Team

GHOST
Luhan have given them a room so the three of them can talk. Tao takes a map out, and other papers. Sehun waits patiently. "theres been killings," Xiumin points to the first incident. "a woman in her 20s, her head was cut off" Tao takes the picutre of the victim and shows it to Sehun. "also multiple injuries, in her arms before she was killed"
 
Xiumin points to another place on the map, "five miles from the town, another one was killed, the same way as the first one" Tao continues to show Sehun the pictures. Even when they are abit graphic for Sehun. "two more killings, here and here" Xiumin points at the rest of the dots on the map. "i dont understand, why do you need me?"
 
"we dont know what kind of supernatural thing is doing this, and we know the spell you use, is the same one to trap a ghost or anything supernatural" Tao looks at Xiumin, before he talks to Sehun "we were impressed when we first heard it. that spell is to strong to be used by one person, we can barely do it and keep our strength"
 
Xiumin points at Sehun, "and thats why we need you, you can do the spell trap a ghost and ask if they have heard anything" Sehun looks at Xiumin and Tao, it was a honest look. "im sorry, but i cant" Sehun stands up, "i wish you luck" Sehun waves goodbye as he walks to the door. "we are going to stay one more night here in town, think about it" Xiumin says, Sehun doesnt say anything and just opens the door.
 
Luhan hears the door open, and walks up to the room to asks Sehun questions. "so?" Sehun moves Luhan away, alittle. "Sehun, what happen?" Luhan follows Sehun, who is in a hurry to get out of the house. "they want me to work with them" "im guessing your said no" Sehun stops and sees Luhan with a mad face. "we both know what their hunting,"
 
"im not going to risk Baekhyun's life" Luhan puts his hands in Sehun shoulders "so you prefer people to continue to die?" Sehun sighs, he didnt like that Luhan had to bring other people to this conversation. "Yixing and me are going to join them" "what?" Luhan takes his hands away from Sehun, "when his memories come back, he always talks about hunting again"
 
"but, his sick...."
 
Luhan smiles, "he might be sick, but his strong.....plus you know we cant choose another life." Sehun looks away, although he knows that, he wishes that that thought can stand abit longer. Being normal. "Luhan, whatever their hunting.....it could go after them. Their are going to hurt anyone you love, are you sure?" "all i have is Yixing, we would give each other lives"
 
"You know i cant," Sehun takes some air, he realize how hot the room was getting. "the necklace that Baekhyun has, it wouldnt protect him if this demon or whatever it is goes after him" "i understand"
 
Sehun smiles, before he leaves the store. 
thoughts of 'i should stay' and 'destroy who ever is hurting this people' walk around Sehun's mind.
 
 
 
"my parents are going to have a party tomorrow, i dont really feel like having people on my house" Baekhyun comments, as Sehun continues to be miles away. "is something wrong Sehun? you have being pretty quiet" "uh? yeah"
 
"if this about Minho? look i know you dont want my help, but just-" "no," Sehun says, his voice firm "is not that" Baekhyun puts his cell phone on his right ear, "then?"
 
"two hunters came to the store today, they ask for my help"
 
"did you said yes?"
 
"i said no"
 
silence.
Baekhyu knowing the answer. He sits down on his bed, having mix feelings. He was happy that Sehun said no, because he was worry about him. But he also hates the fact that Sehun cant do anything, because of him. Baekhyun want it Sehun to do things for himself, to be selfish everyones in awhile. 
 
"Sehun, i know your worry about me....but if they want your help it means that they really need you"
 
"Baek-"
 
"no, listen" Baekhyun interrupts Sehun. "i'll be fine, im strong. you go and help them so you can tell me about your aventure" Sehun smiles, "fine...."
 
Baekhyun nods to himself, he should be proud. Sehun can be stubborn and more when involves Baekhyun. "i should go to sleep"
 
Sehun checks the clock, it was late than usual "yes, goodnight"
 
"goodnigth Sehun-"
 
But before Baekhyun could say, 'dream of me, Sehun' Sehun says it first.
 
"dream of me Baekhyun"
 
and the line ends, if Sehun only knew that Baekhyun always dreams of him.
 
 
 
The next day Sehun decides to skip school. Its not like someone is going to miss him, plus he need it to talk to Xiumin and Tao. When Sehun enters the store, a sweet smell of breakfast comes to his nose. Sehun enters the kitchen by the back door. He sees Xiumin, Tao, and Yixing on the table. They are eating, and looking at important papers.
 
Luhan continues to cook, "hi" Sehun waves shyly, everyone stops and looks at Sehun. "i decide it to join," Tao stands up, and pulls Sehun to one of the chairs next to him. "eat, your going to need it" Xiumin says as he gives a plate with food. Sehun grabs it, and gets ready to eat. But his eyes glances at Yixing. The Yixing he remembers.
 
He was back. Yixing continues to look at the papers, seen the pictures and all the notes Tao wrote. Sehun smiles, it seems just like yesterday when he met Yixing for the first time. And the feeling was nice. It was a feeling of home, and being remember. Because he knows, if one of them dies no one is going to know. It was the kind of job, that you continue to move on.
 
Without remembering, or stop to see the view. You die, you continue. "we would leave tomorrow morning" Xiumin says, Sehun puts a big piece of pancake on his mouth that he couldnt talk. So he only nods. "we are almost done packing, so you should go home and do the same" Sehun continues to put food on his mouth, even when it was full.
 
Its because the food is so good, that Sehun couldnt stop. "wait" Sehun drinks his milk "pack? i thought i was just gonna do the spell ask the ghost some questions and leave" "theres more than that when you go and hunt" Tao says, with a smirk. "i think i know more than you" Sehun says, with a cocky tone. He had learned that from Baekhyun.
 
"actually we are the same age" Sehun looks at Luhan, and he nods. Then Sehun turns to Xiumin and he also nods. Sehun just rolls his eyes, and continues to drink his milk. He hears Tao chuckling but decides to not say anything. "oh okay" Luhan says, "we just dont know if you'll be able to trap a ghost, since we are going to the place where the victims were killed"
 
"yeah, we just dont know if this demon is controlling them" Xiumin adds on, "he might even block the spell, we just dont know" Tao says, Sehun nods to everything. He doesnt know how long he would be without Baekhyun. But as soon as they leave, as soon as they would be back. Sehun drinks the rest of his milk and stands up.
 
"okay, i'll go back...i see you guys tomorrow" Sehun waves goodbye, and everyone waves back.
 
 
 
Sehun thought he must be crazy for calling Baekhyun to come over. He walks around the room with his cell phone in his hand. 'i should call him, tell him not to come' Sehun starts to talk to himself, but no matter how much those words keep appearing in his head. He doesnt move his fingers, he doesnt listen. 
 
A knock on the door, makes Sehun jump. Sehun stands there, he hears another knock and finally moves. He puts his cell phone on the couch, before he opens the door for Baekhyun. When he does, Baekhyun looks at Sehun with a worry look. "did something happen?" Sehun looks at Baekhyun, and the feeling of 'i must be the luckiest person alive' appear in his heart.
 
And without regretting, without a second thought. He kisses Baekhyun. Sehun hands pull Baekhyun close to him, Baekhyun hits the door so it would close. Since his hands are busy touching Sehun's face. Sehun continues to kiss Baekhyun, as they both walk to Sehun's room. The small moans coming from Baekhyun, made Sehun happy.
 
He want it this, Baekhyun want it this as much as Sehun did. Sehun puts Baekhyun on the bed, he takes a moment to look at Baekhyun. It would never be enough, he can spend his whole life looking at him, and it wouldnt be enough. "do you wan this?" Sehun asks, Baekhyun looks at Sehun. It takess him a second to nod.
 
"yes"
 
Sehun starts to unbotton Baekhyun's shirt, as as Sehun's fingers touches Baekhyun skin. He feels shivers. Sehun takes his shirt too, and throws it to the floor. Baekhyun didnt realize how pale was Sehun's skin was. Baekhyun starts to caress Sehun's hand. The one that has a deep cut, and slowly moves up, to Sehun's arm. Then neck, and lastly chest.
 
Sehun looks at Baekhyun hand that continues to move all over his body. It stops when the hand reaches Sehun's pants. Baekhyun's unbottons, and puts the zipper down. 
 
The room starts to get hot, as the two bodies move around the bed. Moans, and sweet words also fill the room. Bed making strange noises, as the two bodies go up and down. 
 
"Sehun..." Baekhyun whispers on Sehun's ear, the voice that sounds like a plead. A plead between 'be gently, but dont stop'. scratches building in Sehun's back. That makes him scream. 
 
 
The strong wind blows, taking away all the hotness of the room. Baekhyun falls asleep in Sehun's arm. As Sehun continues to look at a empty spot. He couldnt believe that all of this happen. Now he could see the world how Baekhyun sees it. The light that Baekhyun talks about, Sehun now realize that is there. There was no excuse now.
 
Sehun wants to live. Death, seems like a curse now. Everyday, he wants to love Baekhyun, and wants to love the life he was given. More than anything, he wants to see Baekhyun smile.
 
More than ever, Sehun is going to fight.
 
 
 
 
-----
fail at my y scene .________.