Baby Dont Cry

GHOST
It doesnt even come to Sehun's mind that the dream he had yesterday about Baekhyun, could mean he had a premonition. There was alot of things that can explain this. Like how god was on his side now, or it was part of destiny. "hey Sehun wait!" He hears Baekhyun yelling in the hallway. Sehun stops, and looks around as the people didnt waste any time to whisper, "lets start brain storming!" 
 
Sehun nods and takes Baekhyun to his 'private place', which it consist of a place far away from the school. Its simple for Chanyeol not to notice Sehun, that way he doesnt bully him. "wow, you really like to be alone" Baekhyun says as he sits on the ground, "i like quiet places to think" "yeah i can see that" Baekhyun takes a notebook out and a pencil.
 
"okay, so lets start..." Baekhyun looks at Sehun, so he can start giving ideas, but Sehun just looks at Baekhyun with a blank look, "okay" Baekhyun chuckles, "i was thinking of doing something big!" "well, we can act a paragraph from the play.....in 1870 boys would act out the girl parts so it would be easy for us" Baekhyun snaps his fingers, as he likes Sehun idea.
 
Baekhyun begins to write, so he wouldnt forget later on. "hey Baekhyun!" Baekhyun and Sehun turn around at the sound of Chanyeol's voice. "what are you doing here with this dork?" "we are brain storming" Sehun looks down, if he didnt meet Chanyeol's eyes he can pretend he was invisible. "well the coach wants us to go to his office"
 
"i cant, just tell him i'll be there after school for the baseball practice"
 
"but your the captain"
 
"and your the second captain, so do your job!" Sehun can feel Chanyeol's eye on him, but doesnt dare to look up and see. "fine" Chanyeol leaves, and Baekhyun pretends Chanyeol was never here. "okay, so lets take all the strong lines and put them on our video" "dont you have to go?" Sehun ask shyly, "nah, the coach always call us because he doesnt want to eat alone"
 
Sehun smiles knowing that he would get the chance to actually sit down here with Baekhyun. As Sehun was going to say something that could bring him, and Baekhyun together he sees someone looking at them. "whats wrong?" Baekhyun turns around, Sehun notices that Baekhyun couldnt see the person. That could only mean it was a ghost.
 
"ahh, i have to go" Sehun stands up, Baekhyun turns around to look at him "what? why?" Sehun continues to look at the ghost then back at Baekhyun, "to the restroom i'll be back" Sehun runs and the ghost follows him. Sehun was afraid that the ghost would somehow see how Sehun is with Baekhyun, resulting Baekhyun getting hurt by the ghost.
 
 
 
"okay, so you need me to send you to the after life?" Sehun says as he walks to the back of the old gym. "yes" Sehun looks at the ghost, he was missing three fingers and his kneck was all slide, he was also was wearing a torn orange suit. he die in jail. "you know i cant choose to send you to heaven or hell" the ghost nods, "okay" 
 
Sehun takes the salt from his pocket, and a small knife. "okay kid, im ready" Sehun cuts himself and cuts a piece of hair from the ghost. He uses the salt to make a circle around the ghost, Sehun wipes the blood with the ghost hair and closes his eyes to say the spell. "Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos."
 
But it didnt work, the ghost didnt disappear. "audi nos!" Sehun says the last words again, but it didnt work. "what happen? why doesnt it work?" "dont worry, we can try something else" "like what?"
 
"burn your bones" the ghost seems like he was in hurry, he didnt want to stay in this world any longer. When a spirit stays here for a long time, it starts to become evil. "dont worry, after school we go to the cementary and burn your bones" in that moment the bell rings, Sehun wipes the blood left from his hand and gets ready to leave.
 
"how do i know your going to do it?"
 
"i promise, but if you still dont believe me you can follow me around" the ghost nods, "okay lets go....oh and please dont cause me any problems they already think im weird"
 
"i dont think you should worry about that" the ghost says, "what do you mean?" "your sick kid, really sick" Sehun smiles as he nods, "i know, now lets go" Sehun starts to walk and thats when he sees Baekhyun pass by. That moment happen so fast for Baekhyun, he finds Sehun standing next to him trying to cover his face. Sehun knows that the ghost can hurt Baekhyun. 
 
"what are you doing?" Baekhyun says trying to take Sehun's hands away from him, "nothing" "then stop" Baekhyun pushes Sehun away, Sehun looks behind him and not to far was the ghost. "hey after practice we should study together" Sehun hums a yes, "which house do you want to study? mine?" Sehun asks, Baekhyun stares at Sehun.
 
There was rumours that Sehun's house was haunted, thats why his parents move away. Who would've guess that they were kinda right. One point to society"su...sure" Baekhyun ends up saying, "well you should go" Sehun pushes Baekhyun, Baekhyun didnt know what was going on, but leaves before he ends up punching Sehun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The ghost stands in the corner behind Sehun, the chills that are coming to Sehun are so strong that is not even funny. Chanyeol enters the class and passes by Sehun just like he always does. Chanyeol closes Sehun's notebook and throws it across the room. He was more mad than usual, it was probably because Baekhyun prefer to hang with Sehun than him.
 
Sehun stands up quietly, and goes to pick up the notebook. In that moment he looks at the ghost, how he wish he could ask the ghost to help him out. To haunt Chanyeol, and his friends. But he knows how that is going to end up. Chanyeol is going to tell the whole school that Sehun put a curse on him. So Sehun erases that thought.
 
 
 
After school, Sehun runs home to grab the things he needs: like a shovel, gasoline, and some matches. He puts them all in a big black bagpack. "okay ready?" the ghost nods. They leave the house and they walk to the cementary. It wasnt so far from Sehun's home, but it wasnt so close either. "is this the part where i tell you about my past?"
 
"most ghost do, but you dont have to"
 
"i might as well tell someone, since i lie in the trial. But either way i end up in jail" 
 
"you know that this wouldnt change the situation, like a said i have no control over hell or heaven" the ghost chuckles, "when your dead nothing matters anymore" "fine, then tell me" "i killed my wife and our unborn child, i think i was abit crazy back then. i remember blood on my hands,"
 
"on the walls, and instead of been scared...i was glad....i had the rush of doing it again" Sehun and the ghost enter the cementary, Sehun stops and waits for the bones of the ghost to call out for him. "its over there" the ghost stops with his story, as he points where the bones are. Sehun begins to walk to the direction, as he continues to listen to the ghost.
 
"on the trial, i would see my mother-in-law and there was no guilt in me...i want it to yell at her, tell her that i kill her daughter" Sehun stands in the ghost tomb. "Shin Hyesung" Sehun reads the name in the tomb stone, "its been along time i havent heard my name" the ghost closes his eyes, and takes the moment to appreciate this.
 
Sehun begins to dig up, he wasnt strong enough to do this alone. He had only done it ones, but it was along time ago. "why do you help ghosts? what do you get out of this?" Sehun takes a break, "nothing. i dont get nothing in return. i guess just a thanks" Sehun starts to dig up again, but this time abit faster since the sun was going down.
 
"you have a big heart kid, i hope you get something in return soon before you die" Sehun scoffs, "im not going to die" "you dont know about your-"
 
"i do, but i know im going to survive im doing gods work...i have to get something out of this" Sehun says confident, when he was about to say something else he hits the coffin. "you hear that?" he opens the coffin and sees the bones, he grabs the gasoline from the bag and sprays it around the bones. "ready?" Hyesung, nods.
 
Sehun lights up a match and lets it drop. He turns to look at Hyesung as he starts on fire, then disappears. "mission complete" Sehun grabs all the things and leaves before someone sees him. 
 
When Sehun gets home, he sees that he has mud in his shoes. "damn" Sehun goes to the kitchen and thats when Baekhyun comes out, "im sorry the door was open i thought you were here" Baekhyun sees the shovel, the big bagpack, the mud on the shoes and starts to panic. Sehun notices this, and stops Baekhyun before he leaves running.
 
"i can explain"
 
"is okay, just let me go"
 
"no, is not what it looks like" Baekhyun gets more scared when Sehun holds on to him-tighter.
 
"let me go Sehun!!" Baekhyun yells, pushing him
 
"i can see ghosts!"