No words

GHOST
10:00am
 
"i cant answer the phone right now, so leave a message after the beep"
 
"hey, Baekhyun is me again. Is everything okay? i havent heard anything from you, since yesterday.....uhm...please call me back"
 
11:00am
 
"Hi, Baekhyun...uhn...are you nervous cause i keep asking you to marry me? look we can talk about it, just call me"
 
12:00pm
 
"Baekhyun, is okay if you dont want to marry me...i'll stop asking, but just call me okay"
 
1:30pm
 
"are you deleting my voice mails? or is something wrong with your phone? i tried calling your house, but no one answers"
 
2:45pm
 
"okay i feel something is wrong, Baekhyun please just answer my voice mails"
 
3:15pm
 
"okay, fine.....i'll leave you alone, but if something is wrong please call me. uhm, i see you tomorrow at school"
 
 
Sehun leaves the house to visit Yixing and Luhan. It was better than staying at home, waiting for a call that Sehun feels is not coming. At least he could laugh with Yixng and Luhan, or on his way he could find a ghost and waste his time sending him to the after life.
 
Everything is better than just staying at home.
 
Sehun knocks on the door, and Yixing raises his head. "oh hi Sehun" Yixing looks down, and continues to cut the wood with the saw. "are you sure you can be doing this?" "dont worry, i just came back, i dont leave twice" Sehun sits next to Yixing, and just looks at him and his 'art' work. "whats with your long face?"
 
"nothing" Yixing cleans the dust coming from the wood, "well Tao, and Xiumin came yesterday to say their goodbyes, and now your here with that face" Sehun touches his face, "this is my face Yixing, i cant change it" Yixing laughs, "i dont know, your face changes when your with Baekhyun" Sehun didnt like hearing that name.
 
"oh its about Baekhyun" Yixing looks at Sehun, "i dont think he loves me anymore," Sehun takes a breath "i dont think Baekhyun loves me" "why are you talking like this?" "he doesnt answer my calls anymore, i dont know what to do"
 
Yixing cuts another piece of wood, "that boy loves you, theres no doubt in mind" Sehun didnt want to say anything, because his comment can hurt Yixing. How is Sehun suppose to trust in Yixing's mind, when its not good. "wheres Luhan?" "he went to buy food, ah" Yixing cries in pain, the saw had cut him. Sehun grabs a napkin, and puts pressure in Yixing's finger.
 
"see thats why you shouldnt do things like this! you gonna get hurt!! how dumb do you have to be Yixing!" Sehun yells loud and clear, Yixing doesnt take it at heart though. 
 
Sehun blinks acouple of times, feeling jealousy towards Yixing. "if i bleed, would my blood be red or black?"
 
Yixing opens his mouth, but before he could say something Luhan arrives. "Yixing!" Luhan drops the bags, and runs toward him. Luhan takes Sehun hands away from Yixng, as he sees how big is the cut. "Yixing you have to be careful" Luhan grabs the first aid kit, he takes the alcohol out to clean the wound. Sehun sees how Luhan is so delicate when it comes to Yixing.
 
It seems like Luhan didnt want to break him, every move is slow and precise. That what was love is. Sehun looks away, making his eyes land in the calendar. There was a big red circle three weeks from now.
 
Three weeks from now its going to be Luhan's birthday. Whatever Yixing was making with the wood, it was Luhan's present. "im gonna go" Sehun stands up, "you dont want to stay and eat?" Sehun shakes his head, he didnt want to see how real couples acts like. He didnt want to feel like Baekhyun and him are not real.
 
"no, i want to go home"
 
 
 
The next day, Sehun walks on the halls of the very same school. He looks Baekhyun coming his way, his heart beat makes Sehun's body shake. He looks down,and just continues to walk. When Baekhyun was just inches away, Sehun stops thinking Baekhyun would do the same. But Baekhyun just passes by him, acting like Sehun didnt exist.
 
Sehun stands there, inside of him his is waiting. Maybe Baekhyun didnt see him, and he'll come back to apologize. The bell rings, and Baekhyun didnt come back.
 
When Sehun gets to the gym's locker room, Chanyeol was changing. Sehun slowly moves to his locker to change, not wanting to make a move that would cause Chanyeol to hit him. Sehun takes his shirt off, and hears Chanyeol's locker closing. Sehun puts his shirt back on, and stands next to Chanyeol. "is Baekhyun okay?"
 
Chanyeol grabs his bagpack, and leaves the locker room. Sehun didnt know whats hurt the most, being bully by Chanyeol or being ignore. But Sehun hit his limit, he gets out and pushes Chanyeol to the wall. "what didnt you push me? or hit me?" Sehun never thought he was going to say those words. "take your hands off me" Chanyeol's angry voice one that Sehun got used to, comes back.
 
Sehun takes his hands off Chanyeol, and Chanyeol fixes his jacket. "Baekhyun, told me to ignore you. To act like you dont exist, he made me promise him.." Chanyeol is only going to say those words to Sehun, so he leaves. "Mr. Oh your late" the coach says, who is by the locker room door. 
 
"five laps around the soccer field"
 
 
Lap three, Sehun continues to run while the rest of the students keep playing soccer. Sehun is tired, but running makes him not think. Until Sehun sees a girl in white. It was a ghost. It was weird, but Sehun smiles. Its been a while that Sehun havent send a ghost to the afterlife. At least something in his life is still the same.
 
"coach, can i go to the restroom?" Sehun raises his hand to get the coach attention. The coach nods. Sehun walks and the ghost follows him. Sehun goes to the locker room, and checks if someone was around. "okay, no one is here" the ghost comes out, "i cant take long, so lets do it now" Sehun takes the knife out, "im not a ghost" the girl snaps her fingers and she transforms into an angel.
 
"your angel?"
 
"yes" her halo was so bright, it was blinding Sehun. "i dont work for angels" "im not here to ask for help, im here to tell you that you should do what Suzy told you" Sehun raises his eyebrow, "you know for angel, your not so good." "im here to help you, iam your guardian angel" Sehun chuckles, "my guardian angel? then let me ask you, where were you when i need it you?"
 
"i couldnt help you then, but that doesnt mean i wasnt watching over you" Sehun raises his hands, and makes a gesture like oh-thats-so-much-better. "who do you think told Suzy" the angel points at herself, "me, remember 'your, sacrifice' i told Suzy to tell you" "so the only way, to live a healthy life is to sacrifice myself?" The angel nods. Dead was the only way he could be free.
 
"God, has a plan for you."
 
"i dont want to go to hell" Sehun says in a whisper, as he lowers his head. "you wouldnt. you would go to heaven, i promise" Sehun looks at the angel, angels dont lie. 
 
"whats your name?"
 
"Sulli, your angel"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------
from on the chapters are going to be sad :'(
lets cry together