There's something about the way you look

GHOST
"do you know who iam?" Yixing points at himself, everyone is around them two, waiting for Sehun to answer. "guys is still me!! can you guys untied me!?" The livingroom looks crowd it than usual. "Luhan, bring me the holy water" Sehun starts to laugh, "Yixing is me!" "then why did your eyes change?"
 
Sehun stops laughing, he also didnt know why they change. But he is sure he was his old self, "here" Luhan gives Yixing the holy water, Sehun looks down so the water wouldnt enter his eyes. Yixing throws the holy water to Sehun, but nothing happen. "now can you guys untied me?" the water drips from his hair, and face.
 
Baekhyun comes with the towel and starts to dry Sehun. "no," Yixing turns around and looks at Luhan, Xiumin and Tao "we need to ask Siwon, i understand if you guys dont want to come with me, you must be tired and we barely came back"
 
"i'll go pack some things" Luhan wasnt going to let Yixing go alone, not now not ever. He goes to the room, and Yixing waits for Xiumin and Tao to give him an answer. "Xiumin, i have to go....its okay if you dont want to come" Tao stands next to Yixing, "are you kidding me? friends dont let friends go alone in an aventure" Xiumin chuckles.
 
Tao high fives Xiumin, "but we still need to go home to get new clean clothes" Yixing nods at Tao's words. "okay go we would pick you guys up" Tao and Xiumin leave the house, "are we gonna go too?" Baekhyun put the towel around Sehun's neck. "you two stay here," Yixing gets close to Baekhyun, "if something happens just make him remember how much you mean to him" Yixing whispers.
 
Baekhyun gets surprise by Yixing's words, he didnt like the meaning of that. And he didnt want to think that that could be possible. Luhan comes back to the livingroom with a bagpack, "okay im ready" "we would try to make this quick" but it was still a long drive, and it depends on what Siwon says. So they know it was going to take a day or two.
 
"take care of Sehun, Baekhyun" Yixing puts his hand in Baekhyun's shoulder. "come, Yixing" Luhan pulls on Yixing's sleeve, and they leave. Baekhyun turns around and Sehun is looking at him. And Baekhyun didnt like it one bit, it wasnt the same. He want it to see his reflection on Sehun's brown eyes, the ones Baekhyun loves so much.
 
Even when those blue eyes look beautiful in Sehun, they werent those brown eyes he got used to seeing. "its late i think we should go to sleep" Baekhyun tries not to look at Sehun directly in the eyes. "okay, untied me and we can sleep on the extra room Yixing & luhan have" Baekhyun laughs "very funny" Baekhyun goes to the extra room,
 
"you gonna leave me all alone in the livingroom?" Sehun yells, Baekhyun comes back with a pillow and a blanket "no" Baekhyun puts the pillow on the couch, and he lays down "im suppose to watch you" this time Sehun smiles, Baekhyun puts up the blanket and just stares at Sehun.
 
"Baekhyun would you ever scared of me?"
 
Baekhyun nods, and chuckles alittle. "when you first told me that you can see ghosts, i was afraid of you...but that same night when i was laying down in bed, i stop thinking about myself and i thought of you,"
 
"how hard it must had been, the thought of you surrounded by ghosts, and getting bullied at school....after i thought of that, i wasnt scared anymore" Sehun smiles at Baekhyun, even at times when Baekhyun should've walked away he was always there for Sehun. Both of them have fought for each other, in a love that could last forever. so they hope.
 
"now you tell me, do you remember been sick?"
 
"yes, i remember different hospitals, different doctors and medicines..." Sehun stops and looks at Baekhyun, he got used to doing it because he knows Baekhyun would look away, and cover half of his face in shyness. Sehun chuckles because thats what Baekhyun just did, "my mom didnt wanted me to know how sick i was, so the doctors never told me what those medicines were for"
 
"you started to see ghosts because you died for a minute, did you knew you had died?" Sehun shakes his head, "no, i thought i was dreaming....i was seen myself asleep, and the doctors were around me and i couldnt see what they were doing to me.....i was gonna walk away but then i heard a voice telling me to go back. I got scared, i looked around but no one was there, and i want it to wake up...so i closed my eyes, and thats when i came back to life"
 
Baekhyun heavy eyes, couldnt stay open anymore. "Baek" Baekhyun closes his eyes, "mmhm" "if i want it to kiss you, could i?" Baekhyun is only paying attention to half of the words, since he was half asleep. "mmhm?" Baekhyun feels warm lips, it was a sweet short kiss. But Baekhyun didnt think much of it, since he thought he was dreaming.
 
But he wasnt, Sehun move to kiss him. He move fast just like the ability that demon's have. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"sorry to bother you" Tao say when Siwon opens the door for them, it was 2am and everyone was tired. "come in" all of them enter, they didnt wait for Siwon to invited them to sit on the couch they just did it. "whats so important that you couldnt wait for tomorrow?" "we made the deal" Luhan says, Xiumin puts his head in Luhan's shoulder, he couldnt take it anymore he need it sleep.
 
"then?" Siwon raises his eyebrow, "after we made the deal, Sehun's eyes change.....to blue" Siwon stands up, and he goes to his shelf "we have never seen this, we dont know if this is a joke from the demons or if he has a demon inside" Siwon grabs a book, and puts it on the table. "your right, its a demon....their well known for stopping sickness,"
 
Siwon shows them the picture of the demon, "they are consider 'good demons' since its helping Sehun not to die," Siwon turns the page, to show other kinds of demons. "the deal was to prolong Sehun's death, what the demon did was put a good demon inside Sehun...that demon is stopping the sickness. when a year passes, the demon would disappear and Sehun's sickness would kill him"
 
Tao closes the book, although the demon was a 'good demon' they still look scary and disgusting. Like a tall person with their skin all burn. "so the blue eyes?" Siwon sighs, "every demon has different color of eyes, this happen to have blue eyes, nothing to worry about"
 
"if Sehun has a demon, then why didnt the holy water do anything?" ~ "because this demon is stronger than 'your normal demons' this one has to stop a sickness thats been in Sehun for almost half of his life, it has to be strong" Not to add that the demon was also using Sehun's energy.
 
"by the way, i didnt want to tell you guys...but i dont want you to come over here again worry" Siwon tries to warm up his hands, "Sehun could possibly show 'special talents'"
 
"what do you mean by special talents" Tao says, but the rest lean over to hear Siwon more closely "demon's abilities. run fast, pick something extremely heavy, etc" The three friends look at each other, they didnt know how to react. They know Sehun wouldnt become evil, but they also didnt know if later on those abilities can become dangerous.
 
"dont worry to much, and dont make that Baekhyun kid worry either....just enjoy the time he has here" Siwon smiles sincere, and they relax alittle.
 
The groups feels thankful for knowing this information, "so all of Sehun's memories are still there?" Siwon nods. "well i think i can speak for everyone when i say thank you, and that we feel much better" Yixing says, "i guess we can stay in a hotel to rest" Luhan looks at Xiumin who was asleep in his shoulder. "you guys are welcome to stay here"
 
Tao stands up, "i choose Siwon's bed!" Tao runs upstairs, even when Siwon yells at him but Tao just ignores it. "Xiumin come wake up" Xiumin opens his eyes alittle, Luhan puts Xiumin's arm around himself and takes him upstairs. 
 
"hey Siwon, did the angels said anything?" Yixing whispers, Siwon looks at the stairs so the rest wouldnt listen. "is there another way? i mean even when Sehun has a year, is it possible that he can have a normal healthy life?" Siwon sighs, he looks at Yixing's puppies eyes and he just couldnt ignore them. He had to tell them what the angels said. 
 
"they said..."