The Alphas

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

 

Yongguk sighed as he stared at the angry Red Tigers’ leader.  “Look, just calm down.”
 
“I don’t need some pathetic crap-gang leader telling me what to do!” Zico shouted.
 
Yongguk scowled at Zico and stood up, approaching the younger.  “If you don’t want me here, then just say so,” he said dangerously quiet.
 
“I don’t want you here!” Zico yelled, spit flying onto Yongguk’s face.
 
Yongguk’s face was turning red.  He couldn’t stand Zico’s attitude and arrogance.  Now that Zico was yelling at him for no reason that Yongguk could think of, Yongguk was thoroughly pissed with the younger leader.
 
“How about we calm down and try to work things out,” Kyung suggested, trying to step between the two.
 
“Shut up, Kyung!  You’re to blame too!” Zico said, turning to point a finger at Kyung.
 
“Me!?” Kyung asked, aghast.  “To blame for what?”
 
“That’s what I want to know,” Yongguk said, crossing his arms while still glaring at Zico.  “What the hell is your problem?”
 
“My problem is you! Trying to get with my jagi!” Zico said, poking Yongguk before turning towards Kyung and pointing at him again.  “And you for falling for this jackass!”
 
“Mwo?”  Kyung was surprised at Zico’s allegations.
 
Yongguk was just laughing, laughing hysterically.  He bent over with one hand on his knee and his other hand holding his side.  Zico was ready to go and hit Yongguk for the older’s reaction, but Kyung held him back with a soft grip on Zico’s arm, which Zico didn’t seem to mind.  Yongguk was red in the face by the time he somewhat calmed down and responded.
 
“You thought that I wanted Kyung?” Yongguk asked before laughing again.
 
Zico just kept glaring at Yongguk, his face getting red as well, but from anger.  Kyung too started frown.
 
“Why is that so funny?” Kyung asked.  “What’s wrong with me?”
 
Yongguk straightened up and replied, “Nothing’s wrong with you,” but he was still snickering a bit.
 
“Come to think of it, you’ve been laughing at me all day,” Kyung added.
 
“Wait,” Zico said, stepping forward and putting a hand around Kyung’s waist.  “What the hell!?  So now Kyung’s not good enough for you!?”
 
Yongguk wanted to laugh at how Zico went from being mad about the ridiculous notion that Yongguk was trying to steal Kyung from him to Zico being mad that Yongguk didn’t want to be with Kyung.  Yongguk found it hilarious, and he would laugh if not for the two glaring at him.  Instead, Yongguk cleared his throat to try to calm down.
 
“Me and Kyung have not been doing anything inappropriate,” Yongguk said seriously, looking at Zico.  He then turned to Kyung and slowly said, “I wasn’t laughing at you to make fun or anything, I was just having a good time, talking about things we had both liked.”
 
Kyung smiled sheepishly and looked down at his feet, feeling a little embarrassed for jumping to conclusions.
 
“Now, the reason that I’m not interested in Kyung,” Yongguk continued, “is because I’m already dating someone.”  Yongguk scrunched up his face when he realized what he said.  “Or I was dating someone.  We recently separated, so I’m not really looking to get with anyone so soon.  Not right now.”  Kyung could tell by the way that Yongguk’s voice started to get quieter and quieter that Yongguk’s break up was hard for him, and that it still affected him.
 
“Yeah, well you just stay away from my, Jagi, because Kyungie is mine,” Zico said, pulling Kyung even closer.
 
“Zi, you do realize that we are going to have to work together, right?” Kyung asked from within Zico’s embrace.
 
Zico sighed.  “Fine!  But I’ll be watching you.”
 
“Whatever,” Yongguk mumbled as he walked out of the room.
 
Zico smirked and said, “He’s still a pathetic, and his group was a pitiful excuse for a gang.”
 
“Will you lighten up?” Kyung asked.  Zico rolled his eyes, and Kyung hit him on the head.
 
“Ow!  What the hell was that for?” Zico asked, rubbing his head.
 
“I can’t believe you thought I’d just go off with the first new person who comes around,” Kyung said, crossing his arms over his chest.
 
“Oh, so what?” Zico asked.  “Are you waiting for the second newest person to come around?  Does that mean that brat Zelo is the one?”
 
Kyung scoffed.  He was about to try to say that he did not like Zelo, but he saw Zico smirking.  “You !  Don’t play around like that.”
 
“Like what?” Zico asked, playing dumb and getting hit by Kyung again.  “Hey!  Will you stop that?”  Zico was now rubbing his arm.
 
Kyung smiled and hugged Zico from the side.  “You don’t have to worry,” he said, “because I could never love anyone other than my Jagi.”
 
“Your Jagi could be anyone,” Zico said, holding Kyung closer.  “Say my name.”
 
Kyung laughed before saying, “Woo Jiho.  Zico.  My Zi-jagi.”
 
Zico laughed too and kissed Kyung on the forehead.  “Nado saranghae,” Zico whispered.
 
“What was that?” Kyung asked.  “I didn’t quite hear it.”
 
“Oh shut it.  I’m not saying it again.”  Kyung just laughed because he knew how Zico was with saying how he felt, unless it had to do with anger or lust.  "Let's go to bed.”
 
“But Zico, the sun is still up,” Kyung protested.
 
Zico began pulling Kyung out of the room and down the hall.  “Going to bed doesn’t have to necessarily mean going to sleep.”
 
“Are you serious?” Kyung asked.  “You’re insatiable.”
 
Zico just laughed before shouting, “Ziaco” in a higher pitched voice than his own.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  A short little chapter, well it's not that short, but it's shorter than the others.  :)  I actually didn't plan on having anything like this, but I needed to wrap up what happened at the end of the last chapter, and I didn't want to add it to the chapter after this one or it would have been extremely long.
 
Anyway, the next chapter will be posted in a couple of hours.  It's just about done, I just have to edit it.  So if you read this before the other chapter is up, expect it up soon.
 
Thanks!  Please comment :)