I'm so curious

GHOST
"we should stay here" Xiumin opens the door of the old house where the first accident happened. If Sehun didnt know anything about ghost, or about supernatural things he be really scared right now. The house was close down, since it was the murder scene. So they couldnt make noise, or make themselve visible by the people who walk by.
 
"Yixing and me, would take the girl's room" Luhan grabs his things, and gets Yixing's attention. "come, lets go" Yixing's looks around, he was half gone and half here. "where was exactly where the demon killed her?" Xiumin, looks at Sehun. "it was on the livingroom" Sehun nods, "thats where im sleeping" "you should go with Yixing and Luhan" Tao comments
 
"if im gonna make a circle to call the ghost, they might be already be in the crime scene. its better if i stay there" Sehun grabs his things, and moves to the livingroom. He puts his things on the floor, before he closes the door. It was a classical korean house. The people who used to live here, didnt take time to take their stuff. Since it looks like in any minute now, they'll come.
 
Sehun makes himself comfortable on the couch. Although for some reason his couch was better. He takes his phone from his pocket, and checks the time. 6pm what is he suppose to do? sure he never really went out with friends, or do his homework. But still he miss that part of calling Baekhyun. Sehun puts his phone in his pocket again.
 
He need it to think of something else. If he doesnt, he'll end up calling Baekhyun. "just go to sleep Sehun" he tells himself. As he closes his eyes, he starts to think of that night. When Baekhyun and him became one. He remembers how soft Baekhyun's skin felt. Sweet lips attach together. And the sweet sound that was coming from both of them
 
"you think he loves you?"
 
Sehun opens his eyes, and sees the person who die in the house. "who did this to you?"
 
"i dont think he loves you," Sehun stands up, "was it a demon?" the ghost starts to walk around "you soon die, anyway" the ghost stops infront of the door, Sehun didnt pay attention to her words, since he knows they say things like that to mess with your head. "you know better than this Sehun" "how do you know my name?"
 
"you shouldnt hang with people, they always end up. d e a d" Sehun gives a step forward just as a strong wind, breaks the door. Everyone goes to the livingroom, but the ghost was gone. "Sehun are you okay?" Sehun hears, but he couldnt move.
 
The strong wind had push him down. And now he couldnt move. "Sehun!!" He feels Xiumin moving him, but he couldnt talk. "lets put him on the couch" Tao says, as he grabs Sehun's arms. Xiumin grabs his feet, and slowly they put him on the couch. "what should we do?" Luhan asks impatient, Yixing had a little more knowledge at this, but he was out. Daydreaming.
 
As Sehun is unconscious, the ghost lets him see the demon.
 
Sehun stands infront of the stairs. He looks around, and the house seems alive. Colors all around, how it used to be. Sehun hears aloud scream coming from the livingroom. He runs, but when he gets there it was to late. The demon was inside of her. "let her go!"
 
But before Sehun could fight for the woman's life, he had kill her. "no!!" Sehun wakes up, and sees everyone around him. "are you okay? did the ghost hurt you?" Luhan asks, touching Sehun. "no, im fine" "did you see something?" Xiumin gives a glass of water to Sehun, "yes, the demon....he escape from hell" Sehun doesnt take the glass, and just walks away.
 
He opens the door, and just stands outside. Sehun takes a big breath, and breaths out slowly. This is new to him, he had never being in a memory. It scares him, to have this new 'ability'. It was something other people like him could admire, but he also knows that people dont wake up one day with new 'abilities'. Not even in his 'world'.
 
"you miss him?" Luhan sits down, in the step infront of the door. "im not thinking of him" Sehun sits next to Luhan. "then?" Sehun looks at the dark sky, no starts again. "when i faint it, the ghost show me how she got killed" 
 
"what do you mean she show you?"
 
"i was there, present....i tried to stop it, but the demon didnt give me a chance"
 
"has this happen before?"
 
Sehun shakes his head, he looks down at his hands. "no, this is the first time" "i should ask Yixing, if this means something...."
 
"you think he'll know?" Luhan looks at Sehun, with a surprise look. Even Luhan himself, forgets about Yixing's condition. "well see" Luhan smiles, he puts a hand in Sehun's shoulder. Since Sehun doesnt say anything else, Luhan stands up and goes back inside.
 
Sehun feels, a big pain in his chest. He starts to panic, since he knows what happens next. Sehun holds in, and calms down. This cant happen right now. 
 
 
 
The next day, the group moves to the second place where the second victim got murder. "why are we on a warehouse?" Sehun puts his things on the floor, he tries not to show how weak he's feeling. "Tao, receive a letter from a hunter saying that in this place someone got killed the same way as the others" Xiumin says.
 
"okay lets start with the circle" Xiumin takes a big bag of salt from his bagpack. Tao does the same, since they suppose to make a big circle. "are you feeling okay?" Sehun nods, Luhan doesnt believe it but he knows Sehun is stubborn.
 
"what's that? thats not the circle i make" Sehun makes Tao stop. "dont worry we know what we are doing" Xiumin continues to make a start inside the circle. Tao looks at Sehun, before he continues to make ancient symbols inside the circle. "Sehun, maybe you should seat down before doing the spell" Luhan puts his hands around him,
 
Afraid that Sehun would fall in any minute. "theres something not right" Yixing whispers to Luhan, and Sehun. "what do you mean?" Luhan asks, Sehun couldnt keep his eyes away from Xiumin and Tao. "i-i dont know, it just doesnt feel right"
 
Xiumin puts a chair inside the circle "okay, we are done you can start now Sehun" Sehun looks at Luhan's hands, then at Luhan. Luhan slowly takes his hands away from Sehun body. Everyone steps away, letting Sehun do his spell. 
 
Sehun cuts his hand that cant be heal. Then he cuts his hair. He smiles, because he remembers Baekhyun caressing his hair. "Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos!"
 
A big wind appear, just like the one that appear in Sehun's flashback. When the wind finally calms down, someone was sitting down in the chair. Everyone is amaze, of how handsome the demon was. Of course it was just the vessel that was handsome, "you called?" He puts a smirk on his face, Sehun turns to see Xiumin incase he want it to talk.
 
It seems that this was Sehun job now, no one want it to be the speaker. "what exactly is your plan?" 
 
"ah, finally i get to meet the great Sehun"
 
"you know me?" Sehun points at himself, "of course, everyone talks about you...your the kid that sends ghost to the afterlife" Yixing slowly moves closer to Sehun. Demons are well known, to see everyones dark past. Not only that, they are great on lying. "we might get to see more of each other, so might as well introduce myself"
 
The demon stands up, he puts his hand in his heart, and bows alittle. "my name is Siwan, well thats what they call my vessel" Yixing stands next to Sehun, Sehun doesnt even notice him. "if you continue to do your job, i could save a good spot in hell for you"
 
Sehun smirks, "what makes you think that im going to hell?" Siwan, looks at everyone "they didnt tell you?" Yixing puts his hand in Sehun's shoulder, "Sehun," "oh this is fun" Siwan laughs, "whats so funny?" "Sehun!" Yixing yells, "i see you guys have things to talk about, just break the circle so i can go" Siwan stands in front of Sehun, waiting. Since he's a prisoner of that circle until someone breaks it.
 
"not before you answer me two things" Siwan smiles, "ask" 
 
"one, whats your plan?"
 
Siwan claps, "oh that, well im tired being in hell....no one respects a demon now this days. Humans get bored, they find something to do. Demons get bored, we kill people"
 
"second, what was so funny earlier?"
 
"Sehu-" Siwan raises his hand, he moves it aside and Yixing couldnt speak anymore. Yixing falls to the floor, since he feels like someone is choking him. "Yixing!" Luhan yells, he tries to help him. Xiumin, and Tao run towards the demon "hey Xiumin dont you feel sick?" after saying those words, Xiumin starts to bleed from his nose.
 
Tao panics "Xiumin!" the blood starts to come out from his eyes, and mouth. Tao looks around, "everyone we have to look for a small black bag, its witchcraft!" Tao starts to look around the warehouse, before its to late. "now we can talk Sehun" Sehun want it to hear him, but he also want it to help his friends. Siwan tells Sehun to get close.
 
"see," Siwan whispers, "people who have the same ability as you go to hell, so do the hunters" Sehun couldnt imagine Yixing, or Luhan in hell. Not them, they are good people. Good people with bad luck, for choosing this life. But they didnt deserve to be in hell. "i found it!" Tao yells, Sehun turns around to look at the sweaty Tao.
 
Tao lights a match, and burns the small black bag. He runs back to Xiumin, who was back to normal. "good luck on killing me" Siwan waves goodbye, and a strong wind appears taking the salt along, with Siwan. 
 
Sehun turns around, looking at everyone. Not only did they not choose this life, but they have to go to hell. Yixing was back to normal, but Luhan really was scared that he couldnt stop hugging Yixing. Tao was crying, even when Xiumin keeps telling him that 'he was fine'. Sehun feeling useless as ever continues to stare at them. Knowing where one day they all are going to end up.
 
Five hours away from where Sehun is, Baekhyun is sitting down on his desk. Math was never his best subject, he stares at problem number 9, still not understanding. He stops trying for a moment, when slowly his hand begins to move. He writes 'today, i dont love you' at the side of his paper.