When you go to YG

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: Taeyang

Requested by: Anon

 

You bowed with a smile at the staffs as you made your way to the hallway of YG Building. You held the lunch box tighter as you hummed happily, when suddenly a very familiar dog ran into you. You smiled as you squatted down on its level and patted the dog’s head.

“Hey Homie!” You greeted the dog as it bark in return. You stood up and continued your way to the hallway, looking back as you made sure Homie is following you.

As you looked around the hall, you smiled as good memory flooded your mind, your first meeting.

You were sitting on the bench at the corner, waiting for your friend to arrive. You were supposed to go shopping so you went to her work place, YG Building. She’s been Big Bang’s stylist for 2 years now.

You looked at your wrist watch and sighed. She’s taking a long time. “She said she’ll just go to bathroom.” You thought as you looked around. Suddenly, a dog ran towards your way. It started barking and you squatted at its level.

“Annyeong cutie! Where’s your owner, hmm?” You smiled as you talked. The dog started barking as if responding to you. You chuckled as you patted its head. “Aigoo, you’re so cute~” You cooed with a smile.

You continue to play to the dog while waiting for your friend. Meanwhile in the studio, Young Bae supposed to go out when Jiyong suddenly called him again to do again the recording since it’s still not perfect for Jiyong. He didn’t notice Homie got out when he opened the door.

He went in to the recording booth and started to sing the chorus part. “Okay, it’s done!” Jiyong exclaimed as he felt satisfied to the result. “Won’t you go home now, Ji?” Young Bae asked as Jiyong shook his head while editing their song. “Arra, I’ll go now.” Young Bae bid his goodbye as Jiyong just waved his hand.

Young Bae looked around the studio and didn’t found Homie. “Must’ve got out when I opened the door.” Young Bae told himself as he walked to the hallways, looking for Homie. He heard Homie barking so he followed it.

“There you are, Homie.” You looked up to the owner of the voice and were shock that it was Taeyang from Big Bang. “Oh annyeong haseyo!” You bowed at him as you greeted him. Taeyang gave you his famous eye-smile as he greeted you back.

“I’m sorry for the trouble, this is actually my dog; Homie.” Young Bae told you as he carried Homie in his arms. “Oh no, it’s okay. She’s actually a cute dog.” You assured him with a smile. “I never see you around, are you a new trainee?” Young Bae asked as he sat beside you, leaving a not too far space between you both.

“I am actually waiting for my friend, Ji Eun unnie. My name’s ____.” You introduced yourself with a smile before bowing your head and played with your fingers. “That’s a beautiful name. I’m Dong Young Bae.” Young Bae smiled as he also introduce himself.

The room went silent while Young Bae stared at your side profile when he felt something he never felt before. “Is this what they call love at first sight?” Young Bae whispered to himself.

“Did you say something, Young Bae-ssi?” You turned to him as you heard him mumbled. “Ah, nothing.” Young Bae nervously chuckled as he waved it off. “(your name)-ah!” You heard your name being called and you turned to find Ji Eun running towards you.

“Sorry, need to finish something. Oh hi there, Young Bae!” She stopped in front of you two and linked her arms with yours. “We’ll go now, Young Bae-sii. Annyeong!” You bid your goodbye with a charming smile that made Young Bae’s heart beat thump loudly.

He can already hear it in this silent room. “Wait!” Young Bae couldn’t believe what he did next as he is the most shy among the members as everyone labeled him. “(your name), can I take you out somewhere? I mean if you have time?” You were shocked at this so as Ji Eun.

She couldn’t believe her ears if she heard it right; Taeyang, the shy guy asked her friend out. “Young Bae, are you taking my friend on a date?” Ji Eun asked it for you. “Yes, if (your name) wants.” Young Bae shyly answered as he looked at your reaction.

Ji Eun squealed and turned to you. You smiled and nodded. After exchanging phone numbers, you continued on your way with Ji Eun.

You knocked on the door and went in after you heard her said ‘come in’. “Hey Ji Eun unnie!” You greeted her with your signature smile, taking Homie in. “Here for your lovely boyfriend?” Ji Eun teased you as you blushed.

“Shut up unnie.” She chuckled and stopped what her doing. You gave her lunch and she thanked you. “I remember when you’re just here ‘cause of me and now it’s not.” She continues to tease you as your face red as tomatoes. “Aigoo, look at you blushing. It’s my first time seeing you blush over a guy and I’m happy for you.” Ji Eun stated with a sincere smile.

You replied her with a smile and nodded. Your phone rang and you looked at Ji Eun. “Go now, Young Bae probably looking for you.” She smiled as you bid her goodbye. You made your way to the studio with Homie where Big Bang is and greeted them while giving their lunch.

“Waaaa, noona is really thoughtful! Hyung is lucky to have you.” Maknae exclaimed as he eat your food. You chuckled at him as you sat beside Young Bae. “Homie always finds you, hmm?” Young Bae commented as he carried Homie. “Yes, so be thankful. If she didn’t found me, we’ll never be here.” You both agreed with a chuckle.

Who would’ve thought that dog can be start of something?


Annyeong Haseyo! I'm sorry for the mistakes. Hope you all like it! ^^