Memories (Black Dragon)

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

 

B-Bomb didn’t know what happened when Jaehyo and P.O went with Himchan and Jongup to get the rest of their stuff, but he knew something must have happened for everyone to be acting so weird.  Himchan was moody when he first got back, but then he became robotic-like.  Jongup was always by Himchan’s side, like a worried little puppy, and P.O was always by Jongup’s side, like a trigger-happy guard dog.  P.O had always been ready to fight the Red Tigers, but it had seemed like he was even more ready, if that was possible.  Even Jaehyo was a bit more reserved, and B-Bomb hadn’t seen Jaehyo around much lately, which was completely odd.
 
Jaehyo was normally always around B-Bomb… flirting, joking, teasing, and just being an idiot as B-Bomb would say, but Jaehyo was either always in his room, doing who knows what, or around Himchan.  If B-Bomb didn’t know any better he’d think that him and U-Kwon were kicked out of the top ranks of Black Dragon and were replaced by Himchan and Jongup.
 
One good thing that came from the weirdness surrounding the other four was that U-Kwon was talking to B-Bomb again.  In all the craziness and confusion, the two had sought each other out for a bit of normalcy.  U-Kwon was enjoying the time he had with B-Bomb… time without Jaehyo coming along and taking B-Bomb away.  B-Bomb was just happy that U-Kwon was acknowledging him again.  U-Kwon meant a lot to him.  Jaehyo may have been the first person that B-Bomb ever loved, but U-Kwon was the first and only person that B-Bomb had ever been in love with.  He loved U-Kwon, and he cherished all the times they spent together.  He started to think about everything they’ve done together and been through together.  He could still remember how they met.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
B-Bomb was walking down the streets of downtown Seoul, seeing the occasional lowlife here there.  There were drug dealers, petty thieves, and homeless people.  It wasn’t too long ago when B-Bomb would have been here amongst all of these people, just trying to survive, but since meeting Jaehyo, someone his age whom he got really close to, he hasn’t had to resort to stealing because Jaehyo, who was wealthy, helped him out occasionally.
 
At first, B-Bomb was too eager to accept Jaehyo’s financial help, but after getting to know Jaehyo and really becoming good friends, B-Bomb felt like he was taking advantage of Jaehyo, no matter how well off Jaehyo was.  It took a bit of convincing from Jaehyo and a ton of joking and teasing before B-Bomb felt okay with receiving money from Jaehyo.
 
Looking at the others on the streets, B-Bomb realized just how lucky he was to have met Jaehyo.
 
“Get all of it off of him!”
 
B-Bomb heard someone yelling.  He walked a bit further down the street before looking down an alley to see a guy getting beat up by three huge men.  B-Bomb flinched each time one of the men kicked the guy on the ground.
 
He saw one of the men pull out a crinkled brown paper bag from the beaten up guy’s pocket.  From the paper bag, the man pulled out a little plastic zip-lock baggy filled with a white powdery substance.
 
“It’s about 75 little baggies of coke in here,” the man said.
 
“Good,” another said.  “Let’s go boys.”
 
As the men started to head towards B-Bomb, he quickly ducked and hid behind a couple of dirty metal containers.  After the men passed, B-Bomb waited a bit just to make sure that they wouldn’t see him before he went down the alley to check on the beaten up guy.
 
The guy was already trying to get up, so B-Bomb rushed over to assist him.
 
“Here, let me help you,” B-Bomb said, but the other jerked away and looked at B-Bomb fearfully.
 
“I don’t have anything on me,” he said with a weak, raspy voice.
 
B-Bomb felt pity towards the guy that looked to be around his age.  He shook his head and slowly approached the bruised and bloody boy, saying, “My name is Minhyuk, but I go by B-Bomb.  I’m not trying to hurt you, and I’m not trying to steal anything.  I just want to help.”
 
“Wae?” the guy asked, backing away from B-Bomb.
 
B-Bomb stopped his approach and asked, “What’s your name?”  When the brunette didn’t answer, B-Bomb said, “I’m sure that you don’t want to go to the hospital, but you should take care of those wounds.  I stay not too far from here.  I can patch you up, if you want.”  One of the things that Jaehyo did for B-Bomb was get him an apartment.  It was just outside of the dingier part of the city, where they were at.
 
The boy shook his head and said, “I don’t do ion.”  He then started to walk away, but collapsed.  Luckily, B-Bomb caught him before he fell to the ground.
 
“I’m not interested in that,” B-Bomb said as he hoisted the guy up.  “I’ve been where you’re at, and I just wanted to help is all.”
 
Eventually the brunette sighed and nodded his head in approval.  As B-Bomb was helping him walk, taking him to B-Bomb’s apartment, the boy mumbled, “My name is Yukwon.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
B-Bomb can remember how badly he wanted to help U-Kwon when he first saw him.  At the time he constantly wondered to himself why he was so adamant about helping a stranger, but now he realized that it was destiny that he was to help U-Kwon and bring the younger into his life.
 
“Do you remember when we first met?” B-Bomb asked U-Kwon.
 
U-Kwon looked at B-Bomb, surprised at the sudden question.  He actually didn’t like to think of his past, the past before B-Bomb, but he nodded to answer B-Bomb’s question.
 
B-Bomb chuckled and said, “You were so stubborn and didn’t want to let me help you.”  U-Kwon opened his mouth to respond, but B-Bomb said, “I know why though.  It’s not like you knew me, hard to trust a stranger.  I am glad that you let me help you though… let me get to know you.”
 
U-Kwon smiled shyly.  “I’m glad too, even though you freaked out at first when I wanted to get closer to you.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
B-Bomb had just finished talking to Jaehyo on the phone.  Jaehyo didn’t know about U-Kwon, but U-Kwon knew about Jaehyo.  B-Bomb had told him all about the rich Jaehyo that had been helping him.  And B-Bomb was helping U-Kwon.  U-Kwon was at the moment staying with B-Bomb in his apartment.  There was only one bedroom, but B-Bomb didn’t seem to mind sharing even his bed.
 
“Jaehyo takes care of you,” U-Kwon said once B-Bomb walked into the bedroom and was preparing for bed.  U-Kwon was already in the bed and sitting under the covers.  “And you take care of me.”
 
B-Bomb didn’t really know how to respond to what U-Kwon said, so he just didn’t say anything, but when he sat down on the bed, he was completely surprised when U-Kwon hugged him from behind.
 
“You take such good care of me,” U-Kwon repeated.  “Thank you.”
 
B-Bomb went to turn and tell U-Kwon that he was welcome, but when B-Bomb turned his head, lips connected with his.  He immediately jumped up from the bed, causing U-Kwon, who was still holding on to him, to fall out of the bed.
 
“What are you doing!?” B-Bomb asked.
 
After getting up off of the floor, U-Kwon answered, “I’m expressing my gratitude.”
 
“Gratitude!” B-Bomb shouted.  “I thought you weren’t a e.”
 
“I’m not!” U-Kwon shouted back, insulted at the implication.
 
“Then what the hell!?”
 
U-Kwon blushed and looked the other way before shouting, “Is it so wrong for me to like you!?”
 
B-Bomb just stared at U-Kwon, mouth hanging open.
 
U-Kwon looked at B-Bomb and sighed.  In a soft voice, he said, “I’ve grown to really like you Minhyukkie-hyung.”
 
B-Bomb cleared his throat before replying, “I’m going to go sleep in the living room.”
 
U-Kwon sat back on the bed and watched as B-Bomb grabbed a pillow and walked out of the room.  U-Kwon just sat there with teary eyes for what felt like hours, but was actually only a few minutes.  Eventually he tiptoed into the living room and knelt next to B-Bomb’s lying form on the couch, but B-Bomb wasn’t asleep.
 
“Mianhe, hyung,” U-Kwon whispered.  “I can’t help how I feel.  I really, really like you.”  U-Kwon chuckled, though there was no humor in his expression. “Maybe I should just leave.”  U-Kwon went to stand and leave, but B-Bomb caught his wrist.
 
“Don’t,” B-Bomb said.  He sighed and sat up, patting the space next to him for U-Kwon to sit.  After the younger sat down, he placed his head on U-Kwon’s shoulder, surprising the younger.  “It’s not what you think.  I- I feel the same way too.  I just don’t know what to do about it though.  I’ve never felt like this before.”
 
U-Kwon smiled and grabbed B-Bomb’s hand.  “Neither have I.  That’s what makes it special, right?”
 
B-Bomb chuckled softly before solemnly saying, “I don’t know if I could be a good boyfriend.”
 
“But you’re already good to me,” U-Kwon responded.  “Only one thing would be different.”
 
“What’s that?” B-Bomb asked.
 
“This,” U-Kwon said as he pushed up against B-Bomb and kissed him.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Imagine my surprise when I found out that you and Jaehyo were more than just casual friends,” U-Kwon said, snorting, “and I thought you were as inexperienced as I was.”
 
B-Bomb sighed and grabbed both of U-Kwon’s arms.  “I haven’t been fair, and I haven’t treated you right.  I know.  I love you so much.  I’m in love with you, but I haven’t been showing it.  I know that things are a little rocky between us right now, but I hope that you will know that I love you once I do what needs to be done.”
 
U-Kwon pulled back from B-Bomb a bit.  “You’re actually starting to scare me a little bit.  ‘What needs to be done?’ What are you talking about?  What’s going on, Minhyuk?”
 
B-Bomb smiled and whispered, “Saranghae,” before he quickly kissed U-Kwon on the lips and walked out of the room, ignoring U-Kwon calling after him.  He was on a mission.  He needed to find Jaehyo.
 
It wasn’t that hard.  Jaehyo was lazing around in his room, fretting in front of a mirror.
 
B-Bomb snorted as he entered the room and asked, “Do you ever stop worrying about how you look?”
 
“Do you think I look girly?” Jaehyo asked.
 
“What?  Why?”
 
“That damn Zico said that I look girly.”
 
B-Bomb was surprised at this.  Could this be a part of why everyone was acting so weird?  “When did you see Zico?”
 
Jaehyo just waved the question off, like it was unimportant.  “Maybe he thinks I’m pretty, but didn’t want to seem like he was complimenting me.”
 
“What?” B-Bomb asked again.  He was completely confused.
 
“I really am something to look at,” Jaehyo said.
 
B-Bomb rolled his eyes.  “Tch!  You’re something alright.”
 
Jaehyo pouted and replied, “Don’t say it like that, Bomb-Bomb.”
 
B-Bomb scowled at the name before turning serious and saying, “There’s something we need to discuss.”
 
Sensing B-Bomb’s change in demeanor, Jaehyo stopped with the pouting and teasing.  He sat down on his bed and gave B-Bomb his full attention.
 
“I…  We…  Well I know….  It’s just that…”  B-Bomb would begin a sentence but trailed off, leaving Jaehyo knowing nothing and waiting for B-Bomb to finally complete a sentence.  “You see…  I’m not…”
 
“Would you just spit it out already!” Jaehyo snapped.
 
“We can’t see each other anymore,” B-Bomb said quickly.
 
Jaehyo just looked at B-Bomb before asking, “Then shall I cover my eyes?”
 
“This isn’t a joke!”
 
Jaehyo sighed and stood up, heading back towards the mirror.  “I know, I know,” he replied.  “I figured this day was coming.”
 
“You did?”  B-Bomb asked.
 
“Of course!  You love U-Kwon.  I was only a friend you felt indebted too, which I took advantage of,” Jaehyo confessed.  “And when you got past that, I may have let slip, or purposely revealed my growing feelings for you, and then you felt pity for me, which was insulting, but I took advantage of that too.  In truth, I haven’t been a good friend.”
 
“So you’re saying that you basically manipulated me into having with you?” B-Bomb asked.
 
Jaehyo looked down at the floor and mumbled, “Mianhe.”  He was surprised though, and looked up when he heard B-Bomb laughing loudly.
 
“That sounds like something you’d do.”
 
“It does not!” Jaehyo argued.
 
“The fact that you did it is proof enough.”
 
Jaehyo grumbled and then pouted.
 
“Honestly,” B-Bomb said as he sat on Jaehyo’s bed, “you’re taking this better than I expected.”
 
“Well what were you expecting?” Jaehyo asked.  “Me to grovel at your feet?”
 
B-Bomb shrugged and replied, “Well yeah.”
 
Jaehyo rolled his eyes before sighing dramatically and saying, “I’ll miss our nightly adventures…”
 
B-Bomb snorted.  “Nightly adventures?”
 
“Yes, nightly adventures.  I’ll miss our nightly adventures, but there is actually someone else catching my eye.”
 
“I hope it’s not Zico,” B-Bomb responded.
 
“Zico!?” Jaehyo shrieked.  “Why the hell would it be Zico?”
 
Shrugging casually, B-Bomb replied, “I don’t know, but when I got in here, you were the one talking about how he called you pretty, as if you two have been secretly dating.”
 
“What!?  I said that he said I looked girly!  And I would never date that bastard!”
 
“You kind of do look girly,” B-Bomb mumbled.
 
“What!?” Jaehyo shrieked.  “You better run to U-Kwonnie now before there won’t be anything left of you for him to play with.”
 
B-Bomb just smirked.  “You know, for the leader of the Black Dragons, you’re not really that intimidating.”  And just like that, B-Bomb walked out of the room.
 
“I know what the ‘B’ stands for in your name,” Jaehyo yelled out.  “It’s brat!”
 
______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  This chapter isn't quite as much in the memory content as the previous chapter, but I wanted to make a point of B-Bomb ending things with Jaehyo and trying to fix things with U-Kwon.
 
Next chapter will be the last memories chapter.