When he's jealous

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: Jiyong

Requested by: ShannonGD (AFF)

 

Jiyong walked in silently to your shared apartment, he took a peak in the living room and you’re not there. Where is she? Jiyong asked himself and continue to look at the other rooms. He stopped in front of your shared bedroom when he heard you talking to someone.

“Where?” He heard you asked. “Oh okay. I’ll see you there, bye!” You said and that’s when Jiyong opened the door. “Oppa!” You squealed and ran to hug him. He laughed and hugged you back. “You’re going somewhere?” Jiyong asked you and you nodded. “You’re going to leave me here alone?” Jiyong whined like a baby.

“Don’t worry, I’ll just out for an hour okay?” You said as you kissed his lips. You let go and grab your purse. You’re about go when he grabbed your wrist. “Jagiya please~” Jiyong sang as he gave you his aegyo that he know you can’t resist.

“O c’mon oppa, I’ll be back.” You said as you avoid looking at him because if you do; you’ll definitely abandon your friend and stay with Jiyong. He let go your wrist and sighed. “Fine, I’ll just wait for you here.” Jiyong replied and hung his head low. “Aigoo oppa. Don’t worry we’ll do something fun when I go home.” You joked and winked at him.

“Just go now jagiya, so you’ll be home soon.” Jiyong said as he pushed you out so you won’t see his red face. You chuckled at his behavior and went out while waving.

As you went out, Jiyong went to the living room to watch some drama. While watching he keeps on checking the clock every 5 minutes. His attention is not in the TV anymore but at the clock. After an hour, he stood up and pace back and forth while waiting for you.

He heard a car stopped in front of your apartment and he looked into the window and widen his eyes. “Her friend is a boy?” Jiyong whispered as he walked to the door when you knocked and opened it.

“Oppa, meet my friend Min Sung.” You introduced him. They shook hands but Jiyong is giving him a death glare. “Min Sung, let’s go inside.” You said to Min Sung. “Wait, he’s staying?” Jiyong asked you. “Yep, he’s staying for a while. We’ll just talk for a while.” You answered as you lead the way to Min Sung leaving Jiyong from behind.

He sighed and just followed you both. He sat on the other couch while you and Min Sun are in the same couch laughing because of something. Every time Jiyong hear your beautiful laugh he just rolled his eyes because he’s not the one why you’re laughing.

You didn’t know that Jiyong is already jealous. He keeps on mocking you both in his head. Jagiya, you’re so going to get it later! Jiyong thought. He turned his head to look at you and he saw you standing with Min Sung.

“Thanks for today (your name)! But I have to go! Annyeong!” Min Sung said and you nodded and lead the way to the door. You bid your goodbye and closed the door. You turned around, face to face with the jealous dragon.

“Uh oppa?” You said with an innocent smile. “I thought you’re going home alone, why did you bring that guy?” Jiyong asked you with raised eyebrow. “Uh well, it’s been years since we saw each other so we’re catching up.” You explained to him.

“Oh yea, that’s why you’ve been giving your all attention with that guy in front of me, your boyfriend.” Jiyong scoffs and walked to the living room with his hands crossed. “Aigoo oppa, are you jealous?” You asked him hiding your smile.

“Of course, you’ve been flirting with him in front of me!” Jiyong answered glaring at you. “I’m sorry oppa. What do you want me to do then as my punishment?” You said to him with a smile. You saw Jiyong smirk and looked at you. “You said we’re going to do something fun when you go home, let’s do it then!” Jiyong stood up in the couch and carried you.

“Ya oppa! I was only joking!” 


Annyeong Haseyo Everyone! Another update with Jiyong scenario! To ShannonGD, I hope this is okay to you. Just tell me what you think. =D