When he save you from your ex-boyfriend

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: TOP

Requested by: Anon (tumblr)

 

Seunghyun runs faster towards his car as he signaled his driver to start the car since he still doesn’t have license. He left his work because of you; when he called you, he can hear you screaming for help so he immediately told bid his goodbye to Jiyong and his manager without explaining everything. They can know later, you’re most important.

“Mr. Kim, to (your name)’s apartment please. And make it faster!” Seunghyun panicked as he can’t just sit still and prayed silently. Damn that bastard! Seunghyun thought as his fist clenched.

As soon as his driver pulled in parking lot, Seunghyun rapidly walked out of the car and ran to your room. “Jagiya!” Seunghyun shouted as he bang on the door because it is locked. “, where is my key?” Seunghyun whispered as he fished in his pocket.

As he grabbed it, he placed it to the key hole and opened the door harshly. He roughly grabbed the guy and punched him in the face that left a black eye and blood on the lips. “How dare you touch my girl?” Seunghyun pinned him on the ground as he continued to punch the guy.

“Oppa!” You called him weakly, crying that made Seunghyun turned to you. He went to you, not caring at the unconscious guy at the ground. “Jagiya, miahnaeyo. I shouldn’t leave you alone.” Seunghyun hugged you tightly, protectively.

You hugged him back as you let your tears flow. Seunghyun kissed the side of your head and caressed your hair. He got his phone and dialed his driver. “Mr. Kim, call the police please. This bastard needs to be in prison after he attempted to do something with my precious jagiya.” Seunghyun told his driver and hung up as his driver did what he told.

The police went to your apartment after some time and brought your drunken ex-boyfriend to the prison and Seunghyun sighed as he closed the door. He looked at you and you’re still crying silently. He walked to you and hugged you from behind.

You jumped in shocked as you felt someone hugged you. “Shh, it’s just me jagiya.” You heard Seunghyun told you and you calmed down. You faced him to hug him properly. “Oppa, I’m scared.” You whispered to him and he can tell that you’re really scared since you’re still trembling.

“Don’t worry jagiya, I’m here now. I won’t leave you. I can’t afford to see you hurting because of my fault. I’m sorry jagiya, I should’ve let you come with me or any of these won’t happen.” Seunghyun told you as he caressed your hair slowly making you sleepy.

“It’s not your fault oppa, don’t be sorry. It’s that ’s fault, not yours.” You said, eyes getting heavier by any minute. “Jagiya?” Seunghyun whispered as he noticed that you’re silent. “Hmm?” You hummed as you tried to stay awake.

“Let’s sleep now in the bedroom.” Seunghyun told you and you nodded. Seunghyun carried you bridal style that made you open your eyes. Seunghyun smiles at you and kisses you on the nose. “Saranghaeyo!” Seunghyun uttered and went to your bedroom, sleeping beside each other.


Annyeong Haseyo! Hope this is not bad. Comment and subscribe are always welcome. ^^