Love and War

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot
U-Kwon watched as B-Bomb came into the kitchen and started dancing around the room.  U-Kwon was taken aback, his mouth hanging open from shock.  B-Bomb may have liked to dance, but it wasn’t like the older to just break out into dance from out of nowhere.  Finally getting over the shock, U-Kwon shook his head and smiled at the happy, hyper B-Bomb.
 
“What has you in such a good mood?” U-Kwon asked, putting down the toast he was munching on.
 
“I only have one pair of shoes now~” B-Bomb sang out, never missing a beat with his dancing.
 
U-Kwon got up from the stool that he was sitting on and looked down at the shoes on B-Bomb’s feet.  “Mwo!?  What’s so great about those shoes?”
 
B-Bomb stopped dancing and looked at U-Kwon, slightly laughing at the younger.  “It was your crazy analogy.”
 
U-Kwon was confused for a minute before he remembered telling B-Bomb that he felt like a pair of shoes and wanted to be B-Bomb’s only pair.
 
“Oh,” U-Kwon muttered.
 
“Oh?  Is that all you have to say?” B-Bomb asked, inching closer to U-Kwon with that smile still on his face.
 
“Does that mean that you and Jaehyo… are no longer…?” U-Kwon asked, unsure.  “Or is it me that you’re getting rid of?”
 
B-Bomb laughed again before he took U-Kwon into his arms.  “I could never get rid of you.  You’re not some kind of thing to get rid of.  You’re a person, a person that I need.  I love you Kim Yukwon,” B-Bomb said before kissing U-Kwon.
 
U-Kwon smiled into the kiss before abruptly pulling away from it, going to sit back on the stool at the bar and looking at B-Bomb seriously.  “If this is a dream,” U-Kwon said sadly, “don’t do this to me.  I don’t want to experience this kind of happiness only to go back to…”
 
“Back to being a second pair of shoes?” B-Bomb finished for U-Kwon, who nodded in agreement.  “Why in the world would you think that this was a dream?” he asked the younger.
 
U-Kwon shrugged, going to play coy, before he sighed, deciding to just be honest.  “I’ve been dreaming of this day for so long, for years actually.  I guess I started to believe that it wasn’t going to happen.”
 
B-Bomb smiled sadly and said, “I’ve hurt you by not making you the most important person in my life.  I’m sorry for that.  I… I don’t know how you don’t hate me.  I’d hate me, but I want to make it up to you.  No one!  There will be no one in between us ever again!  No one can stop me from loving you with all of my heart.  All of my love is solely for you.”
 
“And your body?” U-Kwon asked with a raised brow, standing again.
 
“And my body,” B-Bomb agreed, nodding his head.
 
U-Kwon burst out laughing, surprising B-Bomb.  “You are so cheesy,” U-Kwon said.  “We could make sandwiches for all of the members with all the cheese you’re spouting out.”
 
“Yah!  I was being sincere,” B-Bomb said, frowning.
 
U-Kwon giggled some more before he walked back over to B-Bomb and hugged the older.  “I know,” U-Kwon whispered.  “Thank you.  And I love you too, Minhyuk.”
 
B-Bomb pouted in the hug.  “You just messed up my apology and my confession.”
 
“I know, I know.  Mianhe,” U-Kwon replied, pulling back just enough to look B-Bomb in the eyes.  “Now let’s go make up in my room.”
 
B-Bomb smiled.  “I was just about to suggest that too.  Kaja!”
 
As soon as B-Bomb and U-Kwon left the kitchen, P.O walked in sighing.  He was going to enter earlier when he heard B-Bomb professing his love for U-Kwon; so P.O ended up staying on the other side of the door, eavesdropping.  When B-Bomb and U-Kwon left, he made it seem like he was just then getting to the kitchen.
 
P.O sat down, placing his elbows on the table and resting his head in his hands, pouting and sighing.  He was still like that five minutes later when Jongup came in.
 
Jongup momentarily stopped in his tracks when he first saw P.O, but he quickly continued on to the refrigerator.  “Good morning, Jihoon-hyung,” Jongup said as he passed by P.O.
 
P.O looked up sadly at Jongup.  “You’re happy too?”
 
“Mwo?” Jongup asked as he turned around to look at P.O.  “Why wouldn’t I be happy?”  In truth, Jongup wasn’t happy.  He got patched up yesterday and retired to his room, never going to see P.O like the older had wanted, but Jongup was too lost in his thoughts to talk to anyone.  When he finally fell asleep, he had nightmares about Zico killing him, and Yongguk helping while Zelo just laughed at him in the background.  Jongup still felt sick about what happened the day before, but so far P.O didn’t know anything about that, and he wanted to keep it that way.
 
P.O smirked and looked back at the table.  “That’s right, Jonguppie is always happy.”
 
Jongup thought about that.  Even when B.A.P was still together, the others called him the happy virus because he was “always happy,” but that wasn’t true.  He wasn’t always happy.  He’s not really happy now.
 
Jongup got a bottle of water from the refrigerator and sat across from P.O at the table.  “Is something wrong?” Jongup asked.
 
“B-Bomb-hyung and Yukwonnie-hyung are in love,” P.O said, still looking at the table.
 
“Well, that’s good, right?” Jongup asked, confused.
 
“I want to be in love too… or rather, I want someone to love me back,” P.O said looking up at Jongup.
 
That time Jongup looked down at the table, squirming in his seat, having not expected P.O to say that.  He wasn’t sure what to say, but he knew that he had to say something.  As soon as Jongup worked up the courage to look back up at P.O and reply, he saw that P.O was looking at Jongup in a scrutinizing way, like he was curious about something.
 
“What is it?” Jongup asked quietly.
 
“What happened to your neck?” P.O asked.
 
Jongup reached up and just then realized that he had a white bandage wrapped around his neck.  He had completely forgotten about it.  His eyes widened when he realized that he was going to have to explain it to P.O, who was most likely to get pissed off and want to go after Zico, and probably Yongguk and Zelo too for just standing there.
 
“Uh…” Jongup mumbled unintelligently.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Red Tiger Base~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Zico was sitting around glaring at any and everything.  The floor, the walls, his chair, the fly that got inside, anything that moved really, so Yongguk and Zelo had made sure to stay completely far away from him as possible.  Yongguk just knew that Zico’s glaring would turn into yelling and arguing if the Red Tiger leader got a glimpse of the ex-B.A.P leader.
 
Zico was in a bad mood after he woke up that morning.  The day before after the fight with Jongup, Zico found out that he did indeed have a broken rib.  It would take some time to heal, but the pain wasn’t as bad.  Instead it served as a reminder and seemed to be what pissed him off so much.
 
Zelo had his leg properly taken care of, and was walking around with crutches.  When Zelo was near Zico, the older yelled at him about noisy crutches and the stupidity of going to see a Black Dragon member.  When Zico went on to talk about the possibility that Zelo was betraying them, Yongguk quickly steered Zelo out of the room and away from the moody leader.
 
Kyung walked into Zico’s room to see the young leader scowling.  He chuckled and said, “Stop grumbling and glaring at everything.”
 
Zico turned his glare towards Kyung before saying, “We need to hurry up and kill those Black Dragon bastards already before Bang and his group’s drama pisses me of so much that I just kill all of them too.”
 
Kyung shook his head and approached Zico, sitting in the younger’s lap.  “You’re just irritable because that kid broke one of your ribs.”
 
“So what!?  He was as good as dead anyway, before the princess showed up,” Zico said turning the other way.
 
“Okay, you really need to stop calling Jaehyo princess.  It sounds too intimate,” Kyung said, standing back up.  “And don’t worry, I’ll avenge your rib and get rid of… Jongup, was it?”
 
“Oh no!” Zico shouted as he stood up abruptly.  “He’s mine.”
 
Kyung chuckled and looked at Zico incredulously.  “First you tell Taeil-hyung that Jaehyo is your target, and now so it this Jongup.  By the time we actually fight, you’re going to have claimed everyone and the rest of us will have to just sit back and watch.”
 
Zico smirked and replied, “That’s why we need to hurry up and do this already.  So you can have someone to fight.”
 
Kyung rolled his eyes and slowly walked up to Zico, pulling the leader flush up against him.  “How about we stop talking about those Black Dragons.”
 
“I’m telling you that we need to…”
 
Kyung kissed Zico, getting the Red Tiger leader to be quiet.  Kyung pulled back from the kiss smiling deviously.  “Just relax.  I know you want to fight, and I’ll give you a fight.”
 
“Tch!  A fight with you isn’t really that great of a fight,” Zico replied.
 
Kyung smirked and said, “It’s always great when you fight in the bed.”
 
Realizing what Kyung was talking about, Zico smirked and let the older drag him away.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Daehyun was sitting on the sofa, facing Youngjae.  He had stayed the night at their old base, against Youngjae’s wishes.  He spent most of the night trying to apologize for what he did, and trying to get Youngjae to explain his cryptic message, but the younger had gone on ignoring him.  Finally after Daehyun had slept on the couch, Youngjae decided to just face the older.
 
“Fine!  Tell me!  What do you want!?” Youngjae asked as he sat in a chair opposite the sofa that Daehyun was on.
 
Daehyun looked at Youngjae, just looked at him.  So many emotions showed all over his face, but the ones that Youngjae could make out the most was sadness and despair.  Youngjae turned away from Daehyun.  He couldn’t stand to look at Daehyun when the older looked so pitiful.
 
“You want to be forgiven?” Youngjae asked, still looking away from Daehyun.  “Then fine, I forgive you.”
 
“Don’t say that you forgive me just because you think that it will get me to leave,” Daehyun said, sullenly.
 
Youngjae sighed.  “I’m not,” he said quietly.  “Okay, maybe I’m telling you because, yeah, I want you to be quiet already, but I truly have forgiven you.  I don’t know why, because you were such a jerk to just leave me by myself, but for some reason I just can’t stay mad at you.”  Daehyun smiled.  “But that doesn’t mean that you aren’t in trouble!” Youngjae added.
 
Daehyun chuckled and replied, “If I’m forgiven then why am I in trouble?”
 
“Oh shut up!” Youngjae responded, crossing his arms.
 
Daehyun puckered up his lips and blew a kiss at Youngjae and smiled, before he turned serious and asked, “Hey, Jae, what did you mean by ‘we’ll all get what we deserve?”
 
Youngjae’s eyes widened for a second before he steeled his facial expressions.  “I just meant that you’re all going to get hurt because you’re fighting on opposite sides of a war.  You know, it’ll be very emotional.”
 
Daehyun nodded and quietly said, “I could never fight against you.”
 
“Then don’t go back.  Don’t join them, please!” Youngjae begged before whispering, “You’ll regret it.”
 
Daehyun just looked at Youngjae.  He was back in the same spot.  Can he abandon Yongguk, Zelo, and the other Red Tigers?  All for Youngjae, the only person that he truly loved?  It should be an easy enough question, but for some reason, Daehyun felt like it was more complicated than anyone realized.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time for some Action~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
P.O burst into Jaehyo’s room, pulling Jongup behind him.  Jaehyo and Himchan were talking amongst themselves in the leader’s room, when P.O charged in and caused both to jump.
 
“Will you stop barging into people’s rooms!?”  Jaehyo grabbed at his chest as if trying to prevent his heart from jumping out of it.  “You scared me to death.”
 
“Why didn’t anyone tell me about this!?” P.O demanded, ignoring Jaehyo and pushing Jongup in front of him, pointing at the younger’s neck.
 
“What do you mean?” Jaehyo asked sheepishly, trying to play dumb, while Himchan pulled Jongup to him and asked how the dancer’s neck was feeling.
 
P.O frowned and said, “I can’t believe you didn’t kill Zico.  He was right there!”
 
“That’s what I said,” Himchan added.
 
Jaehyo turned around and mumbled, “I want to take him down, knowing that I did so because I’m better than him, not because he was defenseless and I was too much of a coward to give him a fighting chance.”
 
“But Jongup!” P.O yelled, voice booming.  “He almost killed Jonguppie!”
 
Jaehyo sighed and looked sadly at Himchan, who shook his head and responded, “I’m ready now.  I can do it.  I know I can.”
 
“Are you sure?” Jaehyo asked.  Himchan nodded.
 
“Sure about what?” Jongup asked.  Himchan looked at Jongup, not sure how to tell the younger what he had decided.
 
“We need to go after those damn Red Tigers now!” P.O said strongly, emphasizing on ‘now.’
 
“I agree,” Himchan said, nodding.
 
Jaehyo nodded along before looking at Jongup.  “What about you?”  Jongup looked down at his locked hands in his lap.  Before he could reply, P.O spoke up.
 
“He can stay here and wait for us.”
 
“What!?  No!” Jongup said, jumping up.  “I’m going too!”
 
“Can you fight Yongguk, Daehyun, and Zelo if you come across them?” Himchan asked softly.
 
“Can you?” Jongup asked back.
 
Himchan smiled sadly at Jongup before pulling the younger into a hug.  This is what he didn’t want to say to the younger, but it was time.  “I was struggling with that.  I was struggling until yesterday when Zico was going to kill you and they just watched.  They were going to let it happen.  No matter how mad Yongguk may have been, no matter if we’re on opposite sides, he… I… I just can’t believe that he was going to just stand there and watch.”
 
Jongup pulled back from the hug and looked up at the teary eyed Himchan, who continued, “Things have changed so much in such a little span of time.  Things aren’t the same, but I’m ready now.  I’ll do what I need to do to protect my new family.  I hate to ask you, Jonguppie, but can you do the same?”
 
Jongup stared at Himchan before he glanced at Jaehyo and then P.O, who still looked pissed off ever since he told him what happened the day before.  Jongup was still confused about what he should do, but he supposed that if it was Himchan, or P.O, or even any of the other Black Dragon members that he had befriended that was in danger, then he would do whatever it took to ensure their safety.  
 
“I’ll do what I have to… if the need arises,” Jongup said quietly, sounding unsure to everyone in the room, but no one said anything about it.  Jongup was looking down at the floor.
 
“Alright then let’s go kick some Red Tiger !” P.O said, smiling for the first time.
 
“Jihoon, language!” Jaehyo scolded.  “You’re still the maknae.”
 
“But Jongup’s younger than me,” P.O responded, frowning.
 
“We still haven’t been properly initiated into the gang, so you’re still technically the maknae,” Himchan said.
 
P.O just huffed and folded his arms across his chest, causing the others to laugh before they all stopped and grew sullen, realizing that they had a big fight coming up.
 
“Okay, let’s go get B-Bomb and U-Kwon,” Jaehyo said as he ushered everyone out of his room.  “Anyone know where they are?”
 
P.O snickered and replied, “I’ll go wait in the conference room while you go pull the happy couple out of Yukwonnie-hyung’s bed.”
 
Himchan and Jaehyo’s faces twisted up in disgust at the mental images that came with P.O’s comment.  Jongup quickly followed after P.O, and Himchan looked apologetically at Jaehyo before he too hurried after P.O.
 
“Yah!  I can’t be the one to go in there!” Jaehyo yelled after them, referring to U-Kwon’s bedroom.  “They’ll think that I’m just jealous and want B-Bomb back!  Yah!  Yah!  Listen to me!  I’m the leader!”  Jaehyo chased after them, but in the end was still ushered by a serious P.O, who was actually laughing on the inside, to go get B-Bomb and U-Kwon.
 
__________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  Okay, I couldn't halp trying to add in a bit of humor at the end there.  :)
So, there's been a lot of drama in this story since the beginning, but things are getting very real and dangerous.  The big battle that has brought Yongguk, Daehyun, and Zelo to the Red Tigers and Himchan and Jongup to the Black Dragons is getting very close.  Stay tuned to find out what happens.
 
And as always, please let me know what you think.  :D