When someone tries to ruin your relationship with him

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Requested by: JiyonGri

Big Bang member: Seungri

 

You are now in Big Bang dorm, stories and laughter filled the room. Ever since you became friends with Seungri, he already introduced you to his hyungs which is a good idea because they are friendly and they really like you. Not in romantically feelings but as their little sister. However, one of them doesn’t look at you that way, he have a special feelings for you but a coward to tell you that.

Fortunately, you feel the same and he also doesn’t know the truth. Only Jiyong knows that you have feelings to their maknae. Yes, you read it right; it was Seungri that you like or maybe love. How can you not like him when he’s nice, adorable and perfect; but that’s not the reason why you fell for him. It’s just that he always make you happy, laugh, smile even in just his cute smile. He knows you too well, he know when you’re sad, angry and scared.

He knows about your favorite color, animal, number even your secrets. You’ve just friends for almost a year but he noticed many things, even the little things about you. One thing he doesn’t noticed about you is the way you look at him, the way you smile at him is different from others, and you’re happy that he doesn’t know because you don’t want to be rejected.

“Ya! (your name)!” Seungri yelled, near at your ears that made you came back to your senses. “Ouch! That hurts oppa!” You said, pouting. “Aigoo, miahneyo.” Seungri chuckled as he pinched gently your cheeks. Ah, kyeopta (so cute) I just want to kiss you here! Seungri thought while blushing.

Luckily for Seungri, you turned around just in time that you didn’t saw his red face or he’ll get embarrassed. But Jiyong saw his face and smirked. Both have feelings for each other but coward to tell. Aish, my dongsaengs! Jiyong thought shaking his head.

Days have passed, Big Bang is practicing and you’re watching them since Seungri called and told you to watch them. You suddenly feel the urge to go to the comfort room; you went out of the practice room and made your way to the comfort room.

On your way there, you bumped into a girl and immediately said sorry and didn’t bother looking at her since you really need to pee. As soon as you finished your business, you went back to the practice room.

Once you opened the door, you saw that Big Bang stopped practicing and a girl clinging into Seungri’s arm. You looked at Seungri’s face and you can see that he is annoyed. You walked to Jiyong and nudged him. “Who’s that, oppa?” You whispered to Jiyong. “Oh, uh, she’s Seungri’s ex-girlfriend and she wants him back.” Jiyong answered honestly.

You nodded and stayed silent. Jiyong looked at you raised eyebrow, you looked back at him. “What?” You asked him and he shook his head. “Oh, (your name)!” You heard Seungri called you and you turned to him. You saw him remove the girl’s arm and ran towards you.

“Why?” You asked him as he stands in front of you. “Let’s go eat ice cream!” Seungri cheerfully told you. The other member understands him why he told you that. “O –” the girl interrupted you. “I will go with oppa.”

“No, you’re not going with me. Just go away, Sun Hee!” Seungri said and dragged you out of the room. “Ya! Seungri!” the girl yelled and ran after you.

“That b*tch! How dare she come back after hurting our maknae!” Daesung cursed as he stood up. The other members agreed and took a bottle of water. Really, Sun Hee dare to hurt (your name) or Seungri, you’re going to get it! Jiyong thought clenching his fist.

Meanwhile, you and Seungri are in the ice cream shop buying your favorite ice creams. Sun Hee gave up from following them and just went home. But Seungri knows that she’ll come back.

“Aish! Why did she come back?” Seungri muttered but you heard him. “Don’t be mean, oppa.” You told him. “She cheated on me, (your name) – ah! And then she came back saying that she want me back! Is she crazy? After what she did, do you think I will like her again? No freaking way!” Seungri angrily said.

“Aigoo, you sounded like a girl oppa.” You said trying to cheer him up which made him pout a little. “Ya! I was having a drama scene here!” Seungri said with a chuckle. You giggled and you both continue to eat your ice cream.

 

You heard your phone rang and you checked the caller ID. Unknown number?  You thought as you answered it. “Hello?”

“Leave Seungri alone! He’s mine!” the caller said and you’re shocked. “Who is this?” You asked. “I’m Sun Hee, Seungri’s girlfriend! Leave my boyfriend alone or you’re going to regret it!” She said and hung up without waiting for your reply.

Few days back, Sun Hee was always in either Big Bang’s dorm or Big Bang’s practice. You’re always irritated because she always clings to Seungri but you don’t show it. Jiyong noticed this and since you don’t want to lie to him, you admitted that you are jealous.

Sun Hee claimed that she and Seungri are together again without Seungri’s permission. Oh if she only knows that everyone hate her!

After that phone call, you headed to Big Bang’s dorm since Jiyong want you to go, only to see that girl’s presence. Once she saw you, she glared at you giving you a ‘what the hell are you doing here?’ look. You sweetly smiled at her and made your way to the other couch beside the couch she is sitting at.

“(your name) – ah, dongsaeng!” Jiyong called you, welcoming you in open arms to hug you. You laughed and stood up, walking to him and hugged him. “Ahh I miss my dongsaeng!” Jiyong exclaimed, eyeing Sun Hee with eye brow rose. You both laughed and sat on the couch.

“Annyeong (your name)!” the other members came into the living room and greeted you. You greeted them with a smile. “Hey (your name)!” Seungri cheerfully greeted you with his charming smile without caring if Sun Hee is there.

“I miss you!” Seungri said as he hugged you tight. You hugged him back with a smile; you looked at Sun Hee giving you her death glare. You let go the hug and smiled at Seungri. “Oppa, how come you only miss your best friend and I’m not? I’m your girlfriend!” Sun Hee whined cutely.

“We only saw each other yesterday.” Seungri replied without looking at Sun Hee. Jiyong smirked while looking at Sun Hee. Way to go bro! Jiyong thought proud that Seungri did that in front of Sun Hee.

After that day, you received another messaged from Sun Hee.

To: You

From: unknown

Stay away from Seungri! If you love Seungri, you will do this! Or else something will happen to him! You don’t know what I can do.

You shiver at the thought of Seungri’s hurting. You don’t want him to be hurt because of you. So you made a plan of going to the other country, away from Korea. You called Jiyong, telling him your plan.

“What? Why are doing what she said?” Jiyong questioned you. “I’m only doing this because I don’t want Seungri to be hurt.” You responded. “But you can go to Busan, Jeju or somewhere else in Korea, why are you going to the other country?” Jiyong told you.

“He can still find me. Don’t worry oppa, I’ll be fine.” You assured him. “No, please. Don’t go, I’ll be sad if you go.” Jiyong said sadly. “Aigoo, don’t be sad oppa. I’ll call every day.” You said trying to cheer him up.

“No, that doesn’t make anything. You’re still away!” Jiyong whined. “I already booked a flight to Philippines, the day after tomorrow is my flight.” You informed him, ignoring what he said earlier. “Ya! (your name)! Don’t you dare going away! You’re meant for Seungri!!!!” Jiyong shouted but you hang up the phone.

 

It’s already 9 in the morning and your flight is in 2 hours. Jiyong tried to stop you from going but you’re ignoring him. You’re now sitting on the bench, waiting for your flight to be announced. Meanwhile, Jiyong can’t sit in one place so he just stood up and walked back and forth.

“Hyung! Stop walking, you’re getting me dizzy!” Seungri complained. “Seungri! Go to the airport now!” Jiyong can’t take it anymore and suddenly shouted at Seungri. “What? Why?” Seungri is shocked at his hyung’s sudden outburst.

“You love (your name) right? Now go if you still want her to stay. She’s going away from Korea and won’t come back and it’s because of your freaking ex-girlfriend!” Jiyong revealed out. Seungri suddenly jumped out and hurriedly changed his clothes and rushed out to their dorm but only to block by Sun Hee.

“Where are you going, oppa?” Sun Hee asked innocently. “Damn it! Go away! You stay away from us!” Seungri angrily pushed the girl. “Ya! I’m your girlfriend!” Sun Hee shouted which made Seungri stopped. “Who told you? I love (your name), not you!” Seungri declared clenching his teeth.

He continued to run away from Sun Hee and hailed a cab. He don’t care if fans will see him, he only cares about you. Please wait for me. I love you (your name). Don’t leave me! Seungri thought as he called you but your phone is off.

As Seungri ran, Sun Hee just stared at the place where he stood. Jiyong leaned on the door frame as he looked at Sun Hee. “Is it hurt?” Jiyong asked Sun Hee. Sun Hee turned around and glared at Jiyong. “That’s what you got when you hurt him; suits you right b*tch!” Jiyong cursed as he slammed the door in front of Sun Hee.

Seungri paid the driver and immediately ran into the airport. “Sir, I’m sorry but you cannot go inside.” The guard said blocking his way. “Please, let me in! I just need to see someone before she go!” Seungri pleaded but the guard just shook his head.

“Please, please. You don’t understand, the girl I love is there! What will you do if you are in my position? I didn’t even tell her that I love her! Please let me in!” Seungri continued to plead the guard, eyes filled tears. The guard pitied him and let him in. “Kamsahamnida!” Seungri thanked the guard with a bow.

He ran inside the airport to find you. He looked at his wrist watch and continues to find you. He walked and walked looking for any sign of you. He stopped when he can’t find you; his eyes are now filled with tears. Please, (your name) where are you? Don’t leave yet! Seungri thought.

Something inside him, told him to turn left. He didn’t question it and turned left and there you are standing up, holding your luggage walking towards the entrance. No, no, no. Seungri said to himself and ran towards you.

He grabbed your wrist and hugged you tight. “Don’t leave me, stay with me. I love you (your name)!” Seungri confessed. You are shocked, you let go and saw him. “Seungri? What are you doing here?” You asked him. “I’m here for you. Please don’t leave me. Saranghae.” Seungri said holding your hands.

You are speechless; he is now confessing his love. When he didn’t receive any response, he placed his lips on yours. You didn’t respond at first but you gave up and kissed him back. You both don’t care about around you, it seems like you’re only the people exists.

You feel Seungri smile at the kiss and you both let go, eyes still closed. You opened your eyes, meeting with his eyes. He smiled at you. But you remember what Sun Hee told you. “I’m sorry but I’m going.” You said as you let go of Seungri’s hand.

“You’re not going! I won’t let you! I don’t know what Sun Hee told you but please don’t go. I won’t let her ruin us.” Seungri said cupping your cheeks while looking straight at your eyes. “Now cheer up and don’t go.” Seungri told you pouting, giving you his aegyo.

You suddenly laughed and hugged him, closing your eyes as the tears silently falling. “Nado saranghae oppa.” You whispered. He let go and looked at you. “What?  Say it again.” Seungri replied and you pouted.

“I hate you.” You muttered. Seungri whined and held you hand, entwining with his; his other hand pulling your luggage. “What is it? Tell me!”

“I didn’t say anything.” You and he continued to whine. “Please, say it again.” Seungri wailed like a little kid. “Saranghaeyo Lee Seunghyun!” You whispered, near his ears. Seungri light up and jumped up and down as you both went out of the airport.


Annyeong Haseyo! Another update! Again, I rushed this. I need to study today since our test is still not done. But I updated since I love you guys all! Hihihi. :'> 

JiyonGri, here's the Seungri scenario! Thank you for requesting this! I enjoyed writing the two scenarios. Request again, ne?

JiyonGri, babynaekkeoya and omgseungri, thank you for commenting! You guys made my day. And for the subscribers, thank you for subscribing! If you have scenario in mind, please do request! I will do it! =D

Happy Sunday everyone! 2ne1's comeback later! Yaaay! Who's excited? I am. Keke. ^^

A/N: I changed the chapter 11 since it is the same with chapter 3. Read it if you still didn't read it.