WAR II

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot
-BANG-
 
“Ah, !” P.O shouted as one of his guns flew from his hand.
 
Jongup’s heart was pounding in his chest when he heard the gunshot.  He looked at P.O worriedly when he heard the older yell out.  “Jihoon, are you okay?” Jongup asked, watching as the older cradled his empty hand close to his chest and pointed the other gun towards the tree line that they were walking towards.
 
“Someone’s there,” was all the warning Jongup got before P.O started shooting towards the tree line where he figured the gunshot came from.
 
Zico jumped behind a tree just in time as bullets flew past and buried into the trees around him.  He smirked.  He knew it was a good idea to get the Black Dragon maknae empty handed before he focused on Jongup.
 
P.O sighed and finally stopped shooting.  He looked back at Jongup and asked, “Can you get my gun for me?”
 
Jongup quietly nodded before looking to see where the gun went.  It fell not too far from them, and as he was going to get it, he heard another gunshot.
 
-BANG-
 
“Ah, dammit!” P.O cursed as he dropped to his knees and grasped his other hand.  The gun he just used, lied a few feet away, shot from his hand like the first gun.
 
“Jihoon,” Jongup said, forgetting about getting P.O’s gun and running to the older.
 
“Don’t lower your guard!” P.O shouted, stopping Jongup from checking on him.  He slowly stood up and peered into the trees.  He saw someone coming out.
 
“Yes, please, do not lower your guard… ,” Zico said teasingly, slowly walking out of the forested area, closer to the lake, where P.O and Jongup were.
 
P.O quickly scanned for where his guns were, but Zico immediately pointed his gun a P.O, stopping the Black Dragon from attempting to reach his guns.
 
“Shoot him,” P.O mumbled back to Jongup.  Zico heard him and snickered when he saw the hesitation in Jongup.
 
“So weak,” Zico said, chuckling before he turned serious.  “Don’t worry, I’ll end your pathetic little ed up life.”  Zico then pointed his gun at Jongup.
 
“No!” P.O shouted.
 
-BANG-
 
Jongup looked up from the ground, staring at P.O, shocked.  The older had pushed him out of the way and got shot instead.  Jongup quickly crawled over to a bleeding P.O, lying on the ground.
 
“Jihoon!  Jihoon!” Jongup cried out while Zico just looked on, laughing.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~U-Bomb~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
B-Bomb and U-Kwon were walking through the park silently.  B-Bomb didn’t want to get distracted by too much talk, and U-Kwon didn’t want anything that he or B-Bomb said to sound like a goodbye; so the two remained quietly walking and scouting for any Red Tigers.
 
They had managed to come out of the forested part of the park that they first entered, and were heading towards play equipment, not for fun, it just happened to be in the direction that they were headed.  They were planning on passing right by it, but as they got closer, they saw someone on the swings.
 
U-Kwon’s eyes got larger when he realized that the person was small in size.  “Jaehyo said there wouldn’t be any kids here,” U-Kwon whispered quickly.  “Look, there’s a kid on that swing.”
 
B-Bomb saw it too, but he was squinting his eyes in the direction of the swings.  Something wasn’t quite right about that “kid.”
 
“About time someone showed up.”
 
B-Bomb and U-Kwon tensed at the voice that wasn’t deep, but was familiar enough for them to know that it was not a child.  They instantly raised their guns at the oldest member of the Red Tigers.
 
Taeil swung a bit before jumping off of the swing.  He smiled at them and said, “Gomawo!  I thought I was going to be sitting there forever.”  Taeil also had his gun pointed at them.  “This park is too big to just be running around aimlessly, so I figured that I’d wait for someone to come my way, and here you are… two of you!”
 
-BANG-
 
“Dammit!” B-Bomb cursed as U-Kwon pulled him behind the jungle gym.  The slide was only providing just a little bit of cover.  He hadn’t been expecting the Red Tiger to fire off a shot so suddenly without warning.  He was pissed that he hadn’t shot first.
 
“Are you okay?” U-Kwon asked, looking over B-Bomb.
 
“I’m fine,” B-Bomb grumbled.  “It just grazed my arm.”  U-Kwon looked and did in fact see that his arm only had a small cut on it, a sliver of blood appearing, but no real damage done.  “Come on, let’s get this bastard.”  U-Kwon nodded.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Himchan and Jaehyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“I know that now might not be the right time,” Jaehyo whispered, “but I just… I want to know before we come across… anyone.”
 
Himchan raised an eyebrow.  “Before we come across who?” he asked.  “And what is it that you want know exactly?”
 
Jaehyo sighed.  “You were in love with Bang Yongguk, and now you hate him.”
 
“We’ve been over this already,” Himchan responded, rolling his eyes.
 
“I know; I know,” Jaehyo said, nodding.  “And I know that you know how I feel… about you.”
 
Himchan nodded before he sighed.  “You’re worried that I’m going to see Yongguk and fall back in love with him.”
 
Jaehyo slowly nodded.
 
“If I’m honest,” Himchan said, stopping for a moment, causing Jaehyo to stop as well, “I can’t say exactly how I’m going to react… how I’m going to feel if I see Yongguk.”
 
“Do you think that you could still be in love with him?” Jaehyo asked quietly.
 
Himchan opened his mouth to respond when they both heard someone cry out.  Their eyes widened and they quickly hid behind some trash bins that were near a restroom that they were walking up to.
 
“You have to be more careful,” a deep voice said from the other side of the restrooms, a voice that made Himchan stop breathing.
 
“Mianhe, Yongguk,” Kyung said as he and the older came from around the restroom.  “I didn’t see that rock there.”
 
Yongguk just shook his head at the younger, about to chuckle, but a gunshot startled him.
 
-BANG-
 
Jaehyo just stared on shocked.  He was completely surprised when Himchan all of a sudden took the gun from his hands – since all that Himchan had was his taser even though the others insisted that he took a gun as well – and shot Kyung.
 
Yongguk watched with wide eyes as Kyung fell backwards before turning to where the shot came from to see Himchan rushing out from behind some trash bins, followed by the leader of the Black Dragons.
 
“What the hell?!” Yongguk shouted, pointing his own gun at Himchan, who was pointing Jaehyo’s gun at Yongguk.  “Kyung, are you okay?” he asked after realizing where the younger was shot at.
 
“Ugh, yeah,” Kyung mumbled, groaning and reaching for his chest, “but it hurt like hell.”
 
Himchan just looked on, confused, as Kyung slowly got up.  “How…?” he mumbled.
 
“A bullet proof vest!” Jaehyo shouted, taking his gun back from Himchan and pointing it at Kyung who, at first started to point his gun at Himchan, but quickly pointed it at Jaehyo when he saw that the Black Dragons’ leader was aiming for him.
 
“So what?!  You thought that you’d just kill Kyung?!” Yongguk shouted out at Himchan.  Yongguk still had his gun pointed at Himchan even though the younger no longer had the gun in his hands.
 
“He’s a Red Tiger!” Himchan shouted back.
 
“And you’re with the Black Dragons!”
 
Himchan frowned and shook his head.  “Jaehyo is my friend!” he yelled, his face turning red from anger.  “Ani, not my friend… I’m with Jaehyo now!”
 
Jaehyo eyed Himchan out of the corner of his eyes, surprised, but he quickly turned his attention back to Kyung.
 
“Mwo?  You’re with him?” Yongguk asked quietly, slightly lowering his gun.
 
“Ne, we’re dating,” Himchan responded, a smug smile on his face.
 
Yongguk glared and raised his gun again, but pointing it at Jaehyo instead.  Himchan realized that Yongguk was going to shoot Jaehyo, so he charged at Yongguk, taser already sending out sparks.
 
Yongguk caught Himchan’s wrist before the younger could shock him with the taser, and in return, Himchan grabbed Yongguk’s other hand and lifted it up so that the gun was pointing at the sky and no longer at Jaehyo.
 
“You were going to tase me?!” Yongguk seethed as they struggled.
 
“You were going to shoot Jaehyo!” Himchan yelled back.
 
“You shot Kyung!”
 
“That’s completely different!”  Himchan was trying to justify his actions while trying to jerk his wrist out of Yongguk’s grasp.
 
“It’s not different!” Yongguk argued back.  “You’re just not in love with Kyung!”
 
“Tch!” Himchan responded, rolling his eyes.
 
“If I’d known that you were such a before…” Yongguk mumbled.
 
Himchan gasped and dropped the taser.  Yongguk released the younger’s wrist when he no longer had the weapon in his hand, and Himchan in turn let go of Yongguk’s hand.
 
“A ?!” Himchan bellowed out and hit Yongguk in the chest before he tackled the older.  “A ?!” he repeated as the two rolled around on the ground, wrestling – mostly Himchan was hitting Yongguk, while the older was trying to block the offending blows.
 
Jaehyo and Kyung had slowly ventured off from the other two when they first started to argue.  They didn’t want to be distracted by the loud duo that were currently rolling around on the ground.
 
“I’d go ahead and kill you if Zico didn’t want to do it himself,” Kyung said, while still pointing his gun at Jaehyo, who only smirked.
 
“Well how nice of you to pass up the opportunity,” Jaehyo replied.  “I, however, am not about to pass up the opportunity to kill you, though.”  Jaehyo then cocked his gun, remembering not to shoot where the bulletproof vest would protect.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~U-Bomb vs. Taeil~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
-BANG! BANG! BANG-
 
They were getting nowhere.  B-Bomb was still taking cover behind the slide and jungle gym, U-Kwon managed to move off from the playground area and take cover behind a tree not too far away, and Taeil was somehow taking cover behind a merry-go-round.  They were all occasionally coming out to fire off shots, but then went right back to taking cover.
 
B-Bomb sighed.  He was at least glad that U-Kwon was safe.  He nodded to himself before he peered around the slide, ready to shoot in the merry-go-round’s direction when he saw Taeil throw something towards the tree that U-Kwon was behind.
 
-BANG! BANG-
 
B-Bomb shot at Taeil, but the small Red Tiger managed to get behind the merry-go-round without getting hit.
 
“What the hell was…?” B-Bomb was wondering aloud before he realized what it was that Taeil threw.  “U-kwonnie, run!” he shouted, but too late.
 
-BOOM-
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Daehyun and Zelo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“What the hell was that?” Daehyun asked, looking around after hearing a large explosion.
 
“Hyung,” Zelo said, practically on Daehyun’s heels, looking around with large fearful eyes, “we keep hearing gunshots, and now an explosion.  What if we never find Himchan-hyung and Jonguppie-hyung?”
 
“We will,” Daehyun assured the younger, walking faster.
 
Zelo easily kept up with Daehyun, ready to walk even faster.  “But someone is already fighting and we’re still wondering around in these trees.”
 
Daehyun sighed.
 
-BANG-    -BANG! BANG-    -BANG-    -BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG-
 
More gunshots – Daehyun quickened his pace.  “We need to get out of these woods… now!”
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  Okay, so right now P.O and U-Kwon appears to be hurt, Himchan said that he and Jaehyo were dating when the two were just trying to figure things out between them, Yongguk seemed to get jealous when Himchan said that he was dating Jaehyo, Taeil threw a grenade (incase anyone wasn't aware of what he threw), and Daehyun and Zelo are still in the forested part surrounding the park.
 
Any questions?  Suggestions?
 
Comment please!  :)