The Funeral [SEQUEL]

GHOST
It takes seven days to prepare the funeral. 12 hours for Luhan and Yixing to fix this room, 5 minutes for Baekhyun to dress up and drive to the funeral. It takes 20 minutes for Sehun's friends to fill the small room. And its going to take a life time for Baekhyun, to realize that Sehun is dead.
 
The room is fill with white flowers, the casket is open so people can go and see Sehun. Luhan had brought the suit that he had lend to Sehun. And it still look beautiful in him.
 
Next to the casket is a big picture of Sehun, the few pictures that Baekhyun havent seen. Minseok comes to the front chairs where Luhan, and Baekhyun are sitting down. "im sorry for your lost" Minseok hugs Baekhyun, "it wasnt only my lost, it was your too Minseok"
 
Minseok tries to smile, but it didnt seem right. The mood isnt right. "wheres Tao?" Luhan ask, "he didnt want to come" Minseok nods, he didnt know what to say, this was the second time he had been in a funeral. So he just goes and sits in the second roll of chairs.
 
No one was quietly crying, but their are in the edge of doing it. Except Baekhyun. Baekhyun wasnt showing any signs of pain. Even when Sehun had die in his arms.
 
And it wasnt a good thing, because soon or later his going to break. Making a big scar in his heart. Yixing goes to the podium with papers in his hands. "hello everyone," he starts.
 
"its a shame that we have to meet in this circumstances," Yixing cleans his throat. It was hard for him, he bites his lip and takes a long breath. "There was this thing that i used to tell Sehun when he was young,"
 
Baekhyun blinks not feeling the words, "it was, 'dont be afraid, because i'll be next to you' he made me promise everytime. I guess i fail" Yixing begins to cry. 
 
He puts his hand in his face to cover his tears. "he was a-w-wonder person," Yixing tries to calm down, "im sorry" Yixing runs leaving the room, Luhan looks at Baekhyun, "i think you should finish" Luhan stands up and runs after Yixing.
 
Baekhyun stands up, and turns around. The people who show up, didnt look familiar to Baekhyun, apart from Xiumin. Baekhyun lowers his head, and walks to the empty podium.
 
Baekhyun takes a glance of the casket, he didnt know Sehun was going to look like that. Even with the small make-up he still look pale. Cold. "i-i hate it the fact that Sehun had to go and take those ghost to the afterlife," 
 
"i would ask myself, why? why on earth he had to do that?" Baekhyun waits to get this thoughts clear, he didnt prepare a speech. He didnt even want to talk. "i push myself to believe that in the end of the life that Sehun had chose, he would have a happy ending," 
 
"i want it to be his today, and tomorrow. His future, and his forever...i guess we couldnt beat the odds. I guess the love we thought it was strong, it wasnt," Baekhyun  his lips.
 
"i wish i had told you, what you meant to me....what you had always ment to me. You always took pride that you were the one that looked at me first, but you were blind to see that i was the first one that looked at you,"
 
"it was my mistake that push you away. I was pushing him away because I thought he would be better off, but it seems that I kill him," Luhan comes back to the room, and he didnt like Baekhyun's harsh words. "his in a good place now" Luhan goes to the front, and pulls on Baekhyun's arm.
 
"thats enough" he whispers. Luhan turns around to see the guest, "theres going to be food in my house, you guys are welcome to joins us"
 
Luhan smiles. Some people go and take a last look at Sehun, and the others leave. "whats wrong with you?" Luhan grabs Baekhyun's arm tighter. "im saying what came to mind" "those harsh words come to mind when you think of Sehun?" Luhan lets go of Baekhyun, "excuse me" an old man stands infront of Luhan and Baekhyun.
 
"not right now" Luhan says, "are you Baekhyun?" the old man asks, "no, im Luhan" "im Baekhyun" Baekhyun points at himself, "can you sign this?" the old man gives Baekhyun a yellow envelop, Baekhyun grabs it and signs it. "here, you go. now your the new owner of Mr. Oh's home"
 
"what?!!" both Luhan and Baekhyun say.
 
"you just sign Mr. Oh's will" Baekhyun opens the envelop, and there was alot of papers. He just looks through them, words that say alot of things and not having time to read them. It was in the end of the paper where it says that Baekhyun is the right owner of Sehun's home. "goodbye" the old man leaves. 
 
Baekhyun closes the envelop, and runs. He had thought about it, to never pass through here. To never see the stop sign at the end of the street. To never pass through the bakery, or the library. To never be in the right side of the street because that side Sehun used to walk by.
 
But now he is running throught the streets he promise himself not to pass through.Now Baekhyun's feelings, Baekhyun thoughts break. His heart is open making the scar, making the pain he has to live with.
 
Baekhyun opens the envelop, since the keys are inside. He opens the door, and the smell wasnt the same. It didnt smell like Sehun. 
 
 
Baekhyun enters the house, he drops the envelop and begins to destroy everything. "you promise to stay" Baekhyun yells, he throws everything from the table. He breaks the mirrors, throws the chairs. Destroys the pillows, he was showing how his heart is right now. His poor heart is destroy.
 
Baekhyun enters Sehun's room. The nights, and days they spend here. It burns Baekhyun's mind. "why? you promise" Baekhyun begins to cry, he yells in pain. He touches his heart trying to stop his heart from hurting.
 
Baekhyun begins to cry louder, tears that fall so easy at the sound of his sob. "i love you, why wasnt that enough for you? why did you do things without me knowing?" Baekhyun takes his shoe and breaks the mirror.
 
He opens Sehun's closet and throws the clothes to the floor. He throws the blankets, and pillows to the floor too. He was looking for something, something that can actually hold.
 
Why did he need it a house? a house that is going to remind him of everything he went through with Sehun. Was he a masochist? 
 
Baekhyun looks under the bed and sees a box. He grabs it, 'Baekhyun's box' it says with big letters. Baekhyun smiles, as he cleans his tears. He opens it and sees things that he had given Sehun. One by one Baekhyun grabs it and smiles.
 
This was something he can have. Something he can hold on to, for now.
 
Baekhyun lays down in the floor, holding the box. "Sehun," Baekhyun closes his eye and a tear rolls down from his cheek. "come back, dont leave me here.....please i'll marry you, i can learn how to find those monsters.....i wouldnt be scared anymore, please....come back," Baekhyun sobs in silent, 
 
"...just come back"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
welcome back guys :DD