Bail

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

A/N:  I updated two chapters at once, so be sure that you have read the previous chapter before you read this one.  :)

 

 

 

    “How did this happen?” Daehyun asked quietly, looking down to keep from staring into the eyes of the person standing before him.  “How is it that I’m free?”

    “I paid your bail,” Youngjae answered.

    Daehyun finally looked up at the younger.  He stared at Youngjae with widened eyes.  “Wae?”

    Youngjae sighed.  “It’s not a complete free ticket.  You’ll still have to show up for your court date, but…”

    “Wae?” Daehyun asked again.  “Why have me arrested just to bail me out?”  Youngjae didn’t say anything.  He just looked over to the side wall.  “How could you have lied to me this whole time?”

    Youngjae looked back at Daehyun and opened his mouth to respond, but he quickly closed it and looked downwards.

    Daehyun sighed.  He cleared his throat and asked, “What about the others?”

    “I’m not going to bail out any of the Red Tigers or the Black Dragons,” Youngjae said.  Daehyun just looked at Youngjae, waiting for the younger to mention their friends- the rest of B.A.P.  Youngjae sighed.  “I can’t afford to bail everyone out, just four of you.”

    “Mwo?!”  Daehyun was shocked.

    “I’ll definitely bail out Jongup and Zelo,” Youngjae continued.  “Zelo is a minor anyway.”

    “Bail them all out,” Daehyun said.

    “I can’t.  I told you.  I can’t afford it,” Youngjae replied.

    Daehyun knew that Yongguk would be the one to stay.  Yongguk and Youngjae had never gotten along too well, plus it didn’t help that the oldest had threatened Youngjae when he found out about the undercover cop.  Daehyun didn’t want any of his friends to have to stay behind though.

    “I stay,” Daehyun said quietly.

    “Mwo?!  Ani,” Youngjae responded.

    “Get Himchan, Jongup, Zelo, and even Yongguk out of here,” Daehyun said, sighing.  “I’ll stay behind.”

    Youngjae was shaking his head, not knowing what to say.

    “I’m the one who should be punished anyway,” Daehyun mumbled.

    “What are you talking about?” Youngjae asked.  “Yongguk is the one who…”

    “I was the one who turned a blind eye to the fact that we had a rat amongst us,” Daehyun said, turning away from Youngjae.  “I fell in love with the wrong person, and it’s because of me that my friends were burned.”

    Youngjae just watched with teary eyes as Daehyun began to walk away from him, back to his cell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bail~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Zico scowled and even Kyung vocal when the guards came for Himchan, announcing his bail.  Zico noticed how heated Kyung got and figured that it was more than just jealousy for the former B.A.P member to be getting out.

    P.O was a bit saddened when Yongguk, Jongup, and Zelo were allowed to leave.  He was happy for Jongup, but he realized that he was going to be all on his own.  The police must have realized that as well because he was quickly moved into the cell with B-Bomb, Jaehyo, and Daehyun.

    “What’s going on?” Himchan asked when he, Yongguk, Jongup, and Zelo were standing in the main lobby of the police station.  “Who paid our bail?”

    “I did,” Youngjae answered.  Yongguk scowled deeply, but controlled his urge to jump across the room and strangle the betrayer.

    “It’s true then?” Jongup asked quietly, looking down at the ground.

    “What’s true?” Himchan asked, but Jongup didn’t say any more.  Yongguk and Zelo knew what Jongup was talking about.

    “The four of you are free to go,” Youngjae said, staying professional, “but you will be notified of the date of your court hearing.  Your attendance is mandatory.  You’re free to leave here, but that does not mean that you have been cleared of all charges.”

    “Where’s Daehyunnie-hyung?” Zelo asked.

    Himchan and Yongguk both looked at Zelo before looking pointedly, glaring in Yongguk’s case, at Youngjae, wondering the same thing.  Jongup continued to look down disheartened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Enemies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    “What happened between you and Bang’s ex?” Zico asked Kyung.

    Kyung looked at Zico, surprised.  “What do you mean?” he asked, feigning obliviousness.

    “You were pissed off when they bailed him out,” Zico said.

    “So were you,” Kyung responded.

    Zico titled his head and looked at Kyung, really looked at him.  “Yeah, but I wasn’t yelling and cursing as much as you, and you hardly ever lose your cool like that.”

    Kyung went to reply, but shut his mouth.

    Taeil sighed and sat up in the bed.  “They were glaring at each other the whole time Himchan was in here, but you didn’t notice because you were to focused on being pissed at the police,” he told Zico.

    Kyung sputtered and tried to deny it.

    “Obviously, they must have ran in to each other in the park, and things probably didn’t go so well,” Taeil added.  “Zico, you said that Yongguk wasn’t with Kyung?  Maybe they ran into Himchan, and then Yongguk ran off with Himchan, leaving Kyung alone.”

    Kyung gaped at Taeil.  “How could you possibly know all of that?”

    Taeil shrugged before smirking at Kyung.  “It doesn’t take a genius to realize that you two must have run into each other, and then the rest just makes sense.”

    “So,” Zico said, walking over to Kyung, “you ran into Himchan… then what?”

    Kyung closed his eyes and exhaled before looking back at Zico.  “He shot me.”

    “What?!” Zico asked, outraged.  “Where?!”  He started to look over Kyung, searching for any bullet wounds.

    “I’m okay,” Kyung responded, smiling at Zico’s concern.  “I was wearing a bullet proof vest remember.”

    “That damn…!” Zico growled.  “Why didn’t you tell me?!”  Kyung didn’t answer.  He didn’t have time to.  “See!  I hate those B.A.P bastards!  We’re getting out – and when we do… we’re going after all of those B.A.P s.”

    “How exactly do you plan on getting us out, genius leader?” Taeil asked sarcastically.

    “We just need a reason for the guards to open up the cell door,” Zico responded, smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Plan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Jaehyo was happy that P.O was moved to their cell.  He thought it was a bit too depressing with just B-Bomb and Daehyun.  Of course when P.O first arrived, he sensed that something was troubling B-Bomb.  After being brought up to speed, P.O took to trying to cheer B-Bomb up and helping the older think positively.

    “Jung Daehyun,” one of the guards called.

    Daehyun looked up and saw Youngjae talking to T.O.P outside of his cell.

    “Maybe you’re getting out too,” P.O said.

    The guard heard him and said otherwise.  “Just a little conversation.”

    As Daehyun walked out of the cell, he heard T.O.P telling Youngjae that he’d personally stand watch over the cells while Youngjae took Daehyun somewhere.

    Daehyun looked at Youngjae, puzzled.  He wasn’t really ready to talk to the younger, and Youngjae could tell.

    “Come on,” Youngjae mumbled, leading Daehyun down the hall.

    As soon as Daehyun and Youngjae walked off and T.O.P and the other guard stepped away from their cell and was longer in hearing distance, Jaehyo spoke up.

    “I have an idea on how we’re getting out of here.”

    Both B-Bomb and P.O looked up at Jaehyo.

    “You have a plan?” P.O asked, half surprised, half excited.

    Jaehyo nodded, grinning like he won 1st place in something.

    “I’m not leaving U-Kwon,” B-Bomb stated.

    Jaehyo and P.O looked at B-Bomb sadly.  “It wouldn’t help to stay here,” P.O said.  “The hospital we were at is a couple of miles from here.”

    “Right,” Jaehyo said, nodding, “so if we break out, we can go check up on him there.”

    B-Bomb nodded slowly as he looked to be thinking.  “Right,” he mumbled, “yeah.  Araso, so what’s your plan, Jae?”

    Jaehyo smiled smugly.  “There’s no way that Zico and the Red Tigers don’t have an escape plan.  So… we wait until they make a ruckus, and then you, B-Bomb can pick the lock, and we’ll escape while everyone is focused on the Red Tigers.”

    P.O sighed and looked crestfallen.  “That’s your plan?  Hope that the Red Tigers have a plan and piggyback off of it?”

    “Ne,” Jaehyo replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

    “Tch!  Damn idiot,” B-Bomb mumbled, hating himself for getting so worked up.

    Jaehyo frowned and crossed his arms over his chest.  “Watch!  Those bastards are going to try to escape, and then you’ll think I’m a genius.”

    Both B-Bomb and P.O rolled their eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jailbreak~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    “Please just try to understand,” Youngjae pleaded.  “What you all were doing… it was illegal.”  Daehyun scoffed at him.  “I tried to stop you, all of you.”

    “When you first brought me there,” Daehyun whispered, “you tried to get me to leave.  You knew what was going on and what would happen if I stayed, but you still allowed me to stay.”

    “You kept arguing with me,” Youngjae replied, defending himself.  “I tried to make you leave, but you wouldn’t”

    “You left me in the dark.  You could have just told me.”

    “I didn’t know you… not really,” Youngjae confessed.  “I couldn’t risk my cover by telling someone, whom I didn’t know if they would run and tell the others.”

    “And what about after you got to know me?” Daehyun asked.  “After we started to date?  After we first slept together?”

    Youngjae opened his mouth to reply when an alarm started to go off.  Policemen ran past Youngjae and Daehyun.  Youngjae jumped up and asked, “What’s going on?”

    More policemen came over and apprehended Daehyun, placing cuffs back on his wrists.

    “Wait,” Youngjae said.  “What is going on?”

    “Some of the detainees escaped,” one of the policemen replied.

    Youngjae gasped.  “Which ones?”

    “The gang members.”

    Youngjae took off running towards the back cells where the Red Tigers and the Black Dragons were being held.  The first thing that he saw was the guard lying on the floor, his head turned in an odd angle, neck stretched.  Then he noticed that T.O.P was propped up on the side wall, groaning and holding his head.

    Youngjae ignored the dead guard on the ground and immediately checked on T.O.P.  “Gwenchana?” he asked.

T.O.P was bleeding from a head injury, and he looked like he took a couple punches, but he nodded to answer Youngjae’s question.

Youngjae patted T.O.P’s arm and continued to the cells.  He saw that both cells, the one that held the Red Tigers and the one that held the Black Dragons, were empty.

    “No,” Youngjae whispered.

    T.O.P groaned and got up.  “Zico… he got my gun,” he told Youngjae.

    “Were they working together?” Youngjae asked.  “The Red Tigers and the Black Dragons?”

    It was like T.O.P just realized that the other cell was open and empty too.  “I didn’t even know that they were gone.  They must have got out when I was down,” he said, shaking his head.  “Ani, I don’t think they were working together.”

    “If the Red Tigers and the Black Dragons join forces…” Youngjae didn’t finish his sentence.  He didn’t need to.

    The policemen that had Daehyun finally arrived.

    “What happened?” Daehyun asked, looking around horrified.

    “Your friends escaped,” T.O.P said as he limped away.

    Youngjae sighed and caught Daehyun’s eyes.  It was like they had a full conversation with only eye contact before the policemen went to put Daehyun back in the cell and before Youngjae walked off, going after T.O.P.

    Daehyun was all alone.  The only one still left in jail.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  So, Daehyun is still in jail, and U-Kwon is still in the hospital while everyone else is free.  Hope it didn't seem like I rushed their escaping from jail, I just didn't want them to be in there for too long.

Anyway, now it seems like the Red Tigers are going to go after B.A.P, who is supposed to be broken up, so we'll see what their situation is soon.  :)

Let me know what you think.  Thanks!