When you accidentally catch him watching

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Requested by: crazedgummybears (tumblr)

Big Bang member: Taeyang

 

You gently opened the front door to surprise your boyfriend in his apartment. You remembered the boys (Big Bang) told you that they have a day off today. Daesung said that he went to his family so you can have your own time with Taeyang.

You brought a movie, snacks and drinks for you and Taeyang. You planned that you’ll watch movie together. You took a peek at the living room to see if Taeyang is there but it turns out he wasn’t; You walked towards the kitchen and dining room and Taeyang is still not there. You put all the things you brought on the table at dining room.

There’s one place where he is, his room! You carefully went upstairs, not making a sound. You are now in front of his room, staring at it for a while. And you think you heard something. Wait, was that a moan?

Your mind is clouding with thoughts. No, he wouldn’t cheat on me. Taeyang isn’t that type of guy! He can’t do that to me! He told me he loves me! But what if he doesn’t? You tried to assured yourself. You took a deep breath before holding the doorknob. “This is it!” You whispered to yourself as you opened the door.

“Yaaaa! Oppppaaaaa!” You scream as soon as you saw what he was doing. You immediately closed your eyes. He jumped in his seat and turned to you wide eyed, he pause what he was watching. Since he’s back is facing you, you can see what in his computer screen.

“Jagiya, it isn’t what you are thinking! I swear!” Taeyang tried to explain but you’re still in shock. “You just… When… Why did… What?!” You can’t even finish a single sentence. You sat on the bed and sighed. “I thought it was only Jiyong and Seungri watching that!” You told to yourself as if Taeyang is not there.

“Jagiya, calm down!” Taeyang said, sitting beside you. “How did you watch it? Why did you watch it?” You fired him with questions. “I didn’t mean to watch it, jagiya! Jiyong told me it was a good movie! Seungri even agreed to Jiyong!” Taeyang explained.

“But you did watch it! And I told you not to accept cds from them!” You scolded Taeyang as he hung his head low. You stood up and took your phone inside your bag. You called someone and Taeyang looked at you while waiting who is you’re calling.

“Ya! Jiyong-ah! Why did you let Taeyang oppa watch that cd?” You screamed through the phone. “So, you saw him watching! Miahnaeyo noona!” Jiyong said while laughing. You can also hear Seungri laughing in the background. You guess maybe you’re on the loud speaker. “Taeyang oppa’s eyes are not innocent anymore!” You told Jiyong as you hung up.

Taeyang just sat on the bed, staring at you. “Oppa, your eyes! Your innocent small eyes!” You said crying but tears won’t fall down. “I’m still innocent, jagiya!” Taeyang said shaking your shoulders.

“Ya! Oppa! That hurts!” You whined as Taeyang stopped shaking you. “Miahnae jagiya.” Taeyang apologized and you pouted. “Let’s go to the living room! I brought snacks, drinks and TRUE good movie!” You said emphasizing the word.

You went to the living room and set the movie you brought. You and Taeyang sat on the couch, watched the movie while cuddling and eating snacks. Once the movie ended, you both stretched your arms from hugging.

“Oww! My arms are so numbed!” You groaned as you stretch your arms. You looked at Taeyang who is still stretching his arms too. He turned to faced you with curiosity. “Why are you looking at me like that?” Taeyang asked you. “Nothing.” You shook your head and looked at the shut television.

“Oppa!” You called Taeyang and he turned to you. “Why jagi?” He asked waiting for you to go on. “Promise me, you’ll not watch that kind of movie! Heck, is that even a movie?” You told him raising your eyebrows.

Taeyang smiled, “I promise!” Taeyang said and took his pinky to lock with yours. “You’re so scary earlier, you’re being hysterical!” Taeyang said and laughed. “Now you’re laughing?” You asked sarcastically.

“Aigoo, saranghaeyo jagiya!” Taeyang said with a kiss on your lips. “Is that what you learned from that movie?” You as his face flush bright red. “Jagiya, I told you I didn’t mean it! I didn’t know it was !” Taeyang whined as you laughed at him.

“I’m just kidding oppa! Saranghae!”


Annyeong Everyone! I'm sorry if i just updated, school works are killing me!

Anyway, I hope you all like this! Hehehe.