Confrontational Meetings

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

 

The previous chapter was uploaded only a few hours ago, so once again, if you have not read that one yet, please go back and reach "Chapter 9: The Alphas" before reading this chapter.  Thank you :)
 
Now on to this chappie:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung, are you sure that we should be going back?" Jongup asked, following behind Himchan, trying to keep up with the older’s brisk pace.
 
"It’ll be fine, Jonguppie," Himchan said, momentarily turning his head to regard the younger before continuing onwards.
 
Jongup quickly caught up to Himchan and persisted, "But Yongguk-hyung..."
 
"Don't you worry about Yongguk,” Himchan said, interrupting Jongup.  “I'll take care of him, 'kay?"
 
"But still,” Jongup continued, glancing back at the two behind them, “should we be bringing them along?"  Jaehyo and P.O were talking amongst themselves as they followed Himchan and Jongup at a distance, not too far away to get lost, but far enough away to not hear what Himchan and Jongup were talking about.
 
"Jae's my emotional support, and P.O has been following you wherever you go anyway, so we don’t have a choice,” Himchan said nonchalantly, shrugging.  “Speaking of stalker P.O, what’s up with you two anyway?”
 
Jongup opened his mouth to respond, but P.O’s deep voice cut him off.
 
"Is this where you live?" the younger Black Dragon asked as he and Jaehyo caught up to Himchan and Jongup at the B.A.P front door.
 
"Used to live, P.O,” Jaehyo corrected.  “Now they live with us."  Jaehyo was smiling happily at the fact.
 
Himchan opened the door and let everyone inside.  Jaehyo and P.O were looking around, never having been there before.  Jaehyo didn’t have any revealing expressions on his face, but P.O was grinning ear to ear, practically jumping up and down.
 
"Ooh, Jonguppie, show me your room,” P.O practically shouted, pulling on Jongup’s arm.
 
"His old room,” Jaehyo corrected again as Jongup began to lead P.O down the hallway.  “Aish, that dongsaeng will never get it straight,” said Jaehyo, shaking his head.
 
Himchan, who was looking around the corner into the hallway, smirked and said, "I think he's just ignoring you."
 
"Bwo? How could you ignore this face?"  Jaehyo pointed at his face and flashed a dazzling smile.
 
"I don't think Yongguk is here,” Himchan said after peeking into the kitchen.
 
"Yah, hyung!  Don't ignore me."  Jaehyo was stomping his foot and pouting, causing Himchan to inwardly smile.
 
"Oh no, how could I ignore that face?"  Himchan rolled his eyes.
 
Jaehyo continued to pout.  He crossed his arms over his chest and responded, "Tch! When you say it like that it sounds like you're saying I'm ugly."
 
"Never!" Himchan gasped, his sarcasm thick.
 
"Hyung," Jaehyo whined.
 
Himchan smiled and was ready to tell Jaehyo that he was just playing around when a voice interrupted him.
 
"Himchan?" asked a quiet voice.
 
Himchan turned around to see Youngjae entering the room from the back.  "Oh, Youngjae, hey,” Himchan said, a little surprised that someone was there.  “This is my friend, Jaehyo. He's..."
 
"The Black Dragon leader,” Youngjae finished.
 
A perplexed look crossed Himchan’s face.  He looked over at Jaehyo who also seemed taken aback.  Himchan looked back at Youngjae and said, "I was going to say that he's here to help me get a few things that I forgot, but uh... How did you know that?"
 
Youngjae shrugged before looking down at his feet and asking, "Doesn't everyone?"
 
"Um, no."  Himchan looked at Jaehyo again for reference.  Maybe Jaehyo was more notorious than Himchan realized, but Jaehyo shook his head and shrugged.
 
Youngjae cleared his throat, gaining the attention of both Himchan and Jaehyo.  "Look, you shouldn't be here."
 
‘Well that didn’t seem rude at all,’ Himchan sarcastically thought to himself.
 
"Oh, hey, hyung," Jongup said, waving happily at Youngjae as he came back into the living room, carrying a small bag, with P.O following closely behind him.
 
"Jongup!"  Youngjae was surprised, and even more so when he realized who was behind the younger ex-B.A.P member.
 
P.O pointed at Youngjae, starting to glare.  "Is he the reason why you left?"
 
Jongup shook his head.  "No, P.O, he's a friend,” he said softly.
 
Youngjae cleared his throat again, but not to get anyone’s attention, rather to help him focus and keep grounded when the world was suddenly turning upside down.  He stepped forward and tried to show how important it was that they listened to him with his facial expression.  "You guys really need to leave," he said, hoping that Himchan wouldn’t act like a diva for telling him what to do.
 
Himchan snorted and then smiled, saying "I know Yongguk has a stick up his right now, but we..."
 
"This isn't about that!" Youngjae interrupted, throwing his hands up.
 
"What's going on?" Himchan asked, realizing that Youngjae was acting too seriously for it to be about his and Yongguk’s fight.
 
"That's what I want to know,” said Daehyun from the front door.  He closed the door and approached everyone else.  “Are they Black Dragons?” he asked, pointing at Jaehyo and P.O, slightly panicking.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Confrontational Meetings~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"I know your friend is with his boyfriend, but if you idiots want to make plans like you keep crying about then we will need him too,” Zico said glaring at Yongguk.  The two had somewhat worked things out, but Zico still continued to glare at Yongguk, simply because the younger had gotten used to it.  Yongguk had learned to just ignore it, chalking it up to Zico having issues and feeling threatened by Yongguk’s presence.
 
"I'll call him,” Yongguk responded, pulling out his phone and dialing Daehyun’s number.  He, Zico, and Kyung who was also in the room waited while the phone was ringing.  Zico started to sigh dramatically, until Kyung lightly pulled on his hair, getting a scowl from the leader.  “No answer," Yongguk eventually said, putting his phone back into his pocket.
 
Zico slammed his hands on the table, leaning forward.  "Then I guess we're going to have to just go get him."
 
"We?" Yongguk asked, raising an eyebrow.
 
Zico snorted.  "I already told you I'm not letting you out of my sight."
 
"Tch, whatever."  Yongguk rolled his eyes and got up, walking out of the room.  Zico and Kyung started to follow him, but Zico stopped Kyung.
 
“You go ahead and stay here,” Zico said.  “We’ll be back soon.”
 
Kyung pouted.  “But what am I supposed to do?”
 
“I don’t know,” Zico complained, shrugging, “go see what that kid, Zelo can do.”
 
Kyung scoffed but went in the opposite direction than what Yongguk had went, going to search for Zelo.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Confrontational Meetings~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"I can't believe this,” Daehyun said, throwing his hand up in the air.  “How could they promise to help the Black Dragons?"  He and Youngjae were currently in the kitchen after having listened to Himchan’s explanation as to why they were with Black Dragons.  They had excused themselves, telling the others that they were going to get snacks for the others.
 
"Just like you, Yongguk, and Zelo promised to help the Red Tigers," Youngjae replied, poking Daehyun in the chest.
 
"That's not the same!" Daehyun shouted before covering his mouth and hoping the others didn’t hear him.
 
"Isn't it?” Youngjae asked.  “I mean you guys even made your deals on the same day. Now we know why Himchan wouldn't tell Yongguk where he went that day."
 
Daehyun sat down, sighing.  "Still..."
 
"Actually, if you think about it,” Youngjae continued, sitting on Daehyun’s lap.  “It makes more sense for Himchan to help the Black Dragons, than for you guys to help the Red Tigers, since Himchan used to be friends with the Black Dragon leader."
 
"Ah!” Daehyun yelled, almost pulling his hair out before laying his head on Youngjae’s shoulder.  “Why is this happening? What am I supposed to do?"  He whispered the last part.
 
Youngjae was going to respond, but they then heard Himchan shouting, "Yah! Palli palli! You two better not be making out in there."
 
“Yah!” Youngjae responded, barging out of the kitchen.  “What we do is not any of your business.”
 
“It is when we’re waiting for you,” Himchan replied.
 
“Where’s the food” P.O asked.
 
“Daehyun probably ate it all,” Himchan mumbled.
 
Youngjae just groaned and pouted, looking at Daehyun who looked crazed, running his hands through his messed up hair.
 
“Daehyun-hyung, are you alright?” Jongup asked, walking up to Daehyun and patting the older’s arm.
 
“I’m fine,” Daehyun squeaked out.
 
“He looks a bit crazy to me,” Jaehyo whispered to Himchan while Youngjae elbowed Daehyun.
 
“You’re not fine!” Youngjae gruffly whispered to Daehyun, which Jongup heard.
 
“Is this about the other day when I left?” Jongup asked quietly.  “You know, what I saw in your room.  Because I didn’t tell Himchan-hyung, if that’s what you’re worried about.”
 
“Didn’t tell me what?” Himchan asked having overheard.
 
“No it’s not that,” Youngjae said, ignoring Himchan.
 
Daehyun sighed loudly and dramatically drawing everyone’s attention to him, though most were already looking at him due to his appearance.  "Look, I need to talk to you.  It’s important.”
 
“Okay, now you’re making me worry,” Himchan said.  “What is it?”
 
“I need to tell you in private, both of you,” Daehyun replied, pointing at both Himchan and Jongup.  Youngjae was nodding somewhat happily, hoping that they could work things out and decide not to help the Black Dragons or the Red Tigers.
 
“This is the dump you stayed at?”  Everyone turned towards the front door, when they heard the muffled voice from the other side.
 
“Would you shut up already!?  You’ve been complaining and judging the whole way here!”  That was definitely Yongguk’s voice that they heard.
 
Himchan’s eyes got larger.  He wasn’t ready to deal with Yongguk yet.  Daehyun turned completely white.  He wasn’t sure if he was even breathing anymore.
 
“Hide!” Youngjae shouted, fear in his voice, but it was too late.  The doorknob twisted and the front door opened, revealing Yongguk and Zico, the Red Tigers’ leader.
 
“Himchan!?
 
“What the !?”
 
“What the HELL!?”
 
“YOU!”
 
Yongguk, Zico, Jaehyo, and P.O all shouted at once.  Youngjae was slowly backing up.  He just knew that Armageddon was about to happen.
 
“What are you doing here!?” Yongguk shouted at Himchan.
 
“What’s he doing here!?” Jaehyo also shouted at Himchan, but the older was focused on Yongguk.
 
“Do you know who that is!?” P.O shouted at Jongup, though Jongup didn’t know for sure who he was talking about.
 
“Get the out of my way,” Zico said, pushing Yongguk aside before pulling out a gun from behind him.  Jaehyo and P.O quickly followed suit, both pulling out their own guns.  P.O had two.
 
“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Yongguk shouted after he stood back up and saw all the guns out.
 
“What the hell is happening?” Himchan asked, turning towards Jaehyo.
 
“That’s Zico!” Jaehyo shouted.
 
At Himchan and Jongup’s perplexed looks, P.O growled out, “He’s the Red Tigers’ leader. The one we’re going to kill.”
 
“HA!” yelled Zico.  “You could have four guns, but you still won’t be able kill me!”
 
“What?” Yongguk asked quietly, still confused as to what was going on.
 
Zico shook his head, but never took his eyes off of Jaehyo and P.O.  “They are Black Dragons.  And that girly looking one is the leader.”
 
“Girly!?” Jaehyo shouted before cocking his gun, a loud clicking noise sounding in the room.  Then three more clicks were heard.  Zico and P.O had both cocked their guns too.
 
“Wait!  Wait!  Wait!” Youngjae shouted, but when everyone looked at him, whether full on or out of the corner of their eyes, Youngjae blushed and looked sheepish.  He wasn’t actually sure what to say to get the others to calm down.
 
“Why the hell are Black Dragons in my house!?” Yongguk asked, looking pointedly at Daehyun, who was looking like a ghost.
 
‘It’s technically not your house anymore,’ Youngjae thought to himself.  He was actually happy to have a place for just him and Daehyun, but now it was going to get shot up.
 
“They’re with me,” Himchan said, stepping closer to Jaehyo, despite the fear of getting shot by Zico’s gun.  “What are you doing with a Red Tiger?”
 
“YOU’RE with those BLACK DRAGONS!?” Yongguk shouted.
 
“Please tell me this bastard isn’t the one that you were dating,” Jaehyo said out the side of his mouth, still focused mostly on Zico.
 
“Can I shoot him?” P.O asked.
 
“SHOOT ME!?” Yongguk asked, aghast, before pulling out his own gun that no one knew he had.  “I’ll shoot YOU first!”
 
“No!” Jongup said, jumping in front of P.O.
 
“You!”  Yongguk just realized that Jongup was there too.  “I bet this is all your fault!”
 
“Would you STOP blaming Jongup!?” Himchan yelled at Yongguk, who scowled back at him.
 
“Stop defending him!” Yongguk countered.
 
“I guess we have a little standoff here,” Zico said, chuckling.  “So, whose side are you on…uh…”  Zico looked at Yongguk and whispered, “What’s the boyfriend’s name again?”
 
“Daehyun!” Yongguk growled back at Zico, unbelieving of the younger’s aloofness.
 
“Daehyun,” Zico shouted.  “What’s it going to be?  Us, the Red Tigers, or those filthy Black Dragons?”
 
Himchan and Jongup both looked at Daehyun, hoping that he’d side with them.  Youngjae was pulling on Daehyun’s arm, pleading the older to choose not to get involved with either gangs.
 
Daehyun drew in a large gulp of air before he slowly said, “Well I made a promise.”  Himchan and Jongup were confused.  They didn’t know of any promise, but when they saw Daehyun walking over to Yongguk and Zico, they kind of figured things out.  “I’m helping the Red Tigers get rid of the Black Dragons.”
 
“What!?” Himchan shouted.
 
“Daehyunnie-hyung,” Jongup whispered.
 
Youngjae just stood there, trying not to break down.
 
Zico laughed before he started backing up towards the front door.  “Well this was boring.  I’d kill you now, but I promised Tae-hyung that I’d give him a fair shot at you.  You know?  Like a game, whoever gets there first...  But next time,” Zico said looking pointedly at Jaehyo, “expect a bullet in your skull.  Come on Bang, Daehyun.”
 
Both walking back towards the door, never letting their guards down, Yongguk and Daehyun left out the front door behind Zico.
 
“I can’t BELIEVE THIS!” Himchan cried out.
 
“What about that one?” P.O asked, aiming one of his guns now at Youngjae.
 
Youngjae had tears in his eyes, completely unaware of the loaded weapon now pointed at him.  He dropped to his knees and started wailing.  “Pabo!” he shouted between sobs.  “You pabo!  How could you leave me!?”
 
Jaehyo put his gun away at seeing Youngjae breakdown.  Jongup pushed P.O’s arm down since the older didn’t seem to want to lower his gun anytime soon.
 
Himchan approached Youngjae to comfort him, having known what disappointment, betrayal, and breakups were like, but Youngjae pushed him away.
 
“Get away from me!” Youngjae shouted.  “It’s your fault!  It’s all of your faults!  You’re so stupid!  You’re all stupid!  He’s stupid!  He’s stupid!  STUPID!”  Youngjae wailed some more.
 
Himchan looked sadly at Youngjae before he turned to the others and mumbled, “Come on, let’s go.”
 
They were all headed out the door when they heard Youngjae calling for Daehyun.  It broke Himchan’s and Jongup’s hearts.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  Now it's officially on.  The teams have been decided.  It's the Red Tigers (Zico, Kyung, Taeil, Yongguk, Daehyun, and Zelo) versus the Black Dragons (Jaehyo, B-Bomb, U-Kwon, P.O, Himchan, and Jongup).
 
So my writing tends to be more dialogue with just a bit of description.  Do you think that I need to add more descriptions to my story?