WAR III

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot
“U-Kwon?!  U-Kwonnie?!” B-Bomb called out from behind the slide.  He still hadn’t heard anything from the younger, or seen any movement over by the obliterated tree that U-Kwon was behind.
 
Waiting for Taeil to fire off some more shots, or throw another grenade, B-Bomb got impatient.  He had to check on U-Kwon.
 
“!” he cursed before shooting towards the merry-go-round that Taeil was behind.  He ran, planning to quickly make it over to where U-Kwon was last, but halfway there, he saw the oldest Red Tiger come out from behind the play equipment, hand held high, ready to throw the next explosive at him.
 
“,” B-Bomb mumbled before quickly raising his gun towards the small Red Tiger.
 
-BANG-
 
Taeil fell back as the bullet hit him, but not before still managing to throw the grenade; however, not exactly where he had wanted, since the force of the bullet caused him to slightly mar his aim.
 
B-Bomb’s eyes widened when he saw the grenade.  It wasn’t right next to him, but it was still too close, and B-Bomb didn’t have time to get out of the way.
 
-BOOM-
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jongup, P.O, and Zico~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Jihoon,” Jongup mumbled, tears running down his face as he looked down at the older.
 
“I’m fine,” P.O responded, voice coming out raspy.
 
Jongup eyed the wound on P.O’s stomach.  It was still bleeding, and it was obvious that the Black Dragon maknae was in a lot of pain.
 
Jongup shook his head.  “You’re not fine,” he said, wiping the tears from his face.  “You were shot.”
 
“Jongup…” P.O voiced out.
 
“Wae?!  Why did you save me?” Jongup asked, staring at all of the blood, missing the way P.O’s eyes got larger.  “Why did you jump in the way?  Wae, hyung?  Wae?”
 
“Jongup!” P.O shouted before the younger was harshly pulled away from him.
 
“Now let’s have a little fun,” Zico said as he jerked Jongup away from P.O, “just you and me.”
 
Jongup struggled as he tried to get out of Zico’s grip, but it only caused more pain as the Red Tiger leader strengthened his hold, suffocating the younger.  Jongup looked at P.O pathetically as the Red Tiger laughed creepily in his ear.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BangHim~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Jaehyo and Kyung were no longer around them, but they didn’t even notice.  Himchan was too busy trying to pummel Yongguk, taking out all of pent up frustrations, not only from when they first broke up, but all the way back to when Himchan started to think that Yongguk liked Youngjae, taking it all out on the older.
 
Yongguk was busy blocking each punch and elbow that Himchan sent flying his way.  He was torn inside.  A part of him was still furious too.  He want to punch someone, but the thought of hitting Himchan… he just couldn’t do it.  It didn’t help that Himchan was bawling his eyes out as he was trying to hit Yongguk.  Himchan looked a mess, and Yongguk knew that Himchan never allowed himself to look bad in front of anyone.
 
“Just stop it already!” Yongguk yelled, forcefully pushing Himchan off of him and getting up off of the ground.
 
Himchan sat on the ground crying for a minute before he looked at the older and shouted, “You!”  Himchan jumped up and charged at Yongguk, punching, slapping, scratching- whatever he could do to express the pain that he felt inside.
 
“Himchan!” Yongguk yelled, grabbing the younger’s wrists to keep Himchan from scratching his eyes out.  “Himchan, calm down!”
 
“Calm down?!” Himchan asked, aghast.  “You never trusted me!  I was always faithful to you!  I loved you!  But you never believed in me!”
 
Himchan quieted down and just stood there sniffling.  He wiped at his tear-stained face and sat on the ground.
 
“You loved me?” Yongguk asked quietly.  Himchan could barely hear him.  “Does that mean that you don’t love me anymore?”
 
Himchan looked up at Yongguk incredulously.  “After everything that’s happened?!  Can you say that you still love me?  Honestly?  Tell me the truth.”
 
“Molla,” Yongguk admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.  He sighed and looked around. “I don’t know.  I don’t know anything right now.  Everything is just…  I’m so pissed off!  I can’t stop being mad!”
 
Himchan nodded, understanding.  “I can’t fight with you anymore.  I gave my everything, and now I have nothing left,” Himchan mumbled.  “I’m done, Yongguk.  I can’t do this anymore.”
 
Yongguk nodded slowly and sighed again.  He didn’t say anything.  He didn’t know what to say.  So he just stood there, watching a broken down Himchan try to calm himself down.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~P.O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
P.O groaned and cursed as tried to ignore the pain in his abdomen and get up.  Beads of sweat already began to form as P.O finally managed to sit up.  He started to feel cold from all of the blood loss, and a little bit tired, but P.O knew that he had to keep fighting.  He looked around for his guns, seeing Zico drag Jongup away out of the corner of his eye.
 
“Dammit!” P.O cursed through bared teeth, half out of pain from his bullet wound, half out of worry for Jongup.  P.O’s eyesight started to get a little blurry, and he could hardly see Jongup anymore.  “Where are my guns?!” he hollered.
 
Zico chuckled when he heard P.O holler out, crawling around, bleeding everywhere.  “Your friend over there is wasting all his energy trying to help you,” he whispered to Jongup.
 
After Zico’s hold lightened up a bit, Jongup managed to look over in P.O’s direction to see the older stumbling around aimlessly as if he was blind while holding on to his wounded stomach.
 
“He’s going to bleed out and die long before he has any chance of helping you,” Zico said, smirking at Jongup.
 
Jongup shook his head, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.  Zico had finally let go of him, but he just sat there looking up at the smirking Red Tiger leader, who was looking at his gun questioningly.
 
“I’m trying to figure out whether I should shoot you or break your neck,” Zico said, still looking at his gun.  “Of course I should break some of your ribs for the one you broke of mine, but I don’t really have that much time.  You aren’t my priority tonight.”
 
“Why are you doing this?” Jongup asked, trying not to bring attention to his stalling for time, trying to figure out a way to overcome Zico.
 
“Why am I going to kill you?  That’s a dumb question,” Zico replied.  “You chose the wrong side.  You should have come with Yongguk to us.”
 
Jongup looked down and slowly shook his head.
 
“Of course, he wasn’t going to bring you since you apparently were around with his boyfriend,” Zico added, laughing.
 
Jongup looked up and frowned.  “That didn’t happened!” he yelled before jumping up and charging Zico.  The older was momentarily shocked, allowing Jongup to knock the gun out of his hand, but Zico quickly fought back.  “You don’t know what you’re talking about!  It doesn’t even concern you!  …none of your business!” Jongup shouted as he and Zico struggled.
 
Zico got the upper hand and pushed Jongup to the ground.  Before the younger could get up, Zico kicked Jongup in the face, causing the younger to groan out.  Zico saw his gun and quickly picked it up off of the ground.
 
Jongup rolled over and spit blood out of his mouth before getting ready to charge Zico again, but he stopped, frozen.  He stood still when he saw the older pointing his gun at him.
 
Zico glared at Jongup as he wiped at the blood dripping from his nose, where the younger managed to punch him.  He chuckled darkly.  “You know,” Zico said, cocking his gun, “it’s a shame really.  I could have actually taught you something if you joined the Red Tigers instead of those Black Dragon bastards.”
 
Jongup wiped at the blood on his face.  His eyes were watery.  He was trying not to cry, but he just couldn’t really help it.
 
“I can see some potential in you,” Zico admitted, “but you chose the wrong side.  Even worse… you tried to go up against me.”
 
“You tried to kill me,” Jongup choked out.
 
“Not tried,” Zico responded, tilting his head a bit and smirking.  “Say goodbye.”
 
Jongup closed his eyes tight when he saw Zico going to pull the trigger.
 
“STOP!”
 
Jongup opened his eyes and looked over where he heard the yelling voices coming from to see Daehyun and Zelo running over to him and Zico.
 
“Zico, stop!” Daehyun shouted again.
 
“You can’t kill Jonguppie-hyung,” Zelo said, dropping down as soon as he and Daehyun reached the two.  Zelo pulled Jongup to him, cradling the older in his arms.
 
Daehyun tried to take the gun from Zico, but the Red Tiger leader rolled his eyes and pushed him away.  “ing pansies,” Zico mumbled before glaring at the two new comers.  “He’s already dead, and the two of you will be too if you don’t get out of the way.”
 
Worrying about Daehyun and Zelo, Jongup tried pushing the maknae away from him, but Zelo just clung to Jongup tighter, crying.
 
“You said it yourself, he’s already dead,” Daehyun said, holding his hands up and standing in the way of Jongup and Zelo.  “So just go.  Jebal, just leave him.”
 
“Please, hyung,” Zelo cried out, turning to look at Zico, but never letting go of Jongup.  “Don’t hurt Jonguppie-hyung anymore, not Jonguppie-hyung.”
 
Zico rolled his eyes again.  “Ugh, I don’t need this ,” he mumbled before looking at Daehyun and Zelo seriously.  “Fine!  I won’t kill your ‘Jonguppie-hyung’ if, and only if, you can tell me where the hell Jaehyo is.”
 
Daehyun and Zelo looked at each other.  They didn’t know where Jaehyo was, but they weren’t going to say that and let Zico kill Jongup.
 
“We did see him on our way here,” Daehyun lied, “but we didn’t pursue him because we knew that you wanted to-”
 
“Where is he?!” Zico asked, interrupting Daehyun, looking very eager.
 
Daehyun just had to point out a direction.  They were probably around the middle of the park, and they heard the explosions from further South, so Daehyun said, “We saw him up North of here.”  Daehyun thought that Himchan might have been in the South, so he didn’t want to lead Zico in his direction.
 
Zico nodded before looking at Jongup.  “You’re lucky this time, but if I run into you again these two won’t be able to stop me,” he said before running off in the direction where Daehyun said they saw Jaehyo, but not before calling Daehyun and Zelo sentimental bastards.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B-Bomb~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
B-Bomb groaned.  It felt like he got ran over.  His head was pounding and his ears were ringing.  His limbs felt like jello, but he managed to get up anyway.  He moaned from the pain he was feeling and the shock at being in a small bomb blast.  B-Bomb shook his head and squinted, looking around at the all the damage.  The playground didn’t even look the same.  Whatever the grenades didn’t destroy, the bullets covered with many holes.
 
B-Bomb sighed and limped over to the tree that U-Kwon was taking cover behind.  B-Bomb went to call out U-Kwon’s name, but choked.  He coughed and cleared his throat.  It was sore.  Everything was sore and aching.
 
“U-Kwon,” B-Bomb groaned out, barely audible.  He looked around the fallen tree, and only came across a shoe- U-Kwon’s shoe.  “Oh God,” B-Bomb choked out.  His eyes began to tear up as he started to look for U-Kwon more frantically.  “U-Kwonnie!” B-Bomb cried out.
 
He saw it- a leg.  At first B-Bomb panicked when that was all he saw, but he quickly realized that the rest was just buried under a layer of dirt and debris.
 
“U-Kwon!” B-Bomb cried out as he brushed the dirt off of his lover.  “U-Kwon, please be okay,” he pleaded as he pulled the younger to him.  U-Kwon wasn’t moving.  B-Bomb couldn’t even tell if U-Kwon was breathing.  He checked for a pulse, but it was faint.  There were lacerations all over U-Kwon’s body, and the younger’s right leg was broken.  The bone was sticking out of his leg, skin and flesh torn, bleeding, and dirty.
 
B-Bomb started to cry silently, rocking U-Kwon back and forth.  “U-Kwonnie,” he whispered before he heard groaning not too far away.  He saw Taeil getting up near a broken merry-go-round.  He saw red.  Slowly, laying U-Kwon down, B-Bomb got up and pulled out his sword that he had sheathed on his back.  He had yet to use it, but the thought of cutting off the Red Tiger’s limbs made him feel slightly better.
 
“You piece of !” B-Bomb shouted, raising his sword above Taeil’s head.  Just as he was about to swipe down with the blade and slice Red Tiger, he heard someone approaching from behind.  Quickly spinning around, thinking that another Red Tiger could be sneaking up on him, B-Bomb’s eyes widened when he saw who it was.
 
“!”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyung and Jaehyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Jaehyo silently cursed as Kyung managed to land another blow on him.  He could practically hear B-Bomb chastising him for being such a horrible teacher.  He should have just listened to B-Bomb and U-Kwon when they said that he needed to train more in physical combat, but he had always been a distance fighter.  Now all he could do was try to protect his face from being too badly damaged.
 
“This isn’t even as hard as I thought it would be,” Kyung said, stepping back from Jaehyo’s crumpled form on the ground.  “Zico won’t be pleased.  Are you sure that you’re the leader?” he asked, smirking at the pathetic state of the Black Dragon’s leader.
 
Jaehyo chuckled.  “I might need to work on my fighting, but other skills have compensated quite fine over the years,” he said, getting into a kneeling position.
 
Kyung rolled his eyes and was ready to go back to kicking Jaehyo’s .  “Yeah?  And what skill is that?”
 
“Sharp shooter,” was all that Jaehyo said, before Kyung realized that the Black Dragon leader at some point managed to pick up his gun that had fallen during their scuffle.  It was pointed right at him, and not where the bulletproof vest would protect him.
 
-BANG-
 
Kyung’s eyes widened and he felt his heart stop.  Time stood still and he wasn’t aware of anything going on around him.  He looked down in search of the bullet wound that he knew was going to be fatal.
 
“What the hell are you doing standing there?” a voice asked.
 
Kyung looked over to where the voice came from to see his boyfriend approaching him.  “Zico?” he asked, confused.
 
“Ne,” Zico responded before he kissed Kyung on the lips and pulled the older into a hug.  “Next time don’t just stand there and wait to get shot.”
 
“I wasn’t shot?” Kyung asked, looking over himself again.
 
“Nope,” Zico answered before pointing at Jaehyo, who was lying on the ground, gasping for air.  “The wheezing princess over here was.”  The bullet entered Jaehyo’s side, possibly piercing a lung by the way the Black Dragon leader seemed to be struggling to breathe.  “If I hadn’t got here in time…  Just where the hell is Bang Yongguk?!  He’s supposed to be with you!”
 
Kyung smiled sheepishly at Zico before jumping into the younger’s arms, glad that they were both okay.  They just had one thing left.
 
“He isn’t dead yet,” Kyung whispered, still hugging Zico.
 
Zico nodded and slightly pulled back from Kyung.  “I know,” he replied.  “I’ll end this once and for all.”  Zico went to go shoot Jaehyo in the head, but Kyung grabbed his arm.  “What?” Zico asked, irritated at being delayed from killing Jaehyo.
 
“Drop your weapons!” someone shouted.
 
Zico turned around and glared.  “What the are the police doing here?!”
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  And now the police have arrived to interrupt their little gang war.  What will happen next? ;)
BTW, I love that pic of Zico.  It's dark and creepy, and kind of hot and y.  Heh
Let me know what you think.  Thanks :)