is hard. "Tao, the kiss...im sorry, i shouldnt have done that. I know you like me and i feel like i just play with your feelings"
 
"what if you dont have to play? what if you can just like me" Tao looks at Sehun, as Sehun lowers his head. "i know Baekhyun is the only thing you have in your heart,but can we pretend he doesnt exist for today" Sehun looks at Tao, he couldnt deny that he did have feelings towards Tao. But Sehun doesnt exactly know what does feelings mean.
 
"for today, lets play pretend" Sehun tells Tao, and Tao hugs him. Tao takes his time to take Sehun smell in, to keep it for a rainy day. "and if in the end of the day, you dont feel anything...i swear i leave" Tao whispers in Sehun's ear.
 
The hurt in his voice, made Sehun really take this whole 'game' seriously. So no one can get hurt anymore.
 
 
 
After the good lunch, Tao takes Sehun to a lake. Tao parks, gets out and opens the back door, "what are we doing here?" Sehun gets out of the car, the fresh breeze, hits him like a wave. "have you ever fish before?" Tao takes the fishing rods, "fishing?" Sehun laughs, "hey, i have beer" Tao takes a six pack. 
 
They go and sit on the wooden bridge, as they get ready to fish. "okay, so full name" Sehun asks, "full name? why?" Sehun opens a beer, "how am i going to like someone when i dont know nothing about them?" Tao blushes, and bites his lip. Sehun plays with Tao's hair "cute"
 
Tao blushes even more. "Huang ZiTao, I dont have any brothers. So Xiumin is the closes to a brother that i would ever have. Sometimes i have nightmares, of one of us dying. Sometimes i dream of you, I want to be the best, but sometimes just being quiet is enough for me," Tao looks down at the water, no fish yet. "i miss my father, but im glad that i found you guys,"
 
"and I know martial arts" Sehun does a 'wow' and Tao laugh, "i know, now your turn" "but you already love me" Sehun says joking, and Tao pushes him. "can i have more reasons to love you?" Sehun taps Tao's hand. "okay, Im Oh Sehun, i have a sister but i feel like i never really know her. My mother, and my father used to called me Sehunnie, i met Yixing at age 11 so his my brother,"
 
"Im afraid when Yixing's mind gets lost, because it means the end of him. I want him to make a deal with the demon so he can be healthy again, but i know Luhan and Yixing are going to say no. I like being in quiet places, half of my childhood is already gone....Sometimes i stay sitting down for a long time trying to remember it. But i never do,"
 
"and i dont know martial arts" they both chuckle. Tao opens a beer, and they both stay quiet. The only noise is coming from the lake. Sehun takes a sip, then Tao does. 
 
It seems like the fish can smell the beer thats why they havent bite the trap. "what do you think of the universe?" Sehun breaks the silent, "a big black whole of nothing" Tao says, "i dont believe theres something out there" He added. "so you dont believe that theres an alternate universe?" Sehun didnt sound like he was joking.
 
"no, do you?"
 
"yes"
 
"but you seen what kind of things are out here, we dont know whats in the universe" "exactly" Sehun snaps his fingers, "we dont know whats out there, there might be a alternate universe, where me and you are together," Tao looks at Sehun, it wasnt working. Sehun didnt think much of Tao. "although we are just nothing compare to the stars and the other things that out there. i do believe that theres something that we still have to find"
 
5
 
4
 
3
 
2
 
1
 
The sun goes down, it was dark and no fish. "maybe its time go" Tao takes his fishing rod out of the water. "are you sure?" Sehun takes the last drink of the beer. "yeah,"
 
"Tao, i do feel something for you....something that not even me understands" Tao looks at Sehun, waiting to hear the bad part of this confession. "but because i dont know, i dont want to hurt you" Tao gives a peck to Sehun on the cheek. Sehun closes his eyes, and just enjoys Tao's soft lips. "im glad that i have a small part in your heart, but like i said, im going to leave"
 
Tao is about to stand up and Sehun reacts fast, he pulls Tao's arm and kisses him. Sehun opens his whole mouth for Tao, apart from the lake Sehun's and Tao's mouth are making noises. Tao pushes Sehun, away and grabs the air he was missing. Tao feels like now he can leave without regrets. 
 
 
 
Tao stops the car infront of Sehun's home. "are you gonna say goobye to Yixing and Luhan?" Sehun asks, as he opens the door of the car. "yeah" "is Xiumin going to be okay leaving?" Tao plays with the steering wheel, "his being wanting to leave" Sehun gets out of the car, "have a good trip, i hope i can see you again" 
 
"we will" Sehun closes the door of the car, and Tao drives away.
 
In the moment Sehun takes his cell phone, and calls Baekhyun. But Baekhyun didnt answer,"i cant answer the phone right now, so leave a message after the beep" Beep. "Baekhyun, i was hanging out with Tao, and i realize i have feels towards him. I cant quiet say what those feelings mean to me, but as we were driving back home, i realize that the feelings i have towards you are much much stronger,"
 
"so im asking you this, one more time. Baekhyun, marry me. If you say yes, i'll ask the traditional way..i know how much you like dramatic things," Sehun chuckles 
 
"so what do you say? would you marry me?"