Preparation (Black)

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot
“So what’s so important that it couldn’t wait another hour?” B-Bomb asked with a glare on his face as he and U-Kwon followed Jaehyo into the conference room, where Himchan, P.O, and Jongup already were.  B-Bomb had thrown on a dirty, white undershirt and a pair of dark blue basketball shorts.  U-Kwon had his blanket wrapped around him, given the impression that he was still underneath, proving what the two were up to and that they had very little time to get dressed when Jaehyo had them follow him.
 
“It’s time to kill the Red Tigers!” P.O shouted enthusiastically, his voice booming, causing the others to flinch.
 
“So we’re really going to do this?” B-Bomb asked, sighing as he sat down.
 
“What do you mean?” Jaehyo asked.  “Of course we’re doing this!”  Jaehyo crossed his arms over his chest as he too sat down, but at the head of the table.
 
In the conference room, there was a large rectangular table that could sit up to forty people.  Jaehyo sat at one end that was opposite a wall with a large screen on it for visual purposes.  On Jaehyo’s left side, closest to the door, sat B-Bomb with U-Kwon right next to the older, and on Jaehyo’s right side sat P.O, and a chair down was Himchan and Jongup.
 
B-Bomb shrugged and replied, “You’ve been talking about getting rid of Zico and the Red Tigers for so long now.  I just figured it was something that you liked to say.”
 
Jaehyo rolled his eyes before looking at the other side of the table and saying, “Never mind this one over here,” Jaehyo jutted his thumb over in B-Bomb’s direction, “he obviously left his mind back in U-Kwon’s bed.”
 
B-Bomb snorted, and U-Kwon slammed his fist down on the table.  “Don’t tell everyone our business!” U-Kwon shouted.
 
Jaehyo smiled teasingly at U-Kwon and replied, “They already know your business.”
 
At B-Bomb’s and U-Kwon’s perplexed looks, Himchan said, “P.O told us what you two were up to.”  Both B-Bomb and U-Kwon looked over at P.O, who was avoiding eye contact.
 
“How do you know what we were doing?” U-Kwon asked.
 
B-Bomb narrowed his eyes at P.O and asked, “You were eavesdropping on us in the kitchen, weren’t you?”
 
P.O bit his lip before muttering out, “Uh… we have a kitchen?”
 
“Pyo Jihoon!” B-Bomb and U-Kwon shouted simultaneously.
 
“Can we get back to what we’re going to do about the Red Tigers?” Jongup mumbled.
 
“Right!” Jaehyo said loudly, gaining everyone’s attention.  “Bomb-bomb, U-Kwon…”
 
B-Bomb grumbled.  “Don’t go back to calling me that.”
 
“…you two can punish or beat up P.O later…”
 
P.O gasped.  “Jaehyo-hyung,” he whined, complaining about what the leader had just said.
 
“…right now we need to devise a plan, a solid proof plan, because we are taking those Red Tigers down.”  Everyone nodded, even B-Bomb and P.O, who put their game faces on.  “Okay, so first off, I’ll let the weapons’ master speak about the available firearms.”
 
“Since when do we have a weapons’ master?” B-Bomb asked with a confused face.
 
P.O stood up and smugly responded, “Since I became a Black Dragon.”  B-Bomb rolled his eyes as P.O walked to the far end of the table and retrieved two large cases.  “I left most of the ordinary pistols for the rest of the gang, but I did still grab a few in case anyone wanted to just use the basics.”
 
“I can’t believe you’re calling him the weapons’ master,” B-Bomb whispered to Jaehyo.
 
“You do realize, now that he’s talking about guns, he’ll never shut up, and we’ll never actually get around to talking about anything else,” U-Kwon mumbled, raising an eyebrow at Jaehyo.
 
Jaehyo pouted and whispered back, “Will you two just listen to him and stop ganging up on me!?”
 
B-Bomb smirked as U-Kwon replied, “But it’s fun to gang up on you.”  B-Bomb and U-Kwon were chuckling at Jaehyo’s still pouting face when they heard a click.  They looked over to see P.O pointing a gun at them.
 
“What the hell are you doing!?” B-Bomb asked.
 
“Pay attention!” was all that P.O said as he stopped pointing the gun at them and began to explain its pros and cons.
 
Jaehyo silently snickered and repeated, “Pay attention.”
 
B-Bomb rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair to get more comfortable, and U-Kwon glared at Jaehyo before turning to give P.O his full attention.  U-Kwon sighed and prepared for the Black Dragon’s maknae’s long speech on guns.
 
“Since you’re the weapons’ master,” Jongup said, interrupting P.O’s long informative about the firearms, much to everyone else’s pleasure, “does that mean that you have other weapons besides guns?”
 
P.O shrugged.  “Well yeah, but guns are more practical since you don’t have to get close to the person to use it.”
 
“Well what about a crossbow?” Himchan asked nonchalantly, causing B-Bomb, U-Kwon, and P.O to laugh.  “What!?” he asked, looking around the room at the laughing faces.
 
“That’s kind of archaic, Himchannie,” Jaehyo responded.
 
“Yeah, it’s not like we’re hunting vampires,” P.O added.
 
“I don’t know, I can see the Red Tigers as a group of vampires,” U-Kwon mumbled.  “Zico would be Dracula.”  Everyone was smirking or giggling.
 
“Ani, ani,” B-Bomb said, waving his hands.  “They’d be more like those Twilight vampires and sparkle in the daylight.”  Now everyone was full out laughing.
 
Jongup said in between laughs, “Well, Zico did attack my neck, so maybe we should wear garlic.”  Instead of being met with a bout of laughter, everyone sobered up at what Jongup said.  Himchan, Jaehyo, and P.O were back on track and ready to take on the Red Tigers, while B-Bomb and U-Kwon just looked at Jongup confusedly.
 
“When did Zico attack you?” U-Kwon asked.
 
Pulling out another case, P.O slammed it on the table and quickly said, “Never mind what happened.  Just know that Zico is going down.”  While B-Bomb and U-Kwon looked at each other with curious expressions before looking back at Jongup and finally noticing the bandage around his neck, P.O opened the third case and pulled out a fairly large dagger.
 
P.O studied the blade and cleaned it on his shirt before he passed it to Jongup.  “Here,” he said as Jongup hesitantly took the dagger, “use this to do to that bastard what he was going to do to you.”  Jongup looked down at the dagger nervously.
 
“Oh no you don’t,” Jaehyo said, standing up and walking towards Jongup.  He took the dagger from the younger and pointed it at P.O.  “Zico is mine to kill.”
 
“You had your chance,” P.O replied, “but you just let him go.  He hurt Jonguppie.  Don’t you think it’s only right that Jongup returns the favor?”
 
Jaehyo pouted and looked at Jongup.  It did only seem fair to allow Jongup the opportunity to get revenge.
 
“It’s fine,” Jongup mumbled.  “I don’t need to get revenge.”
 
“There you have it!” Jaehyo enthused.  “Zico is mine!”
 
“Someone has issues,” B-Bomb said not so quietly.
 
U-Kwon leaned over to B-Bomb and asked, “Why is he the leader again?”
 
Ignoring B-Bomb’s and U-Kwon’s remarks, Jaehyo went and sat back down, happy that Jongup wasn’t adamant about being the one to kill Zico.  Jaehyo reclined in his chair and asked P.O to continue with his weapon presentation, much to the annoyance and displeasure of the others.
 
After P.O’s long and boring explanation about all the weapons that they had at their disposal, everyone had been settled with at least one gun of some kind.  B-Bomb and U-Kwon each took two guns, and P.O decided to go with three guns, which everyone thought was overkill, but no one said anything.
 
Along with his two guns, B-Bomb also picked up a sword.  Unbeknownst to Himchan and Jongup, B-Bomb was actually a very good swordsman.  U-Kwon was practicing with B-Bomb to become good at sword fighting too, but he didn’t feel confident enough with a sword yet.  Jongup also had that dagger that P.O gave him earlier.  The Black Dragon maknae had wanted to give Jongup a machete, but Jongup didn’t think that was very practical on the battlefield.  Either way, P.O wasn’t letting Jongup go without a blade.
 
“I don’t care what Jaehyo says.  If you see that Zico-bastard, you carve him up like a turkey,” P.O whispered to Jongup, winking.  Jongup sighed and nodded, trying to figure out where on him to keep the large dagger.
 
Himchan was the only one who wasn’t satisfied with the weapon choices.  “Why don’t you have any bows and arrows.  That’s what I’d like to use.”
 
“Hyung,” Jaehyo said, putting his hand on Himchan’s shoulder, “you watched the Hunger Games, didn’t you?”
 
Himchan smiled and nodded.  “It’s a good movie, and you can use a bow and arrows to actually take a person down,” he explained.
 
Jaehyo chuckled and shook his head.  “First a crossbow, now this.”  He turned to P.O and asked, “Do you have anything else that Himchannie-hyung might want to use?”
 
P.O frowned and reopened one of the weapons’ cases.  “All that’s left is this.”  In his hand, P.O held up what looked like a black, plastic box.
 
“What’s that?” U-Kwon asked.
 
“Just a taser,” P.O said, rolling his eyes before he turned it on, demonstrating and showing the electric sparks shooting between the two metal prongs sticking out at the end.
 
“Ooh!” Himchan shouted, standing up.  “I want it!  I’ll shock everybody!”
 
P.O handed the taser over to Himchan, who eagerly began to pretend to use it on someone.  Jaehyo and Jongup both scooted a bit away from the maniacally looking Himchan.
 
“Take this Bang Yongguk,” Himchan mumbled as he pressed the button and sparks flew.
 
“Great, you created a nut,” B-Bomb mumbled over to P.O
 
Jaehyo looked worriedly at Himchan, but decided to talk to the older later.  He cleared his throat and asked Himchan to sit down.  “And put the taser away,” B-Bomb added.
 
“Okay, so if we count Himchan and Jongup as well as the ones that joined up with the Red Tigers, that will be six members for each group.  We’re evened up,” Jaehyo announced.
 
“So that means that we each get one target,” B-Bomb added.
 
“Ne,” Jeahyo said, nodding his head.  “But we won’t choose specific targets for each of us because things might not go as planned.”  Everyone nodded in response while B-Bomb smirked.
 
“Does this mean that Zico isn’t yours to kill?” B-Bomb asked.
 
Jaehyo gasped dramatically at what B-Bomb’s question and replied, “Of course I’m going to be the one to kill him.  How many times do I have to say it.”
 
“But…” U-Kwon voiced, jumping in.  “But if we separate and one of us come across Zico instead of you, what do you want us to do?  Tell him to wait while we go and get you?  Yeah right!”
 
Jaehyo frowned and then pouted.  He looked at Himchan and whined, “Himchannie, look at how they gang up on me.”
 
P.O snorted and said, “So no one - no one - is off limits.  Just kill whomever you come across.”  Jaehyo pouted again and made a show of folding his arms and showing his displeasure at the idea of not being able to claim that Zico was his to kill.  “Now we should decide on pairs.”
 
“I think it’s obvious that we’ll be together,” U-Kwon said, gesturing at B-Bomb and himself.
 
“And I’ll go with Jonguppie,” P.O said.
 
“But I wanted to be with Jonguppie,” Himchan quickly said.
 
Jaehyo looked sadly at Himchan and responded, “Ani, you two need to be with one of us, in case you come up against… well you know.”
 
Himchan solemnly nodded and replied, “Ne, araso.”
 
Himchan took a hold of Jongup’s left hand, stirring the younger from his thoughts.  P.O walked over and took a hold of Jongup’s other hand, rubbing small circles on the back of the younger’s hand.  Across the table B-Bomb grabbed U-Kwon’s thigh and gave it a slight squeeze.
 
Jaehyo looked sullenly at each person in the room and monotonously said, “Okay, so in two days’ time… let’s go to war.”
 
__________________________________________________________________
A/N:  Please comment and let me know what you think.  If you have any questions or even suggestions, it doesn't hurt to drop them off in the comment section too if you want.  :)