In the End

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: G-Dragon

Requested by: JiyonGri (AFF)

 

YOUR’S POV

Big Bang, the famous boy band in the world and my new friends; I got to know them when I moved here in Korea 3 years ago. My parents finally made a decision for me to move here to continue my studies in Seoul International Universities.

I remember the first time I saw them, actually I saw Jiyong first. I was walking around the streets in Seoul trying to memorize the ways and others when I bumped into him causing to spill my coffee to his expensive branded clothes.

I was so surprised to see my bias’ face close to mine; I bowed and apologized to him multiple times that made him chuckled. Luckily, I studied Korean before I go here. Oh how I love to hear his laugh. “Don’t worry, it’s no biggie.” He told me with his gummy smile. You don’t know what I’m feeling that time. If only smile can kill someone, I’m already killed by him.

But being the stubborn I was, I continued to apologize. “I’m really sorry, I know how much your clothes mean to you. I’m really sorry.” I told him, head hung low. “Aigoo, I told you it’s okay. But fine, since you really want to apologize. Why don’t you pay me a lunch?” Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows.

 “Deal.” I said and we walked to the nearest café. We ordered our meal and I paid it just like I said. We sat on the table in the corner so no one can recognize Jiyong. As we both sit, Jiyong asked my name. “(your name).”

That’s how our friendship bloom and he introduced me to his group mates. Big Bang has something that other groups don’t have. I’m sorry to those who love other groups. But for me Big Bang is perfect! They love each other as real brothers.

Okay now, let’s go back to my story. Kwon Jiyong, my bias. Yes, I love him as an idol but the more I got to know him, the more I fell for him. I know, we’re best friends but I can’t help it. I love him being Kwon Jiyong not the fashionista leader G – Dragon.

However, the only things that I can do are sighed and pray for him to like me back. But I think it’s impossible for him to like me, I mean I’m not beautiful and y like the artist and models around him. And he also told in their interview last time that he doesn’t want to date a fan. For him, I’m just his fan who got lucky to become his best friend. Best friends are enough right? Oh gosh, I don’t know until now that it hurts to know that I’m just his best friend.

“Ya! (your name)!” I jumped in shocked and turned around to see who called me. “What was that Jiyong oppa?” I asked him. “Aigoo, you always day dream! I asked if you want to go with us in YG Building.” Jiyong asked me with his charming smile. “Since I’m not busy, okay I’ll go.” I answered him standing up on the couch.

When we got in YG Building, Young Bae oppa walked towards us. “Annyeong (your name)!” He greeted me and I greeted him back. “Jiyong, our new stylist is here. Let’s meet her.” Young Bae oppa informed Jiyong and he lead the way.

As we entered the room, the other members are there talking with their new stylist. “Oh annyeong haseyo! I’m Park Jae Hee!” The girl who is their stylist introduced herself while smiling. “I’m Kwon Jiyong, just call me by my name.” Jiyong oppa shook Jae Hee’s hand and I can see from her eyes the twinkle. Does she like Jiyong oppa? I asked in my mind. Gosh! Stop thinking things! You always notice things! I thought.

Days pass quickly and I noticed that Jiyong and Jae Hee become close that sometimes Jiyong ignore me. How can he ignore his best friend! Every time I visit them at work, I always see Jae Hee with Jiyong. How they talk, laugh, smile and flirt, all what they do together makes my blood boil in anger, in jealousy!

I’m going crazy now! Why did I let myself fall deeply, truly and madly in love with someone who I know can’t love me back? I didn’t notice that I was pulling my hair out in frustration. Thinking about them makes me want to punch someone right in the face. “(your name)? Are you alright?” I yanked someone’s hand that tapped me.

“Ya!” Someone shouted and I turned around to see Young Bae oppa. I was surprised by his outburst because he rarely shouts. “What is it, oppa?” I asked him, innocently. “What’s wrong?” Young Bae oppa asked me, sitting next to me. “Err, nothing oppa. Nothing’s wrong.” I answered him, smiling. But I know Young Bae oppa, he doesn’t stop until you tell him what’s wrong.

“I can see something’s wrong. Let me guess, it’s because Jiyong?” Young Bae oppa asked me and I faced him wide eyes. “Am I right?” Young Bae oppa added. “What, no. Of course not, it’s not because Jiyong.” I denied but he just laughed. “Aigoo, don’t deny (your name).” Young Bae oppa told me and I just lowered my head.

“Fine, it’s just he ignored me these past few days since your stylist came.” I confessed and I can see Young Bae oppa nodded at the corner of my eyes. “Noona~” I turned around to see Seungri and he swiftly sat beside me. “So you’re jealous?” Seungri asked but it sounded like a statement. “What? Why would I be? I’m just a friend.” I argued.

“Yea, a friend. But you don’t look at him like that. We can sense you like Jiyong hyung.” Seungri said and I looked at him with furrowed brows. “I can feel that too.” Young Bae oppa seconded and I pouted and just sighed.

“Fine, but don’t tell him.” I told them and they nodded like an obedient kid.

 

I’m sitting on the bench watching them practice; my eyes mostly focus on Jiyong oppa. What, I can’t help it! He’s like a magnet that keeps my eyes stuck on him. I silently went out of the practice room and walked towards the rest room.

As I opened the door, Jae Hee is in there. She turned around when she heard the door clicked. I smiled at her and she just rolled her eyes. I shrugged it off and went to the one of the cubicle to do my business.

I went out of the cubicle and she’s still in there. I washed my hands when she suddenly spoke. “So you and Jiyong oppa are friends?” she asked nicely. I looked at her and nodded. “Yea, why do you ask?” I asked her and she just shook her head.

“But you like him?” Jae Hee asked me which made me shock. How did she know? Am I too obvious? “Hehehe, silence means yes. So do you?” She told me with her smile. I just nodded my head and she smiled, I can tell that it’s a fake.

“Go away.” Her tone of voice changed, it became threatening. “Why would I go?” I asked her, raised eyebrows. “Just leave Jiyong. He’s mine.” Jae Hee glared at me. “How did he become yours?” I questioned her. “Just leave if you don’t want to be hurt.” She said.

I just laughed at her and shook my head. “I won’t, he’s my best friend.” I smiled at her and just walked out of the rest room and made my way back to the practice room. Aigoo, I knew from the start that Jae Hee likes Jiyong.

Jiyong oppa invited me to his final concert tour. Big Bang members are also there to support him.

Before we go to the audience area, we went to the dressing room to see Jiyong oppa. I smiled as I saw Jiyong looking at his reflection on the mirror, fixing his gelled hair. “Hyung! Jiyong!” Big Bang members shouted happily as they went to Jiyong. Jiyong smiled at them. “Hey, oppa.” I said and he smiled.

“Jiyong, the concert is about to start.” His manager called him and he nodded. “Hyung/Jiyong, fighting!” the four members said to him and smiled widely. “Oppa! Fighting!” I exclaimed and he went closer and hugged me tightly as if he doesn’t want to let go.

He let go and smiled at me. “I’ll go now!” He said and ran away towards the backstage. I was stunned at my place as I bite my lower lip and my heartbeat is not beating in its normal pace, I feel like my heart is racing.

“Oooh, I’m in love~” I heard someone mocked and I turned around and there Jae Hee leaning on the door with the annoying smirk in her face. I didn’t notice that the other members went out; they didn’t even call me or something, how mean.

“What are you doing here, (your name)?” Jae Hee asked me with her eyebrow raised. “I’m here to support Jiyong.” I answered her. “Didn’t I tell you to leave?” She questioned. “Oh you did? I thought you’re only joking.” I replied with a chuckle. “He doesn’t need you, so back off.” Jae Hee warned me and I just stared at her.

“What if I didn’t?” I asked her and she give me her death glare with a smirk. “Then I’ll make you leave.” She uttered and she suddenly slapped me hard that it’ll leave a mark on it. “Leave him!” Jae Hee shouted. I don’t know what got into me that I suddenly slapped her too in the face.

“Omo, Jae Hee!” I turned around and saw the sweaty Jiyong, worry written in his face. He ran towards Jae Hee, running pass me and cupped her cheeks. “Does it hurt?” Jiyong asked her, worried. I just looked at Jiyong, worrying about that girl. “Why did you do that?” Jiyong raised his tone as he faced me. This is the first time that he raised his voice at me.

“Why, (your name)? I thought you’re not like the other girls, but I was wrong. I never thought that all these 3 years that we’ve been friends, this is the first time I saw your true color.” Jiyong spoke as he shook his head in disappointment.

I left the room and went out of the concert hall. Why does he siding her? He didn’t even know the story! He’s supposed to be worried about his best friend, but he chose her? He chose that evil woman who he thought is the angel? Oh gosh, if he only saw that girl’s true attitude! Argh! I hate Jiyong!

I didn’t notice that a tear left my eye followed by another and another; aigoo, now I’m crying! Can this day get any worst! I felt my phone vibrated on my pocket and I checked that Seungri is calling me. I wiped my tears as I answered the call.

“Noona! Where are you? The concert is awesome, you can’t miss this!” Seungri cheered and I can hear ‘Crayon’ playing on the background. “I’m sorry but I’m going first. I’m not in the mood to see the guy who is having his concert right now. Enjoy the concert!” I responded and hung up not waiting for Seungri’s answer.

I hailed a cab and told the driver my apartment address. I paid the driver as we stopped in front of my apartment building and thanked him. I waited for the lift and went inside once it opened. I pressed my floor number and waited.

DING!

The elevator stopped and opened. I walked out and made my way to my room. As soon as I got to my room, I jumped into my bed; my head buried on my pillow.

The next day, I woke up because of my phone ringing and it was Young Bae oppa. “Yeoboseyo?” I answered groggily. “(your name)! What happened? Why did you leave the concert?” Young Bae oppa asked. “Aigoo, ask your leader oppa! I’m hanging up, annyeong!” I replied and hung up.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine. I called Sun Hwa, my girl best friend asking if I could stay for her apartment for a while. “Of course, you’re always welcome here! I’ll pick you up, ne?” She said and I said thanks and we hung up. I pack all of my things since I’ll be staying in Sun Hwa’s apartment for a while since I still didn’t find a new apartment.

I decided to move on; I don’t want to be hurt anymore. Jae Hee is right, Jiyong doesn’t need me. Jiyong surely doesn’t have feelings toward me; I think he likes Jae Hee, no doubt. Jae Hee’s beautiful and y but she doesn’t have good attitude, if only Jiyong knows.

Sun Hwa picked me up and helped me with my luggage to place in her car and made our way to her apartment.

AUTHOR’S POV

Young Bae looked at his phone and walked towards Jiyong’s room. He knocked softly and opened the door slightly. “Jiyong – ah?” Young Bae called him and Jiyong turned to him, still lying on his bed. “What happened to the both of you and (your name)?” Young Bae asked as he sat on the edge of his bed.

“(your name) slapped Jae Hee.” Jiyong revealed and Young Bae looked at him, eyes wide. “How did that happen? (your name) is not that kind of girl.” Young Bae questioned him. “That’s what I thought too. But I think, (your name) is showing her true colors now.” Jiyong answered with a tone of disappointment.

“You just saw her slapper Jae Hee right? You don’t even know the whole story.” Young Bae told him and Jiyong just looked at him. Young Bae is right, he don’t know the whole story. “I don’t care, she still slapped Jae Hee.” Jiyong said and turned away from Young Bae.

“Now, you like Jae Hee?” Young Bae asked him. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and stayed silent. Young Bae shook his head as he went out of the leader’s room. Jiyong, on the other hand, thought about you. “Ahh! This is making me dizzy!” Jiyong muttered to himself.

Young Bae told the other members and they’re all shock. “Noona, can’t do that!” Daesung exclaimed. “No, no, no! Jiyong hyung must’ve mistaken! I know (your name) noona. She’s not like that!” Seungri told his Young Bae hyung while shaking him.

“Maknae, would you stop that! We know that (your name) is not like that.” Seunghyun spoke as he parted away Seungri from Young Bae. “Thanks hyung.” Young Bae mouthed and Seunghyun nodded. “Hyung, can we go to (your name) noona? Let’s know the whole story.” Seungri pleaded and the three agreed.

They went to your apartment but only to find no one. “Omo, did noona leave us?” Seungri asked the guys and fished his phone in his pocket. “Hello? Noona? Where are you? Why aren’t you in your apartment? Did you leave us?” Seungri fired you a question and you just laughed at him.

“I’m in my friend’s apartment. I’m going to move to other apartment. And no, I didn’t leave you.” You answered it one by one. You heard Seungri sighed on the other line. “Where is your friend’s apartment? Tell us the whole story.” Seunghyun snatched Seungri’s phone and asked you. “Fine, I’ll message you the address.” You said and hung up, sends the address of Sun Hwa’s address.

Soon, there’s a knock on Sun Hwa’s door. Sun Hwa opened it, revealing the four Big Bang members. She smiled and let them in. “(your name) is in the kitchen, making a lunch.” Sun Hwa told the guys as she let them sat on the couch.

After you make a lunch, you all ate the lunch silently. As soon as you all finished eating, Sun Hwa insisted on washing the plates while you five talked. “Thanks Sun Hwa, I’ll make it up to you later.” You said and Sun Hwa nodded with her sweet smile.

“Noona, she’s pretty!” Seungri whispered to you and you sighed. “Seungri, you’re all here to know the whole story not to flirt, okay.” You remind him and the three chuckled at you. As you all settled to the couch, you started telling the story from the rest room up to the concert.

“Aigoo, I knew it! She’s evil!” Daesung exclaimed, snapping his fingers. “I didn’t even know what gotten me. It’s like my hand has its own mind.” You explained and you can see Young Bae shook his head.

“What are you planning to do?” Seunghyun asked you. “I’m going away. Jiyong doesn’t need me; heck, he maybe doesn’t treat me his best friend anymore.” I told them. “Noona, don’t go away. If Jiyong hyung don’t need you, then I am!” Seungri suddenly cried out.

“Ya! Stop it maknae! Do you like (your name)?” Seunghyun got annoyed and yelled at him which made him shut up and Seungri’s face is flushed. “I like (your name) noona as my noona. Don’t misunderstood hyung.” Seungri explained.

Young Bae turned to you. “Don’t worry (your name), we’ll tell Jiyong that you’re innocent.” Young Bae said as he patted your shoulders. “Aigoo oppa, no need. I’m still going away.” You said with a shrugged.

Big Bang decided to leave after some time of chit chatting. You bid them goodbye and closed the door. “Sun Hwa, I changed my plans I’ll go straight back to my country.” You told Sun Hwa. “But…” Sun Hwa trailed but you shook your head. Sun Hwa understood and stayed silent as she helped you pack your things. You already booked a flight for later at night.

Meanwhile, in Big Bang dorm, Jiyong can’t stop pacing around since he doesn’t know where his band mates go. He heard the door opened and closed and s one by one went in. “Where are you guys go?” Jiyong asked, a little annoyed that they didn’t informed their leader.

“We went to (your name) noona.” Seungri blurted out and Young Bae nudged him. Seungri mouthed ‘I’m sorry’ and hung his head low. “Why did you go there?” Jiyong interrogated s. “we went there to know the whole story.” Young Bae answered.

“And (your name) is not that kind of girl.” Seunghyun added in. “Why are siding her and not your leader?” Jiyong asked them, glaring at each one of them. “Because we know that the evil here is Jae Hee!” Daesung argued.

Jiyong looked at s and Young Bae decided to tell him the whole story while the others are listening too. “Wait, why did Jae Hee tell her to leave me?” Jiyong asked confused. “Aigoo hyung! Are you that numb? Of course Jae Hee knows that (your name) noona likes you. And Jae Hee is so selfish that she want noona to leave you so that she can own you.” Seungri explained and rolled his eyes.

“Maknae is right!” Daesung and Seunghyun agreed with a nod. (your name) like me? How did that happen? I mean am I that blind that I didn’t see that? Jiyong thought as he looked at Young Bae. “Hyung.” Daesung called his attention and he turned to him.

“If you don’t mind, do you love noona?” Daesung asked which made the others anticipate to his answer. “Since the first time I saw her.” Jiyong answered without hesitation. Young Bae received a message from you saying a goodbye.

“Jiyong, I think you need to go to (your name). She’s saying goodbye and I know this is not good. Here’s the address of her friend’s apartment.” Young Bae told him and Jiyong immediately went to his room to change. “Hyung, can I go too?” Seungri asked.

“No, because you’re going to flirt with (your name)’s friend.” Young Bae answered which made Seungri pout. Jiyong ran towards the door and bid goodbye to s. Jiyong started his engine and made his way to you.

“Aish! What happened to me?” Jiyong asked himself, disappointed with himself. He looked at his phone where Young Bae sends your friend’s apartment address. “I’m almost near.” He muttered to himself and parked his car in the parking lot when he reached Sun Hwa’s apartment.

“Sun Hwa – ya! I’ll go now, take care arasso? I’ll miss you, annyeong!” Jiyong heard your voice. “Omo!” Jiyong mumbled and saw you holding your luggage as you hugged Sun Hwa.

You smiled at Sun Hwa and turned around to see Jiyong standing there at the end of the corridor. “Jiyong?” You asked yourself as you glued at your place. He smiled apologetic as he walk closer to you.

“(your name).” Jiyong spoke softly when he stopped in front of you. You faked a smile and greeted him. “Hey oppa.”

“Where are you going?” Jiyong asked you as he eyed your luggage. Away from you, so you’ll be with Jae Hee! You wanted to shout at him but you bite your lips and smiled at him. “I’m going back to my country.” You answered him. “But why?” Jiyong asked, playing oblivious.

You snorted as you roll your eyes. Is this guy really asking me why? You thought. “I just miss my family.” You reasoned but he didn’t buy it. “Really?” He asked you, raised eyebrow. “You know what Jiyong, just go to Jae Hee. You hate me –” Jiyong interrupted you by locking your lips to his.

Your eyes went wide while Jiyong smiled at the kiss. You pushed him away, “Why did you do that?” you asked him, still shock at the kiss. “I love you.” Jiyong whispered, enough for you to hear. “W-what?” You asked him, surprised for the fact that he said those 3 words and 8 letters to you.

“I said, I love you.” Jiyong repeated with sweet smile. You laughed at him, “Yes, I know. As your best friend.” You said while shaking your head. “No, my feelings are true. I really love you not in that way but romantically. I did kiss you, right?” Jiyong said seriously. You blushed as he said that.

“Please, don’t leave me. I know that you’re going away because of me. I’m really sorry; I don’t know what gotten into me when I said those things. I’m sorry.” Jiyong told you when he didn’t hear any reply from you.

You looked at him, straight in the eyes. You can see his sincerity in his eyes. “So what now?” You asked him. “Do you forgive me now?” Jiyong pleaded with his puppy eyes that you can’t resist. “Fine, I forgive you. Best friends?” You smiled widely, taking out your hand for a shake.

“Nope, because from now on you’re my Jagiya.” Jiyong smiled, his gummy smile as he held your hand, entwine with his. “Who told you I love you back?” You asked him, hiding your smile.

“No one can resist G – Dragon.” Jiyong stated as he looked at you. “But I don’t love G – Dragon, instead I love Kwon Jiyong.” You blurted out that made you wide eyes. Jiyong laughed loud and pinch your cheeks.

“See, you said it yourself! You love me back!” Jiyong cheered as you pout at him. “Now come on, let’s go back to your apartment and we’ll go to a date.” Jiyong helped you to your luggage, hands still entwine with each other as you walk together.


Annyeong Haseyoooo! @JiyonGri here's your request. I'm really sorry for the late update. I've been busy studying for my exams last week and I still have exam for my 2 subjects. I hope you understand. Anyway, I hope this is good. I reached 3,937 words because i really enjoyed writing this, although I don't know if this is good. Hehehe. I hope this is what you expect. Thank you for requesting and patiently waiting. I'll work on your TOP's requested scenario soon, please wait for it. ^^
 

Thank you to my subscribers, I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoy my imaginations. Hehehe. Just request if you have in mind! Also, thank you to those who are commenting! I love you all~