When he takes care of you

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Requested by: Anon (tumblr)

Big Bang member: TOP 

 

You are at the hospital, resting. You got into an accident when you are on your way to YG Entertainment to see Seunghyun. The car on your left lost its break and tried to avoid your car but all the happenings are so fast that you didn’t even notice that you out. The doctor said to Seunghyun that it’s miracle that nothing is serious except to the fact that you’re hearing is temporarily lost.

Seunghyun blamed himself that you’re now in the hospital. If he just told you to stay home then nothing bad happened to you. Seunghyun is on the hospital cafeteria to get a food for the both of you. You just sat on the bed, looking while holding the notebook and pen Seunghyun gave for you to write what you have in mind.

Since you can’t hear a thing, you didn’t notice Seunghyun went inside your room with the food in his hands. He looked at you with a sad face. He placed the food on the table and got it ready for you to eat. You looked up and saw Seunghyun’s back, getting ready the food. He turned around and smiled at you as he walked towards you with the food in his hands.

He places the food on the table and slid the table on the bed so you can eat properly. He took his own notebook and pen and writes something while you are waiting for him to finish writing.

Seunghyun: Jagiya, let’s eat! ^^

You smiled at his note and nodded happily. He smiled back and you both eat together. You saw Seunghyun at the corner of your eyes writing something again. As soon as he finished writing, he tapped you on the shoulder with a smile.

Seunghyun: Is the food delicious? I actually went to your favorite restaurant to buy that! It’s your favorite! =D

You smiled, got your notebook and started writing your reply.

You: It’s delicious, really delicious oppa! Thank you! ^.^

Seunghyun: No problem Jagiya. Just tell me what you want and I’ll get it. Arasso? ;)

You: Aww, you don’t have to do that oppa. I can handle myself and you still have work.

Seunghyun: I know but you’re my first priority. :D

You: Aigoo, I can’t win to you oppa.

Seunghyun: But you already won something… my heart. <3

You: You’re so cheeky oppa!

You smiled at his cuteness and you both continued eating. Seunghyun always take glances at you while you are eating, he smiled at himself.She’s really beautiful even when she eats. Kekeke. Seunghyun thought.

As the night comes, Seunghyun hesitate at first if he’s going home or not. But you convinced him to go home since he has work the next day.

You: Oppa, go home now! I told you I can handle myself. There’s always a nurse and a doctor outside if I need help. And besides, you also need rest. You still have work tomorrow.

He sighed and smiled at you.

Seunghyun: Fine but if anything happens, call me. Your phone is on the top of the table. I’m in your speed dial so it’s easier to call. Kekeke. ^_^

You giggled at his reply and nodded.

You: Arasso. Now, go home! You need a sleep. You looked like Seungri now, you have panda eyes too! Kekeke.

Seunghyun: That’s because you always in my mind that I can’t sleep at night. Hihihi. Saranghaeyooooo jagiya~

You: Aigoo, here goes my cheeky oppa! Kekeke. Nado saranghaeyoooo oppa~

Seunghyun smiled at you and pointed at his right cheeks, wanting for you to kiss it. You blushed and leaned forward. When you’re an inch closer to his face, Seunghyun faced you that your lips touched. He let go the kiss with his wide grin. You pouted which made Seunghyun kissed your lips again. He smiled again and mouthed, “Saranghae” to you. You smiled back, understanding what he said.

He bid his final goodbye with a kiss on your forehead and left you lying on the bed.

As the days passes quickly, you got permission from your doctor that you can go home. Seunghyun helped you with your bags and led you to your apartment. Seunghyun called your mom for help and she’s really worried when she heard that you temporarily lost your hearing. Your mom welcomed you with a worried smile in her face.

She thanked Seunghyun and started setting the lunch. She called Seunghyun for lunch and you both went to the dining room to eat together. “Eomoni, can I take (your name) to the park? We’re just going out for a walk.” Seunghyun asked your mom who smiled at you and Seunghyun. “Aigoo, aren’t you lovely couple? Of course you can.” Your mom answered with a smile. Seunghyun smiled back and continued eating.

After you finished eating, Seunghyun tried helping your mom but she just told Seunghyun to go to the park with you. Seunghyun smiled as well as your mom; Seunghyun tapped you on the shoulders.

Seunghyun: Jagi, let’s go to the park! ^^

Seunghyun smiled at you as he held your hands and led you outside. You went out and walked towards the park, still holding hands, entwine with each other. You smiled at yourself and looked up at Seunghyun. He sensed you looking at him, so he took out his notebook and wrote something.

Seunghyun: What’s wrong jagiya?

You: Nothing, I’m just happy that you’re always beside me.

Seunghyun: Of course, I’m always beside you. Every time you need me, just call me and I’ll be there.

You: Thank you, oppa.

Seunghyun: I should be the one who is saying thank you, because you came into my life. You don’t know how became beautiful my life when you became part of it. I’m the happiest man alive whenever I’m with you.

You just looked at Seunghyun with already tears in your eyes, moved by what he said. He suddenly showed you his notebook with his writing that made you burst in tears.

Seunghyun: I know this is sudden and I don’t have yet the perfect ring. But don’t worry; we’ll get it next time, if you agreed to marry me. :)

You are crying now like a baby while writing your reply. You showed it to Seunghyun and he smiled.

You: I don’t care if that’s sudden and even if I don’t have a ring, I’ll still marry you oppa.

Seunghyun moved closer to hug you and kissed the top of your head before going to your forehead, cheeks, nose and lips. You both mouthed “saranghae” in unison and hugged each other again.


Annyeong Everyone! I don’t actually know if I did write the truth about having a temporarily hearing loss and I’m sorry about that. I just used my own imaginations. Hahaha. But anyway, I hope you like this TOP scenario. 

If you have scenario in mind, don’t hesitate to request! Annyeong! :D