When you're wearing Bikini

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Requested by: Anon (tumblr)

Big Bang member: Jiyong

 

It’s already summer and you’re at your apartment doing nothing. And your famous boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong didn’t help at all; he didn’t answer your calls or messages. “Ahhh! What am I going to do?” You scream in frustration. “What’s happening to my princess?” You looked up and there he was, Kwon Jiyong standing coolly. “What are you doing here?” You asked annoyed that he ignores all of your calls. 

“Can’t I see my jagiya?” He answered as he sat beside you and kissed the side of your head. “Aigoo, why didn’t you answer my calls?” You asked him with a pout. “I’m sorry jagiya. I’m finishing my work at the studio since sajangnim gave us a one week vacation!” Jiyong revealed excitedly. “Really?” You beamed and he nodded. “Yes and the others and I planned that we should go to the beach!” Jiyong told you with his gummy smile.

 

The next day, you went to the mall with Seungri’s girlfriend since she’s the closest to you and she’s also going to the beach. You bought a bikini for you to wear in the beach. “Jin Ah, is this revealing?” You asked to Jin Ah, Seungri’s girlfriend, showing her the bikini you bought. “No unnie. That’s okay.” Jin Ah answered with a smile. You smiled back.

After buying the things, you both went back to your apartment since Jin Ah’s things are already there and waited for the guys to arrive. “Jagiya!” Jiyong called you as soon as he stepped inside your apartment. You greeted him with hug and kiss. You went to Big Bang’s van with Jin Ah and went off.

As soon as the van parked at the parking lot, all of you went out of the van and ran towards your hotel room like kids. All of the guys are on their disguise. “Hyungs, c’mon let’s go swimming!” Seungri shouted excitedly as he jumped up and down like it’s his first time going to beach. “Aigoo wait for the girls, maknae.” Jiyong said as he sat on the couch.

The first one who came out of the bathroom is Seungri’s girlfriend who walked towards Seungri. “Jin Ah, where’s (your name)?” Jiyong asked. “Unnie, is still in the bathroom.” Jin Ah answered before hugging her panda. Jiyong nodded with a smile. “Hyung, we’re going to the beach first.” Daesung said to Jiyong who nodded. Everyone (except Jiyong) went out of the room leaving Jiyong sitting on the couch waiting for you.

“Oppa, where’s everyone?” You asked Jiyong as soon as you walked out of the room. Jiyong looked up and saw you in your bikini. “Oh, they’re already at the beach. Let’s go?” Jiyong gave his gummy smile before walking to you and held your hand, entwine with his.

You both made your way to the beach, hands still with each other. “Oh they’re here!” Jin Ah squealed as soon as she saw you and Jiyong. “Omo, noona…” Seungri stared at you. “Ya!” Jin Ah playfully smacked Seungri’s head. “Aigoo miahneyo Jagiya.” Seungri apologized then sneakily kissed Jin Ah on the cheeks. You and Jiyong laughed at the couple before walking away at the group and went to the water.

Jiyong ran into the water with you still holding his hand. “Ya! Oppa!” You laughed at his childish behavior and you both played at the water. You ran away from Jiyong while he chased after you. He hugged you from behind and both of you fell in the water.

You walked away from the water, Jiyong behind you pouting. “Jagi, let’s play again!” Jiyong whined as he followed you. “Aigoo, let’s take a break first oppa. I’m hungry.” You turned around to look at him. A group of guys passed you while whistling; Jiyong looked at them, giving them his ‘do you want to die?’ look.

Jiyong placed his arm on your shoulders while walking towards your place. Jiyong looked around to see that every guy who passed by take a glance at you. He gave them a death glare and tightens his hold to your shoulder. You looked at him in confusion.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” You asked him, sitting at the chair. “Jagi, don’t wear something like that again.” Jiyong told you seriously. “Why?” You asked him eyeing your clothes. “Because the guys keep on staring at you, I don’t want that! Even my group mates stared at you! I should be the only one who will stare at my Jagi.” Jiyong explained with a pout. You chuckled at his cuteness.

You kissed his nose and stared at him. “I’ll follow my dragon then.” You told him with a smile. Jiyong smiled as well. You put your arms on his neck and he put his arms on your waist as you hugged each other. “Saranghae.” You both said in chorus. You chuckled.


G-Dragon Scenario! Hope you like this! Subcribe, Comment and Request! ^.^