The Red Tigers

Three Gang War: Nillili One Shot

 

The Red Tigers are one of the toughest and most notorious gangs of Seoul.  They are a band of hoodlums, thieves, and drug dealers.  They do everything from ripping off poor old ahjummas to gang fighting.  Some even accept contracts as a hired hit man whenever money is tight.  There are dozens of members of the Red Tiger gang, but the three that started it all are Woo Jiho, who’s known as Zico; Park Kyung; and Lee Taeil.
 
Zico is the leader of the Red Tigers.  He started stealing when he was young and then moved on to drug dealing along with his closest friend Kyung.  Now, however, he doesn’t bother with the petty stealing or even with drugs.  He lets the newer members handle that.  Zico only gets involved when there is fighting in the mix.  He loves to fight.  He finds a pleasure in fighting that often scares the other members.  Everyone tries their hardest not piss him off, because Zico is the type that doesn’t want to stop once he starts to beat up on a person.  Zico is one of the two members that accepts contracts to kill others.  He also personally participates in large upscale thievery, such as stealing diamonds, paintings, and large sums of cash.
 
Park Kyung, Zico’s right hand man and secret lover, has been with the Red Tigers ever since it was first created.  It was actually his idea to form the gang.  He went along with Zico being the leader because he felt like he was too lazy to try to lead, and Zico has more of a commanding presence than he does.  Kyung has no problem with fighting or stealing alongside Zico, whenever he isn’t too lazy to do so, but he mostly takes care of the finances.  Whenever they come across a large diamond, rare artwork, or anything that they can’t sell on the black market because of the value or the item being watched out for by the police, Kyung gets with his contacts to discuss selling and pricey offers.  Kyung also handles their bank accounts, local and international.
 
Taeil is the oldest of the group, but he is often treated like the youngest.  He was the first to join Zico and Kyung when he heard about the two starting a gang.  Taeil knew Zico and Kyung before joining the Red Tigers, but he was not into stealing and drug dealing like the two.  Because of this and the fact that Taeil didn’t steal or deal even after joining the Red Tigers, the other members consider him the baby of the group.  However, Baby Taeil has always been scrappy, so he eagerly joins whenever the gang is required to fight.  Along the way, Taeil got more comfortable with handling guns and ended up becoming the only other member besides Zico that is a hired hit man.  Taeil is also the only member of the Red Tigers who is aware of Zico’s and Kyung’s relationship.
 
Zico and Kyung have known each other since they were little, and Taeil has been their friend for a long time as well, and the three make up the leading part of the Red Tigers.  Zico, the leader is always at the forefront of just about all things pertaining to the Red Tigers, and Kyung is always at Zico’s side, no matter what.  Taeil is often somewhere in the background, but all three stand strong together… no matter what.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Red Tigers~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“They found another one,” Kyung said as he walked into the large dimly-lit room and approached Zico, who was seated at a table with many papers spread out before him.
 
“Another Red Tiger member’s body?” Taeil asked from across the room in a large chair and wrapped in a thick blanket, practically hidden.  Kyung nodded to him in response.
 
Zico shoved everything off the table and jumped up angrily.  “It’s those damn Black Dragons!”
 
“We don’t know for sure that they’re doing it,” Taeil said.
 
“I know it’s them!” Zico shouted, leaving no room for argument.
 
“And now we have proof,” Kyung said, “some of our members saw B-Bomb on our turf.”
 
Zico glared.  “They think they can come onto our turf?!”
 
“That doesn’t really prove anything,” Taeil mumbled from behind his blanket.
 
“Hyung!” Zico growled out.
 
Kyung ran his hands up and down Zico’s arm soothingly before he ushered the leader to sit back down.  He sat down at the table himself and asked, “So what do you want to do about them?”
 
“We kill them,” Zico said matter-of-factly, like it was the most obvious thing to do.
 
“Woo hoo!” Taeil exclaimed as jumped out of the chair and let the blanket fall at his feet.  “That sounds like fun.”
 
Kyung chuckled.  “You two and your love of fighting and killing.”
 
“Because it’s all that you two let me do,” Taeil whined.
 
“It’s all that you can do, Taeil-hyung,” Zico said, laughing.
 
“I could do more if you just let me try,” Taeil said, frowning and wrapping himself in his blanket again.  “You might be the leader, but I’m the hyung.”
 
“Aw, our baby is upset,” Kyung said, nudging Zico.
 
“Shut up, Kyung!” Taeil shouted.
 
Zico laughed boisterously loud before saying, “Calm down baby-hyung.  We still need you at times like this.”
 
“Of course you do,” Taeil mumbled to himself.  “You couldn’t get by without me.”
 
“So what’s the plan?” Kyung asked, ignoring Taeil’s mumbling.
 
Zico thought for a minute before replying, “We can’t rely on the other members for help.  They’re used to just petty stuff.  They aren’t ready to actually kill someone.”
 
“But we can’t go after the Black Dragons alone, just the three of us,” Taeil said.  “The best way to do it would be to take them out one by one, but as soon as the first person drops, Jaehyo will know it’s us.”
 
“And he’ll have all of s rounded up and come after us,” Zico finished.  “You’re right.  We need to do this with just the top.”
 
“The top?  You mean us three and Jaehyo’s top crew?” Kyung asked.
 
Zico nodded, to which Taeil said, “They’d still outnumber us.”
 
“By just one,” Zico replied.  “Besides, Jaehyo never fights, too worried about hurting his ing face, so that evens things up.”
 
Kyung shook his head and said, “Actually, Jaehyo doesn’t have a problem with gun fighting.”
 
“Good!  Then he won’t mind if I fire off a couple of rounds into him,” Taeil said happily.
 
“Oh no!  Jaehyo is mine,” Zico protested.
 
“Says who?” Taeil asked.
 
Zico smirked and replied, “It’s like common knowledge that only the leader of a gang is supposed to kill the leader of another gang.”
 
“Whatever,” said Taeil as he glared at the wall, “you’re just trying to treat me like a baby again.”
 
“But you’re such a cute baby,” Kyung cooed.
 
“I have my gun on me,” Taeil said, still refusing to look at the other two.
 
Kyung gasped.  “Why does the baby have a gun?”
 
Zico laughed before saying, “That’s enough, Jagi, before he really does try to shoot you.”
 
“Fine,” Kyung said, pouting.  He then got up from his seat and walked over to Zico, deciding to sit in the leader’s lap.  Taeil could be heard making gagging noises from behind his blanket.  “I think I know who we can get to help us.”
 
“Oh?” Zico responded as he squeezed Kyung’s that was planted on his lap.
 
“You might not like it though.”  This got Zico’s full attention.  “They’ve been getting pretty good with guns lately.”
 
“Who are you talking about, Kyung?” Zico asked seriously.
 
“I know you don’t like Bang Yongguk, but his gang-”
 
“That’s not a gang.  That’s a bunch of wannabe rats,” Zico said as he pushed Kyung off of him and stood up.  He started to pace the room.
 
“I heard that they’re becoming more badass,” Taeil spoke up.
 
“Yeah, and you know that Yongguk comes from a military family,” Kyung said.  “I’m sure he can shoot well.  He’d be a lot of help.”
 
“Especially since Jaehyo wouldn’t be expecting it,” Taeil added.
 
“You want this too?” Zico asked, rounding on Taeil.
 
The older shrugged and replied, “It couldn’t hurt.”
 
“It will hurt,” Zico assured.
 
Kyung walked up to Zico and hugged him, whispering, “Only your pride.”
 
“Fine!” Zico shouted.  “If you two think it’s such a great idea, then I’ll go with it, but we aren’t using their whole group.  Little s aren’t coming here thinking that they can run us.  We’re the Red Tigers!”
 
“Hell yeah, we are!” Kyung shouted, pumping his fist in the air.
 
“No one runs us!  We run them!”  Zico shouted.
 
“Damn right!”  Kyung did another fits pump.
 
“And we’re going to kill those Black Dragon bastards!” Zico shouted again, getting into the spirit that Kyung was creating.
 
“Yeah!” Kyung shouted with another fist pump.
 
Zico jumped onto the table and shouted, “Red Tigers!”
 
“Fighting!”  And Kyung pumped another fist in the air.
 
Taeil sighed and shook his head.  “You two are such kids.”
 
“Oh, Jagi, look,” Kyung said as he approached Taeil.  “The baby’s not excited.”
 
“Yah!” Taeil shouted and knocked Kyung’s hand away that was approaching his head.
 
“Come on baby-hyung,” Zico said as he too went up to Taeil.  He managed to pinch Taeil’s cheeks and said, “Let’s see a smile.”
 
“Chugule?!” Taeil shouted as he pushed Zico and Kyung away.  “Just call Yongguk already.  If I don’t kill some Black Dragons already, I’ll kill you two.”
 
“Isn’t he so sweet?” Kyung asked as he leaned into Zico.  “We raised him well.”
 
Taeil cursed at Kyung while Zico just laughed and eventually said that he was going to go get in contact with B.A.P.  They had some Black Dragons to dispose of.
 
___________________________________________________________
Ta-dah!  The first chapter is done.  :)  Hope you liked it.