Perfect Medicine

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

 

“Get out,” the leader said in a dangerously low voice.
 
“Mwo?” Himchan asked, not sure if he heard right.  No one was sure that they had heard him right.
 
“I said for you to get out,” Yongguk repeated.  “Go pack whatever you have and leave.  Now!”  Himchan was shocked.  Yongguk never swears at them.
 
Daehyun stepped forward.  Other than Yongguk, who was mad at Himchan, and Jongup, who was in trouble with Yongguk too, Daehyun was the closest to Himchan, so he tried to defend the ulzzang.  “But hyung, you can’t just-”
 
“Stay out of this,” barked Yongguk, interrupting Daehyun.
 
“You can’t just kick me out,” Himchan said, basically saying what Daehyun was going to say.
 
Yongguk snorted.  “I’m the one who paid for this place.  If I want to kick you out, then I can.”
 
“You paid for this place with money that you stole!” Himchan shouted.  “Any of us could have done that!”
 
“Except there was only me and you at the time, and you were just a runaway with homophobic parents,” Yongguk replied, pushing Himchan back.  “I BOUGHT this place!  I OWN this place!  I say WHO stays and WHO goes, and right now YOU are going to GET the OUT!”
 
Silence followed Yongguk’s rant.  Daehyun respected both Yongguk and Himchan, so he didn’t know what to do.  If he helped Himchan, then Yongguk would be just as pissed at him, but if he didn’t help Himchan, he could lose that friend too.  Youngjae never really got close to Himchan, in fact sometimes Himchan annoyed him, but he didn’t hate the older.  He didn’t want to see Himchan have to go through this, but Youngjae also didn’t want Yongguk’s furious attention to be turned his way.  Jongup desperately wanted to help Himchan, but he knew that he was in the same boat, and would probably be kicked out next.  Nothing he would say could get Yongguk to calm down and change his mind.  Zelo was saddened by what was going on, and a little scared, but he would not go against Yongguk.  Not now.
 
“Fine!” Himchan shouted before he stormed out of the kitchen.  Yongguk turned around and glared at everyone before he too left the room.
 
A sigh escaped Youngjae before he said, “For a second, I thought he was going to yell at us too.”  Nodding in response, Daehyun just realized that he was tensed up throughout that whole confrontation.
 
“But they’re supposed to be love buddies,” Zelo whispered.
 
“Yah!” Daehyun shouted at Zelo, hearing what the youngest had said.
 
“What kind of name is that?” Youngjae asked, him and Daehyun both frowning at the maknae still at the kitchen table.  “Love buddies!?”
 
Jongup stood up and started walking towards the door, mumbling, “I think I’m going to be kicked out too.”
 
Zelo gasped.  “No, not Jonguppie-hyung!”  Zelo jumped up from his chair and ran after his youngest hyung.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Perfect Medicine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Himchan had all of his things packed in two suitcases and an off-the-shoulder bag.  He had said bye to Daehyun, Youngjae, and Zelo.  He was heading out of the front door with Jongup following.
 
“But, hyung, where are you going to go?” Jongup asked.
 
“Don’t worry about me,” Himchan replied, turning around to the younger, who had just closed the front door behind them.  “I’ll go stay with Jaehyo.”
 
“Will he let you stay?  You’re not a black dragon,” Jongup whispered.
 
Himchan smiled before saying, “That dongsaeng is too nice to turn me away.  Besides he wants our help, doesn’t he?”  Jongup just frowned a little before looking down at his shuffling feet.  “What’s the matter?  We’ll still see each other.”
 
“I’m worried Yongguk-hyung will kick me out next,” Jongup confessed.
 
“Nah, he doesn’t have the heart to do that.”
 
“But he did it to you, and you two were dating,” said Jongup, still not looking up.  “I’m nothing to him.”
 
Himchan lifted Jongup’s head with his hand and then hugged Jongup.  “Yongguk might have lost his temper with you, but it’s really me he’s mad at.”
 
“But he thinks there might be something between us.”
 
Himchan shook his head.  “He was just saying that.  He knows how innocent you are and how you would never do that.  He just needed to vent his anger off.  He knows that I’ll be fine on my own for a while, but you?  He wouldn’t put you out; he’d worry about you.”
 
“He should worry about you too.”
 
Himchan laughed.  “Of course he worries about me too.  He’s just too stubborn and proud to change his mind and apologize.  Things will be fine soon.  Don’t worry so much.”
 
Jongup nodded and hugged Himchan again.  “I should go back in before hyung thinks we’re doing something out here.”
 
Himchan laughed again and ruffled Jongup’s hair.  “Okay, you do that.  I’ll see you soon, Jonguppie.  Bye-bye!”  Himchan gathered his things and placed them in the back of his SUV.  Climbing into the driver’s seat, Himchan waved one last time at Jongup before starting the engine and driving off.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Perfect Medicine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Driving towards the Black Dragon base, Himchan could barely see the road due to the incessant fall of tears.  He told Jongup that things would be fine soon, and he remained optimistic in front of the younger, but in truth he didn’t things would be alright anytime soon.  Himchan and Yongguk had never fought to that extent before, and it caused Himchan to cry even harder as soon as he realized, but he had to pull himself together as he saw that he was pulling into the Black Dragon base.  It was like he drove their on auto-pilot, because Himchan’s mind was occupied with other things besides driving.
 
Himchan parked his SUV and dried his eyes.  He didn’t want any of the Black Dragons to think that he was an over-emotional person.  Deciding to leave his bags in the vehicle so as not to appear over-assuming and demanding, Himchan walked up to the front door of the huge complex and knocked.
 
P.O was cursing about lazy Black Dragon members when he was forced to answer the door.  There was supposed to be lower-leveled members there for that, but the knocking consisted, so P.O figured that they were slacking off.
 
“Who the hell is it?” P.O asked with his deep voice as soon as he opened the door.  “Oh, hyung.”
 
“Hey,” Himchan mumbled.  “Is Jae around?”
 
“Uh, yeah,” P.O responded, allowing Himchan to enter the Black Dragons’ base.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Perfect Medicine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“But hyung, we’re kind of like a family,” Zelo said quietly, “and Himchan is a part of the family too.”
 
Jongup watched as Daehyun, Youngjae, and even Zelo tried to convince Yongguk to let Himchan come back.  Zelo only tried to help after Daehyun mentioned that Yongguk might still kick Jongup out if Himchan wasn’t there.  Jongup stayed across the room from the others and dared not say a word, afraid that he might draw Yongguk’s attention.
 
“Even if you guys break up, he should still be allowed to live here,” Youngjae said, earning a glare from Yongguk.
 
Daehyun shrugged and said, “I think the time a part will be good for you two.”  Daehyun got shocked and confused looks from Youngjae and Zelo.  “It will give you both time to calm down and think about things.  And when you’re calm enough, you can let him come back.”
 
“Yeah!” Youngjae and Zelo said simultaneously.
 
“Look!” Yongguk said, standing up and locking eyes with Jongup for a second before the younger quickly looked away.  “I’m not about to change my mind.  No matter how calm I get.”  He looked pointedly at Daehyun when he said that.  Then he looked over at Zelo.  “We are a family, but Himchan is no longer a part of it.  He chose not to be when he decided to keep secrets.”
 
Jongup opened his mouth to comment, but remembered that he was supposed to be lying low.  Anyway, Yongguk left the room, leaving before anyone could argue.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Perfect Medicine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“And that bastard kicked you out?” Jaehyo asked, aghast.  Himchan nodded his head, quiet, trying to keep the tears from flowing again.  “Well you can stay here for as long as you want,” Jaehyo said, patting Himchan’s back and rubbing soothing circles into the older.  “You can even become a Black Dragon if you want.”
 
Himchan chuckled a little before replying, “Thanks, but I think I’ll hold off on becoming a Black Dragon until I’m sure that Yongguk will never let me back in.”
 
“I think you’re better off without him anyway,” Jaehyo commented.  Himchan looked up with a raised brow at the Black Dragon leader, who continued.  “He accused you of cheating when he’s the one with two people at the same time.  He should just make up his damn mind.”
 
“Uh… Yongguk’s never been with anyone besides me,” Himchan said, interrupting Jaehyo’s rant.  “I mean not while he was with me.”
 
“Oh, right,” Jaehyo said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head, looking embarrassed.
 
“Who were you talking about?” Himchan asked.
 
Jaehyo quickly responded, “No one!”  He responded a little too quickly.
 
“Uh-huh,” Himchan said, standing up with a smirk on his face and approaching the younger.  “Are you dating someone?  Two someones at the same time?”
 
“No!  Not me!” Jaehyo exclaimed, looking appalled at the idea.  “I mean, I know that I’m practically too much beauty and handsome good looks for just one person, but why should someone have to share me?”
 
Himchan burst out laughing at Jaehyo’s display of vanity.  “Okay, fine.  If you’re not the one cheating, then who is?”
 
“Well it’s not really cheating if the other two know that he’s seeing someone else besides them,” Jaehyo mumbled slowly.
 
“Who?” Himchan repeated.
 
Jaehyo mumbled a name, but Himchan didn’t hear him, so the older asked Jaehyo to say it again, louder.  “I said it’s Minhyuk.”
 
“Who’s Minhyuk?” Himchan asked.
 
“You know him as B-Bomb.”
 
“Oh, okay.”  Himchan didn’t know B-Bomb that well.  He had just met him yesterday, so he couldn’t really react much to the news.  “And I guess since you seem to know so much about this, and the fact that you were so hesitant to talk about it, you must be one of the ones he’s dating.”
 
Jaehyo started to shuffle his feet.  “Well we aren’t exactly dating.”
 
“Then what are you doing?”  Jaehyo just stared at Himchan in response, but the look was all that Himchan needed to clarify what he was already assuming.  “Oh, so none of you are dating.”
 
“He’s dating U-Kwon.  I’m just the occasional -friend.”
 
Himchan smiled sadly at Jaehyo and mumbled, “You want more than to be just a -friend, don’t you?”
 
Jaehyo sighed before saying, “I know that it’ll never happen though.  I knew Minhyuk longer, but he loves U-Kwon.  They practically fell in love at first sight, or that’s what I’m told.”
 
Himchan pulled Jaehyo into a hug and sighed.  “How can you help me when you need help yourself?”
 
“We’re just a bunch of losers, aren’t we?” Jaehyo asked quietly.
 
“But we’re stubborn losers, right?  We can’t give up.”  Himchan released Jaehyo and looked at the Black Dragon leader with determination in his eyes.
 
“Nope,” Jaehyo agreed.  “We’ll help each other out until we get what we need.”
 
“Or until we come to terms with not having what we want,” Himchan added.
 
Jaehyo looked up at Himchan and laughed.  “I am the best looking guy in this base, and I’m talking about relationship problems.  Pfft!  Yeah, right!  I can have anyone with this face.”
 
Himchan laughed too before replying, “You forget.  Now that I’m here, you’re the second best looking guy.”
 
“Tch!  I don’t know about that,” Jaehyo said.
 
“Time to learn then,” Himchan responded.  And the two began to argue about who looked the best and who could get more people to like them and want to date them despite the relationship issues that the both were having at the moment.
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N:  Who do you think is better looking?  Kim HimChan or Ahn JaeHyo?