New Homes

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

Zico was laughing, actually laughing in their faces.  Yongguk had told him that B.A.P was breaking up and that he and Zelo were looking to stay with the Red Tigers temporarily, and Zico found that the most hilarious thing in the world.

“So B.A.P is no more?” Zico asked after he calmed down.  “And now you want what, to become a temporary Red Tiger?  Sorry to say, but Red Tigers are for life.”
 
“We don’t want to be Red Tigers,” Yongguk said, getting impatient.  “We only asked to stay here because we promised to help you with your problem.”
 
“Right,” Zico said, sounding unconvinced.  “So where’s the other one?”
 
“Daehyun stayed with Youngjae,” Yongguk responded.
 
“Isn’t he supposed to be helping too?”
 
Zelo spoke up, saying, “They’re dating, and Daehyun-hyung didn’t want to leave Jae-hyung alone.”
 
Zico started laughing again before Kyung elbowed him in the side.  “It’s okay if you guys stay here for a while,” Kyung said, getting a glare from Zico.
 
“It will give us more time to get prepared and see where everyone is skills-wise anyway,” Taeil said matter-of-factly from the back of the room.  Zelo jumped when he heard his voice because he didn’t even know he was in there.
 
“Fine,” Zico mumbled, “I suppose we have the space.”
 
“Should we put them in the empty rooms closest to ours?” Kyung asked.
 
Zico nodded his head before looking creepily at Yongguk and Zelo.  “Yes, so we can keep a close eye on them.”
 
Zelo took a step back and even Yongguk eyed Zico warily as the Red Tigers’ leader wrung his hands and looked at the two former B.A.P members like they were a snack or a new experiment for him to play with.
 
Taeil rolled his eyes.  “You and your bull,” he mumbled as he passed Zico and left the room.
 
“Oh come on, Tae-hyung,” Zico replied, following Taeil out of the room.
 
Kyung watched his two friends and gang mates leave the room before turning to the other two.  “So, I guess I’ll show you to your rooms since those two just up and left.  Did you want separate rooms or to stay together?”
 
“We’ll stay together for now,” Yongguk said as he and Zelo began to follow Kyung down the hall.  Yongguk would like his own room, but he’d rather have Zelo right there next to him so that he wouldn’t have to worry about the younger.  Kyung seemed welcoming enough, but Taeil was a bit harder to read, and Zico just seemed plain psychotic.  No way was Yongguk about to let Zelo out of his sight.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Homes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
B-Bomb was combat training in their built-in gym along with P.O and U-Kwon, who was keeping his distance from the older.  B-Bomb knew that he had to fix things with U-Kwon before they drifted apart completely.  Surprisingly to B-Bomb, Jongup, who had moved in last night apparently, joined them and was showing more energy and stamina than even P.O.
 
“Hyung, can we stop now?” P.O asked, sounding out of breath.
 
B-Bomb chuckled.  “I thought you were all about being prepared for war?”
 
P.O fell over dramatically and grumbled, “You and your training are going to kill me before I even make it to any war.”  The others just laughed at him.
 
Jongup approached P.O with a smile and helped the older up.  “You should drink more water,” Jongup said as he handed P.O a bottle of water, “and don’t worry so much about keeping up with B-Bomb-hyung.  You’ll last longer going your own pace.”
 
P.O just stared at Jongup for a while before pinching the younger’s cheeks and saying, “You’re so cute!  And always smiling, like U-Kwonnie-hyung.”  Jongup blushed.  B-Bomb was trying to sneakily look at U-Kwon without being noticed after P.O mentioned the second oldest.
 
“What’s going on in here?” Jaehyo asked as he and Himchan walked into the room.
 
“We’re training,” B-Bomb responded.  “You know, like you’re supposed to be doing.”
 
Jaehyo nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his head.  “I couldn’t today.  I had to show Himchan around, and it’s not like I could just leave him by himself.”
 
“Himchan-hyung can come train too,” Jongup said with a big smile.
 
Now Himchan was the one looking nervous.  “Actually, I’d rather just watch.  I don’t know how you guys train yet.”  Jaehyo nodded along to what Himchan was saying, as if he too didn’t know the training regime.
 
Jongup walked over to Himchan and took his hyung by hand.  “Don’t worry, hyung,” he said, “I’ll show you.”
 
“Jonguppie!” Himchan said, chastising the younger and wishing that Jongup could understand his trying to get out of having to train.
 
“I guess you can join us now,” U-Kwon said, smirking at Jaehyo.
 
Jaehyo opened his mouth, but not sure of what to say.  He looked over at B-Bomb, who was also smirking at him.  Himchan was already being shown what to do by Jongup and P.O.  Jaehyo sighed and quietly complained, but joined the others for combat training.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Homes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kyung had just finished showing Yongguk and Zelo around their base, after letting them put their stuff into their new room first.  Now they were right outside the Red Tiger base, with Zelo skateboarding on the sidewalk while Taeil watched him.  Yongguk thought it was weird how Taeil could look interested and uninterested at the same time, but that was how the oldest Red Tiger was watching Zelo skateboard.  Yongguk was talking with Kyung nearby.  They found out that they both really loved music and hip hop.
 
“Hep hap!” Kyung said, posing with his arms crossed and throwing up deuces, trying to be cooler than what he was.  Yongguk just laughed.  “What?” Kyung asked, not seeing what was funny, only causing Yongguk to laugh more.  “This is cool, isn’t it?”  When Kyung didn’t receive a reply from the older besides chuckling and a gummy smile, he shrugged and kept posing, saying “Hep hap” over and over.
 
“Yah!  I’ve been looking for you,” Zico said as he approached Yongguk and Kyung.  “What the hell are you doing out here?”
 
“Oh, well Zelo wanted to skateboard, and I figured out here was the best place to do it,” Kyung replied, but Zico didn’t seem to be listening.  Rather, he was eyeing Yongguk warily.
 
“And what are you doing out here, Bang?” Zico asked the former leader.
 
Yongguk shrugged and slowly said, “Just talking to Kyung.”
 
Taeil and Zelo approached the three, Taeil asking, “Why are you so grouchy?  It’s not like we’re plotting against you out here.”
 
“Shh!” Kyung said, pulling on Taeil’s arm.  “Don’t tell him what we’re doing.”  Yongguk laughed, causing Zico to glare at him.
 
“Stop joking around Kyung,” Zico said, still glaring at Yongguk.  “I need your help with something.”  Zico glared a bit longer at Yongguk before he turned around and headed back into the base.
 
“Fine, fine, I’m coming, Jagi,” Kyung called out to Zico before turning around and shrugging at the others.  “There’s no joking with him sometimes.”
 
As Kyung followed Zico into the base, Zelo turned to Yongguk and asked, “Why was Zico glaring at you, hyung?”
 
“Isn’t he always glaring at me?” Yongguk rhetorically asked, shrugging.
 
Taeil walked past Yongguk and Zelo before pausing and chuckling.  “It’s because he laughed,” Taeil said before he continued walking and also went back into the base.
 
“Because you laughed?” Zelo asked, looking at his hyung for clarification.
 
Yongguk shook his head and replied, “I have no idea, Zelo.  Come on, let’s go inside before Zico really does think we’re double crossing him.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Because he laughed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“How can you be okay with Yongguk staying with the Red Tigers?” Youngjae asked.  He was red in the face like he’d been yelling and arguing for a long time.  “And for him to bring Zelo with him!?
 
Daehyun sighed.  “Look, I trust Yongguk.”
 
“Since when?” Youngjae asked, sounding unconvinced.
 
“Always,” Daehyun responded, getting up from the chair he was sitting on in the living room and heading towards the kitchen.
 
Youngjae followed, close on Daehyun’s heels.  “Always!?  Even when he was untrusting of me?”
 
“Okay, maybe I didn’t always trust hyung’s judgment, but still, he knows what he’s doing.”
 
“How do you know that?  And stop eating cheesecake!” Youngjae said as soon as he saw Daehyun taking the cheesecake out of the refrigerator.  Himchan was addicted to mirrors; Jongup, exercise; Zelo, his cherry tomatoes; and Daehyun was addicted to cheesecake.
 
“But I’m hungry,” Daehyun said, pouting.
 
“Well you don’t eat cheesecake when you’re hungry,” Youngjae responded, taking the cheesecake from Daehyun and putting it back into the fridge.  “You need real food.”
 
“But we don’t have anything.”  Daehyun had started to whine.
 
Youngjae looked to be thinking before he replied, “I guess I could try to make something for you, but Himchan-hyung was the better cook.”
 
“We could go out to eat,” Daehyun said, eyes lighting up.  “It could be a date, and we could skip out on the bill.”
 
Youngjae looked appalled.  “That’s illegal!”
 
Daehyun snickered before saying, “Since when do you care about what’s legal and illegal?  We steal all the time.”
 
“I just don’t like it,” Youngjae mumbled.  “With Yongguk and the others gone, we can live honestly.”
 
Daehyun just laughed and grabbed Youngjae’s hand.  “Come on.”
 
“Wait!” Youngjae shouted, pulling his hand from Daehyun’s.  “What about Yongguk and Zelo.  You almost made me forget.  All because of some food, and I’m not even the one that’s hungry.”
 
“Will you forget about Yongguk-hyung and Zelo?  They’ll be fine.”
 
“How do you know?” Youngjae asked, placing his hands on his hips.
 
Daehyun sighed again and wiped his face.  He sat down and whispered, “I promised not to say anything.”
 
This really got Youngjae’s attention.  “Just tell me,” the younger said, sitting across from Daehyun and taking the older’s hands into his.
 
“Me, Yongguk-hyung, and Zelo made a deal with the Red Tigers.”  Youngjae’s eyes got wide.  “They need some help with the Black Dragons so we agreed to help them, and in return they can help us too.”
 
“Are you- are you-  Oh my god!  Are you out of your minds!?  The Red Tigers!?  The Red Tigers!?  Really!?  Do you know how dangerous they are!?  You guys could get killed!  They’ll never help you!  They’ll kill you!  Kill us all!  I mean, they’re wanted in three different cities!  So you have to worry about police too!  And the Black Dragons!?  You’re going to try to go up against the Black Dragons!?  You’re going to intentionally get in between those two!?  On purpose!?  What the hell is wrong with you guys!?  What has been going on!?”  Youngjae had stood up during his rant, but as soon as he finished, he collapsed back into his chair as if all his energy left him with his words.
 
Daehyun looked worriedly at Youngjae.  “We’re pretty confident we can take the Black Dragons.  I mean, we’re going to have a plan,” he said softly, trying to calm Youngjae down.  “And we’re okay with the Red Tigers.  They’re not going to kill us.  That wouldn’t make sense, to ask for our help only to kill us.”
 
“Just listen to yourself, Dae.  You’re already confident when you don’t even have a plan yet,” Youngjae said, tears beginning to form in his eyes.  “And if it makes sense to you for the Red Tigers, a notorious gang with about fifty members, to need to ask help from three petty-crime gang members, then by all means, never mind me and my incompetence.  Go have fun.”
 
Daehyun stood up and walked around the table.  He pulled Youngjae up into a hug.  “I know it sounds crazy, but everything will work out fine”
 
Youngjae was actually crying now.  In between sobs, he mumbled, “You’re getting mixed up in all of this craziness, and I don’t want to lose you.”
 
Daehyun chuckled and held Youngjae tighter.  “Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere.  We’ll be together forever.  Just you wait and see.  We’ll grow old together, and I’ll still be singing you lullabies at night, and you’ll finally learn how to make the perfect cheesecake for me.”  Youngjae punched Daehyun and chuckled.
 
“Ow!  What was that for?” Daehyun asked, rubbing his arm where Youngjae hit him.
 
“Is cheesecake all you think about?”
 
“Well there’s also you,” Daehyun said.  “And you and me.  And you, me and the cheesecake.”  Youngjae rolled his eyes.  “Want to know what we do with the cheesecake?” Daehyun asked, smirking and raising an eyebrow.  “We don’t eat it.”
 
Youngjae hit him again.  “Oh, shut up,” he said with a slight blush and a smile on his face.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What do they do with the cheesecake?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“That was too much,” Jaehyo said, out of breath, as he followed B-Bomb and U-Kwon out of the gym.
 
“Yeah, well if you did it more often, you wouldn’t at it so much,” B-Bomb responded.
 
Jaehyo pouted.  “Don’t be that way, B-B,” he said, looking at B-Bomb with puppy dog eyes.  “Oh, maybe Hyukie can give me private lessons?”
 
“Will you stop with all the nicknames!?” B-Bomb growled out.
 
“See you two later,” U-Kwon mumbled before he quickly scurried down the hall.
 
“Wait!” B-Bomb called out after him, but U-Kwon kept going.
 
“What’s with him?” Jaehyo asked, but was ignored as B-Bomb then ran after the other.  “What am I, invisible?”
 
“Not only can I see you, but I can smell you too,” Himchan said, coming out of the gym and sweating just as much as Jaehyo.
 
Jaehyo looked like he took offense to what Himchan said, but was fighting back a smile.  “It’s not like you smell like a bouquet of flowers either, Himchannie-hyung.  Had fun training?”
 
Himchan snorted.  “Are you telling me that you do this all the time?”
 
“Yep,” Jaehyo lied.
 
“Jonguppie is the only one who actually likes to work out so much.  Just look at him,” Himchan said, gesturing towards the door, that they cracked open and peered in at Jongup, who was dancing with P.O watching him intently, “it’s like he doesn’t have an off switch, and he never gets tired.”
 
“I’m actually surprised at P.O,” Jaehyo said, still watching the two.  “He doesn’t normally take to newcomers so well.”
 
Jongup finally stopped dancing.  Himchan and Jaehyo quickly jumped away from the door, causing a commotion.
 
P.O glared at the door and grumbled, “Someone was spying on us.”
 
“Oh?” Jongup asked innocently, causing P.O to look at him questioningly.  Jongup was in his own little world, causing P.O to smile, forgetting about who was at the door.
 
“You’re just so cute!” P.O said, causing Jongup to blush again.  Jongup then took off his shirt and was using it to wipe at the sweat on his face.  P.O just guffawed.  “Your- your stomach!”
 
“Is something on it?” Jongup asked, looking down at his stomach.
 
“You have abs!” P.O shouted, reaching out and rubbing Jongup’s abs.  “You’re y!”  Jongup was blushing even more, trying to put his shirt back on and hide his stomach, but P.O grabbed the shirt and threw it over his shoulder.  “y!” P.O bellowed as he continued to pet Jongup’s stomach and smile at the younger.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~y choco abs!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yongguk was walking out of the bathroom when he saw Kyung through an open door.  “Oh, hey, Kyung!” he called out to the younger.
 
Kyung stopped what he was doing and saw Yongguk approaching.  “Hey, what’s up?” he asked when Yongguk entered the room he was in.
 
“I was wondering when we were going to go over any strategies or whatever for when we go up against the Black Dragons,” Yongguk said.
 
“Oh thank god,” Kyung said dramatically, hugging Yongguk, who was surprised.  “Finally someone who likes to plan.  Zico and Taeil are more spontaneous.  They go in and just start shooting and slicing.  Kill, kill, kill is all they think about, and then they look at me funny because I suggest we think about what we’re going to do before instead of just charging in.”
 
“You sure it’s not just because you say ‘hep hap?” Yongguk asked with a gummy smile.
 
Kyung smiled before asking, “What’s wrong with how I say ‘hep hap?’  That’s how it’s pronounced, right?  Right?”  Yongguk couldn’t answer Kyung, though because he was too busy laughing.
 
“Why is it that every time I’m looking for you, you’re with this loser?” Zico asked menacingly, stepping into the room and closing the door behind him.  “And always ing laughing!”
 
“Jagi,” Kyung said, surprised and a little frightened to have Zico looking at him so darkly.  Yongguk just frowned at Zico while Zico glared furiously at both Yongguk and Kyung.  Kyung gulped.  Zico was not happy, and someone was bound to suffer.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  What is Zico going to do to them?
I want to thank nightray215 for the Zico-Kyung-Yongguk jealousy idea.  It's not over, though ;)
 
My chapters might starte getting a bit longer, to fit more information and stuff into it.  Tell me what you guys think about that.
 
Let me know what you think of this chapter too.  There's many different things to talk about, the Yongguk, Kyung, and Zico drama that's started, the DaeJae conversation (they're sharing their own place now), the U-Bomb and JaeBomb drama, Himchan and Jaehyo's friendship, and P.O's sudden interest in Jongup.  Let me know what you think :)
 
I wasn't sure of what pic/gif to use for this chapter.  Hope that one is okay.
 
 
 
To all Block B fans, I go this message on my wall, and decided to share it with you.  You can do what you want, but please read it :)
 
CALLING ALL BBC'S!
 
We all miss Block B! Who agrees?
Please, go follow @WeMissBlockB on Twitter! It's a fanbase Account dedicated to Block B telling them that truly miss them! & while you do that, please trend #wemissblockb on twitter! Trend it on your instagram too! Please help us spread the message as we really miss Block B! Do this so that Block B will see & know how much us BBC miss them! It will give them definite strength from all the matters that had happened!
 
Forever supporting Block B! BBC's, let's all do this together for Block B & help Spread this message please!
 
Sorry posting this on your wall. We just want to gather as much BBC's as we can. We hope you understand :)
-YangJi_4OA