Just Simple Honesty Will Do

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

 

Jaehyo turned over in his bed, reaching his hand out, patting the empty space next to him.  He groggily lifted his head and cracked his eyes open.  Confirmed, B-Bomb was no longer in bed with him.  Jaehyo dropped his head onto his pillow and sighed before shoving his face into the pillow and yelling as loud as he could, but the pillow muffled it.  At first, Jaehyo and B-Bomb had a casual thing that branched off from an accidental supposed-to-be-one-night-stand.  The two never considered dating beyond what they did at night, but when B-Bomb and U-Kwon started dating, Jaehyo became jealous.  Slowly the leader started to see the advantages of being in a relationship with someone, and he started to want more than just a night with B-Bomb, who was his closest friend of all the Black Dragons.  Jaehyo knew though that despite B-Bomb and him hooking up occasionally, B-Bomb loved U-Kwon and only U-kwon.
 
Jaehyo sighed again before whispering, “Why can’t you see me too, Minhyuk?”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Just Simple Honesty~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Jongup and Zelo woke to the sounds of yelling.  Jongup yawned and started to get up, preparing for the day, while Zelo was grumbling and covering his ears.
 
“Why do they have to be so loud?” the youngest asked.
 
“It’s time to get up anyway,” Jongup said, shrugging.  He paused what he was doing and turned to the youngest who had tried to block the yelling out by throwing the covers over his head.  “Who do you think are fighting?  I hope it’s not Yongguk-hyung and Youngjae-hyung again.”
 
“Or it could be Daehyun-hyung trying to defend Jae-hyung,” Zelo said as he finally poked his head out from under his covers.  One thing that they knew for sure was that the loudest voice belonged to Yongguk.  “Whoever it is, they probably deserve it if Yongguk-hyung is yelling at them,” Zelo added as he turned to face away from Jongup and go back to sleep.
 
Jongup just chuckled at the younger.  Zelo held Yongguk in a higher regard than the others, so it’s no shock to anyone that Zelo would always be on Yongguk’s side.
 
“You better hurry up and get up before hyung decides to yell at you too,” Jongup said as he left the room.
 
“But I’m hyung’s favorite,” Zelo mumbled as he slowly sat up and wiped at his tired eyes.
 
Jongup walked towards the living room, the yelling getting louder and louder.  He could start to make out what was being said, or yelled.
 
“…gone practically the WHOLE NIGHT, and you WON’T tell me where THE HELL YOU WERE!?”  Yongguk shouted at who Jongup saw to be Himchan.
 
Himchan frowned and yelled back, “It’s NONE of your BUSINESS!”
 
“It is too MY business!” Yongguk replied.  “You could have been off CHEATING ON ME!”
 
“I was with JONGUP the WHOLE TIME!”
 
“WELL you could have been CHEATING with HIM!”  Himchan opened to say something, but was too shocked for any words to leave his mouth.  “EVERYONE knows how much YOU CARE FOR HIM,” Yongguk continued.
 
Himchan frowned again before shouting out, “PABO-YAH!  OF COURSE I care for HIM, but HE’S not THE ONE I’m in LOVE WITH!”
 
Both Yongguk’s and Himchan’s faces were red from their heated argument.  They were breathing heavily, chests rising and falling very noticeably.  The two oldest looked like they were ready to attack each other.  Jongup wanted to step in to stop the two from fighting anymore, but after being mentioned in their argument, he didn’t think it was wise to step in between the two, or at least not in front of Yongguk.  Someone else must have felt the same because they place a hand on Jongup’s shoulder and pulled him back.  Jongup turned around to see Daehyun and Youngjae who brought their index fingers up to their mouths, telling him to keep quiet.  Jongup followed the two to their room as Yongguk and Himchan started up again.
 
“Where the hell were you two last night?” Daehyun asked Jongup.
 
Youngjae nodded and said, “Yeah, I’ve never seen Yongguk so mad, even at me.”
 
Jongup promised Himchan and the Black Dragons that he wouldn’t say anything to the others, so he ignored Daehyun’s question.  “Don’t you think he’s overreacting?” Jongup asked Youngjae.
 
“He always overreacts,” Youngjae replied, rolling his eyes, “but they’ve been arguing about Himchan’s faithfulness before.”
 
“Mwo?” Jongup responds, shocked.
 
Daehyun placed his hands on his hips and asked, “And how the hell do you know that?”
 
“I heard them one night out by the garage.”
 
Daehyun sighed before he wrapped his arms around Youngjae and said, “If Yongguk catches you sneaking around him, he’s going to be more suspicious of you and probably throw you out.  And then who am I going to cuddle up with?”  Daehyun started to pout as he said the last part.
 
“Wait, so if he did kick me out, you wouldn’t come with me?”  Youngjae asked.
 
“Of course I would,” Daehyun replied, smiling.  “I was only kidding.”
 
“Liar,” Youngjae whispered.  Jongup cleared his throat to remind the other two that he was still there.  “Oh, Jongup,” Youngjae responded, having momentarily forgotten about the younger.
 
“Hey,” Daehyun shouted, just remembering, “you never answered my question.”
 
“I don’t hear them anymore,” Jongup said, as he headed out of the room and towards the living room.
 
“Yah!” Daehyun shouted behind him.
 
“It’s obviously a secret,” Youngjae said as he pulled Daehyun with him out of their bedroom.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It’s a Secret~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“How was your night last night?” U-Kwon asked with a frown on his face.
 
B-Bomb shrugged as he dug around in his drawers, looking for something to wear.
 
“Does that mean that it was okay?” U-Kwon asked as he sat on B-Bomb’s bed.  “Or do you not want to tell me?”
 
“I thought you didn’t care about what happened between me and Jae,” B-Bomb said as he stepped into the bathroom connected to his room and started the shower.
 
U-Kwon sighed and lied back onto the bed, letting his feet dangle.  “You know that I do.  You know that it tears me a part.”  U-Kwon waited for B-Bomb, who walked back into the room, to say something, but the older remained silent.  “Why are you doing this to me?  Why am I not enough?” U-Kwon whispered so quietly that B-Bomb almost didn’t hear him.  Almost.
 
B-Bomb lied down next to U-Kwon and said, “Mian.  I love you.  I do, but…  I was doing this with Jae before we got together, and I know that shouldn’t matter, but he needs me.  He acts all silly and like nothing bothers him, but I can tell that he cares for me- more than what our one nights afford.”
 
“You think I don’t know that?” U-Kwon asked as he sat up.  “Derpy leader Jaehyo wants what we have.  Although, I don’t know why, because I’m not sure that I want what we have.”
 
B-Bomb sits up alarmed.  “Waeyo?”
 
U-Kwon sighed before standing up.  He stood there, next to the bed, for a minute before he turned to look back at B-Bomb.  “I feel like a rag doll that you can just throw away whenever you get tired of it.  Or like shoes.”  At B-Bomb’s perplexed expression, U-Kwon elaborates, “Me and Jaehyo-hyung are like shoes.  Obviously you can’t wear both at the same time, so you have to choose, but like everyone who has more than one pair of shoes, you won’t just wear the same pair forever.  I hate it.  I hate not being your only pair of shoes.”
 
B-Bomb chuckled before saying, “That was the dumbest comparison ever.  Who only has one pair of shoes anyway?”  U-Kwon just heads for the door.  “Wait, Kwonnie!  I’m sorry.”
 
“Your water’s going to get cold,” U-Kwon said, gesturing towards the bathroom where the shower was still running, before leaving B-Bomb’s room.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two Pairs of Shoes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Jongup, Youngjae, and Daehyun walked into the kitchen to see a red-faced, frowning Yongguk sitting at the table next to an unusually still and quiet Zelo, who was switching between nibbling on bacon to munching on cherry tomatoes.  Himchan was nowhere in sight.
 
“You!” Yongguk said when he saw who entered the room.  He stood up so fast that his chair fell over.
 
Daehyun and Youngjae were worried that the leader might have been referring to one of them, but they sighed in relief when they saw Yongguk approach Jongup.
 
“Where’s Himchan-hyung?” Jongup asked quietly, avoiding Yongguk’s eyes.  In the background, Daehyun slapped his hand to his forehead while Youngjae shook his head at the first thing that came out of the second youngest’s mouth.
 
“I bet you’d like to know, wouldn’t you?  So you can go join him and stay out all night doing who knows what,” Yongguk said.  He wasn’t shouting like he was earlier with Himchan, but his voice was menacing.
 
“Hyung…,” Zelo said quietly, but no one really knew which hyung he was referring to.
 
“What were you two doing last night?” Yongguk asked, but Jongup didn’t respond.  He continued to look down at the floor, wringing his hands.  “Where the hell did you go?”  Still no answer from Jongup, which caused Youngjae to grab onto Daehyun’s arm, he knew how Yongguk could get when he thought you were ignoring him.
 
“Look at me!” Yongguk shouted.
 
Jongup looked up, revealing his watery eyes, but they almost cleared up immediately when he said, “What about you?  Youngjae-hyung was looking for all of you yesterday too.  You and Zelo and Daehyun-hyung were out all day too.  Where did you go?”  Everyone was kind of shocked at Jongup standing up to a furious Yongguk.
 
“Don’t turn this back on me,” Yongguk said, turning away from Jongup.
 
“But it’s a good question,” a voice said from the doorway.  Everyone turned to see Himchan entering the room with red, swollen eyes like he’d been crying.  “Where were you all day long yesterday?”
 
Yongguk shook his head furiously.  “You don’t get to ask me that when you won’t even answer me when I asked the same thing.”
 
“Maybe we should go,” Youngjae said as he started to tip-toe out of the kitchen, pulling Daehyun behind him.
 
“No wait,” Himchan said, stepping in front of the two.  “Did Daehyun tell you where they went?”
 
Youngjae thought for a minute before replying, “Well, no.  I kind of forgot about it.”
 
“And obviously Zelo didn’t tell Jongup,” Himchan added.
 
“But why would I tell Jonguppie-hyung?” Zelo asked.  “It’s not like we’re dating like the rest of you.”  Everyone sans Jongup glared at the maknae, causing the youngest to go back to his bacon, the tomatoes unfortunately already gone.
 
“So it’s you three that are hiding something,” Himchan said, stepping in front of Yongguk, “and you’re trying to put all the pressure and attention on me and Jonguppie instead, just because we came home a little late.”
 
“Three in the morning is not just a little late,” Yongguk argued.
 
“Tch!  I know some bars that stay open until five o’clock in the morning,” Himchan responded.
 
“You two went to a bar!?” Yongguk started to shout again.
 
“But Jonguppie-hyung, you said that you’d wait until I can go with you,” Zelo said, but he was ignored by most.
 
“What’s so bad about going to a bar?” Himchan asked, also getting louder.  Jongup wondered why Himchan didn’t just correct Yongguk and say that they didn’t go to a bar.
 
“Why the hell would you need to go to a bar?  And with Jongup!?”
 
“Would you stop worrying about Jongup.  He’s like a little brother… or a son even,” Himchan said, mumbling the last part while the corners of his mouth slightly turned upwards.
 
“A son!?” Yongguk shouted, obviously hearing what Himchan said.  “Well, there is something called , you know.”
 
Himchan’s mouth opened and closed like a fish before he frowned and raised his hand.  It was like slow motion, everyone saw it coming, but could do nothing to stop it.  Daehyun was surprised that Himchan would do it, and was wondering how Yongguk would react.  Youngjae was actually applauding Himchan for standing up against Yongguk.  Jongup was worried about his hyungs and how this would affect them, all of them.  Zelo was torn between jumping up and defending Yongguk and respecting the fact that Himchan was his hyung, and was actually nice to him, most of the time.
 
-SLAP-
 
Yongguk raised his hand up to feel his stinging cheek.  He couldn’t believe that Himchan would actually slap him.  He was stunned, shocked, and even scared that he may have taken things too far, but all of those feelings crumbled when he started to get mad again.
 
The expression on Yongguk’s face had Himchan take a step back.  He didn’t think when he slapped Yongguk.  He just acted, and now he was worried that the oldest would retaliate somehow.  Jongup, who had sat down next to the maknae, and Zelo were on the edge of their seats.  Both Daehyun and Youngjae were in a fight-or-flight mode, though both were leaning more towards flight, wanting to avoid a raging Yongguk.  Even Himchan when upset was something to avoid.
 
Yongguk stepped forward, so close to Himchan that the younger could feel the older’s breath on his face, causing tingles to erupt over Himchan’s body.  If not in the current situation, Himchan would have flirted and kissed Yongguk, but that was a fantasy that had no business showing up at the present moment.  Yongguk was practically towering over Himchan, and when he opened his mouth, Himchan didn’t know what to expect.
 
________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  An angsty chapter filled with jealousy and anger.  I didn't mean to make Yongguk seem so mean and overbaring.  That was not my intention at all.  He's nice and caring- you got that from the last chapter right?  Yongguk is my second favorite of BAP.  Can you guess who my BAP bias is?  Maybe not yet.
 
Anyway, things are a little rocky here, and I will admit that not all relationships will survive, and I know some of you are reading because of a specific ship.  Well some will stay, some will not.  I had every intention on changing things up a bit, but which pairing is doomed and which is safe?  Only time will tell.  Sorry in advanced to those that want a specific couple and do not get it, or not for long.  Anyway, more angst next time, but things will mellow out soon... eventually... kind of.  :)
 
Oh, that's a nice pic up there at the top.  I don't know who it belongs to, but the credit goes to them.  All pic credits go to the owners because none ar mine.
 
Comment please and let me know what you think.