When he saw you dancing to his song

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Requested by: Anon

Big Bang member: GD

 

You are at your apartment that you shared with your boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong. You are alone waiting for Jiyong to come home but you know that he’s going to be late as he said so. While waiting, you are sitting in front of your laptop viewing any videos in youtube; basically, big bang videos.

You suddenly came across Big Bang’s dance covers and you opened it in new tab. You watched it one by one, preventing yourself to dance along. You are actually a good dancer as what others say but Jiyong never knew about that.

Once you saw Jiyong’s song ‘heartbreaker’ dance cover, you finally gave in. You stood up and pressed play to start watching it. You watched it at first then started copying when you replayed it. You were actually into ‘grasshopper dance.’

Ahh, I thought it was easy! My feet are aching! You thought as you massaged your feet. You continued dancing it for a couple of minutes until you can already dance the chorus. “Yes, I did it!” You squealed as you jumped up and down.

You played the heartbreaker again and danced to the chorus while you just free styled the other verses. When the music stopped, you’re already catching your breath. You heard someone clapped and cheered, and you know it’s not just someone; it’s Kwon Jiyong, your boyfriend.

You turned around to see Jiyong with his gummy smile, leaning on the door frame. You fake a smile, “Did you see me danced?” You asked shyly, blushing like crazy. Jiyong walked towards you with still his gummy smile.

“Yes and I didn’t know that my girlfriend is so good in dancing.” Jiyong answered, encircling his arms to your waist. “Why didn’t you tell me you are good in dancing? I should’ve have told you YG that you’re good at it.” He said.

“Oppa! I’m not good as you.” You said looking down. “Aww, you’re really good. Trust me.” Jiyong said cheering you up with his smile. You smiled back at him. “Can you do me a favor Jagiya?” Jiyong asked you with a cheeky smile.

You know that smile; you know there’s something running in his mind embarrassing. You furrowed your eyes brows, “Oppa, don’t give me that smile of yours! I know you’re up to no good!” You warned him as he laughed out loud.

“Aww, just one dance! Do it again, jagi! Pleaaaaaaseee?” Jiyong pleaded, doing his aegyo that you can’t resist. “Aniyo, let’s just eat dinner. I cooked something.” You looked away at him because if you do, you’ll immediately give up.

“You didn’t eat dinner?” Jiyong asked as he followed you in the dining room. “No, I just ate few spoons and I feel like eating again.” You said as you set up the table for you and Jiyong. You both started eating silently and you silently sighed that Jiyong gave up about persuading you dance to his song.

After you eat dinner, you cleaned the table and dishes while Jiyong is in the room. He didn’t even help me cleaning this. You said to yourself with a pout. After you cleaned everything, you went upstairs to your room and saw Jiyong surfing in the internet with your laptop.

“Oh jagiya! Come here! Look, this dance cover is better than you watched earlier!” Jiyong excitedly said while waving his hand saying that you need to come to him. You pouted at him as you walked towards him. He sat you on his lap while watching the video.

Once the video stopped, Jiyong stood you up as well as him. He faced you, hands holding with his. “Jagiya, please? Just this one dance!” He pleaded like a baby, doing his aegyo again. You looked away at him again, but he placed his hands on your face and faced Jiyong once again.

You stared at him and gulped hard. “Aish! Fine, fine! Just one dance, okay?” You gave in as he smiled widely. “I hate that I can’t resist you, oppa.” You pouted as he chuckled. He walked to your laptop and played his song.

You started dancing on your own but did the chorus part just like in the choreography.  You can see Jiyong dancing along with his hands but preventing him from doing so. You smiled at him then walked towards him.

“Oppa, do me a favor! Dance with me!” You squealed like a kid. Jiyong shook his head and looked away at you. Ha! He can’t resist me as well!You thought as you smiled at yourself. You continued to persuade Jiyong but he just looked away.  “I’m tired Jagi.” He whined trying to stopped you.

“Oppa?” You said in your aegyo as you stopped the music. You opened and closed your eyes as you continue to do aegyo in front of him. “Aish! Jagiya, stop it! You don’t know what you do to me whenever you do your aegyo!” He whined as he went to your laptop and played the heartbreaker again.

You smiled in success and went to him as you both danced to the music. You’re both laughing as you danced together. This is just rare thing to do with Jiyong and you’re savoring it. You didn’t even notice that heartbreaker ended and ‘breathe’ come to a start.

You stopped as soon as you heard the ‘breathe’. You know it’s a rated song and you sat down on your bed. Jiyong stopped as well when you stop. “What’s wrong Jagiya?” Jiyong asked worriedly. “Nothing, it’s just the song.” You answered with a chuckle. At first, Jiyong is curious then it hit him.

“Ahh, the lyrics.” Jiyong stated then laughed. “It’s not that specific.” Jiyong added as he hides his laughs. “Yea, what about the ‘strong baby’?” You asked him as you raised your eyebrows. “Uh well, Seungri just wants to show his manly side.” Jiyong answered nervously.

“Uhuh, that’s why you did rated lyrics.” You said sarcastic still raising your eyebrows. “Jagiya, I know what you’re thinking! I’m not erted, okay?” Jiyong playfully argued. “What? I didn’t say anything!” You answered him.

“But that’s what you are thinking!” Jiyong tried you to tell the truth. You burst into laughter, “No I’m not. I’m gonna take a shower.” You said standing up from the bed. “Let’s shower together?” Jiyong asked smirking.

“Who’s not erted?” You asked again chuckling as Jiyong shut his mouth as he pouted. “You’re so cute oppa!” You kissed him and went to shower.

Jiyong laughed at your silliness as he waited for you to sleep with him.


Annyeong! I just realize that chapter 3 and this chapter is the same. Hehehe. So I changed the scenario.

Hope you like this. =D