The Black Dragons

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

 

Also into stealing, drug dealing, and fighting, the Black Dragons is another tough and notorious gang in Seoul.  Most of the bad blood between the Red Tigers and the Black Dragons is that the two gangs are practically identical in their tricks and vandalisms.  The Black Dragons was formed after the Red Tigers, so Zico and his gang feel as if the Black Dragons are nothing but a bunch of lowlife copycats.  The three founders of the Black Dragons know otherwise.
 
Ahn Jaehyo, the leader of the Black Dragons started the group out of boredom and to help his friends make a profit easily.  Jaehyo is the only member of the group that comes from a well-off family, so often Jaehyo pays for supplies that the other members need.  In the beginning, Jaehyo didn’t feel the need to participate in the stealing or drug dealing, but he has begun to actually like doing so.  Jaehyo still does not participate in the fighting however, because he feels that he can’t take a chance on his face getting hit.  Unless he can use a gun from a distance, Jaehyo absolutely will not fight.  That’s what his friends are for.
 
Lee Minhyuk, known as B-Bomb, is Jaehyo’s right hand man, longest friend, and occasional bed buddy.  B-Bomb was there when the Black Dragons was first formed.  He was already a petty thief, so the gang helped him go after larger prizes, such as valuable sculptures, pearls, and designer shoes and handbags.  B-Bomb first met Jaehyo when he tried to pick the ulzzang’s pocket, but was caught.  Then Jaehyo attempted to help B-Bomb out, but B-Bomb still had to resort to stealing when he met Kim Yukwon, or U-Kwon.
 
U-Kwon started dealing early.  Often times he got short-handed and beat up, so when he met B-Bomb, the older wanted to provide for U-Kwon.  The two became inseparable and even began to date secretly.  It wasn’t until after meeting Jaehyo and helping to form the Black Dragons did U-Kwon find out that B-Bomb often slept with their leader, Jaehyo.  U-Kwon stayed with the Black Dragons, however, because they are all he has.  He is even still with B-Bomb, trying to figure out who the older will choose, but in the meantime, U-Kwon constantly works out and fights for his gang to insure that he doesn’t go back to those days where he was defenseless, taken advantage of, and always beaten up.
 
Pyo Jihoon, better known as P.O, is one of the newest members of the Black Dragons, but he has quickly risen to the top ranks, residing right under U-Kwon.  Though, the youngest, his strength is what impressed top gang members, Jaehyo, B-Bomb, and U-Kwon.  P.O is always there whenever the Black Dragons have issues that end in physical fighting.  He is a jokester, but when his buttons are pushed he really becomes scary, and it doesn’t help that his temper is accompanied by a brute strength that the other members do not possess.  U-Kwon spends a lot of time working out just trying to get to where P.O is.  So P.O is the first person that comes to mind whenever it comes to fighting, but he also has a very good strategical mind, so P.O helps the other members in terms of where to do their petty stealing and which buyers they should sell their drugs to and for how much.
 
So Jaehyo, B-Bomb, U-Kwon, and P.O make up the higher branch of the Black Dragons.  They may  not always get along with each other – U-Kwon doesn’t like the fact that Jaehyo crawls into B-Bomb’s bed at times, and P.O when not acting crazy and overly friendly with everyone, sometimes spends a lot of time by himself – but they are all united by the same hate that they all possess for the Red Tiger gang.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Black Dragons~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Jae!” B-Bomb shouted as he briskly walked down the hall, looking for which room the leader was in.  “Jae!”
 
The last door down the hall opened to reveal P.O, who gestured for B-Bomb to come into the room.  “He’s in here.”
 
“Thanks,” B-Bomb mumbled as he entered the room.
 
Jaehyo stood up from the chair that he was sitting in when he saw B-Bomb enter the room.  “Bomb-Bomb, what’s with all the yelling?  Did you miss me that much?”  Jaehyo asked, opening his arms and approaching B-Bomb for a hug.  “Aw, how sweet,” he added, winking at P.O.
 
“Don’t call me that,” B-bomb said as he pushed Jaehyo away from him.
 
“I like that name, Bomb-Bomb.  Don’t you, Jihoon?”  Jaehyo asked as he stood in front of the lit fireplace.  P.O smirked, but didn’t verbally respond, so he looked at B-Bomb for his reaction.  B-Bomb did not look happy.  He was glaring.  “Fine, fine!  I won’t call you that, even though I think it’s cute.”
 
“Do I look cute to you?” B-Bomb practically shouted out.
 
Jaehyo began to exaggeratingly his chin and said to himself, “Hmm, maybe I shouldn’t answer… unless I want him to kill me.”
 
B-Bomb sighed before saying, “I think Kyung spotted me in their area.”
 
“Oh, the old one?” Jaehyo asked as he sat back down.
 
“The old one?” B-Bomb repeated.  “What old one?”
 
“You know, the short one with glasses,” Jaehyo replied.
 
B-Bomb shook his head.  “He’s only like a little older than us.”
 
“See!  He’s old,” Jaehyo insisted.
 
“Anyway,” P.O’s deep voice interrupted any argument that the older two were about to have about what was old.  “That’s Taeil.  Kyung, the one that Minhyuk-hyung was talking about, is the one you call cucumber face.”
 
“Oh right!  Cucumber!” Jaehyo exclaimed, happy to figure out who was who.
 
P.O sighed.  “Hyung should know their names.  You are the leader.”
 
“The only name important to me is Zico,” Jaehyo said as he stood back up in front of the fireplace.  “He’s the only one I’m concerned about killing.”
 
“And what about the others?” B-Bomb asked.  “They aren’t going to just sit by while you go off to kill their leader.”
 
“That’s what I got you for,” Jaehyo replied, turning around to smile at B-Bomb and P.O, who was still across the room by the door.
 
“Tch!  Lazy ,” B-Bomb muttered.
 
Jaehyo turned around and patted his own , saying, “I do have a beautiful , don’t I?  You can’t get any more ing beautiful than me.”
 
“Oh great, hyung,” P.O groaned.  “Now you got him started with his conceited crap.”
 
Jaehyo smirked at the younger and asked, “Is it really considered conceited if it’s true?”
 
P.O went to respond, but someone knocked at the door, and he opened to see who it was.
 
“I heard Minhyuk came in here,” U-Kwon said as he stepped past P.O.
 
“Oh, Kitty’s here,” Jaehyo said, earning a glare from U-Kwon at the name.  “Now we have a party.”
 
“Will you stop with all the ridiculous nicknames?” B-Bomb asked and then sighed as U-Kwon sat in his lap, snuggling up to him.  U-Kwon wasn’t normally so affectionate physically unless Jaehyo was in the room.  The two were always trying to outdo the other when it came to B-Bomb.
 
“You know, no one’s ever given me a nickname besides calling me Jae,” Jaehyo said, “and that’s not really original.”
 
“Can we get back to discussing what happened with Minhyuk-hyung, please?” P.O asked.
 
“What happened to you?” U-Kwon asked, practically shooting up off of B-Bomb’s lap.
 
“Kyung saw me on their turf,” B-Bomb said.
 
“He’s the cucumber in case you were wondering,” Jaehyo added.
 
U-Kwon rolled his eyes at Jaehyo and responded, “Yes, I know who Kyung is, Jae-hyung.”
 
“Do you think that they’ll try to retaliate, because I’m ready,” P.O stated.  The other three just laughed in response.  “What?” P.O roared out.
 
“Jihoon, you’ve been ready for an epic battle ever since you first joined us,” U-Kwon said.
 
“Hell yeah,” P.O said, folding his arms across his chest.  “It’s going to happen.”
 
“Probably not the way you’re expecting.  I mean, we’ll just end up picking each other off one-by-one,” B-Bomb said.
 
“Well, thanks for that bit of optimism, Bomb-Bomb,” Jaehyo responded, sarcastic.
 
“Yah!” B-Bomb shouted about the name.  U-Kwon mouthed ‘Bomb-Bomb’ to B-Bomb, questioningly.
 
“Ignoring that pessimistic lump,” Jaehyo said, bypassing B-Bomb’s rant about the nickname.  “I don’t plan on having my members fall one-by-one because of some stupid Red Tigers.”
 
“Which is why you came up with the plan to start killing Red Tiger members secretly to begin with,” U-Kwon stated.  Jaehyo nodded, happy with himself, but U-Kwon continued.  “But now that Kyung saw B-Bomb on their turf, they’ll probably be able to figure out that it was us killing them off.”
 
“I bet they blamed us even before they saw me.  Finger pointing bastards,” B-Bomb mumbled.
 
“So, who knows,” U-Kwon said, shrugging, “maybe it will turn out like Jihoon has been prepared for.”
 
“Yeah!  And hyungs need to get prepared too,” P.O said.
 
“Preparing for a battle that probably won’t even come?  That sounds like pointless work,” Jaehyo groaned.
 
“Come on, Jae, don’t be lazy,” B-Bomb said.
 
“But hyung is always lazy,” P.O stated.
 
“Yah!” Jaehyo shouted, turning towards the youngest.  “I’m still the leader and your hyung.”
 
“A lazy leader and a lazy hyung,” U-Kwon mumbled.
 
Jaehyo sat back down, sighed, and asked, “Where’s my respect?”
 
B-Bomb got up, softly moving U-Kwon aside, and approached Jaehyo.  He started to rub Jaehyo’s shoulders, earning a jealous glare from U-Kwon, and said, “No time for respect now,” which earned a pout from Jaehyo.  “We need to deal with those Red Tigers.”
 
“That’s right!” Jaehyo jumped back up from his chair.  “I have an idea too.  P.O you go get your battle supplies so we can see just how prepared you’ve been.  Then you can explain to us why you’ve prepared yourself that way, so that we’ll know if it’s right for the situation and if we’ll be able to pass it along to all of our members.”
 
“Yes, leader-hyung,” P.O said, going all business-professional before quickly leaving the room.
 
“U-Kwon, you go get ready.  I need you to meet with someone for me.  I’ll give you the details later.”
 
“Fine,” U-Kwon said before giving a small peck to B-Bomb’s cheek and leaving the room.
 
“We’re going Red Tiger hunting,” Jaehyo said with a smirk on his face.
 
“Tch!  You are so not cool,” B-Bomb said, as he left the room, earning another pout from Jaehyo, who was running after B-Bomb talking about how they should use their time alone for some fun, but B-Bomb kept walking away.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  Okay, so it's still kind of the introductory chapters now.  Next will be B.A.P, and then things will really get started.  :)
Let me know what you think.