Listen

GHOST
"can you please do it?" Sehun looks around the hall, he got out of the class cause he forgot a book. It was perfect for a ghost to come, and ask for a favor. "you know what are the chance of them believing me that i can see ghosts?" Sehun tells Hana, a ghost around 15 years old. She had died, in a car crash with two of her friends.
 
When she woke up that day of the accident, she thought she was alive. Thats a common mistake that many ghosts do. When she tried to talk to her parents, she realize something wasnt right. At first she thought it was a joke, since that day she was suppose to come home early. When her parents found out, she thought that maybe they were mad so they were going to ignore her.
 
She realize she was dead, when there was no reflection on the mirror. Then a cop knocks on her parents door, after that tears, and trying to find someone who can help her became her goal. "you have do it before, havent you?" Sehun cant think of a time when he has do it. Well only twice, "i guess i can try" Sehun hears someone coming, he pushes Hana to the boys bathroom.
 
"we can talk here"
 
"so you'll do it?" Hana, puts her hands together praying Sehun would say yes. "sure" Hana starts to clap, she want it to say so many things to her parents. Starting with sorry and i love you. "should we do it now?" Sehun bites his lip, his been missing school alot. If he doesnt stop he wouldnt have enough credits to graduate. If he survives.
 
"sure, lets go"
 
"thank you Sehun, thank you"
 
"well its my job, i might as well do it right" Sehun smiles, "you know if i was alive, i would totally go after you" Sehun blushes, as he puts his hand behind his head. But then slowly moving his head down, he didnt want Hana to see him blushing. The bell rings, "well let me get my things, so we can go" Sehun, and Hana leave the restroom.
 
After the door closes, Chanyeol finally gets out from the bathroom stall. 
 
 
Sehun enters the classroom, everyone has heard of him. Who hasnt, he was the weird kid, the loner, the one that Baekhyun stop hanging out with. Ever since he change classes, the students ignore him more than usual. Everyone want it to know the reason why he was in this class now, they just imagine Chanyeol has something to do with it.
 
Ones Sehun had everything, he was ready to walk away, and help Hana. Before Sehun could even leave the room, Chanyeol enters. Sehun grabs his bagpack tighly, in case Chanyeol was here to steal something. Chanyeol passes by Sehun, but acts like if he bumps into someone. "oh im sorry, i didnt want to hurt your friend" Chanyeol says, with a fake sad face. He was ready to laugh.
 
The whole classroom, stays quiet as they move closer to the conversation between Chanyeol, and Sehun. "eh?" Sehun only says, "Sehun why dont you introduce your friend to the rest of the class" Sehun looks around, and notice everyone so close to him. Sehun looks at Hana, and she was lost too. He wishes he could tell her something, without making it look weird.
 
"i-i dont have any friends" Chanyeol pouts, "are you going to reject your friend?" Chanyeol looks at the left side of Sehun, and pretends his shaking someones hand "nice to you meet you, im Chanyeol" the class laughs, if he only knew that Hana was on the right side. Chanyeol moves close to Sehun, to whisper in his ear.
 
"i heard you in the restroom" Chanyeol moves away, and faces the students. Sehun looks at Chanyeol, afraid. Although it might seem crazy, but if Chanyeol talks they are going to believe him. "i guess, Sehun is alittle shy" Chanyeol puts a face of disappointment, the whole class goes 'awww' "but guys be careful, when you walk next to Sehun, you might hit his friend"
 
Chanyeol leaves the classroom, and students begin to whisper. One by one they walk away, looking at Sehun weird. More weird, if that was possible. Sehun just looks at them, sad. Sure they never really talk to him, but there were days when they would grin at him, like wanting to be his friend. After what Chanyeol did, they wouldnt try anymore.
 
"oops sorry Sehun, i didnt mean to bump your friend" a students says, the rest of the students who was still in the classroom laugh. 
 
 
 
"i want to hug you" Baekhyun says, his honesty could only stay inside for so long. Sehun smiles, because he wants to hug him too "me too" "could we see each other, for at least five seconds?" Baekhyun asks, he bites his lip, already knowing the answer. "five seconds?" Sehun chuckles, "i would love too, but i just dont know...."
 
Baekhyun pushes the words away, this was not going to make him sad. "hey you cant blame me for trying" he laughs, but it doesnt last "how was your classes?" Sehun didnt want to think about that, and more when that thing with Chanyeol happen. "they were okay" so he just lies, just like he always does. "my were okay, boring like always"
 
"thats what high school is about" Sehun says, he also knows that Baekhyun is going to find out about the incident. Thats what high school was about too. Everyone knows everything about everyone. "i know this is crazy, but im been making plans" Sehun raises his eyebrow "plans?" Baekhyun, makes himself controllable on his bed.
 
"yeah, this job of yours....i know it wouldnt be forever, so im making plans, for you and me"
 
Sehun opens his mouth, but he decides to close it and just smile. "what kind of plans?" Baekhyun takes his notebook from the drawer that is next to him. He always had to write everything down. "well, first you will see me play baseball"
 
"i did see you play baseball"
 
Baekhyun snorts "i mean a full game"
 
"thats what im saying, see before you even notice i was alive, i used to sit way back, and i would just watch you play. and sometimes even practice" Baekhyun blushes, and the smile in his face didnt allow him to talk. "so i had seen you play, and i was lucky enough to even hear you sing" the smile, becomes tears in his eyes.
 
"i was also lucky enough to hold your hand, on that trip....of course the teacher said she was only kidding, so i had to let go" Baekhyun lowers the phone, so Sehun wouldnt hear him sobbing. "and because luck was on my side that year, i was your secret valentine.....of course that was all freshman year and you probably dont remember" Sehun chuckles.
 
Sehun waits, for Baekhyun to say something. But there was no responce. Sehun takes his cell phone out of his ear, and checks if Baekhyun was still there. When he notices that he was. Sehun puts the cell phone back to his ear. "Baekhyun? are you still there?" Baekhyun cleans his tears fast, even when Sehun wasnt there he didnt want tears in his face.
 
"Sehun....i know its late right now, but can you go to the park?"
 
"park? why?"
 
"just go, can you do that?" Sehun can hear Baekhyun's voice breaking. He didnt have the heart to say no. "sure, which one" "the one thats infront of the school" "okay" Sehun hangs up, puts his shoes on and leaves the house.
 
 
Sehun gets to the park, but there was no one there. He checks the time, and only five minutes has pass. Sehun is worry that Baekhyun isnt there, he knows that Baekhyun's house wasnt that far away. Right before Sehun was going to walk to Baekhyun's house, he stops when he hears his cell phone ring. "hey" Sehun answers alittle excited to hear back from Baekhyun.
 
"turn around" Sehun slowly turns around, and see Baekhyun across the street. Sehun knows Baekhyun wouldnt get close to him. "its nice to see you" Sehun smiles, "its nice to see you too" Baekhyun still look, lovely like always. Just how Sehun remembers, no not how he remembers. Even better. Baekhyun classy smile was there, light brown hair, that matches those brown dark eyes.
 
It was better than what he remember.
 
"tomorrow at school, give them hell Sehun" Sehun nods at the words, he really was hoping Baekhuyn didnt hear what Chanyeol did. "can i see you tomorrow in front of the movie theater?" Sehun doesnt notice himself nodding, not until Baekhyun whispers a 'thank you'. "goodnight Sehun"
 
"goodnight Baekhyun"
 
"dream of me" Baekhyun says as he hangs up. He stops looking at Sehun, and just walks away. Like none of this happen, as if Sehun was just a stranger. Just like freshman year.
 
 
 
The next day, Sehun walks down the halls and everyone moves away. All Sehun hears, is look Sehun and his imaginary friend. And after that laughter. But Sehun just raise his head, and continues to walk. When Sehun enters his classroom, his desk is full of 'freak' 'die' 'weird'. Sehun just puts his book intop of the desk, ignoring all of those words.
 
If he thought that he was invisible, or that no one notice him. He was totally wrong. 
 
By lunch time Sehun goes and sits on his usual spot. Except for the part that he wasnt alone anymore. "hey freak" this guy didnt compare to Chanyeol, or Jongin. This was the king, this was Minho. Minho puts his leg in the bench, to make sure Sehun wouldnt move. "i dont like the way you look at me" Minho grabs Sehun's chin, pressing it. Making Sehun's cheeks pop.
 
"what do you guys say?" Dongwoo gets close to Sehun, and spits on him. "maybe we should fix his face" Minho laughs, "i like the way you think" Minho snaps his fingers, Key gives him a black marker. Minho grabs it and begins to draw on him. words that Sehun knows, and some curse words. Are now around Sehun's face. "i still dont like the way he looks at me"
 
"Minho if your going to hit him, can you do it now? im getting tired" Myungsoo says, he has his hands in his pockets. He never really like to get his hands dirty. Minho lets go of Sehun face, "what? you think you can just ignore this? you think you can just imagine other things and just pretend your somewhere else?" MInho smirks.
 
He grabs Sehun's hair, pulls Sehun close to him so he can whisper something in Sehun's ear. "dont you wish you were dead?" Minho lets go of Sehun's hair, he his lips, right before he hits Sehun on the face. It almost send Sehun out of the bench. Minho his lips again, he looks at Dongwoo telling him to finish this.
 
Dongwoo nods, Sehun just looks at him. Waiting for all of this to be done. It doesnt matter to him, if it hurts. The pain would never compare to all the things he had to give up. Dongwoo grabs Sehun by the collar, to make sure he wouldnt move. He hits him in the face, ones, twice, three times. Sehun eye starts to look purple. 
 
As the blood was smash together. Blood starts to come out, from his lip and nose. Dongwoo stops punching him, but still holding him by the collar, he pushes him off the bench. Making Sehun hit his knees against the floor. Thats when Key joins on the beat down. Dongwoo starts to hit Sehun, on the stomach, and legs. As key would do too, and everyones in awhile spit on him.
 
Sehun was treated like a sickness, he was the ghost to everyone. But no matter how they treat him, he would just get up and pretend nothing happen. 
 
 
Sehun grabs his stomach like if he was afraid that his intestines would fall out. He tried to clean as much as he could, before meeting Baekhyun up. But he could only do so much. He finally gets to the movie theater, and looks around for Baekhyun. Sehun phone rings, to Baekhyun's ring tone. Sehun answers in a second.
 
"hello" he just didnt know his voice was going to sound so husky. "im here" Sehun looks around, but he moves slow since everything hurts. Sehun meets eyes, with Baekhyun who was across the street. Everyone passes by them, interrupting the moment. Both of them hang up, not saying anything. Sehun walks straight, he was not going to cross the street. Or make a sign for Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun moves along, too. They continue to look at each other, as they pretend to walk next to each other. Like how they used too. Before Baekhyun knew about Sehun secret. Sehun can feel his heart beat moving in a increasing speed, it was a lovely feeling. A feeling that can only come because of Baekhyun.
 
They both walk down in the lonely road.
 
 
"why did they hit you this time?" Luhan asks as he cleans Sehun. "i dont know" Sehun continues to look at his cell phone, it was late and Baekhyun havent call. "you dont know, or you wouldnt tell me?" Sehun puts his cell phone in his pocket, guessing Baekhyun is probably studying. "he didnt like the way, i was staring at him"
 
Luhan stops cleaning the blood from Sehun's lip. Sehun can look like he hates everyone, it has always been like that. If it wasnt for Yixing, Luhan would had never talked to Sehun. "hey, let me get some bandages for you" Luhan hate it himself for not being able to say something to Sehun. Sehun leaves the livingroom, well barely.
 
Since his stomach, and muscles hurt. The house and the store are all together, it was simple to get out of the house, and enter the store. He sees Yixing, trying to write something down. "are you trying to remember something?" Yixing looks at Sehun, "im Sehun remember?" Sehun knows Yixing doesnt know who he is. "you dont know how lucky your are Yixing," Sehun sits next to Yixing.
 
"not being able to remember, being able to erase things.....i wish i had that" Sehun puts his hand in his stomach, the pain was strong. His starting to think that maybe he broke something. "you would die, not remembering a single thing. While me, i'll would die in pain....with ever memory so sharp, like it just happen" Luhan hides behind the door, listening to Sehun.
 
"i know, i might not die.....but you want to know a secret?" Sehun looks at Yixing, who is totally lost. Yixing is still trying to remember, what he want it to write. So his not paying attention to Sehun. "i hope i die, i really dont understand how Baekhyun can see the world so pure and lovely" Sehun grins at Yixing, "lets keep it a secret between you, and me okay?"
 
Yixing looks at Sehun, with a blank look. Sehun takes that as a 'yes'.
 
The door opens, and Sehun slowly stands up. Luhan uses that as a sign to stop hiding and check who it is. "what can i help you guys?" Sehun asks, "are you Sehun?" a tall boy asks, he looks older than Sehun, but his voice sound it younger. "yes, that me" the tall boy, looks at the boy next to him. zWho he did seem older than Sehun, even though his features make him pass like a younger person.
 
"im Minseok, and this my friend Tao" Sehun has never heard of those names, Luhan joins Sehun "what can i do for you?" Luhan says, "we are hunters, and we are here to talk to Sehun"
 
Sehun has heard things about hunters. They hunt ghosts, demons or any other creature not seen by man. The million dollar question is, why do hunters need to talk to Sehun?