B.A.P - Broken, Aggravated, and Pitiful

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

 

A/N:  I update two chapters, so there is a chapter that has just been updated before this one.  If you haven't already, be sure to go read Chapter 6, so as not to be confused.
 
 
 
 
It was quiet in the home of Best Absolute Perfect.  The sun was now setting, but there was no peace coming from the beautiful view outside.  Yongguk had kicked Himchan out earlier that morning, and now there was so much tension around.  Daehyun and Youngjae were staying in their room.  Not coming out even to go to the bathroom, which made Zelo wonder if they were peeing in cups in their room or just holding it all in.  There was no noise coming from their room, so no one knew what they were doing.
 
Zelo was sticking close to Jongup because he didn’t want his second favorite hyung to be kicked out too, but Zelo was worried about Jongup.  Jongup had been really quiet all day.  Zelo had tried to get him to talk, but all Jongup would do was nod or shake his head in response to anything Zelo asked.  The youngest tried to ask Jongup questions that would require him to answer with a full sentence, but Jongup would just ignore the questions all together as if Zelo never said anything.
 
Zelo sighed and decided to go to the kitchen to find a snack.  He asked Jongup to go with him, but the older went into the gym instead.  Entering the kitchen, Zelo saw Yongguk sitting at the table, feet propped up on the table, which caused Zelo to frown.  ‘He would never let us do that,’ the maknae thought.  Yongguk also had a beer in his hand.
 
“Hi, hyung,” Zelo said.  Yongguk just grunted in response, which made Zelo frown even more.  No one was talking and it was driving him crazy.  “It’s been really quiet.”  Zelo forgot all about his snack and sat next to the leader, who did not respond to Zelo, causing the younger to think of the other who would sometimes ignore his questions.
 
“I’m worried about Jonguppie-hyung,” Zelo mumbled.
 
“Tch!” Yongguk responded, taking his feet off the table and sitting up straight.
 
“You’re not going to kick him out too are you?” Zelo asked.  “He’s a good hyung.  He’s fun to play with, and he’s always nice to-”
 
Yongguk abruptly stood up, cutting Zelo off.  He started to leave the kitchen, but turned his head to side when he reached the door and asked, “Where is he?”
 
“Mwo?” Zelo responded, confused.  “Jonguppie-hyung?  Waeyo?”
 
“Zelo, where is he?” Yongguk repeated.
 
Not one to disobey or refuse Yongguk, Zelo mumbled, “In the gym.”  As soon as Yongguk heard the maknae, he left the kitchen.  Zelo quickly ran after him, saying, “He’s been good!  He’s been good!  Don’t kick him out!”
 
Jongup looked up when he heard the gym door open and a frantically yelling Zelo.  When he saw Yongguk approaching him, he felt like he wanted to run and hide.
 
Yongguk stood right in front of Jongup, whose eyes would never meet Yongguk’s, causing the oldest to sigh and roll his eyes.  When Yongguk saw Jongup look at Zelo instead, Yongguk asked the youngest to leave the room.
 
Zelo whined.  “But hyung, I want to-”
 
“Junhong,” Yongguk reprimanded, causing the youngest to widen his eyes before complying and quickly walking out of the gym.
 
Jongup, knowing that the confrontation was coming, decided to speak up first.  “He looks up to you, but I think you’re starting to scare him.”
 
“What?” Yongguk asked, confused.
 
“Zelo,” Jongup elaborated.  “You’ve been so angry lately, always yelling-”
 
Yongguk interrupted Jongup when he started yelling, “And why the hell do you think I’ve been so angry lately?”
 
It was a question that Jongup didn’t know if he was supposed to answer or not.  Jongup always hated rhetorical questions.  Instead, Jongup decided to try and make Yongguk calm down.  “Mianhe, hyung, but I would never try to come between you and Himchan-hyung.”
 
Yongguk started laughing.  “Like there’s anything to come between now.  Go ahead.  You can have him if you want.”  Yongguk was no longer yelling.  He was whispering in a menacingly way.  His voice sounded threatening, causing the younger to take a step back.  “Don’t worry, though.  I won’t kick you out.”
 
“Wae?” Jongup asked hesitantly.
 
Yongguk laughed again.  “Do you want me to kick you out?”  Again, it must have been a rhetorical question because Yongguk didn’t wait for Jongup to respond before he started talking again.  “But don’t get confused, I hate you.”  Jongup cringed.  He felt like he had been slapped.
 
“I never did like you, actually.  Himchan was the one that brought you here, not me.  I just allowed it because Zelo seemed to like you, but that’s what you do.  You steal the affections they have reserved for others, right!?  From both Himchan and Zelo.  Himchan loved ME!  And I was Zelo’s favorite hyung!”
 
“I don’t-” Jongup began to say, but Yongguk kept going.
 
“Now, you’re the reason why ME and HIMCHAN have BROKEN UP!  YOU’RE the reason!  YOU are!  YOU ARE!”  Tears started falling down from Yongguk’s eyes in haste.  He tried to hold back sobs, but they were coming out as he continued to yell.  “YOU broke us up!  It’s YOUR fault!  I HATE you!  I HATE you!  I HATE you!”
 
Jongup watched as the leader broke down in front of him.  No longer feeling scared, but feeling pity for the broken man before him, Jongup walked up to Yongguk and started to rub circle’s onto the older’s back.
 
Yongguk pushed Jongup away from him.  “Don’t touch me!”  Jongup was surprised at Yongguk shouting at him when he was only trying to help.  “I see you, and it just makes me think of him, and what you did to him.”
 
Jongup had a confused expression on his face.  “I didn’t do anything to Himchan-hyung.”
 
“You MADE him leave ME!  YOU’RE the reason HE’S GONE!”
 
Jongup didn’t know if Yongguk truly felt that he was responsible or if Yongguk just wanted to blame him, but Jongup could tell that his presence wouldn’t help the leader at all.  He was sure that he would be met with hostility if the two should casually walk into each other.  Jongup didn’t want to have to live with this kind of resentment aimed at him, and he didn’t want to cause this kind of sorrow in Yongguk.  Just looking at the oldest crying the way he was, made Jongup feel broken inside.  He knew what he had to do.  He didn’t want to, but he needed to.
 
“Bye, hyung,” Jongup whispered before he slowly walked out of the gym, leaving a sobbing Yongguk behind.  As soon as he closed the door, a wide-eyed Zelo approached him.  Upon seeing Zelo’s expression, Jongup figured that the maknae heard most of what was said in there.
 
Zelo furiously shook his head and said, “He didn’t mean it, Jonguppie-hyung.  He didn’t mean it.”
 
“Junhong,” Jongup sighed out.
 
“It’s not true.”  Zelo kept shaking his head.
 
“Zelo,” Jongup said, softly taking hold of the maknae’s cheeks to get him to stop shaking his head.  “I have to go.”
 
“Go?” Zelo questioned.  “No!”
 
Jongup nodded.  “Things are- different now.  It’s just best if I leave.”  Zelo tried to shake his head, still in Jongup’s grip.  “We can still see each other, but I can’t be around Yongguk-hyung for a while.”
 
“But hyung said that you didn’t have to go,” Zelo argued.  “He’s not kicking you out.”
 
“This is my decision.”
 
“But, hyung!  Who’s going to play video games with me?  Who’s going to stay up late with me, waiting to use the shower when the hyungs hog it?  And who’s going to sleep talk with me?  Or help me when I have a bad dream?”
 
“Mianhe, Junhongie.  I love you, but right now I’m causing Yonggukkie-hyung to feel really bad.  I just need to go for a while.  And you’ll see, things will be happy around here again.”  Jongup wiped a small tear that was sliding down Zelo’s cheek.  “Mian, Junhongie.”
 
Zelo tightly hugged Jongup and mumbled, “I don’t want you to go.”
 
“I know,” Jongup replied as he hugged Zelo back.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Broken, Aggravated, and Pitiful~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Jongup had all of his things packed and was going to say goodbye to Daehyun and Youngjae, who were still in there room.  Zelo had helped Jongup pack and was still following him around.  They hadn’t bumped into Yongguk, which Jongup was half glad and half sad about.  Zelo knocked on the door before opening it and walking into Daehyun’s and Youngjae’s dark room.  The lights were out, but there was a certain smell in the air.
 
“Yonggukkie- hyung said that I should avoid this room if it ever smells like this,” Zelo whispered.
 
Jongup nodded.  He had a similar conversation with Himchan, but he actually knew what the smell was.  “Why don’t you just wait outside, while I talk to them?”
 
Zelo nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him.  Jongup walked over to one of the beds, his eyes beginning to adjust to the darkness.  He saw both Daehyun and Youngjae crammed into one bed.  Both appeared to be without clothes, which confirmed the smell in the room.  Jongup lightly shook Daehyun, trying to wake him up.
 
“What is it?” Daehyun asked groggily.  “Jongup?  What are you doing here?”  Daehyun pulled the covers up higher above himself and Youngjae, waking the other up as well.
 
“What’s going on?” Youngjae asked, covering up a yawn.
 
“I’m leaving,” Jongup announced.”
 
“What!?” Daehyun and Youngjae shouted simultaneously.
 
“Is he kicking you too?” Youngjae asked.
 
“No,” answered Jongup.  “Things are just… they’re not good at the moment, so I’m going to go stay with Himchan-hyung while things calm down.”
 
“Are you sure?” Daehyun asked, getting ready to stand up, but Youngjae pulled him back, remembering their state of undress.  “If Yongguk didn’t tell you to leave, then you don’t have to.”
 
Jongup nodded.  “I’m sure.  It’s for the best right now.”
 
Youngjae sighed and said, “I wish you would stay, but it’s your decision.”
 
Everyone kind of nodded and remained silent.  Jongup once again took notice of the smell of the room and asked, “How can you guys fool around at a time like this?  Himchan-hyung just left this morning.”
 
Youngjae embarrassedly looked down, while Daehyun smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.  “Well actually,” Daehyun said, “it helped to get rid of some of the tension we were feeling.”
 
Jongup rolled his eyes before heading for the door.  “See you two around then,” he said, waving back at them, “preferably when you have clothes on.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Relieve Tension~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It was nearing midnight, and Jongup had left around four hours ago.  Daehyun, Youngjae, and Zelo were all sitting at the kitchen table, looking sad and sullen.  Daehyun was actually the only one eating- a cheesecake that he said was like comfort food for him.  Yongguk had been aware of Jongup’s departure for about two hours, but hadn’t said anything to the others yet.
 
“At least he’s with Himchan-hyung, so he’s not alone,” Zelo said.
 
“Yeah,” Youngjae agreed, “but where did Himchan-hyung go?”  Daehyun just shrugged and continued to take eat his cheesecake.  “How does Jongup know where hyung is?”
 
Zelo gasped.  “You don’t think that Jonguppie-hyung said that so that we wouldn’t worry, do you?”
 
“Naw,” Daehyun said with his mouth full.  “He could’ve just called Himchannie-hyung. Jonguppie was closer to Himchan than the rest of us.  Well except for Yongguk-hyung… you know, before…”
 
They all agreed, nodding to what Daehyun said before Yongguk walked into the room.  Youngjae stiffened because with Himchan and Jongup gone, he was likely the one to be yelled at.  Daehyun stopped stuffing his mouth and waited for the awkwardness to begin and for the tension to fill the room.  Zelo just looked at his hyung sadly.
 
“I know that you probably blame me for Jongup leaving, but I told him that he could stay,” Yongguk said, earning a snort from Youngjae, which he ignored.  “Things have been a little hectic lately, and I know that it’s all my fault.”
 
Daehyun, Youngjae, and Zelo’s eyes brighten up.  They all simultaneously thought that Yongguk had realized that he overreacted, was going to apologize and go get Himchan and Jongup back.  Everything was going to be back to normal.  Zelo felt like jumping up and down, doing a little victory dance.
 
“I realize that I’m not really fit to lead you guys anymore.  So I’m leaving too.”  The high that everyone was starting to feel quickly dropped lower than where they were before.  Daehyun’s stomach felt like it had been stomped on and kicked around.  He regretted eating so much cheesecake.  Zelo’s heart felt like it was trying to beat out of his chest or jump up past his throat and out of his mouth.
 
No one responded except for shocked facial expressions, so Yongguk continued.  “I’ll be available if you guys need anything, but I’m going to go stay with the Red Tigers.
 
“The Red Tigers!?” Youngjae asked, surprised, jumping up out of his seat.  He was barely aware of the lack of reactions from Daehyun and Zelo.  “They are a serious gang.  They kill people.”
 
“I know,” Yongguk said.
 
“Don’t they hate you?” Youngjae asked.
 
Yongguk sighed, ignoring Youngjae’s question.  “Look, if you need me, you know where to find me.”  Yongguk started to walk back out of the kitchen when Zelo jumped up too.
 
“I’m coming with you!” the maknae shouted.
 
“What!?  Are you out of your mind?” Youngjae asked.  “The Red Tigers are no joke!  Yongguk going is bad enough, but you!?  You can’t go!”  Once again, Youngjae was ignored.
 
“Please, hyung?” Zelo pleaded.  “Jonguppie-hyung is already gone.  I don’t want to be left behind again, not by you too.”
 
Yongguk contemplated it before he nodded.  “Alright, Zelo, you can come too.”  Yongguk then looked at Daehyun questioningly.
 
Daehyun knew that Yongguk wanted to know if he would be going with them too, but Daehyun also knew that Youngjae wouldn’t be allowed to come.  So Daehyun shook his head, declining to go with Yongguk and Zelo.  Yongguk nodded before leading Zelo out of the kitchen.
 
“But what about B.A.P?” Youngjae asked quietly, sitting back down.
 
“I guess it’s just us,” Daehyun mumbled, but inwardly he was cringing, because he knew that soon he would have to go too, to help the Red Tigers, and Youngjae would be all by himself.
 
“So much for us being the best, absolute, and perfect family,” Youngjae whispered, leaning over onto Daehyun, seeking comfort.  “What’s going to happen to us?”
_____________________________________________________________________
 
A/N:  There's still a lot of tension and angst, and now it looks as if BAP has been broken up.  Do not worry.  Things will get better... eventually.  They just have to get messy first.  Anyway, next chapter, the boys from Block B shall be returning.  Let me know what you guys think.
 
Oh, and thanks to KAZEYAMaru for the upvote.  :D
 
b_a_p_by_beyondbeloveddreams-d4npcce.jpg