The Moon Embracing the Sun

GHOST
tell me the story
about how the sun
loved the moon so much
he died every night
to let her breathe
(cr.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun has his arm around Taeyeon as they both sit on the couch.Taeyeon had invited him to watch a movie at her place,Baekhyun want it to see how different was this 'Sehun' from the one he used to know. The movie is a foreigner movie and for Baekhyun it was boring, but it was Taeyeon who was asleep.
 
"your different now" Baekhyun whispers, he starts to Taeyeon's long blonde hair. "can you just remember me? Baekhyun's sighs, "i guess it wouldnt be us, if this was easy" he chuckles, and the vibration of his chest wakes Taeyeon up. "oh im sorry" she blinks acouple of times, as she looks at Baekhyun. 
 
"i didnt want to wake up, you seem really tired"
 
"yeah, my job is getting hard."
 
Baekhyun Taeyeon's hair again, "why is your job always so hard?" Taeyeon gets confused by the comment, but she doesnt really think is weird. She just thinks Baekhyun is like that, since his young. "i know what is going to make you feel better!" Baekhyun stands up holding Taeyeon's hand. "where are we going?"
 
"you'll see when we get there" Taeyeon intertwined hands with Baekhyun, as they get out of the apartment. Baekhyun would glance at Taeyeon and smile, like how he did when Sehun would hold his hand. Although he has to admit the feeling wasnt the same. With Sehun was like if time had stop, and the only thing capable on moving was the butterfly in his stomach.
 
And with Taeyeon, it was just cold hands. But Baekhyun just keeps telling himself 'my heart doesnt recognize Taeyeon yet'. He wants Taeyeon to be Sehun so bad, that he hides his true feelings. 
 
"let me drive" Baekhyun waits for Taeyeon to give him the keys, she thinks for a moment before she gives the keys to him. "get in" Baekhyun runs to the driver seat, Taeyeon nods and opens the door of the passanger seat. "so can i have a clue of where we are going?" "no" Baekhyun teasingly says to Taeyeon. 
 
Baekhyun starts to drive outside the city, he concentrates on the road. He promise himself not to come here, that was the place where Sehun had die. But Baekhyun is sure if he takes Taeyeon to this place, the memories would come back to her. And it would bring Sehun back. "is really dark," Taeyeon looks at the window, as she raises her eyes to look at the dark sky.
 
"it seems like the moon doesnt want to shine"
 
"soon it will" Baekhyun leans over to look at the sky through the windshield. Taeyeon looks at Baekhyun, "you talk so sweet, i dont know if it because of your age or because you were born with it"
 
"maybe you made me like this"
 
Taeyeon liking the answer and gets closer to Baekhyun, linking arms with him. The road is dark, and lonely and Baekhyun knows his getting closer. "you know i like being you" Taeyeon says as she looks at her hands, Baekhyun chuckles alittle "i like being with you, i always did" Taeyeon looks at Baekhyun, ones again Baekhyun said something weird.
 
She wonders why Baekhyun talks like that, in a form of the past. But she has to admit she kinda likes it when Baekhyun talks like that. "oh we are here" Baekhyun parks the car on the side of the road. Taeyeon looks around and their just trees. What was so special about this?----she thinks.
 
"come" Baekhyun opens the door, and Taeyeon does it too.
 
"hurry" Baekhyun shakes his hand, like if that would make Taeyeon walk fast. Taeyeon grabs Baekhyun's hand and they go inside the woods. "is this where you take your knife and cut me into little pieces?" Baekhyun opens his mouth, "i said that same thing!" Baekhyun heart begins to race, he thinks this place is making Taeyeon remember,
 
But he was being a fool.
 
"you did? who brought you here?" Baekhyun closes his mouth, and ignores the question. One thing was thinking of him, and in his mind repeating his name. But saying the name out loud, it just brings pain to him. Thats why he need it to hurry up with Taeyeon, so he can finally say the name out loud. Like it was meant to be.
 
"we are almost there" Taeyeon looks around, and it was creeping her out. Walking in the dark woods, she has seen this in scary movies. She grabs Baekhyun's arm and hugs him. She begins to shake, it was both the feeling of being afraid and coldness. 
 
"we are here!" Taeyeon sees the made up stage thats almost falling, because of the cold weather. There was nothing special in her eyes about this place, but she could see it in Baekhyun's eyes.
 
For him this was his heaven. "wow" she says without feeling the words, "you want me to sing for you?" Baekhyun takes a step forward to go to the made up stage, but Taeyeon stops him.
 
"no! it doesnt look like its safe" 
 
"but you made it for me" Baekhyun whispers, but this time Taeyeon couldnt pretend she didnt hear it. "why do you say things like that?"
 
"like what?" Taeyeon looks at Baekhyun, to see if he was kidding. But he seem so serious,
 
"you talk like we met before"
 
"Maybe we did" Baekhyun teary eyes sparkle at the small light coming from the moon, "I think I would remember if I did" Taeyeon puts her hair behind her ear, she would always touch her hair when she was nervous.
 
"think harder" Baekhyun slowly moves his hand to touch Taeyeon's. A touch, this place, and the night, Baekhyun thought this would bring the old memories back. But nothing was working, maybe his love wasnt enough to bring the memories.
 
But maybe with the help of Yixing and Luhan they will.
 
"hey, tomorrow would you like to have lunch with my friends?"
 
"sure, i would love to meet them"
 
Baekhyun smiles, as Taeyeon smiles back at him. And he swears it was like seen Sehun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
guys 30 chapters!!! 
thanks for the love guys <33333