Best Absolute Perfect

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

Best Absolute Perfect, shortened to B.A.P, is a small gang of 6 members.  Whereas the Red Tigers and the Black Dragons are upscale, B.A.P only takes to survive.  All from broken homes and broken families, the members have gotten together to create their own family and home, under the leadership of the founder of B.A.P, Bang Yongguk.

Yongguk is the oldest of the group, and often considered the father because of how he takes care of the others, leads them, and even reprimands them when he needs to.  Yongguk comes from a family of soldiers, so he has a military mentality, which has him battle ready and prepared for just about anything.  When he was only 13 years old, Yongguk’s father was killed in action.  His mother started to drink and Yongguk had to provide for himself.  He eventually turned to stealing just so that he could feed himself and his mother, but when his mother started to yell at him and blame him for his father’s death, he left home.  He had been moving around, here and there, until he came across Kim Himchan.

Himchan, Yongguk’s right hand and lover, first met Yongguk when they were both 20 years old.  Himchan had just left his family after they found out about his uality and could not accept it.  Himchan refused to live with those who would try to chastise and ridicule him for his lifestyle, so when he met Yongguk, he immediately told him that he liked men.  Yongguk just shrugged and said that it was fine with him.  Himchan smiled and started to follow Yongguk around.  Eventually, Himchan convinced Yongguk to settle down somewhere, and they did, in Seoul.

Choi Junhong, who prefers to be called as Zelo, was the next to join Yongguk and Himchan.  Yongguk was going to take a woman’s purse, when Zelo beat him to it.  Yongguk then started to follow Zelo who seemed to have no destination in mind, so Yongguk confronted the younger.  When Zelo realized that Yongguk was intending to take the purse, Zelo shouted, “Naekkoya!  Naekkoya!” over and over in a robotic-like voice.  It took Yongguk several minutes before he could calm down the tall boy.  Yongguk later found out that Zelo had ran away from home because his parents ignored him.  They didn’t even make sure that he had food to eat.  It was then that Yongguk decided to take Zelo in and help him.

They’d form their own little family, Yongguk, Himchan, and Zelo.  They’d provide for themselves.  They’d become the best family for each other, absolute in their stealing, and perfect in anything they set their minds too.  Eventually, Zelo just started calling them B.A.P because he thought Best Absolute Perfect was too long.

Himchan was the one who found Moon Jongup, a quiet boy, only a year older than Zelo.  Jongup lived with an abusive father.  His mother left when he was younger, and his father was a heavy smoker and an alcoholic.  Himchan was passing by Jongup’s house one day when he heard the yelling.  The door was wide open, and the screaming was so loud.  There were even sounds of glass breaking.  Himchan didn’t know what to do, but on instinct he ran into the house to see what was going on and to help if he could.  When Himchan showed up at B.A.P’s front door with a battered Jongup, Yongguk didn’t have the heart to turn him away.  In the end, Jongup became really close with both Himchan and Zelo.

Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup, and Zelo were together for about a year and a half before Yoo Youngjae showed up.  Unlike Jongup and Zelo, Youngjae wasn’t brought in.  He just arrived at the door and knocked.  Yongguk and Himchan were surprised when Youngjae said that he wanted to join them and that he had nowhere else to go.  Yongguk felt obligated to let him stay, seeing how they were kind of a band of misfits with nowhere else to call home, and Youngjae seemed to fit into that, but Yongguk was also wary of the newcomer because he couldn’t figure out how Youngjae knew about them.  In the end, they decided to let Youngjae stay, but it was a while before Yongguk completely trusted him or let him in on their five-finger-discount business.

The last to join the group was Jung Daehyun.  It was during the winter when Youngjae burst through the front door, dragging a pale and unconscious Daehyun behind him.  Youngjae had found him outside, passed out in the snow, and thought that he should bring him inside for heat, lest he let the other die.  It wasn’t until after Daehyun woke up that the other found out what his name was, and though Youngjae only had the intention of letting him warm up and then leave, Daehyun insisted on staying.  Yongguk and Himchan agreed when they learned that Daehyun was from Busan and was dirt poor, only managing to eat what others had already thrown out.

Yongguk, Himchan, Zelo, Jongup, Youngjae, and Daehyun are the members of B.A.P, what they like to call their best, absolute, and perfect family.  Yongguk’s the dad, and he brought his son, Zelo into the family.  Himchan’s the mom, and he brought his son, Jongup into the family.  Youngjae and Daehyun are also like sons who happened to put themselves into the family, and who also happen to be dating, so maybe they’re like a second mom and dad, or aunt and uncle.  Yongguk was the master at stealing; whereas, Himchan wanted to try to do things more honestly and work in a garage, but in the end he started to steal parts to fix others’ vehicles.  Zelo did just about whatever Yongguk did, while Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jongup started to use guns, after guidance from Yongguk, to hold people up and rob them.  This is B.A.P, a small gang of Seoul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Best Absolute Perfect~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Naekkoya!  Naekkoya!” Zelo shouted as he walked into the kitchen and saw Daehyun with his tiny tomatoes.  “Hyung, those are my cherry tomatoes.”

“Calm down, Zelo-a, I’m not going to eat them,” Daehyun responded, taking a few out of the plastic box.  Zelo looked at the older confused, before Daehyun started to juggle four of the little red fruits.

Zelo gasped and jumped forward, trying to get the tomatoes.  “Dae-hyung’s going to splatter them!”

“No I won’t,” Daehyun said, chuckling at Zelo’s reaction.  He had to stop juggling them, though, because with Zelo trying to get the cherry tomatoes from him, Daehyun was more likely to drop them.

Zelo just shook his head and shouted, “Naekkoya!”

“What’s going on in here?” Yongguk asked as he entered the kitchen.

Zelo immediately pointed at Daehyun and said, “Hyung is trying to splatter my cherry tomatoes.  Naekkoya.”

Yongguk looked over at Daehyun, who just shrugged and said, “I’m bored.”

A sigh escaped from Yongguk before he said, “Give Zelo his tomatoes back.”  Daehyun did so reluctantly, while Zelo eagerly snatched his cherry tomatoes from his hyung and mehronged at Daehyun.  “I actually need you two for something.”

“Oh?  Jinjja, hyung?” Zelo asked before popping one of the tomatoes into his mouth.

“I was going to ask Himchannie, but I can’t seem to find him, so…” Yongguk was scratching the back of his head as he trailed off.

“That’s okay,” Daehyun said, not wanting Yongguk to change his mind and go look for the other 90er.  “I’m so bored that I’d do anything right now.”  Zelo nodded in agreement.

Yongguk sighed again and said, “Alright, I need you two to follow me.  I’ll explain on the way there.”

“What about Jonguppie-hyung and Youngjae-hyung?” Zelo asked, securing the rest of his cherry tomatoes back in the refrigerator.

“We’re going to keep this a secret for now,” Yongguk replied.

Daehyun grunted.  “You just don’t trust Jae, do you?  He’s been here longer than me, and he’s never done anything wrong or…”

Yongguk interrupted Daehyun’s rant.  “This has nothing to do with that.  I don’t need any more than just two of you guys.  If you want Youngjae to go so bad, then I can take him instead of you.  It doesn’t matter to me.”

Daehyun’s eyes widened, and he said, “I think Jae will be fine here with Jongup.”

Zelo chuckled and replied, “Hyung just doesn’t want to be the one left home.”

“Come on,” Daehyun said, pushing past Zelo and following Yongguk out of the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bang YonggukZelo – Daehyun~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Joha,

ni modeun geosi joha,

moeributeo balkkeutkkajido

jogeuman haengdongkkaji hana hana,

da joha~

Jongup ran across the room to answer the phone.  “Yoboseyo?” Jongup said after answering the phone and putting it on speaker, going back to running on the treadmill.

“Jonguppie!”  Himchan’s voice sounded over the phone.  “I need you to come meet me here at the café.”

“Do you need me to come now?” Jongup asked as he stopped running, but let the treadmill keep going.  “I’m working out.”

“Are you going to make me wait here for hours while you finish working out?”  Himchan asked in a whiny voice.  “You already have the best body.  One little break won’t kill you.”

Jongup smiled at what Himchan said.  “Ne, okay, hyung, I’ll change and be at the café in a couple of minutes.”

“Ah, Gomawo, Jonguppie.  I knew that I could count on you. Bye!”  Jongup went to say bye to his hyung, but Himchan had already hung up.  Jongup chuckled as he turned off the treadmill.  He gathered his things and stepped out of the gym.

The place that they all were staying in was really big.  It was more like a warehouse.  There were only about two rooms in the place when Yongguk found it, and no plumbing, but Yongguk and Himchan had fixed everything up.  Yongguk built walls in the place, so now there were multiple rooms, like the gym, which was added last minute when everyone realized how much time Jongup was spending at the public gym.  There were only three bedrooms, however, to save room.  So, Yongguk and Himchan shared a room.  Daehyun and Youngjae shared a room, and the two youngest shared a room.  Their living room was the biggest room.  It split their place in half, separating the bedrooms and bathrooms from the kitchen, gym, the computer room, and Yongguk’s private study.  There was also a game room and what they called a strategy room upstairs, above the living room, and a garage out back for Himchan’s side job.

“Oh, Jongup,” Youngjae said as he saw Jongup come into the living room.  “I can’t find anyone around here.  Have you seen Daehyunnie?”

“No,” Jongup said as he brought a finger to his chin as if thinking hard about where he could be, “but Himchannie-hyung is at the café.  He asked me to meet him there.  You want to come with me?”

“That’s okay.  He probably just wants you to pay for his food again,” Youngjae answered.  “I’m just going to call Daehyun and see where he and the others are at.

“Okay!  Bye hyung,” Jongup said as he headed to his and Zelo’s room to get changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HimchanJongup~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“That was Jae again,” Daehyun said as he pressed the ‘ignore call’ button on his phone.

“Why does Youngjae-hyung keep calling?” Zelo asked.

“Never mind that,” Daehyun said, addressing Zelo, before turning towards Yongguk.  “Why would the Red Tigers want our help?  Doesn’t Zico hate us?  Doesn’t he hate you?”

“No one hates Yongguk-hyung,” Zelo stated.

Yongguk chuckled before saying, “They’re desperate apparently; so it doesn’t really matter how Zico feels about us.”

“So we’re just going to help them?” Daehyun asked incredulously.

Yongguk shrugged and replied, “It could give us an ally, or leave us with a favor that we could demand from them, if we ever need the help.”  Daehyun just frowned while Zelo looked to be thinking.  “If you guys don’t want to do this, then that’s okay.  Zico wanted more than one, but I’ll tell him that I’m the only one in this.”

Daehyun snorted and said, “If you go alone then Zico will hate you for sure, and he might try to kill you.”

“He could try,” Yongguk responded with emphasis on the word ‘try.’

“I’ll go with Yonggukkie-hyung,” Zelo said.  “You always helped me out before, so now I’ll help you out too.”  Yongguk patted Zelo’s head, causing the younger to smile.

Yongguk and Zelo looked at Daehyun, who shook his head.  “Like I’d let the two of you go by yourselves.”  Zelo smiled brightly, while Yongguk said thanks.

“Oh, we’re here,” Yongguk mumbled when he, Daehyun, and Zelo came upon the Red Tigers’ base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Best Absolute Perfect~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jongup walked into the café, he saw Himchan sitting at a table near the back, but as he neared the table, Jongup saw that Himchan was not alone.

“Oh, Jonguppie!  You made it,” Himchan said as he stood up and hugged the younger.

“Who is this?” Jongup asked quietly after Himchan ushered him to sit down.

“This is U-Kwon-ssi,” Himchan replied, gesturing towards the stranger sitting across from them.

U-Kwon cleared his throat before asking, “This is who you want to bring with you?”

Himchan nodded, “Jongup is a really good fighter, and he’s one of the few that I trust with my life.”

“Okay then,” U-Kwon mumbled.  “Jaehyo wants you two to come back to our turf, to discuss things more.”

“Wait, Jaehyo?  Isn’t he with the Black Dragons?” Jongup asked, confused as to what was going on.

“I’ll explain on the way there,” Himchan said as they started to leave the café, “but please, Jonguppie, I need you with me.”  Jongup only nodded in response and kept following Himchan and U-Kwon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Best Absolute Perfect~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Why isn’t anyone answering their phones?! Youngjae yelled out.  He had called Daehyun numerous times, but he always went to voicemail.  He even tried calling Yongguk and Zelo, but they didn’t pick up either.  Youngjae knew that Himchan was at the café with Jongup, but he decided to call the older to find out if he knew where the others were.

“Come on, hyung.  Pick up,” Youngjae said as the phone continued to ring.  “Pick up, pick up, pick up.”

“Hello, you have reached Kim Himchan…”  Youngjae screamed when he heard the voicemail.  “Where is everyone?!  They just left me.  Yah!  Pick up your damn phones!”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Poor Jae is all alone, in the dark as to where everyone else is.  Anyway, I hope you liked it.  Now that introductory stuff is out of the way, we can get more into it.  Meetings between the Red Tigers and Yongguk, Daehyun, and Zelo, as well as between the Black Dragons and Himchan and Jongup is coming up.  Oh, Jongup's ringtone was Jay Park's "Joah" since B.A.P has mentioned more than once that they like Jay Park and wouldn't mind collaborating with him.  That's it for this week.  Have a nice weekend!

Comment and subscribe please :)