Help Me (First Kiss)

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

     Jongup rushed to get outside to where Yongguk and Zico had fallen, but when he made it to the first floor he saw police all over.  His eyes widened and he hid on instinct.

    “We’re looking for these two,” a policeman said to the nurse at the front desk, handing her two photos.  “Their names are Bang Yongguk and Moon Jongup.”

    Jongup gasped and covered his mouth with his hands.  He saw that it was still the same nurse that had told him and Yongguk what room Himchan was supposed to be in, so Jongup was not surprised when he saw her nod and say that she saw them.  After the nurse told the policemen that they had went up to the third floor, Jongup saw half of the policemen run towards the elevator, which was in the opposite direction from where he was, but the other half of the policemen were going to take the stairs that he just came from.  They were headed right towards him.

    Jongup’s eyes widened before he buried his head in his hands, pretending to be distraught over someone in the hospital.  He peeked between his fingers and saw the policemen run right past him.  He sighed in relief and quickly ran outside towards where Yongguk fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Safe and Secure~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    “Everything should be fine now,” Jaehyo said.  “No one will ever be able to find us – not the police, not the Red Tigers.”

    “Are you sure?” Zelo asked, feeling a little uncomfortable around the Black Dragons when not too long ago he was siding with the Red Tigers against them.

    “Don’t worry about it,” P.O responded, smiling down at Zelo.  Zelo weakly smiled back.  P.O was the only one that he was comfortable around, and that’s because he knew how close Jongup was to the older.  Also, P.O had been nice to him and even thanked him when they were in jail.

    B-Bomb had convinced Zelo that the Red Tigers would be adamant about killing them and would most likely search the hospitals for them, so it would be best that they left while Himchan was getting better.  Zelo had confessed to having nowhere to go, and B-Bomb knew that he was in a similar situation with the police out looking for them, so the older reached out to Jaehyo and had Zelo, Himchan, himself, and even U-Kwon moved from the hospital… and just in time.

    Zelo gasped as if he just realized something.  “What about Yongguk-hyung and Jongup-hyung?” he asked.  “How will they find us?”

    “It’ll be okay, we’ll go out and look for them from time to time,” Jaehyo announced, “and when we find them, we’ll bring them back here.”  He smiled at Zelo, trying to get the youngest to relax and calm down, but Zelo just seemed so nervous and worried.

    Zelo looked towards the door where he knew Himchan and U-Kwon lie resting behind.  B-Bomb was also in there, refusing to leave U-Kwon’s side.  Himchan was steadily improving and getting better.  He should wake up soon.  U-Kwon, on the other hand, his health hadn’t changed positively or negatively since leaving the hospital.  Zelo thought that that was probably a good thing, since the others were worried that moving U-Kwon would make things worse.

    “Mianhe,” Zelo mumbled, drawing Jaehyo’s and P.O’s attention.  “I was helping the Red Tigers before, and I didn’t even think about who could… or, rather... what kind of people the Black Dragons could be.”  Zelo looked up at Jaehyo and P.O and smiled.  “Mianhe for being so naïve and just following Zico.”

    “It’s… okay,” Jaehyo replied slowly.  It wasn’t really okay, but he was willing to overlook it.

    “Ne,” P.O agreed, “besides, you and your friend stood up against Zico when it mattered, so that makes it alright.”

    Zelo just smiled back at P.O, feeling a huge weight of tension and guilt lifting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hospital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Jongup saw both Yongguk and Zico lying on the ground.  Neither were moving or showing any signs of life.  When Jongup reached Yongguk, he saw the pool of blood on the ground, and he panicked.

    “Yongguk-hyung!” he cried out, falling down onto his knees.  He went to shake Yongguk, but stopped when he heard the older groan when he touched him.  “Hyung?  Hyung?!”

    Yongguk didn’t respond to Jongup, but the younger noticed the glass sticking out of his side, which was probably why the older’s face scrunched up in pain when Jongup touched him.

    Jongup knew that Yongguk needed medical attention.  They were at the hospital, but the police were in there looking for them.  If Jongup took Yongguk into the hospital, he’d be arrested, but if he just stayed where he was then Yongguk would bleed to death.  One glance towards Zico showed that the leader of the Red Tigers was in a similar situation.

    Tears were beginning to fall down Jongup’s face when Kyung and Taeil ran over, mostly to check up on Zico.

    “Help me!” Jongup pleaded.

    “What the hell happened?” Taeil asked as Kyung fell down to assess and help Zico.  “What did you do?”

    It didn’t even faze Jongup when Taeil started to point his gun at him.  He just shook his head and looked down at Yongguk sadly.  “Yongguk-hyung saved me, and… and he pushed- he pushed Zico off of me… They went through…”  Jongup couldn’t finish his sentence so he just pointed up at the second floor window.  Both Taeil and Kyung looked up to the broken window.

    “Taeil-hyung, Zico has glass in his stomach,” Kyung said in a shaky voice.  “We need to get him help now.”

    Taeil crouched down on the other side of Zico.  “If we bring him into the hospital, we’ll be arrested on the spot and put back into jail,” Taeil responded.

    “But it’s Zico!” Kyung shouted.  “I’d spend the rest of my life in prison if it means that he’ll be okay.”

    “Calm down,” Taeil replied, sighing.  “I know someone who can help us.  We just have to get him back to the base.”

    Kyung nodded and wiped the tears from his eyes.

    “Please,” Jongup said, getting Taeil’s and Kyung’s attention, “please help Yongguk-hyung too.  Please.”

    “He just tried to kill Zico,” Kyung said heatedly, “but I know that Zico was trying to kill him too.”  Kyung sighed.

    Taeil growled.  “How did we get into such a ty situation?”

    “Please,” Jongup begged, “help him.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyeo Kyeo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    B-Bomb was constantly by U-Kwon’s side, only leaving to get something or to use the bathroom.  Jaehyo was also spending quite some time at Himchan’s bedside, surprising Zelo.

    “Those two got pretty close before the park,” P.O explained, but Zelo just looked at him, tilting his head, confused.  “They were always sneaking away to avoid training,” P.O added, smirking and shaking his head at the thought.  “Every time someone needed one of them, they were always in one of their bedrooms.”  Zelo’s eyes widened.  “Not like that!” P.O quickly assured.  “They were only talking, but sometimes they were flirting.  Actually a lot of times they were flirting.  If they weren’t flirting, they were probably arguing about who looked better.”  P.O rolled his eyes when he said the last part.

    Zelo chuckled.  “That sounds like Himchan-hyung, but…”

    “What?” P.O asked when he sensed something was troubling Zelo.

    “Yongguk-hyung thought that Himchan-hyung was…  How long have Himchan-hyung a Jaehyo-ssi been… so friendly?” Zelo asked, looking up at P.O worriedly.

    P.O shook his head, understanding what Zelo was thinking.  “Aniyo, it’s not like that.  Jaehyo-hyung and Himchan-hyung were friends from a long time ago.  They were neighbors, I think Jaehyo said.  Anyway, they just kind of got closer when Jaehyo-hyung was trying to help Himchan with what was going on with that damn idiot Yongguk.”

    Zelo wanted to stand up for Yongguk, but he remembered how P.O and Yongguk got along in jail.  He knew it would be pointless, so he just nodded at the new information.

    P.O suddenly started chuckling, and then that turned into full out laughter.

    Zelo looked at P.O confused, and when he saw the older pointing at him, he realized that P.O was laughing at him so he pouted.  “What’s so funny?” he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

    “You’re so cute!” P.O shouted, causing Zelo to look dumbstruck.  “Do you know how many times you have blinked in the last few minutes?”

    Zelo’s only response was to blink at P.O confused, causing P.O to chuckle some more.

    “You’re like a blinking baby,” P.O said, lightly pinching Zelo’s cheeks.

    Zelo was going to push P.O’s hands away from his face, but stopped when P.O’s face got closer to his and started saying, “Kyeo-kyeo, kyeo-kyeo.”  Zelo was frozen in shock.  The older’s deep voice saying that he was cute over and over made him blush, and then P.O did something that shocked the both of them.

    P.O was playing with Zelo’s chubby cheeks when they started to turn red because the younger started to blush.  That, plus Zelo’s habit of excessive blinking, made P.O squeal on the inside and lean even more forward to connect their lips together.

    P.O immediately jumped back and stood up.  He cleared his throat and refused to look at Zelo.  “Mianhe, I- I… mianhe.”  P.O then walked off and left Zelo alone in the room.

    Zelo just sat there, shell shocked with wide eyes and a blushing face.  He slowly brought his hand up and lightly touched his lips.  “My first kiss,” he whispered.