When you're jealous

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: TOP

Requested by: JiyonGri

 

“Seunghyun Oppa!” You shouted as soon as you spotted him walking towards the practice room. He turned around and smiled at you. You walked faster to catch up with him.

You’ve been friends with him since you get hired in YG; you’re a producer in YG. You helped Big Bang to produce their album last time, and that’s where you both became close.

“Want to come later? I’ll eat lunch to my favorite café.” Seunghyun asked as you walked together. “Okay, you don’t have schedule after practice right?” You answered with a question and he nodded. “That’s great! You need sleep oppa. You’ve been filming and you’re lack of sleep. You deserve some rest.” You said with a smile.

People around you smile at the two of you but you didn’t mind them. They all thought you’re together but you’re not. Even the Big Bang members are teasing you both because of your actions with each other. You both always hang out with each other, and fortunately, Seunghyun never got notice by the fans. They say you’re a sweet and cute couple; you wish you are.

You actually have feelings for Seunghyun but you don’t have a plan to say it to Seunghyun. You don’t want to ruin your friendship with him; being with him even as a friend is enough as long as he is by your side.

You also don’t want to be rejected; you’ve seen many articles, magazines, fan comments about Seunghyun and Bom, about how they look perfect together. You actually don’t care about the women he talk and laugh, even though you admit that you’re jealous a little bit by just looking at them smile and laugh.

Unfortunately, you don’t have the rights to feel jealous, so you always shrugged it off. All you can do is support him for his happiness.

You came back to your senses as Seunghyun nudged you. You chuckled slightly and sat on the bench to watch them practice. “Noona, you’re here again!” the annoying maknae shouted playfully. You laughed at him and nodded. “Yea, I’m here again.” You smiled at him.

“You and hyung are inseparable!” Jiyong butted in with a teasing smile. “Seriously, are you two together?” Young Bae asked curious just like the others. “We’re not together, Young Bae.” You answered with a smile. Unfortunately, we’re not. You both thought.

Daesung looked at the both of you with a sad smile. Even though you don’t tell him but he knows you like Seunghyun, the way you blush, smile and laugh around Seunghyun is different from the others.

Big Bang started their practice and you watch them intently, watching their amazing dance. You clapped your hands as they finished one song. After some time, their choreographer dismissed them and you and Seunghyun are ready to go.

“Where are you going hyung?” Jiyong asked Seunghyun as they go out of the room. “Oh we’re going to my favorite café.” Seunghyun answered with a smile. “Oooh, going to a date. Hehehe. Annyeong!” Jiyong teased and the other members laughed as they follow their leader.

You didn’t notice each other’s face which is flushed. You both walked out of the Building and made your way to the café. As usual, Seunghyun have his disguise on. You ordered your usual food and sat on your ‘own’ table.

“Jiyong said, you’re going to help us again for our comeback.” Seunghyun started the conversation. “Yup!” You replied with a wide smile. “That’s good! It’s so fun to work with you.” Seunghyun spoke, smiling like a kid. You laughed at him and nodded.

This is what you like the most, Seunghyun can be playful sometimes but he knows when to be serious. He shows you his true self; he always says his problems to you. But there is one thing he doesn’t say, one thing that can make him happy or sad if he tell you.

“Jiyong said, Bom unnie is going to feature for your next album.” You said, eating your lunch. “Oh really?” Seunghyun asked looking up to you as you nodded. You continued to eat your food filled with stories and laughter.

Seunghyun drive you home after eating. You bid him goodbye and went inside to your apartment when Seunghyun drive off.

Week after, you’re in the studio with the boys recording their new songs; Bom will be arrive later. Jiyong is now scolding Seungri for not giving feelings to the song. “Give more feelings!” Jiyong shouted and started the song again. Seungri sighed and continue to sing his heart out.

While Seungri is inside the recording room, someone knocked and opened the door revealing Bom. “Annyeong Haseyo!” Bom said silently with a bow. She stepped inside and Young Bae stood up to make her sit down which is beside Seunghyun. Bom smiled at you as she saw you and you smiled back.

You looked at two and sighed silently. You don’t hate Bom, she’s actually cute, friendly and funny. It’s just all the fans shipped them and you admit that you’re jealous of her. She’s every guys dream, beautiful, smart, talented and kind. All in all, Bom is perfect.

Daesung looked at you being happy outside when he knows you’re not inside. It hurts him that you’re hurting because of his hyung. Although, he’s also hurt, he wants to help you. He’s your friend too.

You realized that you’re not suitable for him; you just hope to forget him when you finally stay away from him. Maybe this is the last day, and I’m going to tell sajangnim that I need time alone. You said to yourself.

Watching them together makes your heart break. It makes you think that you’re really nothing compared to Bom. You shook your head and watch Daesung, who is now in the recording room singing his part.

“Guys, I’ll just go somewhere. I’ll be back.” You excused as you stood up and made your way to YG’s office. You stopped in front of YG’s office door and you took a deep breath. You knocked gently and you heard YG said ‘come in’ and so you did.

“Sajangnim.” You called his attention and he looked up at you. “Oh (your name)! What do you need?” YG asked signaling you to sit down. “I’ll just file a leave. I need a time for myself.” You explained and YG nodded in understanding.

“Is it because of Seunghyun?” YG asked you after a minute of silence. “Of course not, sajangnim.” You told him with a faked smile because you know that YG is right. “Aigoo, (your name). No need to deny. You know that you’re like my daughter already since you’re the youngest producer here.” YG laughed which made you smile a little.

“Fine. I just need to stay away from him for the mean time. I’m not resigning but I’ll be back soon.” You explained with a smile. YG nodded. “Just tell me if you’re okay already.” YG told you. And after talking, you excuse yourself and left the office.

While walking, you bumped into Daesung and apologized with a bow. “Noona.” Daesung called you. You suddenly hugged him while Daesung froze. You let go of Daesung and smiled at him. “Anneyong Daesungie!” You’re about to go but he held your wrist.

“Tell me noona.” Daesung said seriously. His smile is nowhere to be seen; this is the first time you see Daesung this serous. You smiled at him and nodded. “Not here.” You whispered with a smile. Daesung nodded.

So you did. You told him everything; even though it hurts to Daesung he listened carefully. You told him about how much you’ve fallen in love with Seunghyun and now you’re going to stay away from him to forget your feelings.

“Noona, I’ll help you. No matter what happens, I’m here.” Daesung spoke and you smiled. “Thank you Daesungie!” You thanked him with a hug. I’ll be always here, noona. Daesung thought with a sad smile.

The next day, you went to your grandmother’s house to relax. You find comfort every time you’re with your grandmother. You hugged her as soon as you stepped inside her house. “Omo (your name)!” Your grandma chuckled as she caressed your hair.

“I missed you Halmoni.” You told her as you let go with a smile. “Aigoo, I missed you too.” Your grandma said as you both sat on the couch. You talked about your work for a while until your grandma asked you about your love life.

“Still single?” You grandma asked, raised eyebrow. You laughed and nodded. “You like someone?” She asked again. “I wish I don’t have.” You answered sadly. “Why? Does he have someone?” Your grandma questioned worriedly.

“No, he’s still single. But we’re not suitable for each other.” You replied with a smile. Your grandma just stared at you sadly. “Let’s not talk about him now, Halmoni.” You tried to change the topic but your grandma shook her head.

“No, tell me more about him.” Your grandma insisted. You sighed and told your grandma everything. “Well, he’s my best friend. Since the first day, my heart raced because of him. I know from the start that I’ve fallen for him. He can be childish but he knows when and where to be serious. The reason why I’m here is to forget him; I realized that I’m not right for him.” You declared looking at anywhere but your grandma.

“(your name), you don’t what he feels about you; you need to hear his side.” Your grandma advice as she your back. You smiled slightly and nodded. “Oh, I’ll just cook something for you.” Your grandma said while standing up. “Aigoo, couples these days.” She muttered but you heard her.

You opened the television to watch something when M Countdown is on. You saw that 2ne1 is performing ‘Do you love me’ and you chuckled silently since the lyrics is suited your situation.

After 2ne1 performed, you turned off the television because you’re not interested anymore. You hugged the heart shaped pillow tightly while staring at the ceiling. “(your name)! Let’s eat, lunch is ready!” Your grandma shouted across the room and you stood up.

 

It’s been a week since you left Seoul; Seunghyun is really worried because you keep ignoring his calls and messages. Seunghyun keep on asking s if they received any calls or messages from you but they didn’t. Throughout the week, Daesung watched his hyung carefully how he tried to call you while muttering how worried he is.

“Hyung, can I talk to you?” Daesung found his courage to talk to his hyung about you. “Alright then.” Seunghyun muttered as he hung up the call. “What do you want to talk?” Seunghyun asked Daesung as he sat beside him. “I know where noona is.” Daesung responded looking at him.

Meanwhile, you’re helping your grandma doing the chores as you both talking happily. You’ve been doing something to distract yourself from thinking Seunghyun and its working but when the night comes, Seunghyun is coming back in your mind. It’s getting you frustrated.

You heard the doorbell rang and you smiled at your grandma. “Halmoni, I’ll get it.” You said as you went to the door. You opened it revealing a delivery boy. “A very beautiful roses for Ms. (your name).” the delivery boy said with a smile. You held the bouquet of roses with a confusion written on your face.

“Uh thanks. Who gave this?” You asked him politely. “I’m sorry ma’am but I don’t know.” The delivery boy answered and handed you the paper for you to sign. You signed it and closed the door when he went off. “Oooh, who gave that roses?” Your grandma teased you. “I don’t know.” You answered as you smelled the roses with a smile.

You noticed the small envelope placed on the roses, you took it and opened. You frowned and looked at your grandma. You gave the letter and she read it. “Please go to xxx.” Your grandma looked at you. “Go and find out who is that. But be careful.” She told you and you nodded.

You went to your room and changed your clothes. You bid your goodbye to your grandma and made your way to the place where it said in the letter.

You stopped and stared at the guy who is waiting for you. You gulped hard when he’s walking towards you. “(your name).” He called you with his killer smile. You turned around to go away but he held your wrist in time.

“Why are you avoiding me (your name)?” He asked you and you shook your head. “I’m not avoiding you Seunghyun oppa.” You tried to convince him but he didn’t buy it. “You’re not answering my calls and messages, that’s what you call not avoiding?” He raised his voice but you know he doesn’t mean it.

You just stayed silent as you listen to him. “You don’t know how worried I am. I thought something happened to you. Why didn’t you tell me where you are? Instead Daesung knew.” Seunghyun explained, worried in his voice.

Seunghyun turned you around to face him; you immediately looked at him in the eyes. “Aren’t you going to say something?” Seunghyun asked as he noticed you not talking. You sighed and smiled. “I’m just having a vacation oppa. I don’t want to bother you.” You answered with a slight smile.

“You don’t want to bother me? You think not telling me didn’t bother me? It bothers me more, (your name)! I’m really worried that I asked every staff if they know where you are.” Seunghyun told you. “Why are you worried?” You asked him, looking intently at him.

“Because I love you! I don’t know what I’d do if you leave me. I’m scared that you left me.” Seunghyun blurted out. You looked at him wide eyed. “Wha-at?” You stuttered and he smiled like a kid.

“Saranghae” Seunghyun whispered but loud enough for you to hear. “Not in a friendly way but in romantically, the first time I saw I was mesmerized by your beauty. My heart immediately told my mind that you’re the one for me. You don’t know how happy I am every time I hear people say that we look good together.” Seunghyun revealed.

“Be mine?” Seunghyun asked but it sounded like a statement. You looked at him with teary eyes and nodded. Seunghyun smiled and hugged you tight.


Annyeong Everyone!

To JiyonGri, here's your TOP request! I hope this is good for your liking. Hehe. Thank you for requesting!

Omo! I already reached 32 subscribers! Kyyyyaaaaaaah! Thank you for subscribing! It really touches my heart!

And thank you for commenting too! I love you all! <3

 

Everyone, did you see Seungri's teaser photo? Kyyyaaaaah! He's so handsome! I can't wait for his comeback!

Let's talk about love in August 19! ^^