Fantasias

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

    Youngjae looked up when he saw Daehyun enter the room, escorted by a cop.  “Thank you,” Youngjae told the policeman, “I’ll take it from here.”  The policeman nodded and left Daehyun to Youngjae.

    “So… am I being bailed out yet?” Daehyun asked, hopeful.

    Youngjae looked down, regretting his answer.  “I still don’t have quite enough money yet.”

    “It’s okay,” Daehyun replied softly, patting Youngjae’s shoulder and making the younger look up at him.

    “Daehyun?”  Youngjae was surprised at Daehyun’s gentleness and kindness.  He was starting to get used to either being ignored or looked at like he made the biggest betrayal.

    “I’ve been thinking about it lately.  I’ve had a lot of time to think lately actually,” Daehyun said, making Youngjae look down guiltily again.  “But I think I understand now.”

    “You understand?” Youngjae repeated, looking at Daehyun, confused yet hopeful.  “You understand what?”

    “If I was in the same position, I suppose I would have done things the same way.  I mean, you tried to get us to stop doing some of the things that we were doing, and I guess you could have turned us in a long time ago.”  Daehyun was scratching the back of his head.  “I guess us teaming up with the Red Tigers and Black Dragons is what really screwed us over.  We should have never joined them.”

    Youngjae just stared at Daehyun, not knowing what to say, too afraid whatever he said would cause the older to change his mind and go back to ignoring him.

    “And you said that we shouldn’t help them,” Daehyun continued, “but we did, and look where it got us.  You even bailed the others out.  I mean, I wish you would have told me, but… I understand.”

    Youngjae stared into Daehyun’s eyes and responded, “Mianhe, Dae.  I would have told you, but I couldn’t.  I just- couldn’t, but that doesn’t mean that I didn’t really care about you.  I did.  Ani, I do.”

    Daehyun grabbed Youngjae’s arms and pulled the younger closer to him.  “I love you, Jae,” he said.  “I still love you even after all of this.”

    “Daehyun,” Youngjae mumbled, surprised.

    “My Jaegi,” Daehyun said before kissing Youngjae.  Youngjae was taken by surprise, but gave in to the desire and pleasure as Daehyun began to kiss along Youngjae’s jaw, making his way down to Youngjae’s neck, kissing, nipping, and .

    “Youngjae.”

    “Yes,” Youngjae answered wistfully.

    “Youngjae.”

    “Yes,” Youngjae moaned.

    “Youngjae!”  Youngjae jolted awake to see T.O.P standing over him, shaking his shoulder.  “You fell asleep.”

    “Oh, uh… mian,” Youngjae replied, trying to compose himself.

    “Don’t let the captain catch you sleeping,” T.O.P told him.

    “Ne,” Youngjae replied absentmindedly.  He was thinking about what he had dreamed and wished that it could be reality soon, very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Black Dragons~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Zelo looked around, smiling.  Daehyun and Youngjae were huddled in a corner laughing and giggling, obviously flirting.  Himchan, every now and then, would yell at them to go get a room and stop being so obvious.

    “Just leave them alone, Channie,” Yongguk said, pulling on Himchan’s arm.

    Himchan pouted.  “It’s not fair!  They act all lovey-dovey and it’s fine, but everyone flips out at the idea of us dating,” he said.

    “That’s because no one wants to see you making kissy faces,” Daehyun told Himchan.

    “You snarky brat!” Himchan shouted.  Zelo was snickering.  Himchan quickly rounded on him.  “And you!  Maknae!  Don’t laugh at what he says!”

    “Calm down, Channie,” Yongguk said softly, pulling Himchan down to sit next him.  Himchan folded his arms across his chest and pouted.

    Zelo smiled.  Everything was perfect.  Life was going great for all of them.  The only person missing was…

    “Hyungs!” Jongup called as he came running in through the front door.  “Zelo!  Guess who I found.”

    “Who?”  Everyone turned to look at him, anticipating.

    Zelo’s heart stopped when he saw P.O walk into their home, and then all of the memories started to hit him:  Yongguk and Himchan fighting, Himchan leaving, Jongup leaving, joining the Red Tigers, trying to protect his friends, ending up in jail, Youngjae betraying them all, Jongup disappearing on them, Yongguk going after Jongup, he and Himchan barely surviving an explosion, taking Himchan to the hospital, wondering where Yongguk and Jongup were, staying with the Black Dragons, being kissed by P.O.

    All of the memories flashed before his eyes, and after the memories finished, slowly the others began to fade away.  First Youngjae disappeared, then Daehyun, then Yongguk and Jongup, and lastly, Himchan.  Then the house began to change into what it currently looked like.  A big hole in the wall formed.  Zelo could smell smoke as his surroundings turned black and charred and destroyed.

    Zelo looked around horrified for a minute before he noticed P.O still there.

    P.O smiled and took a step towards Zelo, who stepped back in response.  Zelo’s eyes widened, and the memory of his first kiss began to play in his mind over and over again.  He started to blush.

    “Junhong,” P.O whispered.

    Zelo gasped.  “How do you know my real name?” he asked, but P.O didn’t answer him.

    “Kyeo-kyeo,” P.O said as he approached Zelo with a gleam in his eye.  Zelo just stood there, not knowing what to expect, not knowing how to react.

    Zelo tossed and turned in his bed as he continued to dream about P.O, and in the room right next to his, someone else seemed a bit disturbed in their sleep.

    “Jonguppie!” P.O said cheerfully when he saw the younger walking towards him.  “Where have you been?”

    “The Red Tigers were chasing me,” Jongup replied.

    P.O growled.  “Those bastards!”

    Jongup smiled at P.O and cupped the older’s cheek.  “You’re always so protective over me.  Gomawo, Jihoon.”

    P.O smiled back at Jongup and placed his hand over the younger’s.  “Of course,” he responded.  P.O stared into Jongup’s eyes, surprised that the younger was still standing so close to him, looking up at him almost suggestively.

    P.O slowly began to lean his head towards Jongup’s, afraid that the younger would reject him, but when he saw that Jongup wasn't backing away from him, P.O quickly brought their lips together.  He sighed at finally being able to kiss Jongup.  He cupped the younger’s cheeks and slowly began to move his lips against the other’s.  His eyes closed and he relished in the feel of the younger’s lips on his.

    P.O slowly pulled back and opened his eyes.  He stopped breathing when he saw that instead of Jongup standing before him, Zelo was there smiling at him.

    “Ze- Zelo,” P.O gasped out, stepping back.

    “Jihoon,” Zelo whispered, pulling P.O back towards him.  “Kiss me.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Red Tigers~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    “One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish,” Taeil sang as he bobbed his head back and forth.

    “Will you stop with that Dr. Seuss crap?” Zico asked, frowning.

    Kyung chuckled.  “Don’t be mad, Zi,” he replied, kissing Zico on the cheek.  “I kind of like it.”

    “Me too,” Taehyung, Taeil’s deceased younger brother said happily.

    Taeil smiled as he looked at his friends.  They were all fish, swimming around in a large aquarium, and somehow they were aware that they weren’t normally fish.  Taeil was a dark blue-violet fish.  His fins faded to black.  Taehyung was a pure white fish with a sliver streak on his sides.  Kyung was a bright blue fish with yellow side fins, and Zico was…

    “Why the hell am I the clown fish?” Zico asked gruffly.

    “I think clown fish are cute,” Kyung responded, swimming around Zico, admiring the younger’s orange, black, and white stripes.

    “It feels like a joke,” Zico mumbled.

    Taehyung snickered, but covered his mouth with a white, silvery fin to keep from laughing.

    Taeil shrugged as he swam all over the aquarium.  “In a way, I suppose you being the clown fish is just right,” he said, swimming in intricate patterns.

    “How so?” Zico asked, trying to cross his short fins in front of him.

    “It wouldn’t be as funny if anyone else was the clown,” Taeil replied.

    Taehyung started laughing and didn’t bother  trying to cover it up.  Even Kyung was chuckling a bit.

    “Clown fish!” Zico shouted.  “It’s clown fish!”

    Taeil smirked.  “Never mind the grumpy clown fish,” he said to Kyung and Taehyung.  “Let’s have a race.”

    “How the hell am I supposed to race with these tiny little fins?!” Zico asked, waving his fins around frantically, causing him to slowly spin around.

    Taeil was smiling in his sleep.  He unconsciously grabbed his comforter and pulled it closer around him as he turned over and continued to dream about swimming with his fishy brother and friends.

    While Taeil was dreaming happily, Jongup, who was not too far down the hall, was not.  Taking pity on Jongup, and not really wanting to let Yongguk die, Taeil and Kyung brought Yongguk and Jongup back to their base, where Taeil’s doctor friend was there to help them.

    All of the glass was taken out of both Yongguk and Zico, and they were stitched up.  The doctor said that they would be fine; they just needed to rest and take it easy.  The doctor made sure to emphasize that they do not aggravate their wounds.  Yongguk had woken up, but fell asleep a few minutes after.  Zico had yet to come to, but the doctor said it was because he had lost a lot of blood and needed all the energy he could provide to replenish it.

    So Taeil and Kyung allowed Jongup to stay overnight, and the new environment was bringing back old nightmares for the youngest there.

    Jongup tossed and turned and whimpered in his bed as he dreamed about the first time he met Zico.

    Jongup watched helplessly as Yongguk and Zelo just stood there.  He couldn’t move.  Zico was holding on to him tightly. Zico brought the knife up to his throat, threatening to kill him right then and there.  Jongup looked up to Yongguk and Zelo, hoping, praying that they would save him, but they just stood there.  Yongguk looked down at him darkly, making Jongup shudder from the look that Yongguk was sending his way.  Zelo was laughing maniacally and cheering Zico on, telling the Red Tiger to kill Jongup.

    Jongup shook his head as tears began to run down his face.

    “Look at him crying!” Zelo said, pointing at Jongup and cackling.

    “You’re- you’re supposed to be my friends!” Jongup yelled to Yongguk and Zelo.

    Zico snorted.  “They aren’t your friends, and they aren’t going to help you,” he whispered into Jongup’s ear.  “You’re going to die all alone.”

    Jongup’s eyes widened when he felt the knife dig into his neck, but before he could feel any more pain, everything began to fade away and turn dark.

    Jongup looked around, noticing that it was nighttime.  At first he thought that he was at the beach when he saw the water, but then he realized that it was the park that they all fought in.  He took a step back and tripped.  He fell on his and grimaced at the pain that shot up his spine.  He looked to see what he tripped on and saw P.O lying on the ground in a pool of blood.  Jongup’s eyes widened, and he crawled over to P.O trying to get the older to respond to him.

    “Jihoon-hyung!” Jongup shouted as he shook P.O.  “Jihoon-hyung!”

    P.O wasn’t supposed to be dead.  He had survived.  Didn’t he?

    Jongup heard laughing behind him that made his heart stop.  He slowly turned around, and when he did, Jongup realized that he was no longer in the park, but back on the dark second floor of the hospital.

    Laughter.  Jongup could hear the creepy laughing again, and he knew who it was.  Jongup took off running, determined not to let Zico catch him.  It was too dark on the second floor for Jongup to know where he was going, but he was happy to see the glowing red exit sign hanging above the door down the hall.

    Jongup quickly ran towards the exit, half expecting Zico to jump out at him, but when he reached the door, Jongup sighed happily and prepared to take the stairs down to the first floor, but when Jongup opened the doors and walked into what was supposed to be the stairwell, he found himself in the hospital room where Zico was going to kill him.

    Jongup turned around to go right back out of the room, but a hand grabbed him by the hair and jerked him back.

    “Where do you think you’re going?” Zico whispered in his ear.

    Everything that had happened before was happening again, and it was like everything was happening in slow motion.  Zico threw Jongup over the hospital bed.  When Jongup was allowing his aching body to relax at the coolness from the tiled floor, Zico roughly jerked him up and threw him against the wall.  Zico pressed his forearm against Jongup’s windpipe, making it hard for Jongup to breathe.  Zico started to talk about killing him, but Jongup wasn’t listening.

    Jongup watched the door, waiting for Yongguk to come, waiting for Yongguk to save him.  Zico pulled out the big dagger and was getting ready to stab Jongup.  It was time for Yongguk to arrive.  Jongup looked for the older’s entrance, but…

    “He’s not coming,” Zico said, getting Jongup to look at him, frightened.  “No one’s coming to help you now.”

    Jongup shook his head and looked back towards the door.  Yongguk should have been there already.

    Zico smirked and shoved the dagger into Jongup’s stomach.  Jongup screamed from the pain and clutched at his stomach when Zico pulled the dagger out.  Jongup looked up at Zico with tears in his eyes.

    “Told you I would kill you,” Zico said before stabbing Jongup again.

    Jongup just kept yelling and screaming as Zico stabbed him over and over and over.

    Jongup jerked awake and looked around frantically.  He whimpered and pulled the covers closer to him.  When he realized that he was alone in the room, Jongup threw the covers back and checked his body to see if he was stabbed anywhere.  He sighed when he saw that he was okay.  It was just a dream – a bad dream.  Jongup had been having nightmares about Zico ever since their first encounter, but that one had been the worst.

    Jongup realized that Zico was going to keep coming after him, going to keep trying to kill him, and would eventually succeed.  Jongup felt like crying, but refused to, knowing where he was.

    Jongup slowly got out of his bed.  He breathed deeply, still trying to shake off the fear that overwhelmed him from his dream.  He stepped out of the room he was staying in and slowly walked down the dark hallway.  He tip-toed, so as not to wake anyone.

    Jongup stopped in front of a door and sighed.  He steeled his nerves and opened the door, stepping into the room quietly.  Jongup walked over to the only bed in the large room and looked down at the person lying there peacefully.

    Zico almost looked like a different person as he slept.  Gone was the murderous glare of his maniacal rampage.  Jongup felt like crying again.  Zico had victimized Jongup since day one, and really only because he could.  The only reason Zico was going to kill Jongup in the first place was because Zelo was going to secretly meet up with him, and the only reason that Zico made a point of keep trying to kill him was because Jongup defended himself and managed to get away from Zico every time.

    “It’s not fair,” Jongup whispered as looked down at Zico.  He reached behind his back and pulled out a dagger.  The same one that Zico was going to use at the hospital and kill him with.  When Yongguk had pushed Zico out of the window, Zico dropped the dagger.  Jongup had picked it up and kept it, just to keep it out of Zico’s possession.

    “So long as you’re alive, I’ll keep fearing for my life,” Jongup said.  “I won’t be able to move on.”  Finally the tears started to fall from Jongup’s eyes.  “I can’t keep looking over my shoulder.  I won’t.”

    Jongup wiped his eyes and repeated, “I won’t.”  Jongup raised the dagger and looked down at Zico.  His eyes hardened and he glared at the Red Tiger leader.  He swiftly brought the dagger down and stabbed Zico right in the heart.

    Zico jumped up, gasping and clutching at his chest.  He looked himself over, not seeing a huge dagger sticking out of him, nor any blood.  He sighed.  It was just a dream.  Zico lied back down and wiped the sweat from his brow.  He was just beginning to feel the soreness in his body from what happened earlier at the hospital.

    Zico looked around the dark room absentmindedly, thinking back to his dream.  It had surprised him, but he had to admit, he was glad that it was just a dream.  Zico sighed again and slowly closed his eyes, letting his weak body take him back to the world of unconsciousness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Just to make things clear.  Jongup did have the dream about Zico killing him, or trying to kill him.  Zico did not dream about Jongup dreaming, but just about Jongup coming to kill him in his sleep.  I hope that everyone understands that. :)

Anyway, please comment.  Your comments are what motivate me to write, so do not hold back. :)