When he caught you fan–girling over him

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: G – Dragon

Requested by: MaryReeds

 

Kwon Jiyong or better known as G – Dragon, the fashonista leader of Big Bang, he’s lucky to have his girlfriend but he’s frustrated and disappointed sometimes. Not because they fight, but because he never see her cheer, praise and fan-girl around him. How can that be?

Jiyong sighed in relieve as he finished filming his music video, due next month for his comeback. He sat on the nearest chair and immediately pulled out his phone to see any messages from you. He chuckled as he read what you text him.

From: Jagiya

Don’t forget to eat, oppa. You’re getting skinnier because you’re always busy that you forget to eat. Saranghaeyo, oppa! :*

“Ahh she’s so cute, can’t wait to go home.” Jiyong muttered as he replied with an ‘Arasso. Nado saranghaeyo jagiya!’

It’s been a month and Jiyong’s newest music video released. After making dinner, you head to the living room and decided to check your boyfriend’s music video as you still have an hour before Jiyong go home.

You opened ‘youtube’ in new tab and searched for ‘Crooked’. You waited for it to load and after a minute or two, you played and watch intently. “Aigoo, why are you always so handsome oppa?” You squeal like a die-hard fan. You moved your head to the beat as you enjoy the song as well as the mv.

“Kyyaaaaahhh, why are you still cute even when you’re crying oppa?” You continue to squeal until the end of the song. “Ooooohhh, this is daebak, jjang! Oppa is the best!” You squealed as the song finished. “Am I?”

You turned around to see Jiyong standing arms crossed while smiling widely. “Oh oppa! You’re here!” You smiled at him, hiding the fact that you’re embarrassed that he caught you fan-girling. “Let’s go, dinner’s ready.” You linked your arms with his and led him to the dining room. “So jagiya, how’s my music video?” He teased you as you blushed.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute!” Jiyong said while pinching your cheeks as you pout at him.


Here's another update! And I don't know if this is good. I'm sorry for the lame and crappy ending. Hehehe. It's just my mind can't find the right words to write but I tried my best. Hope this is good enough. Hihihihi. ^^

Tell me what you think, i'll be happy if I received comments from you. XD

Comment, subscribe and vote are all appreciated. ^^

Saranghaeyo, everyone!